POKEMON SCHOOL 2

Von EternalRayquaza

Mehr

Intro
Pokemon School 2#1~ Some Interesting Events!
Pokemon School 2 #2~ Evolutions and a Date!
Pokemon School 2 #3~ A Comeback, Litten's Promise!
Pokemon School 2 #4~ A Legendary Help!
Pokemon School 2 #5~ Calem's First Gym Battle!
Pokemon School 2 #6~ Palletshipping Rocks(Gary's POV)!
Pokemon School 2 #7: Palletshipping Rocks(Ash's POV)!
Pokemon School 2 #8~ Sawyer's First Gym Battle!
Pokemon School 2 #9~ Ash's Disastrous Days(Part 1)!
Pokemon School 2 #10~ Ash's Disastrous Days(Part 2)!
Pokemon School 2 #11~ Calem's 2nd Gym Battle!
Pokemon School 2 #12~ Debuts and Gym Battles!
Pokemon School 2 #13~ Ash's Final Grand Trial And A New Friend!
Pokemon School 2#15~ The Alola league continues, The Battle of 16!
Pokemon School 2#16 ~ The Quarter and the Semi finals!
Pokemon School 2 #17~ Clash of Titans, but with a Twist!
Pokemon School 2 #18~ Ash Vs Kukui, Part 1 !
Pokemon School 2#19~ Ash Vs Kukui, Part 2!
Pokemon School 2#20~ Moments to Remember!
Pokemon School 2#21~ Reunion with a Battle!
Pokemon School 2#22~ Destruction! Back with a Bang!
Pokemon School 2#23~ The Truth Bombs!

Pokemon School 2#14~ Sawyer's Third Gym Battle and Alolan League Begins!

213 4 4
Von EternalRayquaza

Another Gym battle chapter, yay! Another gym battle and the first battle royale round of the Alolan league will be up. Anyway back to the chapter.

We see the man himself Sawyer standing on the bus stop waiting for a bus that would go to Shalour City so he could get his 3rd gym battle.

Sawyer: Alright, I am ready. I'll be sure to make lots of notes on this experience.

As on cue, the bus came and Sawyer was not slow to board. He put on his wired earphones and waited for the arrival in Shalour.

3 hours later-

It was a long journey but Sawyer had made it. He was in the city and was looking in the map.

Sawyer: Alright, if I am here then the gym should be in this direction.

Sawyer started walking in the north direction and soon he was at the Shalour Gym, also known as the Tower of Mastery. And even I can understand why it is a landmark for Kalos. Surrounded by blue waters, a sandy pathway and a building that would easily beat a castle.

Sawyer: Wow this place looks amazing on the outside, wonder what it is like on the inside.

And just like any other challenger would, Sawyer tried to enter. But he was stopped by two beefy guards with spears.

Guard: What are ya here for, kid?

Sawyer: I am here for a gym battle.

Guard: Show me how many badges do you have.

Sawyer showed him the bug and cliff badge, and the Guard recognised them.

Guard: We are sorry, you may enter.

Sawyer: Thanks.

The guards lifted their spears and opened the door, leading Sawyer to enter the gym. He had just entered and he saw a statue of Mega Lucario.

Sawyer: Wow, a statue of Lucario. This is so cool

???: Who are you, young boy?

Sawyer was startled by the voice. He turned to see a man and a girl standing behind him. The man was wearing a grey jacket and pants with a red undershirt. And his eyebrows were bending like a slide.

While the girl had the same hair as the man's eyebrows, she was wearing roller skates, a helmet and a white dress with red stripes on it. Her glove had a keystone on it.

Sawyer: *startled* Ahh, I am so sorry. My name is Sawyer and I am here for a gym battle.

Gurkinn: I see, welcome young man. My name is Gurkinn and this is my Granddaughter Korrina.

Korrina: Hello.

Sawyer: Wait the mega evolution Guru Gurkinn?

Gurkinn: *chuckles* Yep, the one and only.

Sawyer: *stars in his eyes* Wow I am a big fan of you. I have read all your mega evolution notes. Can you give me some more information?

Gurkinn was trying to stop him while Korrina was just standing there sweatdropping.

