The cannon fodder of rebirth...

By Silver_Moon6417

重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing f... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
151-155
156-160
161-164
Extra

146-150

664 23 5
By Silver_Moon6417

146 visited, ignored heartbeats

Luo Ningning was protected at their noon. For them, seeing a person who was pregnant with a third child was really like a national treasure.

When Yu Qing arrived at the place for baby clothes, no matter what kind of clothes, they were all in triplicate.

The waiter asked in surprise, "Ma'am, can't you use so much?"

Yu Qing gave her a white look, "Why doesn't it work? My daughter-in-law is pregnant with triplets."

"Triples?" The waiter's eyes widened. Oh my god, it's so strange. On their planet, there are women who can conceive triplets. It's great.

Soon, Luo Ningning felt a little embarrassed, because others looked at her like animals, which made her feel a little uncomfortable.

"This woman is pregnant with triplets, amazing!"

"Yes! Yes! If only I had such a daughter-in-law." This is the son of the man.

"You, be content, it would be good to have a son." This is a dry man who has nothing.

Yu Qingmai was overjoyed, only to realize the embarrassing situation her daughter-in-law was in. She dragged Luo Ningning to the lounge, "Ningning, sit and rest here, I'll be back in a while."

However, when Yu Qing left, he still let a friend who didn't like shopping accompany Luo Ningning.

In fact, for Luo Ningning, she has the ability to protect herself, and she feels that she can do it too, "Auntie, go shopping if you like, I'll be fine by myself."

"How can that be possible? A woman's ability during pregnancy will be insufficient. What if no one is guarding against danger? You are now pregnant with triplets, but you can't go wrong." The aunt is still envious Thanks to Yu Qing's good luck, she has two sons, and her daughter-in-law is pregnant with triplets.

The aunt suddenly seemed to remember something, she looked left and right, and then said to Luo Ningning, "You have to remember that Luo Qi's brother Sunset is a pervert. If you encounter him in the future, you must avoid knowing it. Are you? You are pregnant with triplets now, and maybe he still wants to use you for research. Now our planet is looking for him, but it is uncertain whether we can catch him or not, he is a dangerous person."

Luo Ningning nodded, the sunset was swallowed by her, is she a more dangerous person?

The aunt changed the subject immediately after speaking, "Ningning, do you like boys or girls?"

"Girl!" Luo Ningning said with a smile, she felt that the girl was obedient.

"Boys are popular on this planet because there are few boys." Auntie said seriously.

"Auntie, there is no way to control this!" Luo Ningning stuck out his tongue and said.

"makes sense."

The two of them chatted very happily here, and they soon established a deep friendship. This auntie's name is Chang Ling, and Luo Ningning also got along very well. The two added friends on the watch, She also made an appointment with Chang Wan. In fact, Chang Ling didn't have any children, so she wanted to visit Luo Ningning's house often to see her children, and Luo Ningning agreed.

Chang Ling is very happy. Although she has no children, she is very good at taking care of children, because she often goes to help people with children, so she is very skilled. In fact, Yu Qing also said this. , Luo Ningning also knew that this Chang Ling was still credible, otherwise she would not make friends casually.

Although Luo Ningning and Chang Ling were in the lounge, people always came in to hang out, which made her feel bored.

Chang Ling said with a smile, "They think it's strange. After all, it's not bad to have children on this planet. No one would have thought that there would be twins."

Luo Ningning said, "On our planet, there are still people who have been pregnant with septuplets."

"Really?" Chang Ling's eyes lit up, to say that she is now a little aunt alone. She had a husband before, but she didn't give birth to a child. That man found another woman, and she didn't bother to deal with that man anymore. came out alone.

"Really, it's just that because of the end of the world, human beings have changed and become supernatural beings. I don't know if it will become the same as this planet in the future." Luo Ningning said, "But our The planet is the opposite of here, where there are more men and more women here.”

"Where is your planet's position? Give me the coordinates." Chang Ling was happy, knowing that her ideal long ago was to find more husbands and have more children, but there are too few men on this planet.

Luo Ningning's eyes widened, "Aunt Ling, are you going to go?" This made Luo Ningning suddenly think of Uncle Wang. It seems that Aunt Ling and Uncle Wang are quite compatible, but it's a pity that Luo Ningning didn't know. Chang Ling's great ideal.

"Such a good place, of course I have to go." Chang Ling blinked her eyes and said.

"Luoqi takes a day and a night to pass, and it is estimated that you will need a little longer." Luo Ningning sent the earth's constellation coordinates to Chang Ling through the watch.

"Ningning, thank you!" Chang Ling was happy, she couldn't wait.

At this moment, Yu Qing and the others finally finished their shopping spree and were ready to go home. Luo Ningning finally breathed a sigh of relief, she could finally go home, and she wouldn't say anything next time. It was treated as a national treasure.

The group took Luo Ningning back, and Luo Qi was a little shocked when she saw her mother throwing a bunch of baby clothes back, "Mom, why did you buy so many?" Have you bought enough before?

"Silly son, your daughter-in-law is pregnant with triplets. I'm still thinking, isn't your home a little too small, how about you build another floor? How can such a small place be enough for my grandchildren to play? Well, I'll ask your father to make it for you, so it's convenient to have several more layers at a time." Yu Qing went to Luoyan, and this guy was fascinated by his research on formations.

Luo Qi took the opportunity to drag Luo Ningning into their room, "Wife, are you really pregnant with three?"

"Well, there are three fetal heartbeats. Come and feel it." Luo Ningning put Luo Qi's hand on his stomach. Others couldn't feel it, but Luo Qi could still feel it. After all, it was his. child.

Luo Qi carefully felt the heartbeat of the fetus in Luo Ningning's stomach, one two or three suddenly he looked at Luo Ningning in shock, "Ning Ning, there is a weaker heartbeat, I heard it was four. indivual."

