๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ แตแตƒหฃ แตแตƒสธแถ โฑแต‰...

By -curlyfriess

" ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… ? ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป " " ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ . " " ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ... More

แด€แด„แด› แดษดแด‡
ษช. สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด„แด€สŸษช๊œฐแดส€ษดษชแด€
ษชษช. ๊œฐษชส€sแด› แด…แด€ส
ษชษชษช. ส€แด‡แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸษชษดษข
ษชแด . แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›s
แด . แดกสœส แดกแด‡ แดแดแด แด‡แด…
แด ษช. sแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡s
แด ษชษช. แด„แดษด๊œฐแด‡ssษชแดษด sแด‡ssษชแดษด
แด ษชษชษช. ษขษชส€สŸ แด˜ส€แดส™สŸแด‡แดs
ษชx. sแดœแดขษชแด‡ แด…แดแด‡s ษดแดแด› แด„แดแด˜ส
x. แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€สŸสŸ's ๊œฐษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ษขษชส€สŸs, ษขแดœสs, แด€ษดแด… ษขแด€สs
xษช. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹แดœแด˜s ( แด˜สŸแดœส€แด€สŸ )
xษชษช. sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜แดแด แด‡ส€ sแด˜สษชษดษข
xษชษชษช. ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส ส™แด€ษขs แด€ษดแด… แด€ษดษขส€ส ๊œฐแด€-
xษชแด . ส€แดœssษชแด€ษด แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… sสœแด€แด…แดแดก แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€s
xแด . แด€ssแดœแดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€sแด›
xแด ษช. ส™แดœส€ษด ษชแด› แดแดœแด›
xแด ษชษช. แด›สœส แด›แด‡sแด›ษชษดษข แด๊œฐ แด›สœส sแด€แดœษดแด€s
xแด ษชษชษช. สœแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡s ษชแด› แด„แดสŸแด…
xษชx. แด„แดแดแดs ส€แดแดแด ส™แด‡แด€แด›แด…แดแดกษด
xx. แดกแดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› ส™แด‡ แดแด˜แด˜แดsแด‡แด…
xxษช. ส™แด€แด… แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s
xxษชษช. สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs แด€ส€แด‡ แด„แดœแด›แด‡
xxษชษชษช. แด‡สแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€แด
xxษชแด . แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€ส แด€ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด€ ษชs ษดแดแด› แด„แดแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
xxแด ษช. ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ
xxแด ษชษช. แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษขแดแด‡s แด›แด sสœษชแด›
xxแด ษชษชษช. ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ sแด›แด€ส€แด„แดแดœส€แด›
xxษชx. แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€ส แด€ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด€ แด„แด€แดแด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
แด€แด„แด› แด›แดกแด
ษช. แดœษด-แด˜แด‡แด˜แด˜ส แด˜แด‡แด˜ ส€แด€สŸสŸส
ษชษช. แด…แด€สs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡sแด‡
ษชษชษช. สœแด€ษชสŸ สŸแดส€แด… แด แด‡แด„ษดแด€
ษชแด . แด„แด€สŸษช ส™แดแดœษดแด…
แด . แดกษชแด˜แด‡แดแดœแด›
แด ษช. สŸแดแด„แด€แด›ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœษดsแดษดs
แด ษชษช. ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษดษชษขสœแด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™สแด‡ส€s
แด ษชษชษช. แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แดสsแด›แด‡ส€ส
ษชx. ษดแดsแด‡ส™สŸแด‡แด‡แด…s
x. แด แด‡แด„ษดแด€'s ษดแด‡xแด› แด ษชแด„แด›ษชแดs
xษช. แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดษชแด„ sแด„สœแดสŸแด€ส€s
xษชษช. แดแดแด…แด‡ส€ษด ๊œฐแด‡แดษชษดษชsแด
xษชษชษช. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡สŸ สœแดแดœsแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹sแด›แดส€ส
xษชx. แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ส™ษชสŸสŸส
xxษช. แด€ แด˜แดœส€แด˜สŸแด‡ แด˜แด€สŸแด แด›ส€แด‡แด‡ แด…แด‡สŸษชษขสœแด› แด€ แด…แด€ส แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜s แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แดแดแด›ษชแดษดs แด€แด› ส™แด€ส
xxษชษช. ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ.
xxษชษชษช. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
xxษชแด . แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ษชษดษข แดœแด˜ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชษดษขสœแด€แดs
xxแด . sแด‹แดœสŸสŸ ส€แดแด„แด‹
xxแด ษช. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชแด แด‡
xxแด ษชษช. แด€ส™sแดสŸแดœแด›แด‡สŸส แด€ษดแด… แดœแด›แด›แด‡ส€สŸส ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹แด‡แด…
xxแด ษชษชษช. sสœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด…
xxษชx. ส€แดœษดแด€แดกแด€สs
xxx. แดแดษช
xxxษช. แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด…
xxxษชษช. sแดœส€แด ษชแด ษชษดษข แดกแด€ส€ แดขแดษดแด‡
xxxษชษชษช. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
xxxษชแด . แด˜สœแด€sแด‡ แด›แดกแด
xxxแด . แด€ แด…แด‡แด„ษชsแดษด
xxxแด ษช. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœs
xxxแด ษชษช. แด€สŸแดษดแด‡