Gurkinn: remember what you're here for young man. Don't take things too hastily.

Sawyer: Oh Yeah Sorry about that. So who's the gym leader?

Korrina: That would be me.

Sawyer: Oh sorry I was ignoring you the entire time.

Korrina: Its fine.

Korrina, with a sweet smile extended her hand and Sawyer took it in a friendly way, so he shook the hand.

Korrina: So shall we proceed to the battlefield?

Sawyer: Of course.

Both the battlers took their positions and Gurkinn decided to be the referee.

Gurkinn: Alright, this is an official Gym battle between gym Leader Korrina and challenger Sawyer. Each trainer is allowed the use of only 3 Pokemon. And the battle will be over when either trainer's Pokemon are unable to continue. Furthermore only the challenger is allowed to substitute Pokemon. Understood?

Both: Yes!

Gurkinn: So, bring out your Pokemon.

Korrina: I choose Mienfoo!

Sawyer: Bagon let's go!

Outcame, on Korrina's side, a fighter looking Pokemon with some dang big and pink muscles, yellow body and a tail. He looked like a rat to be honest.

While on Sawyer's side the bipedal dragon Pokemon with a rock head came out.

Gurkinn: Battle Begin!

Korrina: Mienfoo use Karate Chop!

Sawyer: Use Headbutt, first defense then offense!

Mienfoo ran with lightning speed and his hands glowed, then he tried to chop Bagon but the dragon used its helmet to defend, and then using the same helmet as a weapon it just rammed into Mienfoo's stomach, sending it sliding backwards.

Korrina: Not bad, but not enough!

Sawyer: Then how about this, use Dragon Pulse!

Bagon opened its mouth and released a wave of dragon energy that took a shape of a dragon and just blasted its target, which was Mienfoo.

Korrina: Mienfoo, you okay?

Mienfoo: Mienfoo!

Korrina: Okay now we counter attack, use Close Combat!

Mienfoo just launched a barrage of kicks and punches on Bagon, dealing Immense damage but also lowering its own defense and special defense.

Sawyer: Bagon! Can you use Headbutt one more time?

Bagon: Bagon!

Again, even though hurt Bagon became a missile and just crashed into Mienfoo, sending it flying and into the wall.

Korrina: Mienfoo!

Gurkinn: Mienfoo is unable to battle, Bagon wins!

Sawyer: Yes, we did it!

Bagon: Bagon!

Korrina: Mienfoo return, you did well, take a rest. That is one strong Bagon, but that won't stop me, go Machoke!

Outcame a humanoid looking muscular, bulky Pokemon. With a champion belt on its waist, it started making poses, flexing his ripped body.

Sawyer: Machoke huh, Bagon return , you'll get another chance. Honedge let's go!

Outcame the same sword Pokemon who had defeated a Vivillon and an Onix, with its three eyes, the top one being blue, blue band and a sharp body.

Gurkinn: Begin!

Sawyer: Honedge use Sacred Sword!

Honedge's body glowed blue and it went to slash its opponent, but Korrina had other plans.

Korrina: Use Sucker Punch!

Machoke jumped and dodged at the last second and then made a blade of dark energy and, using it, just slammed Honedge into the ground.

Sawyer: Honedge!

Korrina: You know that a gym leader has her own secret cards right? This was mine.

Sawyer: If that's the case then, Honedge use Shadow Sneak!

Honedge disappeared from the spot and, using Machoke's shadow, came from behind and attacked him.

Korrina: Use Sucker Punch once again!

Sawyer: Not this time, use Aerial Ace!

Machoke once again attempted to slam honedge into the ground, but the sword disappeared at the last moment, then out of nowhere just crashed into the bodybuilder with the super effective move.

Korrina: No Machoke!

Machoke: *groans* choke!

Korrina: Use Foresight, we can't take any risk!

Machoke got up and held a magnifying glass, by which he eyed the sword and acted as if he knows what to do now. (For those of you who don't know, Foresight is able to identify the enemy's Pokémon and allows you to hit the enemy with moves that wouldn't normally work, for example: Normal and Fighting types moves would be able to damage Ghost types after using foresight.)