"Weak?" Luo Ningning was a little nervous, and she couldn't even feel her heartbeat. Is there something wrong with the child? She asked nervously, "The child will be fine, right?"

Luo Qi shook his head, "I don't know about this issue either. Don't talk about it, let's wait and see." He didn't want Luo Ningning and his children to get too much attention, that would make Ningning too tired.

"I also don't think I can say it now." Luo Ningning was afraid that he would be visited again. The three twins are shocking enough. The quadruplets are expected to be a sensation around the world. Besides, the child's heartbeat is so weak and too noisy. , She was afraid that the child could not be saved.

"What happened today?" Luo Qi looked at Luo Ningning with a bad expression.

"Yeah, I can't stand being visited like a national treasure when I go to the mall." Luo Ningning was very depressed.

"Wife, who made you so capable, to have so many children, it's not bad to know that a woman in this world can give birth to one." Luo Qi held Luo Ningning in his arms, "I will in the future. Just relax, I'll watch over you every day, and I don't need mom to watch over you anymore."

Luo Qi found that his mother was also very unreliable, so he should be at ease by guarding Ning Ning, especially the faint heartbeat, he also felt very worried, if he hadn't been careful, he would have almost ignored it. .

Because Luo Qi was free, he was going to drive his parents away, but Luo Yan was going to start work for him.

Luo Qi was depressed, "Then you are tossing around here, I will take Ning Ning to find a place where no one else can relax."

Yu Qing waved his hand, "Go! Go! Hurry up and take advantage of the two of you now, and bring a bunch of them in the future. You will have a lot of trouble if you want to go out."

Luo Qi was right when he heard it. Now he was taking Luo Ningning to avoid these troubles at home, so the two of them went out like this. As for what the family will be tossed into, Luo Qi doesn't care, anyway, it's up to the parents and the others. Decide.

Luo Qi decided to take advantage of this time to let Luo Ningning take a good look at their other homes. Luo Qi bought a lot of houses. He took Luo Ningning to a small island he bought, which belonged to his own private land.

As soon as the two landed on the island, Luo Ningning was fascinated by this delicate and beautiful island, "Husband, it's so beautiful here."

"It's quiet here, suitable for recuperation. It's just a good time to take care of it. Let's see if our little baby's heartbeat can be strengthened a little bit." Luo Qi said.

"Yeah! You can call your grandparents out. Anyway, there's no one else on this island." Luo Ningning was very happy. Although it was a small island, the place was still very big, and the most important thing was the beautiful scenery.

"Well, I'll see." Luo Qi nodded, and he was very happy to have more reliable people take care of Luo Ningning.

Grandpa and grandma already knew about Luo Ningning's pregnancy. The two were very pleasantly surprised, but when they heard a very weak heartbeat, they were a little worried.

Grandma thought, "Could it be that three of them are boys, and the weak one is a little girl? Maybe she is blocked by three boys, so she looks weak?" This kind of thing is heard on earth. She talked a lot, so she thought it might be the reason.

"Then we'll have to wait and see the result. We've been living on this island for a while." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll give you a good time to make up for it." Grandma is ready for a big fight.

Earth article:

The base was built, and they called it "New World", because everything here is a new start, even the edible crops are new varieties, these varieties were brought back from the forest by Luo Ningning. Some seeds, after these seeds have been spawned, have produced many seeds.

There are also fruit trees, which were also brought out of the forest, and then spawned by the wood-type power user. In less than ten days, the food in the entire New World does not need to worry about it, because the fruit alone is enough for them to eat.

Coupled with the fact that many fresh vegetables have been planted, people in the whole new world are in a much better mood.

Chang Ling went down to the earth at Luo Ningning's prompt. She found the Kyoto base and found that the east area here was gone, and soon she got a message that the east area had moved away and changed its name to New World.

Chang Ling ran to the new world again, she found Wang Ye and the others directly, when Wang Ye and the others knew that Chang Ling came from the planet Luoqi, they all eagerly surrounded her, "How is Ningning now? "

Chang Ling said with some confusion, "She's fine, but she's pregnant, and it's not easy to be hyperactive now. She's pregnant with triplets."

Pei Ying and the others saw Chang Ling's puzzled expression. They thought that maybe Luo Ningning and the others didn't tell the story of the sunset. They winked at each other. Fortunately, only a few of them knew about the sunset, so they planned to hide it. in the end.

Chang Ling lived in the Thunder Squad, and occasionally she would accompany them on missions, but in normal times, she was just hooking up with the handsome guys from the Thunder Squad.

Because Chang Ling's cultivation base is there, Wang Ye and the others have no way to take her, and this woman said that she is still a good friend of Luo Ningning, so they can only turn a blind eye, and they also turn a blind eye from her watch. Seeing the image of Luo Ningning, it made them indulge her even more.

In less than a month, Chang Ling already had five regular boyfriends, but all of them were from the Thunder Squad. What shocked Wang Ye and the others was that these men could get along well.

It has to be said that Chang Ling is still very capable.

147 It turned out to be four, the sturdy Chang Ling

The life on the island is very leisurely, Luo Ningning doesn't need to repair the chain at all now, and Luo Qi also doesn't need to repair the chain. Every day, he plays with her, walks with her, and slowly calms down with Luo Ningning. Come.

The two of them noticed that the tiny little heartbeat was getting stronger and stronger now. This gave the two a slight sigh of relief.

But after three months, Luo Ningning's belly was as big as others' five months old. Although she didn't feel burdened, Luo Qi was a little worried. How big is it? If it grows to a year, can Ningning in their family bear it?

At this time, the child in Luo Ningning's belly could already be checked by the watch, but in order to avoid trouble, Luo Qi did not use the watch to check, but brought Luo Ningning to the hospital. On this planet, the hospital is the most Places that focus on privacy, and they also take care of the patient's feelings.

