๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž | ๏ฟฝ...

By star-l1ght

๐˜/๐ง ๐–๐จ๐จ๐, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ... More

-๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ-
-๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

16

29 1 0
By star-l1ght

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

Y/n had been sitting in the common room with Oliver. The two were quieter than normal. Well, anyone would if they found out their mother was ill. It was only the morning, and they had a whole day to go.

Y/n looked at her brother and opened her mouth, about to speak, but she quickly closed it and looked back at the fireplace. She sighed and decided to talk anyway. "Oliver, do you think we should write to dad?" She looked down at her hands.

"I don't see why not." Everyone in Hogwarts was at breakfast, but the two decided that they weren't hungry and skipped breakfast. 

Y/n got up, and left for her dorm, grabbing a piece of parchment and a quill. She sat back down next to her brother and began to scribble on the parchment.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘥,

𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘔𝘳𝘴. 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵. 𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

Y/n passed the letter to Oliver and handed him the quill. "You can write something if you want." She said reassuringly. 

"Ok." He looked at the parchment, then back to Y/n, then began to write.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘖𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰? 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

He handed the girl the quill back and slid her the parchment.

"Is that all?" She asked.

"I think so."

"Ok." She decided that she should add one more thing before sending it off.

『• • • ✎ • • •』

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘠/𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺. 𝘌𝘳, 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴, 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘖𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩! 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝓨/𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓦𝓸𝓸𝓭

『• • • ✎ • • •』

They rolled the parchment up and headed for the owlery. 

They looked around for their owl, Stella, a gray tawny owl. She flew down happily after seeing the two. They didn't send things often during the school year, but when they did, she was overly excited.

"Send this to mum and dad, please." Oliver said, handing the owl their letter. Stella hooted and took off.

"It's going to be ok, Ollie." Y/n said, hugging her brother once Stella was out of sight.

"I guess."

"Please, don't act that way." She hugged him even tighter. 

"But-"

"You've always been there for me when I needed you, It's time I do the same."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n was sitting in the common room by herself. It was empty, as everyone was doing their own thing that day. The only sound that could be heard was the crackle of the fire dancing around. 

"Y/n?" She looked up to see Fred and George.

"What's up?"

"We came to see how you were doing." Fred said.

"And we brought you this." George dug around in his pocket, holding out a small blue box with golden letters around the edges spelling out 'Chocolate Frog' He smiled and sat next to her as Fred did the same.

"Thanks." She gave them a small smile. 

"Lee's in Oliver's dorm-"

"He's what?" Y/n interrupted him before he could finish his sentence. "How could you two carrots let him-"

"Not like that!" Fred gave her a weird look.

"Good."

"Carrots?"

"Your hair is red. You look like a carrot." She stuck her tongue out at the boys.

"Out of the five years we've known you, you've never called us that." George looked offended.

"Well, we got until we grow old for me to call you that. Better to start now."

"Anyway! Lee's in Oliver's dorm, comforting him." He continued.

"Nothing else, I hope." Fred simply said.

"They better not." Y/n's eyes went wide. 

"They should be together by now. They've liked each other for like a year, two years?"

"Can we stop talking about my brother's love life?" 

"Honey, you can't act like they don't have something." George crossed his arms.

"Talk about your love for Lia instead. Not my brother's."

≿━━𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐞━━≾

The two were sitting in Oliver's dorm, trying to keep the mood happy. Lee was trying his best to keep Oliver comfort, being careful as to what he said and joked about. 

"Er, you know you can talk to me if you need to. Even the twins. You know you can talk to Y/n, she's your sister." He sheepishly said.

"I know." Oliver looked at his feet, kicking the bottom of his bead. If he was being honest, he felt the calmest he had since he read the letter from his dad. Just sitting and talking to Lee made him feel better.

"Are you excited about the next Quidditch game?" 

"For sure."

"Do you have any friendly insults I should add?" 

"Friendly? They're not exactly friendly, are they?"

"Excuse me? Of course, they are. McGonagall cheers me on all the time." Lee placed his hand on his heart as if a bullet had just shot him.

"I think you're commenting is perfect the way it is. You could add how stunningly amazing I look, though. Just a thought." He shrugged.

"Of course, I can't believe that I don't do that enough. Really bloody stupid of me."

"You're not stupid." Oliver shook his head in disbelief. If he was anything, he was bloody brilliant.

"Oh, stop it, you're going to make me blush." Lee's eyes slightly widened as he realized what he had said.

"That's a good thing, isn't it? I mean, you look cute when you blush. I didn't know you had  a thing for Scottish guys."

"Could say the same to you, except about British guys. I mean, look at your face." Oliver could feel the heat in his face rising. He never even thought he would say anything like that.

"They're alright, I guess."

"Just alright?" Lee tilted his head a little, keeping eye contact with the boy who sat before him.

Oliver leaned closer and whispered, "They're better than alright." He closed the gap that separated the two, placing his lips on Lee's. He was taken aback at first but stayed where he was. The two stayed in that position for a few seconds, taking in the moment until Oliver pulled away. "Their bloody brilliant." He said once again in a low voice. 

"I know they are." Lee's expression formed into a smirk. He had liked the guy for over a year, and now they were going somewhere with it. He couldn't feel any happier than he did at that moment. All of Oliver's worries seemed to disappear the second they kissed. 

The two stood up without a word and went down to the common room. Before they completely went down the stairs, Oliver stopped and looked at Lee.

"Thank you." He sheepishly said.

"Anytime." 

They kept walking until they were visible to Y/n and the twins, who sat on one of the many read couches.

"Y/n here thought you two were doing more than talking up there." George laughed, looking at the girl.

"George!" She elbowed him in the chest.

Lee and Oliver just looked at each other and quietly laughed to each other.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 2.9K 53
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
345 16 16
แดแด‡แด‡แด› สแดแดœ ๊œฐแดส€ แด„แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡แด‡ แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›แด€ส€ส ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ๊œฑ แดกแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษขสœ แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœแดแดแด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด›๊œฑ แด„แดแดสŸ ษชแด›'๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ษช๊œฐแดœสŸ สœแดแดก แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด…แด‡แด‡แด˜ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸษชแด›ส ๊œฑแด‡แด›แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ แด…แดแดกษด แดแด แด‡ส€...
1.6M 55.8K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...
514 3 18
แด€ษดแด… ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด‹ษช๊œฑ๊œฑ สแดแดœ, แดแด€แด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด› ษช'แด แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› ๊œฑแด แด›ษชส€แด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฑสœแด€ส€แด‡ แดส ษดษชษขสœแด›๊œฑ ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ แด„ส€ส แด€ษดแด… ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ ส™แดœแด› แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด›แด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ สœแด€แด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡ษด แดœ๊œฑแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ ๐“๐ก...