xxแด . ษขแด€สs sแดœแด˜แด˜แดส€แด›ษชษดษข ษขแด€สs

1.6K 71 120
By -curlyfriess

tw - underage drug usage, GAYS FIGHTING

What's wrong?

Nothing. I just blew up. Again.

"IM THIRSTY." SAVANNAH COMPLAINED leaning her head back. "Can we go get water or something?" She asked Steve who was half awake. "Steve." She hit the boy in the chest making him wake up. "Yes?"

Savannah sighed. "Can we get water. That popcorn made my mouth dry." She asked again. "Ooh! Please, Stevie." Robin begged. Steve got up reluctantly and the three left the movie theater.

"Ooh! Over there!" Savannah pointed to a water fountain beside the movie theater, she went to take a sip but Steve pushed her out of the way, getting there first. "What the frickity frack?" Savannah said. Robin patted her back.

The two girls leaned on the wall besides the water fountain, gazing at the empty mall. "This is amazing." Steve said as he stopped drinking the water for a second before quickly sipping on it again. "No. My turn." Savannah shoved him. Steve spun around before leaning on the wall besides Robin. "So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but... I'm pretty sure.. that mom was trying to bang her son." Robin said. Now it was very noticeable the trio was high as their eyes were bloodshot red. "Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?" Steve asked from besides Robin, Savannah was too busy drinking the water from the fountain. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Robin muttered.

"But they're the same age?" Savannah asked in a confused tone before slurping the water again. Robin sighed. "No, but he went back in time." She explained. Steve chuckled. "Then why is it called Back to the Future?" He asked. Robin looked at the boy, fed up. "He has to go back to the future, because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time." She explained once more.

Savannah stopped drinking water. "Oh. That makes so much more sense." She said in a drowsy tone. "Yeah, see. It's my turn now. You've had enough." Robin pushed Savannah out of the way and started drinking the water herself.

The Lockeheart girl sighed and looked up at the celling the lights suddenly becoming very bright. "Woah.. Steve." She called, her voice sounded like it was echoing making her giggle. Steve stood besides her, looking up at the celling and seeing the same rays of bright light. "Hey, Robin." Steve called to the girl who was gulping down the water. "You gotta check this out."

Robin stopped drinking the water and stomped over to her two friends. "Check this.. this.." Savannah couldn't finish her sentence. "The ceiling, it's beautiful." Steve finished for her. "Oh, wow." Robin said, beginning to spin.