And in the hospital, the most respected are pregnant women. When Luo Qi brought Luo Ningning to check, the doctor was a little unhappy, "The pregnant woman's belly is so big, why did you come to check? How can you be so irresponsible as a father?" Planet pays great attention to children, so doctors have stricter requirements in this regard.

"Doctor, my daughter-in-law is only three months pregnant." Luo Qi said embarrassedly.

"It's only three months, why is the belly so big?" The doctor was shocked. "If the fetus is too big, the delivery will also be a problem."

"Doctor, don't be nervous. The fetus is not big. My woman is pregnant with quadruplets. This time I'm here to check on the four children. How are the four children?" He jumped up from the seat, "Is it really four? Some time ago, there were rumors that someone was pregnant with a third child. I still don't believe it. Now there is a fourth child?"

"It was my woman who was rumored a while ago, but I didn't find a faint heartbeat at that time, so I came here this time to check, but I hope you can help keep it a secret, my woman needs to rest, I don't want to be disturbed."

"Of course, come with me!" The doctor's face showed an excited expression, "Come to me for the examination later, add me as a friend later, and I will keep an eye on the child's movements."

"Okay!" Luo Qi nodded.

They followed the doctor and went inside. The two of them also saw the little fetuses in Luo Ningning's belly through the electronic screen. There were indeed four, but one was blocked in the back. That is male or female. But the most reassuring thing for Luo Qi and Luo Ningning is that the four children are all healthy and don't have to worry at all.

"At least three boys, congratulations." The doctor showed a sincere smile. He was able to see four children born at the same time. He felt that he was really lucky.

Luo Qi and Luo Ningning were still very happy when they left, but when they walked out the door, they found Shen Long running in with a woman in their arms, and when they got closer, they found that the woman was Xin Ke'er.

"Xin Ke'er, the whole body is covered in blood!" Luo Ningning's eyes widened.

"Good, we can't take care of their affairs now. I'll take you back first." Luo Qi can only take care of his Ningning first. As for what Xin Ke'er will become, it has nothing to do with him. Since it was sold to the slave farm , That woman can only be regarded as Shen Long's slave now, but it seems that he needs to remind Er Shen Long not to take it too seriously.

This time, Luo Qi and Luo Ningning went directly back to their house, because Luo Yan and Yu Qing sent them a message saying that the house was completely finished.

When the two returned home, the original three-story villa had become a sixth-story, and there was a large garden on the top floor.

Luo Ningning still likes the garden on the top floor. As for the six floors below, the hall on the first floor has not changed, the second, third and fourth floors are all bedrooms, and the fifth floor is full of various toy rooms, including boys and girls. of.

The sixth floor is a martial arts room, like a big playground, here for children to run and play.

The whole building is all in the formation, and people outside can't see the situation inside at all, so there is no need to worry about safety.

"How is it? Do you like it? I have already tidy up the three children's rooms." Yu Qing said excitedly, and she had sorted out all the little clothes.

"Mom, there is one less room." Luo Ningning said.

"One less room?" Yu Qing rolled her eyes.

Luo Qi also chuckled, "It's true that there is one less room." He put the color photo of the child he took today and put it in Yu Qing's hand.

Yu Qing's hand trembled while holding the photo, "Husband, there are four, look, there are four." She was so excited that tears almost flowed out.

Luoyan's hands also trembled. Speaking of which, he was already very excited when he heard that they were triplets. Now he is almost the same as Yu Qing. He didn't expect their daughter-in-law to be so capable. He felt that this time Thanks to the sunset, if it wasn't for the sunset, Luo Qi wouldn't have gone to Earth, and he wouldn't have found such a good daughter-in-law. He suddenly felt that his son died in a proper place, and at least he made a little contribution to the family in the end.

If Sunset knew his father's thoughts at this time, he would probably cry to death. I didn't expect that his contribution and value were only these.

In the days that followed, Luo Ningning was fully protected. Luoyan and Yu Qing wanted to send a few female slaves over, but Luo Qi refused. For him, these female slaves are really not as reliable as the people in Ningning's space. .

Because Ningning needed regular checkups, they didn't go to the island anymore, and grandma and grandpa were no longer in the space. They worked hard to feed Luo Ningning outside every day, which made Luo Ningning very depressed, she was a little afraid that she would become afraid .

Luo Qi comforted Luo Ningning, "Good wife, you are beautiful even when you are fat."

Luo Ningning was speechless. She couldn't see beauty with such a big ball. She was only five months pregnant, but her belly was bigger than someone who was nine months pregnant.

Of course, this was also what they met in the hospital, but the woman would have to wait another three months to give birth, but the doctor frowned a little after seeing the condition in Luo Ningning's stomach, "It's only five months, but look It is obvious that the four of them are approaching the time of birth."

"I'm about to be born? It's just over five months, could it be six months?" Luo Ningning's eyes widened, what's the situation? If you count it as early as seven months on earth, according to this planet If so, it will take a year.

Luo Qi looked at the doctor, "Doctor Liao, you read that right!"

"Come on, let's compare. This is the child in the pregnant woman's belly just now. It's been nine months. Look at your child again." Dr. Liao compared the two pictures together.

Luo Qi couldn't help rubbing his hands, "It looks like I'll be able to see them in a month at most."

"Maybe I can't wait. They grow very fast. It's really strange. What do you usually give your wife to eat?" Dr. Liao looked at Luo Qi.

Luo Qi giggled, "That's the food from their planet, Ning Ning, bring out a bowl of noodles for Doctor Liao."

Luo Ningning's ring was ready to eat at any time. Luo Ningning took out a bowl of noodles. Doctor Liao looked at chopsticks and didn't know how to use them, but Luo Qi taught him how to use them.

Dr. Liao couldn't keep his mouth shut as soon as he ate it, "Although this thing has no energy, it tastes so delicious. This kind of food should be the most suitable food for pregnant women to absorb."

