𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

1.7K 79 98
By -curlyfriess

tw - wounds, describes disturbing images, blood

Vee, wait—

Forget I said anything, 'kay? I'm out of it.

THE KIDS BORDED UP windows and doors from inside Hopper's cabin. Placing furniture on top of each other.

Viola handed Max a chair which the red-head stacked on top of a desk, covering a window. Oliver helped Will and Lucas move a bookshelf to cover the backdoor. Jonathan and Nancy them moved the large red couch in front of the entrance.

"Get away from the windows." Nancy said to the kids while grabbing her gun. The teens then all gathered into the middle. Will taking a hold of Oliver's hand. Nancy held a shotgun while Jonathan had an axe. It looked like they would do nothing against the large monster, but it was worth a try.

A low rumbling slowly entered the children's ears. Max took a hold of Viola's hand as she watched a lamp shake from the large footstep. Then the lights began to flicker. "He's close." Will muttered.

Eleven's eyes averted to one window they didn't get to cover. She watched as a branch was thrown to the side. More foot steps were heard, getting louder as they came closer. A mug fell from the shelf causing Viola to jump. Then the rumbling and the shaking stopped. The only thing being able to be heard was their shaky breathing.

That's when a arm with talons shot through one side of the cabin. The group quickly separated to two different sides of the small house as it came at them. The arm slithered up to El's face letting out a screech but before it could attack Jonathan slammed his axe onto it multiple times before the creature had enough. It threw itself into Jonathan causing the man to fly back into a wall, the axe clattering out of his hands.

The arm went to attack Jonathan but Nancy stepped forwards, firing the gun at the gutty arm creature. After a few shots the gun had run out of bullets and had done zilch to the creature. Said creature backed Nancy into a wall, pouncing at her but an invisible force stopped it from getting to her.

The arm like creature shrieked in pain as Eleven pulled it away from Nancy. She then proceeded to break it's taloned hand off. The arm flew back, almost hitting Max and Viola who huddled together away from it. "Holy shit." Max muttered before another arm came out of no where from above them. Eleven put a hand out stopping it from continuing forwards. Then another one broke through on El's opposite side. El put her opposite hand up keeping it from advancing as well.

Eleven looked between the arms panicked as she used all her strength to hold them in place, she then yanked her arms down making both taloned hands break off from the rest of their body.

It went quiet for a second, El catching her breath. Then an arm broke through the roof and grabbed El by the leg, sweeping her off her feet and going to pull her out of the house.

Mike ran forwards and grabbed the girl by her arms, keeping her from going into the monsters mouth. Viola ran over, gripping the brunette's arm aswell, Max, Will, and Jonathan following behind. "Nancy, shoot it!" Jonathan yelled to the brunette girl behind them who was reloading the gun. She quickly clocked it back before pressing down on the trigger, shooting the monster in the face but not fazing it one bit.

Oliver ran over as he saw the girl beginning to slip from the fives grip. "Come on! Lucas!" Max begged the boy who just stood there. He quickly picked up the axe Jonathan had dropped earlier, jumping on top of a stool and slamming said axe onto the arm making it screech in pain.

Lucas continued to hit the arm with the axe as Nancy fired her gun, the group began to slide against the carpet as they tried to keep El from flying into the air. Lucas hit the arm one last time making it split in half, the group fell on the floor along with Eleven.

The taloned arm was still latched onto Eleven's ankle making her cry. Mike got up and grabbed it, ripping it off of her. Eleven groaned in pain in response.

The large creature still stood above the house, roaring in anger. Viola sat between Max's legs, the red-head wrapping her arms around her.

Eleven then slowly stood up, despite the aches in her leg. The gutty creature roared at her, getting ready to attack but Eleven let out a big scream as her hands shot up forcing the monster back. Viola and Max scampered to their feet behind Eleven as she used her powers to split the monsters head in half. Once she did she fell back, Max catching her before she could fall to the floor. Viola grabbed ahold of El, helping Max keep her steady as Jonathan and Nancy yelled at the children to go.

The girls helped Eleven limp out of the house and towards the car, the three teen girls getting in first before the boys who followed after. Nancy and Jonathan getting in the driver and passenger.

The Wheeler girl started the car, quickly slamming her foot onto the gas and speeding away crom the monster and the cabin.

