HATRED - 2jin

By hyunppang

How will things work out if hatred has always become the barrier of your own feelings? "I know you hate me, I... More

NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Author's Note
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

21

193 8 0
By hyunppang

Haseul's POV [Friday]

The five us are now waiting for Vivi's circle to arrive for us to have another breakfast together. It might be awkward for some of us but look how they became reunited just to tease my gay self.

"Finally!" Hyeju spoke as the five people who we're waiting for arrived.

"I texted Haseul that y'all can eat already while waiting for us though" Jungeun stated

"You should've messaged someone who doesn't put her phone on silent all the time, dumbass" Yves responded

Before anyone ends up on each others neck, Jinsoul stopped everyone and just told us to eat.

It was a normal meal but I can't understand myself. Is it really true that if they push you with someone you'll eventually have an interest or is it just me because the other person doesn't seem to be interested?

Yeah I was talking about Vivi.

We just finished the meal and it seems like everyone has forgotten my dare with Vivi.

I was kind of disappointed this time since I wanted to hold her hand.

I looked at Jungeun trying to give her a signal but she's only looking at Jinsoul. So annoying.

"Hold Vivi's hand Jo Haseul!" someone shouted

I looked at the direction of the voice and saw Hyunjin. She raised her eyebrows at me with a smile and a thumbs up.

Do intelligent people read minds too?

After Hyunjin's words, everyone finally remembered it and teased us again.

Vivi just effortlessly grabs my hand and decided to walk in front of everybody which left them speechless.

I'm actually surprised of how cool she grabs my hand and I can feel my hand being cold too.

"Sorry for grabbing it so hastily, we're running late."

Oh yeah, that's the only reason.

Hyunjin's POV

I and Jinsoul are walking behind Vivi and Haseul while everyone are just walking by partner behind us.

Specifically, Gowon and Hyeju, Yves and Chuu, Heejin and Jungeun.

All of us are just peacefully walking when Jungeun got dragged by Heejin sprinting to get inside our classroom first.

I know what Heejin is thinking though so I just didn't mind them.

As soon as I entered the classroom, I saw the half bread that is probably from Heejin and I know that's the reason why she dashed out to be here first.

I didn't mind it at all and just shoved it inside my bag with the other consistent snacks.

I didn't even bother to look at Heejin because Professor Kang already arrived.

"Good morning class, I know it's not our schedule today but I just came here to announce that we're just half day today because all the teachers will attend a seminar this afternoon."

Everyone was cheering because of the sudden announcement.

"And I need Heejin and Hyunjin to come to the office later because I have to say something"

She needs to say something? Did she changed her mind? Am I free?

She left already and I didn't have the time to think of anything more since our next teacher came in.

I just hope that she'll finally change her mind.

...

We're in the middle of our class when Professor Kang suddenly showed up and asked if she can say something.

"I need Hyeju, Jinsoul, and Chaewon to come with Heejin and Hyunjin later"

Then she left.

We're now confused because why are the three of them included in this?

Did we do something wrong earlier?

We're not even part of the classroom officers.

Or are they gonna be affected with the "exams" too? Hope not.

Hyeju's POV

Classes are finally done.

Jinsoul, Hyunjin, Gowon, Heejin, and I are outside our classroom because we're confused on why we're being called at the office.

At this moment, were trying to think of the things that we made earlier to see if we did something wrong but we really didn't do anything.

"I think I know the reason." Jinsoul spoke

We all looked at her.

"This is still about Heejin and Hyunjin but the three of us are included because we're their dorm mates"

I still didn't get what she's trying to say but Hyunjin seems to understand it already.

"So are you saying that..." Hyunjin just signaled with her eyes. It feels like they're talking with their minds. Weird people.

"Yes" Jinsoul replied

"Fuck, atleast finish your words! I can't understand a thing." I said

"Let's just go now and hope that Jinsoul's intuition is wrong for the first time in her life" She walked away while talking.

"Did you two understood what they said?" I asked Heejin and Gowon

"No, it seems like they have their own language" Gowon said that made me feel relieved because I'm not gonna look dumb alone.

Jinsoul's POV

All five of us are in the office right now waiting for Professor Kang to finish her phone call with someone.

"Okay so this won't take long since I have a seminar to attend."

We just stayed silent to let her continue her words.

"This is still about Heejin and Hyunjin. I know that all of you are aware of it now since y'all are probably close with each other."

We nodded.

"This is a really important thing and I need the two of them to focus on reviewing so I need y'all to swap dorm mates for like three days? Today until Monday morning."

All of them were shocked except for me and Hyunjin. We already saw this coming but all I'm waiting for is Heejin and Hyunjin's response because I think that's what matters the most.

"But Miss-" Heejin tried to talk but she got shushed right away.

Now I understand what Heejin meant when she said she can't even finish a sentence.

"You know me. I have my words. I'll keep an eye on the both of you and Heejin, trust me you need this."

I looked at Hyunjin but she looks like she's already given up.

"Understand? Heejin, Hyunjin?"

"Yes Prof" Heejin answered

"Do you want to say something Hyunjin?"

"Can I do something about it?" Hyunjin finally spoke

"No, unfortunately"

She nodded in defeat.

"Chaewon, Hyeju, Jinsoul?"

"Yes Prof" we all said in unison.

We all left the office after that.

It's already 12:30pm but we still haven't decided to eat.

