Pokemon School 2 #7: Palletshipping Rocks(Ash's POV)!

Yay 550 reads! Thanks to all of you and here is the next chapter, Enjoy!

April 1st April 2017~

It was 10:30 in the night. A bright yellow moon could be seen from the beach and the cottage near it. We see Ash training with Greninja practicing their bond evolution against Ash's pokemon.

Ash: Ok, Pikachu use Electro Ball! Lycanroc use Stone Edge! And Dartrix use Razor Leaf!

The pokemon did as they were told, Pikachu releasing an Electric powered ball, Lycanroc making Blue pillars of glowing rocks and Dartrix releasing a boomerang of sharp glowing leaves towards the frog.

Ash: Alright, Greninja use Cut to slash the Razor Leaf! Then Water Shuriken to blast the Stone Edge! And Then Aerial Ace to deflect the Electro Ball!

Greninja jumped in the air and a dagger thingy appeared in his hand, slashing the Boomerang and leaving a blast along with a smoke cloud behind. Then he slapped his thighs, formed Shurikens and threw them on the Stone Edge, demolishing it. Then his webbed hand glowed white, and with incredible speed, he slapped the Electro Ball towards the sky destroying it.

Ash: That was Awesome Greninja!

Greninja: Ninja(Thanks)!

Ash: *to the rest of them* And you guys were amazing as well! Thanks for helping us!

Everyone: *approval roars*.

Ash: Alright, that was today's training done, let's see what to do now.

Ash and his pokemon sat on the sand and gazed upon the sky. Ash, Pikachu and Greninja looked at the moon in particular.

Ash: It looks the same doesn't it?

Pikachu: Chaa.

Greninja: Gren(Indeed).

They remembered as the first night these three looked together at the moon, and Greninja was a mere Froakie at that time.

Ash: Let's go, it's gotten way too late.

Everyone stood up, dusted themselves and walked back towards the cottage. They reached their destination and as Ash opened the door, he saw a worried Professor Burnet, who upon seeing him breathed a sigh of relief.

Burnet: Thank goodness you came, I was starting to get worried and stressed.

Ash: Sorry professor Burnet, the training got us carried away.

Burnet: Got you carried away much. Come on dinner is ready.

Ash: Alright, but where is professor Kukui.

Burnet: Oh he's sleeping. His research tired him today.

Ash: I see.

Ash then washed his hands and handed a bowl of pokefood to his Pokemon. Then he sat on the dining table and began to eat. He finished his food quite quickly which was surprising to say the least.

Burnet: Ash there is a phone call for you.

Ash: Ok!

Ash dashed towards his room to pick up the call. But as he opened the door, the ring ended, making it a missed call. Ash checked his call records and found that-

Ash: Huh, a call from the Kalos Region? Sawyer isn't usually awake at this time, neither is mom or Professor Sycamore. 

Ash expression changed to a cold, angry one as he thought of his Kalos 'friends'. He dialed the number and upon seeing the picker of the phone, his expression changed to a happy one.