Dr. Liao looked at Luo Qi and Luo Ningning in surprise, "I think you can open a restaurant like this, and I can introduce all those pregnant women."

"Ningning has this plan, but she is pregnant now, let's talk about it after she gives birth!"

"Then can I introduce someone to buy less of this food from you?" Dr. Liao asked.

Zaoqi is a little afraid of trouble, he is afraid of trouble. However, Luo Ningning said through the interface, "I will create a takeout window near my house, and you can have someone buy it nearby."

"Okay!" Dr. Liao was happy, he liked the child to grow up quickly, because the longer he grew up in the mother's belly, the greater the risk factor he felt.

I have to say that Dr. Liao is still responsible, and the education of this planet can be said to have achieved the effect of brainwashing.

Luo Qi returned home and prepared again, and then contacted his parents and told them that Luo Ningning might be giving birth soon, and Luo Yan and Yu Qing ran over again.

"I'm going to give birth so soon?" Yu Qing was a little shocked. Isn't the time too short?

"Mom, look." Luo Qi took out the color photo.

"Yeah, they all look so good-looking." Yu Qing was happy, "Looking at their appearance, it's time to be born."

Luo Yan also grabbed it and looked at it, "These three children are really beautiful, why doesn't the latter one come out?"

"I think she's a girl, so she's probably shy." Tian Qing wanted a little granddaughter.

Earth: Earth: Earth: Earth:

Uncle Wang thought it was too strange, so he couldn't accept this kind of thing, so he just talked to two of the young men.

Those two young men were completely infatuated with Chang Ling anyway, and they also said that it was normal for Chang Ling to have many boyfriends.

This made Uncle Wang's face turn black, but at night, an uninvited guest came to Uncle Wang's room. Chang Ling sat directly by Uncle Wang's bed and jumped up from the bed in fright.

"Miss Chang!" Uncle Wang stammered a little when he spoke.

"I heard that Uncle Wang has something against me, isn't it?" Chang Ling held a bright ball in her hand, illuminating the whole room very brightly.

"It's nothing." Uncle Wang stammered.

"I didn't expect Uncle Wang's courage to be so small, it's really cute!" Chang Ling approached Uncle Wang.

"You stay away from me." Uncle Wang blushed, he was a little afraid of this woman.

"Uncle Wang, you already have children, what are you afraid of?" Chang Ling threw the ball in the air and approached Uncle Wang directly.

The night passed, Uncle Wang was very emaciated and his legs were vain, which made Wang Ye feel very strange, but Zhang Tiantian showed a thief smile, he had no choice but to be next to Uncle Wang and heard something that should not have been heard. .

Looking at Zhang Tiantian, who was smiling, Uncle Wang was powerless to resist. He was eaten and wiped clean by the woman. Now he finally knows why those young men are so peaceful. How can a person resist the madness of that woman?

The two young men who had been found yesterday ran up to Uncle Wang, winking, "Uncle Wang, how do you feel?"

"You two little bastards betrayed me." Uncle Wang widened his eyes.

"Uncle Wang, you can't blame us for betraying you. When you were talking, Ling'er was listening by the side." They were also helpless.

Uncle Wang's collapse alone, I knew he wouldn't talk much.

Wang Ye looked at Wang Shule happily, "Uncle Wang, we'll have a mission in a while, you can watch the house today!"

At this time, Chang Ling also came out. She stood in front of Uncle Wang and glanced at him up and down, "You better rest today!"

The others hid to the side and covered their mouths and laughed wildly, Uncle Wang's face was turning purple into an eggplant.

At this time, Chang Ling said, "Hey, where is my son? Where is our family Lele?"

"Mom, I'm here." Wang Lele jumped down from the stairs at this time.

Uncle Wang's face was already green. When did he say that he was marrying this woman, Lele actually started calling him mom.

"Son, let's go, let's go on a mission, your dad rests today." Chang Ling pulled Wang Lele and walked out. Chang Ling exclaimed in her heart, it's really cool to have a ready-made son!

"Lele you!" Uncle Wang's voice was too low, and Wang Lele had already gone downstairs with Chang Ling. In the distance, Chang Ling could still be heard saying, "In a moment, I'll introduce you to a few little dads."

Pei Ying sat on the side with Yan Ruyu, and laughed directly, Chang Ling was so powerful, haha, she even forced Uncle Wang into this.

Pei Ying and Yan Ruyu were laughing so hard that they couldn't breathe. As for Uncle Wang's face, it was blue, green, and red for a while. The color changed so quickly that Wang Ye couldn't help laughing.

"Let's go, Uncle Wang, take a good rest!" Zhang Tiantian said as he left.

Uncle Wang's face continued to change, and everyone's laughter could be heard far downstairs.

Uncle Wang couldn't help but clenched his fist, "What's the matter, I was raped by a woman."

148 Quadruplets are born, the brilliance of motherhood

Half a month has passed in a flash, and now Luo Ningning is in a state of being unable to walk. Even Dr. Liao runs to their house every day with the delivery person.

"How is it today? Do you have any feelings?" Dr. Liao was very excited. This child was born safely, setting a record in the history of their planet. First, the four children broke the record, and then the shortest pregnancy time broke the record.

"I feel like they are moving a lot, and I feel that the one at the back is exposed." Luo Ningning had this feeling.

"Really? I just brought the instrument, let's go, check it out." Dr. Liao was delighted. These few days were just the time to check the situation in the stomach, so he brought the instrument.

A group of people gathered around the house. This time, they saw the little guy behind him, but the little guy's fist just blocked the bottom, so that everyone couldn't see his gender.

Luo Ningning comforted him gently, then teased her with words, and then everyone finally saw the situation inside, it was indeed a little girl.

"It's a girl, she's really a bit shy." Just as they were talking, the little girl had turned over and her butt was facing them.

