The Lost Glove~ And the right...

By beloved_moon_blood

A ZhanYi Fanfiction written in Victorian times...(Because every Era should get the Honor to witness their lov... More

PROLOGUE
THE LONE PROM
MASQUERADE PARTY
A NAUGHTY WALTZ
WAIT FOR ME
NOT A PLAYTHING
LOVE AND SUBMISSION
ORIGIN
SHADOWS FROM PAST
THE LOST GLOVE
SUFFOCATING SECRETS
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST
CONFRONTATION AND REVEALATION
NUMBNESS
ONE REASON TO SMILE
PAINFUL PUNISHMENT
MY ETERNITY BELONGS TO YOU
FORGIVENESS
PAST
THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
THE FINAL VERDICT
THE CORRONATION~ SHARING OUR ETERNITY
Epilogue

INTRIGUED

2.1K 230 58
By beloved_moon_blood

16 May 1840
London

The carriage stopped infront of the city hall.

Sean stepped out of the carriage in his ever graceful manner. 

The moment he came into the picture, all the eyes went on him and all the mouths only talked about him. Such an overwhelmingly charming personality... Isn't he?

He walked to the hall entrance, greeted by everyone with a bow. All the young maidens were squealing and whispering about his handsomeness. He just heard all those murmurings with a smug smirk. 

"Viscount Sean, Long Time No See!' A voice approached Sean. He turned to the source of familiar voice, only to come face to face with his best friend, more like only friend, Viscount Simon Gong.

Viscount Simon Gong
AGE:27
Only information about him: Related to noble family of Worcester and the only trusted one of Viscount Sean

"Ah.. Simon, I didn't know that your amnesia has gone this horrible. Weren't we drinking together day before yesterday?" Sean remarked playfully.

"Aii.. Sean.. You are still bad at taking jokes.. Such a hopeless person." Simon pouted.

"Ahh.. please tell me why did I befriend you?" Sean sighed in resignation.

"Because we are fated friends.. Isn't it?" Simon teased.

They both stared at each other for a while and then burst into laughter.

"Hahh.. lets go now.." Sean said and they went inside. 

They both walked inside, grabbing everyone's attention. Who won't love to gawk at Two sinfully handsome males walking like they own the whole world.

They were walking proudly, when they got distracted by a melodious voice calling someone.

Sean was the more affected one. He hasn't heard such a sweet voice in his moderately long life. He looked for the source of voice, only to get awestruck by a beautiful figure walking towards him.

For a moment, He misunderstood the person as a beautiful maiden due to his otherworldly beauty. But by watching his clothes and way of walking, He was definitely a guy.

'Oh.. time to rethink about my sexual orientation..' Sean chuckled at his own thought.

The beautiful boy, on other hand, walked past Sean without paying any attention to him, ignoring his very existence.

"Ouch.. Viscount Sean brutally ignored.. Holy Hell.. That's new.." Simon teased Sean, But Sean was too engrossed in ogling at this beauty to hear Simon's blabbering.

Yibo, on the hand, When found his elder brother entering the hall, got too excited to notice anyone around him. He just wanted to get into his brother's warm embrace as soon as possible.

He walked passed a hoard of people, Some young maidens trying to approach him but he totally ignored them. But  what caught his attention by the corner of his eyes were two handsome young men, more like one devilishly handsome young man wearing all black. He wanted to stop and greet the person, but the urge of jumping on his brother took over him and he ignored everyone.. Even the one who caught his attention.

Nonetheless, He reached to His brother and threw himself on him. 

"Brother! You are back from your voyage!" Yibo exclaimed.

"Yes my dear.. Just for you!" His brother chirped, while hugging Yibo tightly.

His Honorable Sir Zhehan Wang
AGE: 24
Eldest Child of The Earl of Virgonia

"Where is sister Yibo?" Zhehan asked.

"Oh.. Duke Finn asked her for a dance." Yibo said plainly to which Zhehan nodded understandingly. They both know what a social butterfly their sister is.

"Then what is my baby doing here?" Zhehan asked while cupping Yibo's cheeks.

"Brother, you exactly know how much I despise being around these strangers." Yibo pouted, making Zhehan giggle.

"Ohkay Ohkay.. Now brother is here.. You don't have to be disgusted anymore baby." Zhehan said while gently patting Yibo's head.