Korrina: Now use Focus Blast!

Sawyer: I believe in you Honedge, now use Swords Dance!

Machoke made a ball of sheer strength, which was blue, and it was thrown towards the sword who was making other swords dance around it to boost its attack. Then An explosion occurred, and when the smoke disappeared honedge was hanging onto dear life.

Korrina: *astonished* Its still standing?!

Sawyer: Yes, now use Aerial Ace and finish this off!

Gathering all the energy that was left, Honedge flew towards Machoke and disappeared from sight, then came from the back and crashed into the bodybuilder once again.

Korrina: Machoke!

Gurkinn: Machoke is unable to battle, Honedge wins!

Sawyer: Great job honedge!

Honedge: Hone!

Sawyer: Two down, one more to go. But the real battle begins now.

Korrina: Machoke, return. Thanks you did very well. You're one tough challenger, but that badge can't be yours without a fight. Let's go Lucario!

Outcame the signature Pokemon of the Shalour Gym. The bipedal aura wolf standing on its hind legs and front legs as its hands. Those red eyes, blue body and tail, and the spikes on its hands and yellow chest giving it a deadly appearance. Plus it was having a mega stone on a glove on its hand

Sawyer: Lucario, finally you came. Honedge can you still battle?

Honedge: Edge!

Sawyer: Alright, give it all you have left, use Scared Sword!

Again, the body of Honedge glowed blue and it dashed towards its opponent. Lucario looked at Korrina and she nodded, indicating the plan was ready.

Korrina: Use Bone Rush!

Lucario made a long stick of bones and broke it into two. It dodged the Sacred Sword and, using both of the bones, just beat the poor sword up and crashed it into the ground.

Sawyer: No Honedge!

Gurkinn: Honedge is unable to battle, Lucario wins!

Sawyer: Honedge return, awesome job, take a long rest. I've gotta say that was one hell of a bone rush.

Korrina: Thanks but flattery will get you nowhere.

Sawyer: I'm not here to win with it either, Go Bagon!

The mini dragon came out again, this time to battle the aura wolf.

Sawyer:*Thinks in his mind* We can't get close to Lucario, we need to attack from a distance.

Sawyer: Bagon, use Dragon Pulse!

Korrina: Use Aura Sphere!

Bagon opened its mouth and released the dragon once again, but Lucario released a blue sphere made of fighting aura towards the Dragon. An explosion occurred, but both where unharmed.

Sawyer: Use Iron Head!

Korrina: Grab it.

Bagon's rocky head got coated with Iron and it launched itself towards Lucario. But the wolf just grabbed it by just one of his hands.

Sawyer: What!

Korrina: Now use Force Palm!

Lucario just posed his palm in front of Bagon, then an immense energy came from the palm and surrounded Bagon. Before Sawyer knew, it was over.

Sawyer: Oh no, Bagon!

Gurkinn: Bagon is unable to battle, Lucario wins.

Sawyer: Bagon return. Thanks for the effort, it will not be wasted.

Korrina: So whom are you gonna choose next?

Sawyer: My most trusted partner, Sceptile let's go!

Outcame the Forest Pokemon. A Gecko in appearance, standing on its hind legs and hands with grass blades on it. With the yellow and black eyes, yellow ball on its back and a tree like, bushy tail, a smirk on its face as it eyed its opponent. It also had a green scarf on its neck with a mega stone in it.

Korrina: A Sceptile huh? This will be fun. Lucario use Bone Rush!

Sawyer: Sceptile use Leaf Blade!

Lucario got the bones in his hand again, while the blades on Sceptile's arms grew and glowed green. Then both were having a melee combat.

Korrina: Use Aura Sphere!

Sawyer: Slice it with Dragon Claw!

Lucario shot an Aura Sphere towards the Gecko, but the latter just developed two large green claws on both of its hands and, like Wolverine, just cut the sphere into half.

Sawyer: Now use it on Lucario!

Sceptile dashed forward used the claws on Lucario, sending it backwards.

Korrina: You feel that Power Lucario?

Lucario: Luca!

Korrina: Then let's show them our true power. Unlock, the power within! Mega Evolve!