Savannah grunted, feeling her stomach start to hurt and her throat get clogged. The lights making a fast circle above her. Her head began to hurt as it did so.

The next thing Savannah knew she was running into the ladies restroom behind Robin, going into the stall besides the girl. Steve going into the stall besides her.

The trio then proceeded to puke their guts out in the toilets.

•••

A LOW HUMMING CAME from the row of freezers that were open.

Viola stood next to Oliver who had his arm over her. Viola's eyes were on Max and Lucas who were standing next to each other, leaning on a fruit display.

Max and Viola hadn't talked since the whole thing when looking for a bowl. Max had instead started talking to Lucas more. Viola was upset about it, yes, but Max was her own person and could choose who she wanted to be with.

It still hurt a little though.

Lucas brought a can of Cocoa-Cola up and cracked the top open making a loud click and hiss sound. "Quiet." Max whispered. "Oh, sorry." He said before bringing the can to his lips and slurping on it. "How do you even drink that?" Mike asked. "Because it's delicious." Lucas shrugged. "What?" Mike and Max asked at the same time. "It's like Carpenter's The Thing. The original is a classic, no question about it." Lucas crossed his arms over his chest. "But the remake..." He took another long sip of the canned drink. Letting out an exaggerated sigh after he finished. "Sweeter, bolder... better." He smiled at Max and Mike.

Mike shook his head. "You're insane."
"So, you prefer the original Thing?" Lucas asked the boy. Mike shook his head again. "What? No, I'm not talking about The Thing, I'm talking about New Coke." He explained. Lucas scoffed. "It's the same concept, dude."

"Uh, actually, it's not the same concept."

"It is the same concept."

"No, it's not."

"Yes, it is." Lucas yelled.

Eleven pulled the blindfold off of her face. "Hey." She said making Lucas jump and turn to her. "Sorry." Mike instantly apologized. "Sorry." Lucas apologized soon after. Eleven just stared at them for a good moment. "Did you... find him?" Mike asked, meaning Dustin.

"Wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't cause of you two." Viola said to the boys. They looked at her with a weird face. She replied with a smile. It wasn't like Viola to make snarky comments like that which was weird. Max realized she had obviously been ticked off about something, that something probably being her.

"The movies?" Lucas asked as he pushed a cart filled with fireworks out of the store. "Dustin's so freaked out about the gate, he decides to go watch a movie?" He asked to nobody in particular. "Yeah, makes total sense."

"You're positive he said "gate" and not "great"?" Max asked Mike. "Yeah, like, "This movie I'm watching is great."" Will said. "Sounded like "gate.". El said.

Oliver and Viola walked in the way back of the group, behind Nancy and Jonathan. "What's wrong?" Oliver asked the girl as they walked slower so the adults in front of them couldn't hear their conversation. "Nothing. I just blew up. Again." Viola muttered. "I don't know why I am. One minute I'm happy the next I just wanna cut my head off."

The Lockeheart boy frowned. "Hey, it's okay. Whatever happened between you and Max I'm sure it'll be resolved. Sooner or later." He tried to comfort his sister. Viola shook her head. "I've given up. She likes Lucas. It's obvious." Oliver stepped through the door Viola had smashed with a rock earlier, turning and putting his hand out which Viola took so that he could help her.

Oliver shook his head. "Don't say that."
"But it's true, Olly! She doesn't like me. Maybe she was confused when we were kids but that's it." She erupted. Oliver sighed. "Come on." She said taking her by the wrist. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Oliver made a shushing sound, cutting her off and motioning to the open car door. "Get in."

Viola rolled her eyes but got in reluctantly and took a seat next to Will, scooting so Oliver could sit in between them.

Max watched with sad eyes, scooting over to the open spot she had saved for Viola.

•••

THE THREE TOILETS FLUSHED in sync. Savannah was looking at the ceiling to see if anything was still happening.

Nothing.

"The ceiling stopped spinning for me." Robin told the two others in the stalls beside her. "Is it still spinning for you guys?" Robin asked. "No..." Savannah answered. "Holy shit. No." Steve said in a surprised tone.

