I ....love...u ( a boy x boy...

By dead_girl_247

It's about a boy getting into a fight and then another boy taking him to the hospital and they first meet in... More

Chatper 1 : the fight
Chatper 2 : the fight part 2
chatper 4 : his home.....
Chatper 5: he always been a jerk to me
Author note!!!!!!!!
Chapter 6 : the next day of boring school
Vodka!!!!!!!MY VODKA
Chatper 7: Mason is my love
Almost the end!!!!
Chatper 7 : my grave stone
Chapter 8: Brandon finally cares
Trying to Find Someone New
The End

Chatper 3: the hospital

814 19 6
By dead_girl_247

I woke up in the hospital and I ask the nurse "where am I " and then the nurse said " Anthony ur in a hospital because u had gotten into a fight and some1 with black hair and blue and red streaks with glasses brought u here and u had a serious bleeding in ur head and that boy wanted to talk to u". Then I looked at her like she was crazy and I told her " bring him in here " and then the same boy from school walked in the room with tears running down his face and he said " omg ur ok" and he ran to me and he hugged me and then i said " yea I'm fine and Brandon ur kinda of cute 2 " . I whipped his tears off his face and then he kissed me and i rapped my arms around him and continued kissing him. Then he broke the kiss and he said " I've been wanting to do that" and then the nurse came in and said " Anthony u r allowed to home but u need some1 to watch over u" then Brandon said " ok I can watch him" then he winked at me and I smiled then the nurse gave Brandon all my paperwork and then some of the papers I had to sign them so I can leave with Brandon. Then the nurse tried to flirt with Brandon but he didn't listen to her then the nurse said " ok Anthony u r ready to go home" then the nurse left. Brandon said " Anthony " and then I said " yea what's up" then he kissed me once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...