Unknown to them, their whole conversation was heard by two males by their extraordinary senses.

"Beautiful indeed.." Simon said starstruck.

"Don't you even think Simon." Sean glared at Simon.

"Aii.. I am not talking about the kid.. I am not a pedophile like you... I am awestruck by that rare beauty.." Simon said while pointing at Zhehan.

"Hmm.. truly intriguing.. Who knew that Earl Of Virgonia will have such excellent genes." Zhan said amusingly.

"Indeed... So... Shall we?" Simon gestured Sean to lead.

They both walked to the Wang brothers in a leisurely way.

Zhehan saw the two men approaching them and composed himself in his formal demeanor, Yibo following him.

"Holy Venus.. Who do we have here?.." Simon said while Zhan bowed formally. 

"Good Lord.. Shouldn't you first introduce yourself?" Zhehan politely sassed.

"Ah.. that's so informal of me. It's Viscount Simon Gong, and this is my good friend Viscount Sean Xiao." They bowed.

"Good evening Sirs.. I'm Zhehan Wang, eldest son of the Earl of Virgonia, and this is my Youngest sibling Yibo Wang." Yibo bowed formally.

Sean was shamelessly staring Yibo, who was trying to steal glances of Sean. But everytime he did so, he found Sean already gawking at him, making him blush.

"B-Brother.. I-I'm going to find sister." Yibo said softly. He was shocked to hear his own voice. He has never talked in such a voice, no matter who was standing infront of him. He was fearless. But today was different.

Zhehan saw the change in his baby brother... so he complied.

"Okay brother.." He smiled gently.

Yibo glanced one last time at Sean.. Who was already throwing a dazzling smile towards him. He bowed to him and went away, leaving Sean to stare at his retreating back.

'Intriguing Indeed' Sean smirked.

Yibo stopped only when he was far away from their gazes.

'Huh.. what an overwhelming personality.'  Yibo exclaimed in his head.

He looked around. He was standing in the balcony again.

(Imagine with a night sky)

He leaned on the railing and closed his eyes, letting the fresh air caress his face. 

"Isn't the night beautiful?" A melodious yet unfamiliar voice caused him to jolt in surprise.

He turned back, only to find the man whom he was running from.

"Lord Xiao.. Wh-What are you doing here? Weren't you with my brother?" Yibo stuttered.

"I was.. but I like it here more. Don't you want me to accompany you here?" Sean said the last sentence in a deep, velvety voice, causing shivers to run through Yibo's spine.

"N-No, I mean Y-Yes.. I mean as you wish." Yibo managed to speak, his whole body burning due to excitement and embarrassment at the same time.

"Hmm.. So tell me about you little lord... or what should I call you master Wang?" Sean said while standing beside Yibo, leaning on the railings.

"Umm... Shouldn't you be the one to tell about yourself first?" Yibo counter backed politely.

"Ah.. I see.. There is so much similarity between you two brothers.. Well there is nothing much to tell about me. Just another Young bachelor in search of a good partner." Sean said amusingly.

"Then shouldn't you be courting the pretty maidens for dance. Why are you wasting your precious time here My lord?" Yibo said in the same tone.

Sean chuckled and gazed at Yibo who was looking at the garden. He came closer to Yibo's ear.

"I am doing exactly what I told you my pretty little Lord." Zhan whispered in Yibo's ear, startling him.

Yibo looked at Sean with astonishment. Sean winked at Yibo and bowed.

"Enjoy your evening little Lord.." He said in his velvety voice and went away, leaving Yibo to look at his retreating back.

'Intriguing indeed' Yibo chuckled at his thought.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like this chapter..😊

Please don't forget to leave your votes and comments 🖤🖤

SEE YA 😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 438 18
(Y\N) seemed to have it all. A loving father and robotic friends. That is,until she meets Shadow. Her life changes when she starts to unravel secrets...
120K 7.5K 31
MY WIFE IS AN IDIOT ? [YIZHAN] (COMPLETED) Xiao Zhan is the only child of a wealthy CEO in Chongqing. He has suffered from mental retardation since h...
358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
143K 8.1K 60
This marriage is just for this will... This marriage just for this kid.... heyy guys... this is my first fan fic.... hope u will show a bit of suppo...