•••

ERICA AND DUSTIN DRAGGED the kids through the hallways, trying to run away from the Russian guards who weren't that far behind them.

"Where are we going?" Erica yelled at him. "Just trust me." Dustin said back. The boy stopped at a door and opened it revealing the movie theater. He looked down the hallways. "All clear." He said when seeing no one. They all slowly exited, following behind Dustin who walked into a movie theatre that was playing "Back to The Future". Steve grabbing popcorn out of the trash can making a high Savannah audibly gasp.

Dustin slammed the door open seeing the movie playing. He then walked down to the first row of seats. "You three, sit." He demanded, stopping in front of three empty seats. "No, no, no! These seats are too close!" Robin complained as they plopped into the seats. "Dude, these seats blow." Steve added onto the complaint. "They suck ass." Savannah slurred. "Then don't watch the movie." Dustin shot back. "We wanna watch it." Robin sassed. "Then watch it!" Dustin yelled. The man behind Savannah, Robin and Steve leaned forwards "Shh!" he shushed. Savannah turned around. "Shhh!" She did the same thing but, like, ten times more obnoxiously while making a sour face. "Whatever you do, don't... go... anywhere." Dustin said in a stern tone. "Fine, Dad." Steve joked. Savannah hit his chest and collapsed in her seat laughing.

Dustin and Erica then left, sitting in two other empty seats on the other side of the theater in the same row.

Steve shoveled a hand full of popcorn in his mouth, passing it to the two girls. "Ooh.." Robin said, putting a hand out and taking a handful.

•••

NANCY SWERVED THE CAR around, parking it straight in front of the grocery store. Viola smiled remembering this store, the one Max had taken her too a couple weeks after they moved in.

They got out of the car, Mike and Max carrying Eleven while the rest tried to find a way in. Viola's eyes spotted a giant rock on the floor, she grabbed it with her hand and walked up towards the door, launching it at the glass making it shatter. "That felt good." She heavily breathed out. Max smiled.

One by one they walked into the store, Nancy heading straight to the medical section where they had painkillers, bandages, wraps, the whole package. "Okay, get her down." Nancy said to Max and Mike. They laid Eleven down so she could lean against on the store shelves. Nancy rolled Eleven's pant leg up revealing the deep, deep wound on her leg. Viola grimaced when seeing the blood and backed up a bit.

"Viola! You're bleeding, what happened?" Savannah yelled frantically when seeing the gash in Viola's side.

"Oh, shit." Max muttered. Nancy grabbed the small towel. " What are you doing?" The red-head asked. "I'm cleaning the wound." Nancy said. Max shook her head. "No, first, we need to stop the bleeding, then clean, then disinfect, then bandage." The red-head listed. Nancy looked at her wide eyed. "I skateboard. Trust me." Max explained looking in between the two shocked adults. "Mike, hold this." She placed the towel onto Eleven's would, then placing Mike's hand on top of the towel. "Keep pressure on it, nice and firm, okay?" Mike nodded in response.

Max then turned back to Nancy. "We're gonna need water, soap." She told them. Nancy and Jonathan quickly stood up. "Yeah, okay." She nodded. Lucas removed his backpack and zipped it open, dumping its containments onto the floor making Oliver flinch back and Max whip around. "Does any of this help?" Lucas asked. Max shook her head. "No. Go get me a washcloth and a bowl." Lucas' eyebrows furrowed "A bowl?" he asked confused. "Lucas." She said sternly.

Will slapped the boys arm. "Go." He whispered. Lucas nodded. "Ok— okay." He said. Will grabbed Oliver taking him with them. Max then turned to Viola. "You okay, Vee." Viola nodded with a fake smile. "Just fine, Red." She lied.

"Bowl... bowl." Lucas motioned to the cereal. "Bowl.." He looked at the other shelf. "Why wouldn't it be with the cereal?" He asked frantically. "We don't know." Will answered. "What else do you use a bowl for?" Lucas wondered as they exited the cereal isle. "I- I don't know." Will stammered. "Soup." Oliver answered while shrugging.

Lucas froze as he saw the stand in front of them. "Oh, shit." The stand was filled with thousands of different fireworks. The three boys smiled at each other before walking towards it. "Satan's baby." Lucas whispered, picking up the large rocket from the stand. "You ever shot one of these suckers." He asked the boys, turning to them. "I've never shot any fireworks cause it's illegal in California." Oliver answered, crossing his arms over his chest. "Same. I've never shot a firework. Is it sweet?" Will asked. "That's an understatement." Lucas chuckled.

