Pokemon School 2#19~ Ash Vs Kukui, Part 2!

Hey its me here and welcome back to the action thrilled battle between Ash and Kukui that is raging on. If its late I'm sorry and if its early, then its good for both of us. and Yeah, there's a special moment, so yeah Enjoy!

Previously in the Manalo Stadium-

Caster: And Braviary takes up Lycanroc pretty high in the sky, Can Lycanroc withstand this?

Ash and Kukui Watch as Braviary takes Lycanroc to the sky, and pretty high as well. What's gonna happen? Will the wolf survive? Or will the bird's flight get crashed?

And now, Continued-

Braviary comes with full force and throws the wolf down. But even after such an Impact, Lycanroc still stood up.

Caster: Lyanroc's still standing, that's one tough Pokemon.

Kukui: Incredible, but not surprising.

Ash: Use Stone Edge!

Kukui: Use Steel Wing!

Lycanroc howled and launched the blue pillars towards the bird, who just slashed them with its silver glowing wings, then jets forward towards the wolf, taking advantage of the smoke.

Kukui: Use Superpower!

Braviary used its glowing claws, and there was no time for the wolf to dodge. After the attack, it did all it could to stand, but its exhaustion caused it to faint.

Hala: Lycanroc is unable to battle, Braviary wins!

The crowd erupted into cheers, but Ash's friends and their pokemon were sad.

Kiawe: *tensed* So Ash is the first one to have a pokemon down.

Ash: You were great thanks. An Aerial battle, you've got it. Decidueye I choose you!

Decidueye was out and wasn't intimidated by Braviary at all.

Ash: Decidueye use Leaf Blade!

Kukui: Use Steel Wing!

The two now clashed in the sky using the wings as blades, both of grass and steel. Eventually each of them managed to land a hit on each other.

Kukui: Use Hurricane!

Ash: Use Leaf Storm!

Again the two attacks, now in the form of a tornado clashed, but after the cancellation decidueye couldn't be seen anywhere.

Kukui: Huh? Where is Decidueye?

Caster: It seems Decidueye has vanished into thin air. Where is it?!

Ash: Now use Bravebird!

Decidueye appeared out of a portal and rammed into the bird like a jet.

Ash: Alright!

Kukui: So it used Phantom Force for a build up. Now use Steel Wing!

With Incredible speed, Braviary landed a direct hit using Steel Wings, now both of them had taken a hit.

Kukui: Use Hurricane once again!

Ash: Tear through with Bravebird!

Decidueye prepared itself and went straight into the Tornado. It had difficulties, but remembering Ash's faith in him, He came out of the winds and crashed into the bird, disbalancing and sending it crashing down, leading it to faint.