"Is this little girl too smart?" Dr. Liao was shocked.

Others were also shocked, "She can hear us in her stomach?"

"Yes, there are prenatal education on our planet." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"Prenatal education, what do you say?" Dr. Liao looked at Luo Ningning.

But Luo Qi handed him something, "Doctor Liao, look at this!"

Dr. Liao took the thing away, but he fainted when he saw it, "I didn't translate it."

Luo Qi passed him a piece of information from the watch, and soon Dr. Liao went to study it, while Luo Ningning began to walk back and forth in the living room.

"What are you doing?" the nurse asked.

"Walk around more, you will have a better life." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

The nurse suddenly realized, "So that's how it is, I'm going to tell other mothers." As she spoke, she had already released the message.

At this moment, Luo Hai walked in and said, "Ningning, the noodles are sold out. Do you continue to sell them today, or close the stall?"

"Let them continue selling!" Luo Ningning felt that it was best not to stop the business, since their family had plenty of noodles anyway.

"Do you want to add more rice? They say that if you add more rice, you don't have to keep making noodles." And they have a lot of rice.

"Alright, let's figure it out!" Luo Ningning completely handed over this matter to Luo Hai, who has now adapted to such a life.

After another three days, Luo Ningning finally felt labor pains. She was about to give birth. It happened that the doctors and nurses were all there, and everyone sent Luo Ningning to the prepared delivery room.

Luo Qi was kicked out, but Yu Qing stayed to help. After all, there were so many children and they had to take a bath or something.

Luo Qi couldn't stay outside at all. He felt that he heard Luo Ningning's painful voice, and rushed in immediately, "No, I have to stay inside too, where can I stay outside."

"Alright, go and hold Ning Ning's hand." Yu Qing said to Luo Qi, she was preparing the children's things, and she didn't care about Ning Ning at all.

Luo Qi walked up to Luo Ningning and saw that Luo Ningning's condition was not bad, and there was no painful voice, "Ningning, are you alright?"

"Fortunately, I'm fine." Luo Ningning didn't make a sound at all, the sound Luo Qi heard just now was just a hallucination.

However, Luo Qi still held Luo Ningning's hand, "Ningning, come on!" On their planet, when giving birth, children are usually born at home. Doctors and nurses come to provide services, and there are special birth nurses, but because Luo Ning Ning's situation was special, so Dr. Liao brought four nurses, fearing that they wouldn't work.

Luo Ningning was a monk after all. After everyone was ready, she started giving birth. She could completely control this rhythm.

In less than an hour, Luo Ningning was finished giving birth, and the four little guys were born smoothly. The nurses were all shocked, because this rhythm was completely in Luo Ningning's own hands. What they were shocked was Luo Ningning. Ning Ning's ability to fully control his own body.

"Ning Ning, you are so amazing." Yu Qing said in shock, knowing that when she gave birth to a child, it was very painful. How could Luo Ningning be so smooth? Speaking of this planet, because the frequency of giving birth to children is very low, so The conditions for delivery are not as good as those on Earth, so dystocia still occurs from time to time.

Luo Ningning had already sat up at this time, she directly dissolved the impurities in her body, and then looked at her four treasures, to say that these four little guys are very beautiful, especially the little girls, all of them are together Holding them in their hands, they were reluctant to put them down, and none of the four little guys were crying, their eyes widened, and they kept turning around, looking at this and that, and finally they all stared at Luo Ningning.

"Mother and son are naturally born, this is not acceptable." Yu Qing said happily.

"Mom, look at how beautiful my daughter is!" Luo Qi just couldn't put it down. ,

"Of course my granddaughter is beautiful." Yu Qing was also very proud. She wanted to grab her granddaughter from Luo Qi, but was avoided by Luo Qi.

Luo Qi said, "I'll take it out and show it to Dad."

"Oh, look at my memory, I forgot that there are two people waiting outside the door." Yu Qing quickly opened the door and let Dr. Liao and Luoyan in.

As soon as the two came in, they saw a few little guys being held in the arms of adults, staring at the two of them who had just come in.

Luo Yan stared straight at the little girl in Luo Qi's arms, "My good granddaughter, come here, grandpa hugs." As soon as his hand came in, the little girl avoided him, and the little girl turned her head and sat on the bed. Luo Ningning looked aggrieved.

Luo Ningning stretched out his hand and said, "Baby's expression is so aggrieved, come and hug mom."

As soon as she said this, the other three also stared at her in unison, and when the little girl entered her arms, the expressions of the other three instantly became aggrieved.

Their four similar expressions instantly made everyone in the room cute. Dr. Liao took a picture of this scene and put it on the Internet immediately. The planet's first case of quadruplets was born safely, and everyone's expressions were cute. .

As soon as this title came out, it instantly became the number one on the Internet, and the quadruplets were already famous as soon as they were born.

The crowd sent the four little guys to their baby room. The four of them already had their own room, but for the convenience of taking care of them, they stayed in the same room for the time being.

Seeing the four little guys lying quietly on their cots, Luo Ningning took out four bottles of milk and put them into their little hands.

Although they haven't tested their physiques, Luo Ningning has already felt that they are a little more like themselves, and they are very suitable for cultivating.

When Dr. Liao came in, he saw four guys drinking milk from a bottle. "Hey, this thing is good."

"This kind of thing is easier to absorb." Luo Ningning was actually thinking about breastfeeding herself, but there is no such thing on this planet, she can only do it, it is better not to be too independent.

Dr. Liao examined the four children once, with a solemn expression on his face, "They don't have superpowers in their bodies." He clearly saw that the four children were healthy, what was going on.

"This is no problem." Luo Ningning chuckled, "They are the same as me, so Dr. Liao needn't worry."

Dr. Liao was still very nervous, "Is there really no problem?"