Light and Mega energy started coming out of the stones and combining. Once the light faded, Lucario had changed appearance. He had more yellow fur now, along with Black hair like thingy with a little bit of red and the end. Red on its hands and legs, along with even more spikes on his hands, legs and now on his shoulders as well. His eye colour was now orange.

Sawyer: It mega evolved!

Korrina: Use Ice punch!

Lucario's hand got covered with ice, and within the blink of an eye, it came and punched Sceptile, sending it sliding backwards.

Sawyer: What speed and power. Sceptile shall we show them what we're capable of?

Sceptile: *smirk* Tile!

Sawyer: *takes out his keystone with the keychain* Get ready Sceptile, we've got lots of experience, Mega Evolve!

The same that happened with Lucario now happened with Sceptile, and after the transformation, Sceptile too had changed appearance. More long and deadly blades and the tail with red on them, more balls on its back, a shield of leaves on its chest. It was ready for a war now.

Korrina: Sceptile has Mega evolved! This battle is heating up every second.

Gurkinn: This boy is quite interesting.

Korrina: Use Bone Rush!

Sawyer: Use Leaf Blade!

There could only be seen two blurs and sounds of clashing of blades and bones could be heard. Both were not willing to give up.

Korrina: Use Aura Sphere!

Sawyer: Dragon Pulse!

The more powered Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse collided with each other, causing a big explosion, leaving both unharmed.

Korrina: Use Ice Punch!

Lucario came flying through the smoke and just punched Sceptile with his ice cold fist, dealing 4x super effective damage.

Gurkinn:*thinks in his mind* Sceptile is now a dragon type, so Ice punch is gonna do 4x damage. Don't get overconfident Korrina.

Sawyer: Sceptile now use Drain Punch!

Sceptile's fist glowed green and it pinched Lucario, healing the damage taken and sending the latter flying backwards.

Korrina: Lucario no!

Gurkinn:*thinks in his mind* That's gonna heal the damage Sceptile has taken. This boy is truly unique.

Korrina: Lucario use Aura Sphere!

Sawyer: Use Dragon Claw!

Again, the same result as the Aura Sphere got cut into half.

Korrina: Use Force Palm!

Sawyer: Stop it!

Lucario came through the smoke but got stopped by Sceptile with both of his hands. Both were now engaged in a hand to hand combat.

Korrina: Oh no, we can't do anything.

Sawyer: But we can, use Leaf Storm!

The smirk on Sceptile's face grew wider as he turned his tail. Then he launched his tail like a missile surrounded with leaves and sent Lucario flying.

Korrina: Lucario!

Sawyer: Now use Drain Punch and finish this!

Sceptile jumped and punched the flying wolf with his glowing fist, draining energy and sending the canine crashing into the ground. Lucario was down and he reverted back to his original form.

Korrina: No Lucario!

Gurkinn: Lucario is unable to battle, Sceptile is the winner. So the match goes to challenger Sawyer!

Sawyer: You were great Sceptile!

Sceptile: Sceptile!

Korrina: Lucario return you were the best. But he was not better than you Sawyer. You really are one tactical battler.

Sawyer: Thank you Korrina.

Gurkinn: She is right, you were thinking the whole battle, and you worked with your Pokemon well.

Sawyer: Thank you Gurkinn.

Korrina: And as a proof of your victory at the Shalour Gym, we present you the Rumble Badge. You deserve this.

(The Rumble Badge by Amelia411. Check her out on Deviant Art!)

Sawyer: Thank you.

Then Sawyer stayed at the gym for a while, learning from the duo then went on his way back to Lumiose City.

Meanwhile in Alola-

The group was currently in the classroom discussing about the different adventure they've experienced so far.

Ash: But the one with Solgaleo and Lunala was the best.

Kiawe: For me, it the one with Buzzwole.

Lillie: Let's stop arguing guys, we all have different opinions.

Ash: I think you're right.

Mallow: Of course you would agree with her.

Mallow thought of it as a joke but she got intense stares from the duo, causing her to shut up.

Kukui: Alola class!

Everyone: Alola!

Kukui: I have a special announcement. I am more than glad to announce about Alola's Very First Pokemon League!