"So who's going to move out? Gowon and Hyunjin or Heejin, Jinsoul, and I?" Hyeju asked

"Well our dorm only has one room since the other room is full of my stuffs and Heejin's stuffs because we decided to clean our dorm yesterday to dispose or sell unwanted things but unfortunately, it'll get disposed on Sunday noon." Gowon explained

"Well the three of us can't sleep in one room, right?" Hyeju said cautiously

"Yes, I got it already. I'm running out of energy so let's eat first and I'll pack some of my clothes after. You too, Gowon" Hyunjin said and she started to walk away

She's always like that, she always feel like she can't do anything about something so she's just accepting defeat even before fighting.

I felt sad for her for not standing for herself first but I don't want to bother her mind now.

Hyunjin's POV

Those three nights would be so awkward.

It's so annoying.

I don't want to do this.

This would just benefit her and if she messed up then I'll be messed up too.

I should've been enjoying my weekend tomorrow at the province instead of giving a tutor to a classmate who's given me false hope all this time.

Gowon is already here at our dorm but I'm still fixing what I need to bring.

I can't still figure out how to tutor someone while being upset.

"Here's the key. Heejin went to the convenience store so we locked the door, if she's not there yet then use that." Gowon said and I just nodded in response.

It's already 3pm so I just decided to go.

"Call me if you need something, Hyun."

"Thanks Soul but I'm not going overseas" I joked

"Annoying. Want me to go with you?"

"Calm down. That's probably not even a hundred steps away. I'll get going now bye soul, bye annoying love birds" I joked once again for them to not worry about me, especially Jinsoul.

She's been cautious while talking to me earlier and I know she's wondering about how I am.

The three of us really know each other.

Heejin's POV

I just bought some breads and snacks since we don't have anything at the dorm.

I still don't know how I would start a conversation with Hyunjin since I know she's mad at me.

It's even more awkward since we'll sleep on the same room or maybe one of us would want to sleep in the living room right beside the kitchen?

Yeah every dorms have that and it makes sense because of how big we pay for this school.

Why did I even thought of dumping everything on the other room last day, I should've dump it in the living room instead.

I'm on my way to the dorm when I saw Hyunjin already nearing it.

I ran because I thought she doesn't have a key but it seems like Gowon handed her one.

"Oh you opened it" I said unconsciously

"Obviously." she replied coldly

Her reply is like the first time we talked on the second day of school and it scares me.

We both entered and I closed the door after.

"Uhm, do you want to eat something?" I asked to break the silence but I wish I shouldn't have.

"I'm full" she replied that way again and sat on the couch.

"Oh okay, I'll just clean myself up"

I still have my clothes on that I wear at class earlier so I need to change, obviously.

I just left her at the living room and just do my after school routine at the bathroom.

Did Gowon disposed the mirror here too? Without asking me?

As soon as I finished doing everything I just went out and stood in front of Hyunjin who's not even taking a little peek at me.

"Uhm, you can stay inside the room and I'll sleep here and you don't need to tutor me and just do anything you want, Professor Kang wouldn't know. I don't want to be a burden to you."

As I finished my words she finally looked up at me, but she gave me a different look. Not the cold look and not the happy look.

"Heejin?"

"Hm?"

"What happened to you?"

"Huh? I just feel really guilty about-" she stopped me from talking and stood in front of me.

"No Heejin. What happened to you? Who did that to you?"

Oh fuck.

I fucking forgot that she's not Gowon and I just fucking removed my fucking makeup and changed my fucking clothes from a fucking sweater to a fucking t-shirt.

"Heejin!" she shouted once again to get my attention.

I'm panicking right now and I also don't know what to do.

"Hey sit down first." she grabbed my hand to sit beside her.

"Calm down please. You can trust me."

I just nodded because I don't know what to do.

"Now, please tell me what happened."

"I can't"

"Please, I'm worried like really Heejin please"

"But Hyun-"

"Please I can't just see you having bruises all over your face and body and just pretend that I saw nothing"

I got stabbed by her words, seeing everything and pretended that saw nothing. Damn.

Should I tell her though?

I don't know, it feels like I can't escape this thanks to my dumb self.

"Heejin"

"Fine I'll tell you everything"

...

I already told her everything and just like my friends' reaction, she's also silent at first can't believe what I just said.

"I'm sorry"

"It's not your fault Hyunjin."

"If only I knew that it was the reason why you disappeared and why you failed the exams, I shouldn't have acted like that towards you"

"That's right, we don't know each other's reason so I understand you but still I'm sorry for getting you into this"

"Ah, that's why you can't move"

I just responded a confused look at Hyunjin because I didn't know I showed a sign that I can't move the whole week.

"Jinsoul told me that she talked to you last time to ask the reason why you disappeared and she said that you didn't told her a thing but left her with a confusing words which are 'It's a little complicated that even I can't move.' I get that now."

"Oh that yes but I also want to understand why you became upset though I mean they keep saying that you have a very important thing to do tomorrow?"

I heard a sigh from her so I thought she doesn't want to talk about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

746 60 11
Everything has been fine up until now. You have the perfect family, getting into your dream university and also a lover. But is everything really per...
14K 337 6
Where Hyunjin tries to get her crush, Heejin to be her girlfriend. Contains some smut, I warned Ft. Lipsoul, Chuuves, Viseul, and Hyewon mostly.
3.2K 195 22
everything happens in the café. Where love, ruckus, pain, and lies sinked into one place. A worker who meets a customer that somewhat caught her at...
156K 9K 81
BOOK 2 OF HEIRESS [unedited]