Pokemon School 2 #13~ Ash's Final Grand Trial And A New Friend!

Here is the start of the way onto the First Ever Pokemon League in the Alola Region, but first Ash has gotta defeat the final Kahuna. What is gonna happen read to find out!

Ash and his friends are currently on Poni Island searching for the Island Kahuna. Ash wants to have a Grand Trial and he can't wait for it.

Ash: Alright where can the Kahuna be?

Lillie: You must be pretty excited right Ash?

Ash: You bet I am!

Mallow: I want to know what kind of Pokemon he/she uses.

Lana: I can't wait to meet him/her.

???: I am sorry to say but there is no Kahuna on this Island.

The group turned to the source of the voice and saw a short girl with bushy hair, a purple bandanna on her head. Gloves, a purple sack on her waist, clothes whose name I don't know and triangle patches on her pants.

 Gloves, a purple sack on her waist, clothes whose name I don't know and triangle patches on her pants

Kiawe: Huh? Who are you?

Hapu: The name's Hapu.

Ash: And what do you mean the Island has no Kahuna?

Hapu: My Grandpa was the Kahuna of this Island. But he passed away a long time ago. Since then, the island has had no Kahuna.

Mallow: We are sorry to hear about that.

Hapu: Its alright, I am over it now, I think.

Ash: Does that mean I have to battle Tapu Fini for the Grand Trial?

Hapu: It could mean that. But you need to wait.

Ash: I can't wait that long.

Ash had enough so he took his Pokemon and ran into the mist, ignoring everyone's cries to stop.

Lillie: Ugh, he can be sometimes.

Hapu: Its fine, its not like that mist is dangerous. But it is different.

Sophocles: Huh, What do you mean?

Hapu: That mist is created by Tapu Fini, and it has the power to unite you with the ones who have passed away.

Everyone was astonished, and Mallow was getting horrible Flashbacks.

Mallow: I-I I'll be back in a bit.

She tremblingly went outside, while Lana figured the situation.

Lillie: looks like that hit Mallow hard.

Lana: Yeah, when we were little her mother got really really sick. So in anger she ran out of the house. But by the time she got back her mother..........................

Everyone didn't say anything after that, as they knew the rest. Kiawe turned his attention to a book, which had the picture of an old man on it.

Kiawe: Hold on, is that?