"That doesn't look like a bowl." Max said seeing the boys looking at the fireworks. The three turned their heads to see Viola and Max walking towards them. "Nah, it's way better. There is a reason this warning label says "eighteen or older."" Lucas pointed to the bright yellow warning on the bottle of the box, Max looked at him unimpressed. "This sucker is filled with one hundred and fifty grains of black powder. AKA gunpowder." He tossed the box to the girls, Viola caught it and looked down at it, Max leaning over her shoulder slightly intrigued.

"Strap two of these together, and it's bigger than an M-Eighty. Five of them, we've got ourselves a stick of dynamite." Lucas told them. Viola cringed. "No wonder this is illegal in California." She whispered to herself, looking at the firework. "You wanna kill that thing with fireworks?" Max asked looking up at the three boys. "Do you have a better idea?" Lucas asked. "Uh, yeah. Eleven." Max took the box from Viola's hand and threw it back at Lucas.

Lucas caught it. "Against that thing? She's gonna need some backup." Lucas told the red-head. Max rolled her eyes. "Oh, my God." She said, walking away. Viola just shrugged awkwardly and followed after her. Lucas scoffed. "Hold this." He said to Will who reluctantly took the Satan's baby box. He then began to stack firework on top of firework in Will's hand.

"We need a bowl." Max said in a stressed tone which Viola took notice off. "Red?" Viola muttered. "It's a bowl? Why can't they just find a bowl?" Max muttered to herself, getting more frustrated and stressed by the second. "Red?" Viola asked a little louder. "They're so stupid sometimes it just makes me wanna—" "Red!"

"What? What the hell is it!" Max yelled, turning around quickly. Viola stepped back a bit at the tone Max was using. A scared look evident in her eyes. "Shit, Vee-" Viola shook her head, wiping under eyes, her vision already getting blurry. "It's fine." She said, walking past Max. Max sighed going after her. "Vee, I didn't mean too. I'm sorry." Viola continued down the isle. "I already said it's fine. You were angry and had to take it out on someone. Nothing I can't handle." She said stopping at a shelf filled with plastic bowls and what not. "Viola. I'm serious, I should've have lashed out on you and—" Viola cut her off. "Max! I don't care, okay? I don't. I just wanna get this stupid bowl to Eleven so that she doesn't get hurt anymore and so we can move on with our lives." The Lockeheart girl yelled, putting a bowl in Max's hands.

Max had a hurt look on her face. "I'm fine. We" Viola motioned between herself and Max. "are fine. Everything is great and fine and we're all happy." Viola had tears in her eyes. "Vee, sit down." Max muttered, trying to bring the girl to the floor. "No, I'm fine. Max.." Viola sat onto the floor anyways, breaking down. "I'm sorry." She cried. Max hugged the girl, pulling her onto her lap. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm just so scared. I don't know where Savannah is or if she's even okay. I don't know if I'm about to die from this Mind Flayer creature. I don't know what's happening to me." She cried.

Viola was so confused. One minute she was angry and the next she was crying on the floor. Her emotions kept switching up on her and Viola was confused. What the hell was happening to her?

Max looked down at Viola, holding her face. "What do you mean "What's happening to me."?" Max asked. Viola sniffed. "I don't know! There's so many things. Like this feeling I have.. towards you. I don't want it there, but it's there." She explained. "And every minute my emotion switches. One minute I'm happy then I'm angry or sad. And I—" Viola looked up at Max before shaking her head. "Forget it. We need to get this back to El." Viola pushed out of Max's grip and grabbed the plastic bowl, standing up. "Vee, wait—"

"Forget I said anything, 'kay? I'm out of it." Viola muttered. "I'm sorry." She turned away, slowly leaving the isle.

Max sat there on the floor, tears flooding her eyes.

Did she fuck her second chance up?

a/n

last part was almost a kiss scene but i changed it lols 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.1K 41
000/𝘠/𝘕 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘨...
60.9K 1.8K 41
"𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼 𝐒𝗼 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐛...
433 17 17
~somehow a vital connection is made~ ongoing
2.5K 85 15
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍' 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒❞ █▓▒­░⡷⠂𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦�...