"Robby, can I come to your stall. I feel alone." Savannah asked. "Yeah." Robin answered. Savannah slid under the bathroom stall wall and into Robin's, sitting besides her. "Hi." She smiled. "Why didn't you just walk around?" Robin laughed. "I'm tired." Savannah sighed.

"Do you think we puked it all up?" Steve asked the girls. "I dunno. Ask one of us something." Savannah suggested. "Interrogate us." Robin said in a Russian accent. Steve laughed. "Okay. Savannah. Why did you move to Hawkins?" He asked. Savannah sighed. "Long story, man. Parents hated me and my siblings so we like ran away and went on a two day car ride to here." She said in one breath. "Oh, shit." She slapped her hand over her mouth, realizing what she had just said. Steve just sat there, processing this information. "Uhm.." Robin looked at Savannah who had a horrified look. "My turn. Have you... ever been in love." Robin said, trying to distract Steve from what Savannah had just confessed.

It worked, thankfully, but Savannah didn't think he forgot it. "Yep. Nancy Wheeler. First semester, senior year." He told the girls before imitating an explosion. "Oh, my God. She's such a priss." Robin complained. Steve hummed. "Turns out, not really."

Robin scoffed. "Are you still in love with Nancy?" She asked. "No." Steve confessed. "Why not?" Savannah added onto the question. "I guess because I found someone who's a little bit better for me." He chuckled. "It's crazy. Ever since Dustin got home, he's been saying, "You know, you gotta find your Suzie. You gotta find your Suzie."" He quoted the boy. "Wait who's Suzie?" Robin asked.

"Curly Fries' girlfriend." Savannah answered. "I am a master of eavesdropping." She smiled. "To be honest with you, I'm not even one hundred percent sure she's even real." Steve ran a hand through his hair. "You owe me twenty if she is." Savannah said. "Deal." Steve replied.

Steve then shook get head. "Anyways, that's not really the point. That doesn't matter. The point is, this girl, you know, the one that I like, it's somebody that I.. didn't even talk to in school." He began to describe her. Robin bit down on her lip nervously which Savannah took attention to. "And I don't even know why. Maybe 'cause Tommy H. would've made fun of me or... I wouldn't be.. prom king." Steve shook his head. "It's stupid. I mean, Dustin's right, it's all just a bunch of bullshit anyways. Because when I think about it I should've been hanging out with this girl the whole time."

Savannah looked over at Robin who wore a scared face. That's when it clicked.

"we still just wanna be popular... accepted, normal."

Her face softened. "First of all, she's hilarious. She's so funny. I feel like, this summer, I have laughed harder than I have laughed... in a really long time." Robin let a small smile peak though before it turned back into that same stomach turning scared look again. "And she's smart. Way smarted than me. You know, she can crack, like, top secret Russian codes and.. you know? She's honestly unlike anyone I've ever even met before"

The youngest girl leaned forwards onto her knees. Savannah rubbed her back in a comforting way as she dropped her head between her knees. "Robin?" Steve knocked on the stall. "Sav? Did you guys just OD in there?" He asked.

Robin shook her head. "No." She let out a shaky breath. "We're.. am still alive." She pushed back against the wall, leaning her head on Savannah's. She could tell Savannah already figured it out. Robin knew the Lockeheart girl knew.

Steve's body slid under the bathroom wall much like Savannah's had when she moved over her were Robin. "The floors disgusting." Robin said to the boy. "Yeah, well, I already got a bunch if blood and puke on my shirt, so..." He trailed off looking at Robin and Savannah. "What do you think?" He asked, mainly Robin. "About?" Robin asked, playing dumb. "This girl." Steve said.

"She sounds awesome."

"She is awesome. And what about the guy?"