Everyone: What!

Kiawe: A Pokemon League?!

Ash: In Alola, Awesome!

Lillie: But I don't think we have a stadium that big for such an event.

Kukui:*chuckles* About that, come with me.

Everyone followed the professor and when they came outside, they saw a giant dome like structure being constructed in the middle of the sea.

Mallow: What is that?

Kukui: That is Manalo Stadium, where the Pokemon League will be held after 2 weeks.

Lana: *with stars in her eyes* This is so cool!

Ash: This is amazing, and that too in two weeks! I am so excited, Right pikachu?

Pikachu: Pika!

Kukui: If you will be participating in the Pokemon League Ash, You've gotta train harder. Because all the trainers from the Alola Region will be participating in it.

Gladion: And that includes me as well.

From behind everyone, the dark edgelord himself Gladion appeared.

Lillie: Brother!

Hau: Don't forget Me as well.

Now came the Grandson of the Kahuna Hala, with his orange backpack, black shirt and yellow shorts with floral pattern and his dark green/black eyes.( I can't describe the hairstyle but the colour is green.)

Ash: Hau!

Hau: How's it goin' Ash?

Ash: I'm Great, looks like you're participating as well.

Hau: Yep I am, and I am gonna beat you.

Ash: *Smirk* We'll see about that.

Alolan Group: Don't forget about us Ash!

Ash: Looks like the competition is big, but we'll win.

Pikachu: Pika!

Both the partners gave each other a determined expression and a smile, the upcoming days will be full of training, fire and action.

2 weeks later-

Announcer: Alolaaaaaa! Welcome Everyone to the VERY FIRST ALOLAN POKEMON LEAGUE!

The crowd erupted into cheers, along with the participants.

Announcer: With the help of Professor Kukui and Principal Samson Oak, Alola is creating a new history by hosting its Very own Pokemon League! And the referees will be the Island Kahunas. The first round will be a free to attack Battle Royale. Out of 100, only 16 will be proceeding to the next round.

Ash: Wow, that sounds tough.

Announcer: Round of 16 and the Quarter Finals will be 1v1, Semi-Finals 2v2 and Finals will be 3v3. ARE YOU READY EVERYONE?

Another loud cheer from the crowd, this time more louder then earlier.

Announcer: THEN LET'S CALL THE PARTICIPANTS!

Ash: Let's go guys!

Everyone stepped into the battlefield, turning 360 and seeing the crowd cheering for their favourite participants.

Mallow: This is so amazing.

Ash: And its so overwhelming as well.

Hala: Alola! Welcome to the first ever Pokemon League of Alola. Let me tell the rules of the first round. This is a battle Royale, which means that only the last 16 participants will advance to the next round. Its a free to attack, which means you can attack anyone and teaming is allowed. Furthermore the Pokemon who won't be able to continue will be disqualified. Is that clear?

Everyone: YES!

Hala: Okay, So 3-

Olivia: 2-

Nanu: 1-

Hapu: Begin!

As soon as begin was heard, there were just some random attacks flying everywhere, knocking out a bunch of Random Pokemon.

Ash: Pikachu use Iron Tail!

Pikachu just slapped an Aggron with his steel coated tail, knocking it out.

Hala: Aggron is unable to Battle!

Kiawe: Marowak use Bonemarang!

Marowak just threw the bone in his hand and swiftly knocked out an araquanid.

Hapu: Araquanid is unable to continue!

Kiawe: Let's keep going!

Mallow: Tsareena use Mega Kick!

Tsareena jumped and kicked a Hitmonlee so hard that it got crated into the ground.

Olivia: Hitmonlee is unable to continue!

Mallow: Good job!

Lana: Primarina use Hydro Pump!

Primarina just spat a powerful wave of water that completely drenched a magcargo, knocking it out.

Nanu: Magcargo is unable to continue!

Lillie: Snowy use Powder Snow!

The little ice Vulpix just released a bunch of powdered snow from its mouth towards a Lurantis, freezing and knocking it out.

Hala: Lurantis is unable to continue!

While everyone was busy knocking out other players Pokemon, Team Rocket didn't have a clue of what was going on.