"Don't worry, it's alright, Ningning's children are born like this, if there are such children born in the future, you can suggest them to eat our noodles, that thing has no energy, at least it should be able to make them Grow up safely!" Luo Qi did not forget to advertise for his wife.

"Okay, I'll check the children again in a month." Dr. Liao left with a little worry, and now he has nothing to do with him.

The birth of the quadruplets brought more people to Luo Qi's house. All of them came to see the quadruplets. Luo Qi had no choice but to decide that he would post pictures of his children on the Internet. This caused the people at the door to disperse a lot of companions.

At this time, Luo Ningning remembered the matter of Xin Ke'er, "Husband, what happened to Xin Ke'er that time?"

Luo Qi looked at her with a smile, "I thought you forgot, but now I remember."

"Well, I suddenly remembered, you didn't ask him?" Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi.

"I asked, it was Shen Long who overplayed it, and then Xin Ke'er, the crazy woman, stabbed herself directly, and then there was the scene we saw." Luo Qi raised his eyebrows.

"Did Shen Long really fall in love with Xin Ke'er?" Luo Ningning has always felt this way.

Luo Qi hugged Luo Ningning at this moment, "Wife, this is not something you should care about, but I have been holding back for a long time. Let's sleep together tonight!" Because Luo Ningning was pregnant with quadruplets, So four months after Luo Ningning, he was notified by Dr. Liao to abstain from sex.

Luo Ningning rolled his eyes at him helplessly, "You, look at your four treasures looking at you."

Luo Qi glanced at the four cots, and sure enough, the four babies in their family were looking at him.

Earth article:

Chang Ling not only had Wang Lele as her own son, but even Xiao Pang was brought under her wing. She liked these two little guys too much.

Moreover, Wang Lele and Xiaopang also liked her. They called their mother constantly, and they even had five little fathers. Uncle Wang wanted to cover his ears. His legs were too weak to walk in the past two days. This woman went to him every night.

As for Pei Ying and Yan Ruyu, they broke down with laughter, Zhang Tiantian was depressed, and he wanted to find Ruyu at night, but he couldn't find the courage.

Pei Ying had a headache looking at the two of them, "I said Ruyu, can't you be more proactive like Sister Ling?"

"I" Yan Ruyu swallowed her saliva, so she actually noticed Zhang Tiantian's eager eyes, but was it really appropriate?

"Look at Sister Chang, you're exhausted from killing Uncle Wang every day. You don't need to make Zhang Tiantian like that, you can make it half dead." Pei Ying opened his mouth and suggested.

But she was directly kicked by Yan Ruyu, but fortunately Pei Ying's Mu Xiteng rescued her, "You woman, why are you so shy?

Yan Ruyu was in a hurry, "You still said it!"

Pei Ying begged for mercy, "I won't say anything, okay? Actually, I should learn from Sister Ling."

"What do you want to learn from me?" At this moment, Chang Ling just walked in.

"It's not like Ruyu and Tiantian. I see them both in a hurry every day. I want Ruyu to learn from you, but Ruyu is shy." Pei Ying hid to the side.

Chang Ling sat directly next to Yan Ruyu and hooked her neck and said, "If you go to our planet, you will know how hard it is to find men."

"Are men hard to find?" Yan Ruyu widened her eyes.

"That's right, men are indeed hard to find." Chang Ling sighed, "Aren't you all planning to go there? Be sure to look after your men, because they are likely to be taken away."

"Uh!" Pei Ying and Yan Ruyu were shocked.

"You really should have seen the situation where Luo Qi was surrounded and Ning Ning was challenged. In fact, there was a very powerful person who challenged Ning Ning. Luo Qi was afraid that Ning Ning would be injured, so she lied to her. I was pregnant, but I didn't expect Tiekou to be pregnant. Those women are crazy for robbing men."

"Looking at how Luo Qi treated our family Ningning, I thought he had never seen a woman before!" Pei Ying's mouth twitched, it turned out that Luo Qi was so popular on their planet.

"Yeah, that Xin Ke'er is the craziest, like crazy, but she has disappeared, I guess it has nothing to do with Luo Qi." Chang Ling raised her eyebrows and said.

"Let her bully Ning Ning and deserve to disappear!" Pei Ying said.

"It just deserves it." Yan Ruyu also interjected, the two of them are Luo Ningning's loyal crowd.

Chang Ling looked at Yan Ruyu, "Ruyu, while you can get hold of it now, grab it quickly, I'm going to find Uncle Wang."

Pei Ying was amused, "Uncle Wang can't walk anymore, won't you forgive him?"

Chang Ling raised her eyebrows and said, "If he doesn't accept others, he won't forgive him."

Pei Ying and Yan Ruyu were happy, and the two of them began to sympathize with Uncle Wang.

"Uncle Wang is so pitiful!"

"But Lele has accepted this mother."

"Yeah, Sister Ling kidnapped our little chubby too."

"Mom's warmth, we can't give them, but Sister Ling has it." Yan Ruyu said seriously.

"Yeah, I also think that Sister Ling has a layer of maternity in her body." Pei Ying nodded in agreement, but she quickly turned to look at Yan Ruyu, "I'm going to find Wang Ye, you can do it yourself. How to do it is up to you.”

149 Improve the cultivation base, get your wish

"You four little guys have already robbed your father of your mother for too long, so tonight's mother is mine." After Luo Qi finished speaking, he kissed Luo Ningning's mouth as if he had sworn an oath of sovereignty.

At this moment, I saw Dabao fly up from the bed, then jumped directly into Luo Ningning's arms, and then slapped Luo Ningning's mouth.

Immediately afterwards, the second treasure, the third treasure, and the fourth treasure all flew up and rushed to Luo Ningning's side, and one of them slapped her.

Then they saw the Four Treasures giggling. After they kissed their mother, they felt satisfied.

Luo Qi was depressed, "Didn't you say that they are all ordinary children now?"

