Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

By Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... More

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Plans
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

The Reason?

1.4K 38 0
By Haizlena

Raquelle's POV:

"You are here again?" Ryan sighed.

"And I am not going until I do what I am here for."

"Raquelle thats not a good idea. I dont know how h-"

"I dont care Ryan! I dont fucking care! It has been two months and I havent seen him. I just want to see if he is okay. I wont talk to him. Please."

"I am telling you he is fine. I dont know how he will react, elle. Please understand."

"Why? Cuz I am selena's friend? He used to call me his sister if you dont remember."

"But that was before-"

"Ryan just fucking move." I gently pushed him and got inside the house.

"Y/N? Y/N? Its me Raquelle." I called and searched for him.

"Raquelle please." Ryan tried to stop me.

"Y/N/N!" I called when Y/N was getting out of his studio. He just raised a brow to greet me and went to the kitchen. I followed him.

"Y/N how are you? I missed you so much bro? Why havent you called me, its been so long." I asked.

"I am fine." He said. He looked so tired like he havent slept for days,His hair was all messy, his eyes were so red. He pulled out a bottle of vodka from his cabinet. 'He is drinking!' I was surprised.

"You dont look well Y/N." I tried to hold him but he pushed me away.

"Why would I not be okay huh? I am fine. Just fucking leave me alone." He said and walked away. I still kept following him.

"Y/N please talk to me. I cant see you like this." I said with watery eyes.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled. "Well, you know what? I dont give a fuck!" He said and banged the door infront of me and locked it.
I was stunned. I didnt know what to say i just stood there and started crying. This is not the Y/N I used to meet, a month ago. He is changed. Like he is now a completely different person.

"Come here. I told you." Ryan held me and made me get seated on the couch.

"Why?" I said and continued crying.

"Dont cry, elle." Ryan wiped my tears and handed me a tissue.

"They were so happy together. What happened to them."

"I dont know baby. First stop crying."

"How can I stop? Y/N is not talking to me and selena, she never talks to me about that day. She is not telling me why they broke up. She just changes the topic or completely ignore when I bring up Y/N."

"I know. We cant do anything unless we know what really happened."

"How can you be so chilled about this ryan?" I scolded.

"I am not chill. I just know Y/N did nothing. He would never break selena's heart. He loves her more than anything."

"So you are telling me that its all selena's fault!"

"I never said that. But maybe she have some misunderstandings."

"Are you even listening to yourself Ryan? You are Y/N's friend doesnt mean selena is wrong."

"I am selena's friend too.Now I dont want us to fight please elle. We are the only people who can bring them together. I am so done. I cant see him hurting himself like this."

"I am sorry ryan. How can we do that when we dont know what the hell happened that day. I thought Y/N would say something but he-" I cried.

"We will find a way dont worry." Ryan said and pulled me into a hug. I wailed while hugging him.

"What is he doing all day?" I asked, never pulling back from his hug.

"He is in the studio all day,all night. He just comes out to have food or when he is out of-you know- liquor" Ryan said.

"Will he come out again?"

"Not soon. He will come out to have his lunch I guess." Ryan shrugged.

"Can I stay. I want to try to talk to him."

"I dont know. You have seen him."

"I know. Let me try one last time."

"Alright. Just dont push him too much, if he is quiet or doesnt want to answer we cant force him okay?" He asked and I nodded.

Y/N's POV:

'Y/N Y/L/N song I know what you did last summer ft. Camila cabello maintains its number 1 position even after a month.'
A notification hit my screen. I ignored it and continued with my workout. I am either working out or just writing songs all day. I kept the dumbbells aside and started punching the punching bag with all my power. Thinking about Sel-Selena and that day always kept me vexed. How can she believe someone else and not even gave a chance to explain. Is that how much she trusted me? It was my mistake too, maybe, I should have told her about hanging out with hailee. But that doesn't mean she can jump into conclusions. She cant just end up everything like this. I hate her. I kept punching more aggressively as each and every thing reminded me of her which made me more angrier

"Y/N, lunch is ready." Ryan knocked at my door. I finally stopped punching when I heard him.

He is the only one who stays with me,no matter what. If it wasnt him, I don't know what would I have done to myself. That reminded me of raquelle. I hurt her today. I had no choice, I don't want to build anymore relationships with anyone. Whoever I ever loved, left me all alone, always.

I opened the door and walked out. Ryan and raquelle were sitting at the dining table, waiting for me. 'She didn't left?' I said to myself.
I went to the kitchen and washed my hands. I groaned silently when the water hit my bleeding knuckles.

"Y/N! Your hands are bleeding!" Raquelle exclaimed.

"No Shit!" I rolled my eyes. Ryan quickly brought a first-aid kit.

"Can I, Please?" Raquelle asked with the first aid box in her hand and gestured towards the couch. I didn't said any thing and did as she said.

"How did this happened?" Raquelle asked. "The bleeding." She continued.

"I dont know. The workout maybe." I said. Not looking at her. She cleaned the blood and applied the bandage on it.

"You know I am always there for you right? no matter what." Raquelle said while packing the first aid box. I nodded which made her smile.

"What did I told you about work outs?" Ryan asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Alright let him have lunch." Raquelle said as she got up. We all sat together to have lunch.

"Y/N can I ask you something? If you don't mind, ofcourse." Raquelle asked.
I hummed in agreement.

"Can we atleast know the reason, Please?"

"Why don't you ask your friend about this, huh? She loves concluding things without knowing anything."

"Y/N but-"

"You guys, I am so done! Just stop bringing her up everytime!" I yelled and got up from my chair furiously and went back to my studio room.

"I am sorry Y/N, I wont talk about anything. Please finish your lunch." Raquelle shouted but I ignored her.

I locked the door and sat down on the ground, supporting the door. I took a sip of my vodka as tears came rolling down my eyes nonstop.
My phone started ringing in my pocket. I pulled out and the callers name made me smile.

"Hello."

"Hello, Y/N."

"How are you missy?" I asked cheerfully.

"I am fine. How are you?" She asked.

"Same as yesterday." I sighed.

"I am sorry."

"Aww you dont have to be. Its okay." I said.

"You are so sweet."

"You are the sweetest." I chuckled.

"Can we meet today?" She asked.

"Any special reason?"

"No I just want to meet you. I miss you."

"Alright. And What do you want to do?" I giggled

"A movie and then dinner. What do you say?" She asked.

"Whatever you say."

"Y/N,You are the best. I love you. Selena is an idiot." She huffed.

"Awwe dont say that and yeah I love you too."

"My sis is coming. Call me when you are here. Bye."

"Bye." I said and hung up the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
96.9K 1.8K 14
What would you do if you moved away from your home , your everything . You hated everything about it , you had no one to help you out or be your frie...
585 0 34
Brad and Riley are boyfriend and girlfriend and they are very much deeply in love with each other. Whenever anything was not right for each of them...
31.1K 988 36
[COMPLETED] He took her for granted until he lost her. Now they say you don't realise what you have until you lose it, but he never thought he'd lose...