Jessie: We've gotta do something, we can't stay like this.

Meowth: Leave this to me! (Btw Jessie took Meowth as her Pokemon for this round)

Meowth eyed and then just used Fury Swipes on an Ursaring, knocking it out.

Olivia: Ursaring is unable to continue!

Jessie:*with stars in her eyes* You're amazing Meowth!

While James and Mareanie decided to avoid the ruckus for now, there happened a surprise attack on Ash and Pikachu.

Gladion: Silvally use Crush Claw!

Silvally, with its claw glowing and surrounded with an orange aura, jumped over Pikachu and Ash and just slashed a Manectric, knocking it out.

Nanu: Manectric is unable to continue!

Ash: Gladion, thanks.

Gladion: I wouldn't want you to be knocked out before the tournament even begins.

Both gave each other a smirk and went in opposite directions, later knocking several contestants. But little did they know that Guzma was also gonna advance to the next round.

After several tiring battles, 17 contestants were remaining (including Gladion, Hau, Jessie, James and Guzma), and James just knocked out a boy with a salazzle.

Hapu: Salazzle is unable to battle! That's it, the round is over!

Announcer: There you have it, we have out 16 advancers through a tough and long battle royale.

There was a large cheer from the crowd for the winners.

Announcer: Now You all are requested to wait in the waiting room, after some time the round of 16 matchups will be announced.

Everyone, tired as hell walked towards and into the waiting room.

Ash: Man, I'm tired af.

Lillie: That was really long and tough.

Kiawe: But it's a good thing that everyone of us has qualified.

Ash: Gladion and Hau have qualified as well.

Sophocles: But that Guzma has qualified as well.

That name erupted some sadness, tension and anger into the conversation, particularly in Ash.

Ash: That guy won't stop me.

Mallow: Look guys, the matchups are here.

Everyone came towards the screen, including Jessie, Gladion, Hau and James.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, the round of 16 matchups are here. Let us announce them one by one. The first round is between Ash And Faba!

Ash: Faba huh? This will be fun.

Faba: Finally I get to crush that boy.

Announcer: The second round is between Principal Samson Oak and Hau!

Hau: Really!

Oak: This will be a lot of fun.

Announcer: The third round is between Ilima and Guzma.

Ash: Ilima and Guzma. Good luck dude.

Announcer: The Fourth round is between Mallow and Lana.

Both: What!

Both eyed each other with sadness and shock, now it will be a test between friendship and strength.

Announcer: The fifth round is between Mina and Sophocles.

Sophocles: I am so nervous.

Kiawe: C'mon Sophocles I believe in you, you'll win.

Sophocles: Um thanks Kiawe.

Announcer: The sixth round is between Kiawe and Acerola.

Kiawe: Acerola....

Both eyed each other and gave a smirk, but Kiawe was a bit tensed. He didn't know about Acerola battle style, let alone her pokemon.

Announcer: The seventh round is between Jamester and Jessica.

Jamester: Oh my This is very Bad.

Jessica: You need to let me win James. I can win the competition (Yeah right, the others are a joke huh)

Announcer: And last round is between the siblings, Gladion and Lillie.

Lillie: What, I am up against brother.

Gladion: Lillie, good luck. I hope you give me a good battle.

Lillie somehow formed a smile and shook her brothers hand. Then he walked out of the room.

Ash: Don't worry Lillie, I know you'll do great.

Lillie: Th-Tha-Thanks Ash.

Now the smile was real on Lillie's face along with the blush on her cheeks.

Announcer: There you have it. The round of 16 matchups. This tournament is really gonna fire up now.

Ash: And its gonna get tough as well.

Ash was staring at the screen and the matchups made. Some will test rivalry, others will test friendship and trust. Along with the blazing fire the tournament carries forward, some battles will be different than others. Its just a matter of time.

Finally, its been years since a posted a chapter. Also, some days ago I posted this same chapter incomplete and I didn't get time to delete it. So here it is, action packed and complete. The Alola League has begun and the next round is of 16 so its gonna be a hella long chapter. So stay tuned, wait for the next one and-

Peace Out-

From the Rayquaza of Eternity.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

113K 239 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...