"I think he's on drugs, and he's not thinking straight." She removed her head from Savannah's shoulder. "Really? 'Cause I think he's thinking a lot more clearly than usual. "He's not. Look... he doesn't even know this girl. And if he did know her, like— like really know her, I don't think he'd even want to be her friend." Robin took a hold of Savannah's hand for reassurance.

"No, that's not true. No way is that true." Steve said, leaning onto his knees. "Listen to me, Steve. It's shocked me to my core, but I like you. I really like you." A smile grew on Steve's face. "But I'm not like your other friends. And I'm not like Nancy Wheeler." Steve nodded. "Robin, that's exactly why I like you."

Robin scoffed. Savannah squeezed her hand. "Do you remember what I said about Click's class? About me being jealous and, like, obsessed?" She asked. "Yeah." Steve nodded. "It isn't because I had a crush on you. It's because... she wouldn't stop staring at you" Robin revealed. "Mrs. Click?" Steve asked, clueless. Robin and Savannah chuckled. "Tammy Thompson. I wanted her to look at me. But.. she couldn't pull her eyes away from you and your stupid hair. " Robin looked up at Steve's brunette locks. "And I didn't understand, because you would get bagel crumbs all over the floor. And you asked dumb questions. And you were a douchebag." The girl began to list. "And— and you didn't even like her and... I would go home.. and just scream into my pillow."

Steve's eyebrows furrowed. "But... Tammy Thompson's a girl." He said confused. Robin clutched Savannah's hand. "Steve." Robin said softly. "Yeah?" He chuckled.

They sat there for a moment until Steve's face dawned with realization. "Oh." Robin widened her eyes. "Oh." Steve leaned back against the stall wall. "Holy shit."

"Yeah. Holy shit." Robin shrugged. A moment of silence went by. Robin holding onto Savannah's hand with fear as Steve stared into space. "Steve.. did you OD over there?" Robin asked. "No, I just.. just thinking."

Robin nodded. "Okay."

"I mean, yeah. Tammy Thompson, you know, she's cute and all, but...." Steve shook his head. "I mean, she's a total dud." Robin's grip on the Lockeheart girls hand loosened. "She is not." Robin disagreed. "Yes, she is. She wants to be, like, a singer. She wants to move to, like, Nashville and shit." Steve argued making Savannah laugh a bit. "She has dreams." Robin fought back. "She can't even hold a tune. She's practically tone-deaf. Have you heard her?" Robin rolled her eyes but chuckled. "All the time." He began to imitate the girl singing making Robin laugh more. "Shut up." Robin told him.

"She sounds exactly— that's a great impression of her." Steve said. "You sound like a Muppet." Robin insulted making Savannah loose it. "She sounds like a Muppet. She sounds like a Muppet giving birth."

The three continued to laugh together, drowning out the sound of the door being slammed open by Dustin and Erica. They went silent. "Okay. What the hell?" Dustin asked.

That only made the trio laugh more.

A/n

posting so many chapters that i wrote last night cause i wanna finish act one of this already!!!!!

but i also don't wanna write season four FOR A THRID TIME.

cause we all know what happened last time..

#justice4jayden

anyways heres a sneak peak for the kiss scene 🤭🤭

Rain poured down onto Viola as she stormed away from Max's house. "Vee! Wait!" Max called. "No, Max. You have your boyfriend. He's comforting you, it's whatever." She scoffed, continuing forwards. Max ran faster. "Viola, look at me. Listen to me!" The red-head practically begged. Viola finally whipped around. "What, Max? What is so important?" She yelled.

( some things may change so yeah but ta-da
*jazz hands* )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 274 38
๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง: ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...
146K 4.1K 20
โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹, ๐Œ๐”๐๐’๐Ž๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ๐‘บ แœฐ โ†ณ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ...
2.5K 85 15
โ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐Ž๐–, ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐ˆ๐' ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐€๐‘๐Œ๐’โž โ–ˆโ–“โ–’ยญโ–‘โกทโ ‚๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
134K 3K 43
๐˜ผ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ "๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ," ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š, ๏ฟฝ...