Luo Ningning shrugged and said, "I don't know why, anyway, the energy in their body is not like your super power, but it is also not a lot of self-cultivation exercises, I am also very strange." Energy appears to be a mutated energy.

Luo Qi is depressed, such a small guy can fly everywhere, he can imagine how wonderful his life will be in the future, but soon his eyes light up, "Wife, do you think you can throw them in space? Are you stocked?" Anyway, with grandma and grandpa there, they would definitely not be hungry.

During this period of time, because of the existence of parents, grandma and grandpa have not come out. Now that the situation has stabilized, parents and they have also left temporarily. Luo Qi feels that he can take the children to the space.

Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi seriously, "If you bring them in, can they automatically locate like you? Then suddenly disappear in front of people?"

Luo Qi suddenly felt that this matter was very serious. After all, space affairs still need to be kept secret. Although they have storage space on this planet, there is no space for people to live in. If people know that Ningning has such space, it is estimated that Their house is not as lively as it is now, at least five times more.

While the two were talking here, the four children were flying over their heads, and occasionally one would pull the other's hand, and they had a great time.

Luo Qi sighed, and could only call the second old man out, the child could not come in, and they could only come out to meet the child.

The second old man especially liked the four little guys. What shocked Luo Qi and Luo Ningning was that these four treasures accepted the second old man very quickly, and even sticked to them.

Luo Qi was depressed, and Si Bao accepted that he was not so fast.

Luo Ningning nodded at him, "Someone will help you take care of the child, shouldn't you be very happy?"

Luo Qi's eyes lit up, and he said to the second old man, "Grandpa, grandma, Ningning is tired, I will take her to rest, the second old man will be troubled here."

"Don't worry, leave it to us." The two of them like to take care of children.

Luo Qi excitedly took Luo Ningning away. He felt that he was about to become a eunuch. Speaking of which, he really admired himself for how he had lived in the past few thousand years.

When Luo Qi and Luo Ningning came out again, they found that the four little guys and the second old man had disappeared. Luo Ningning saw that they had already entered the space.

As soon as the two entered, they heard grandma say, "Oh, my little ancestors, fly down."

I saw a few little guys flying around in the sky, grandma saw Luo Qi and Luo Ningning coming in, and said, "I don't know why just now, these four little guys suddenly disappeared, we thought we would meet He won't come to the dimension, and sure enough, he did come to the dimension."

Luo Ningning's eyes widened, "They ran in by themselves?"

"Yeah, they ran in by themselves." Grandpa also came over at this time, "Flying so fast, how does this look like a newborn?"

Luo Qi chuckled, "It seems that they can smell the breath of space from you, so they came in. These four little guys are not easy."

"I can see it." Luo Ningning nodded.

"They play so crazy, they must be hungry in a while. I will prepare milk for them." Grandma is busy, and grandpa is still thinking about how to attract them, but the place is so wide, they didn't fly far. The place is good enough, where is willing to come down.

Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi, "Aren't you going to catch them down?"

"Let's go with them, they like to play here, isn't it just the time to not bother us?" Luo Qi was happy and thought it was good.

Luo Ningning looked at him, "Since they can come in at any time, they can also go out at any time."

Luo Ningning's words made Luo Qi speechless, thinking that if he and Ning Ning were in bed in the future and they jumped out, it would be a lot of fun.

"Can't you control their random access? For example, they can come in at will, but can't come out at will?" Luo Qi looked at Luo Ningning with anticipation.

Luo Ningning shrugged, "No, it's like I can't control you, isn't it?"

Luo Qi's face collapsed, "I really hope that the earth is still before the end of the world, that there is such a boarding school, they can be sent to them, and they don't have to worry about being bullied by their abilities, as long as they Just don't bully people."

Luo Ningning glanced at him up and down, "They have just been born, you can't stand them as a father?"

"I'm just thinking about the future." Luo Qi sighed, why does his dear wife, Mrs., just don't understand what he meant?

Luo Ningning rolled his eyes at him. At this time, grandma had prepared four bottles of milk. The four little guys flew over there as soon as they saw it. The most attractive thing to them was the milk.

In the days that followed, Luo Qi and Luo Ningning spent their days in a frenzy. They couldn't control the actions of the four little guys at all. Just putting them to bed every day was a big task.

Later, my grandmother came up with a way to starve them in the middle of the afternoon, and then throw their favorite bottle on the cot outside, so that the four of them can go to bed obediently.

A month later, after being lectured by Luo Qi, the four little guys finally became more obedient. They would go to bed obediently every day by themselves. Of course, as for which bed they went to, it was up to them to be happy. , they like to sleep next to their mother.

Luo Ningning was surprised, "What did you tell them? How did they become so good?"

"My wife, in two months, you can be dated again. I told them that if they don't calm down and let mother repair the chain properly, then mother will be bullied, so they will be honest, who Let you be their favorite!" Luo Qi couldn't do anything, because the four little guys were often so crowded that he couldn't sleep in a bed, and he was very pitiful.

"You can be dated three months after giving birth?" Luo Ningning was stunned, the women here are really terrifying.

"Especially now that you have four children, and you are the object of their envy and jealousy. I guess you will have more dating battles." Luo Qi was also very helpless about this.

"It's so troublesome, it makes me want to go back to Earth." Luo Ningning was depressed.

"You can absorb the energy blocks here, right? Let's go to the restaurant every day to eat during this time!" Luo Qi said.

"Okay!" Luo Ningning needed improvement now.

In the following days, the two of them would go to the restaurant for dinner every noon, and occasionally take four babies there, which also made the business of the hotel much better than before, but Luo Ningning soon discovered that one day was simply not enough. They absorb it by themselves, so every time they eat, they take two pieces back home.

Speaking of which, Luo Qi's ability has also improved rapidly, because he and Luo Ningning's double cultivation every day, he can absorb at least one-third of the energy.

