Pokemon School 2#14~ Sawyer's Third Gym Battle and Alolan League Begins!

Another Gym battle chapter, yay! Another gym battle and the first battle royale round of the Alolan league will be up. Anyway back to the chapter.

We see the man himself Sawyer standing on the bus stop waiting for a bus that would go to Shalour City so he could get his 3rd gym battle.

Sawyer: Alright, I am ready. I'll be sure to make lots of notes on this experience.

As on cue, the bus came and Sawyer was not slow to board. He put on his wired earphones and waited for the arrival in Shalour.

3 hours later-

It was a long journey but Sawyer had made it. He was in the city and was looking in the map.

Sawyer: Alright, if I am here then the gym should be in this direction.

Sawyer started walking in the north direction and soon he was at the Shalour Gym, also known as the Tower of Mastery. And even I can understand why it is a landmark for Kalos. Surrounded by blue waters, a sandy pathway and a building that would easily beat a castle.

Sawyer: Wow this place looks amazing on the outside, wonder what it is like on the inside.

And just like any other challenger would, Sawyer tried to enter. But he was stopped by two beefy guards with spears.

Guard: What are ya here for, kid?

Sawyer: I am here for a gym battle.

Guard: Show me how many badges do you have.

Sawyer showed him the bug and cliff badge, and the Guard recognised them.

Guard: We are sorry, you may enter.

Sawyer: Thanks.

The guards lifted their spears and opened the door, leading Sawyer to enter the gym. He had just entered and he saw a statue of Mega Lucario.

Sawyer: Wow, a statue of Lucario. This is so cool

???: Who are you, young boy?

Sawyer was startled by the voice. He turned to see a man and a girl standing behind him. The man was wearing a grey jacket and pants with a red undershirt. And his eyebrows were bending like a slide.

While the girl had the same hair as the man's eyebrows, she was wearing roller skates, a helmet and a white dress with red stripes on it

While the girl had the same hair as the man's eyebrows, she was wearing roller skates, a helmet and a white dress with red stripes on it. Her glove had a keystone on it.

 Her glove had a keystone on it