A month has passed, and the energy blocks that Luoqi and their family have taken out have increased to ten. The people in the restaurant are shocked. They don't know how many energy blocks their family has taken out, can they eat them all?

Speaking of which, apart from Luo Ningning's use of six energy blocks every day, those four are for four little guys. They are so small that they can absorb the energy in the energy blocks.

Earth article:

Yan Ruyu swayed around Zhang Tiantian's door, and finally walked in.

Zhang Tiantian didn't sleep at all, he was still thinking about how to go further with Ruyu, but this woman suddenly entered his room, "Yu'er!" Seeing Yan Ruyu's shy look, what else could he do? Understandable, because he knew that Pei Ying helped him to persuade Ruyu, but he did not expect such a persuasion, Ruyu would take the initiative.

Zhang Tiantian hugged Yan Ruyu and refused to let go. The long night was destined to be a sleepless night.

Zhang Tiantian got his wish, but Uncle Wang surrendered, "Linger, please, go find someone else tonight!" He was really tired.

"No, I just want to find you." Chang Ling said stubbornly.

"What do you have to do to agree to find someone else?" Uncle Wang asked.

"I have so many men, can you accept it?" Chang Ling said.

"Accept, accept unconditionally." What if he didn't accept it, his son had already called his mother and father away.

A smile appeared on Chang Ling's face, and she kissed Uncle Wang's face, "Uncle Wang is too cute, I'll spare you tonight." After Chang Ling walked out, Uncle Wang finally breathed a sigh of relief. He finally won't have to be laughing at his legs so softly tomorrow.

Wang Ye and the others were shocked to find that Uncle Wang finally got along with those five people peacefully, and they didn't even reject Wang Lele and Xiaopang's little dad and little dad.

"Uncle Wang, you admit defeat?" Wang Ye asked in shock.

"How do you say that sentence, since you can't resist, then enjoy it safely!" Zhang Tiantian said while sitting beside Uncle Wang. Speaking of which, he felt that Uncle Wang's body was stronger than Sister Ling's other five little fresh meat. It's more, I've been feeding for so many days like I'm fine.

Speaking of which, those five guys seemed more pitiful than Uncle Wang at the beginning. Zhang Tiantian remembered the fact that those guys were bedridden and asked for leave. Compared with Uncle Wang, Uncle Wang could at least get up every morning.

At this time, Uncle Wang kicked at Zi Zhang Tiantian, Zhang Tiantian quickly flashed his foot, "I'm already at level 7, I wonder when we can go to see Ningning? Triplets, I really want to see it.”

Now that Wang Ye heard the news of Luo Ningning, he was very calm, and would not lose his composure like before, "Because of the arrival of Sister Ling, everyone in our Thunder Squad is full of yearning for that planet, so in the future our entire team is full of yearning. may emigrate.”

There are too few women on the earth, but Sister Ling said that there is a lack of men on that planet. How can this make everyone not full of expectations?

Zhang Tiantian smiled and said, "Sister Ling is really everyone's lucky star!"

"Yes!" Wang Ye nodded.

"Especially our Uncle Chang's big lucky star." Zhang Tiantian took another sentence.

"You little bastard." Uncle Wang chased and beat Zhang Tiantian again. Every time this kid does anything, he mentions him. Don't you know that he was raped by a woman, and he was very upset? He is still pondering, when will the counterattack come back.

"Uncle Wang is so embarrassed." Zhang Tiantian jumped up and down.

Wang Ye said from the side, "Tian Tian, ​​isn't Sister Ling your lucky star?"

"This sentence is also true. If it wasn't for Sister Ling, our family Ruyu wouldn't know how long it would take?" Zhang Tiantian said with a smile.

While they were chasing and making trouble, the three women came back. Chang Ling saw Uncle Wang jumping around, her eyes lit up, Uncle Wang shivered for no reason, what did this woman want to do?

"What are you playing?" Pei Ying sat next to Wang Ye, "It's rare to see Uncle Wang so energetic. Uncle Wang has been sluggish during this time."

Zhang Tiantian was delighted by Pei Ying's words, "Uncle Wang, I didn't say it this time."

Uncle Wang was speechless, and he found that Pei Ying was also an expert at making up the knife. As for Chang Ling, she kept staring at Uncle Wang, wondering what she was thinking.

150 The battle is coming as scheduled, to win

For a whole month, Luo Ningning has been promoted to the middle stage of forming a pill. This speed has to be said to be very fast, but Luo Qi still feels that it is not enough. Speaking of which, he has now reached G++, and it can be said that he can improve further. There is no way to measure the progression on this planet, because no one has ever improved it this way before.

During this period of time, Dr. Liao came to examine the Four Treasures, and the Four Treasures still lay there obediently when Dr. Liao examined them, and then the Four Treasures continued to fly up and toss until Dr. Liao shook his head and left.

Luo Qi was speechless, "Who taught you this?"

The four of them can't speak now, but the four of them blinked and ran into the space. It's time for grandpa to tell the story. What they like most is the story of pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger.

I have to say that these four little guys are quite black-bellied, and during this period of time, the names of the four of them have also been fixed, the boss is Luo Zijun, the second is Luo Ziyun, the third is Luo Zihang, and the little girl is called Luo Zihan.

Luo Ningning thought it was okay, so he accepted it unconditionally.

Luo Qi felt that it was okay, and he had no objection. In the middle, the two brought their four children back to the Luojia compound. The building style of the compound was very old, and the area was very large. Big, there are many family members, Luo Ningning and the four children are not used to it, they only stayed for a day and came back.

However, they also satisfied the curiosity of the Luo family members. The Luo family members were very excited to see the Four Treasures. All kinds of photos and videos made the Four Treasures almost cry before they stopped.

After they came back, Luo Ningning found that their family's Four Treasures became more famous, because the various cute photos and videos posted by Luojia had almost exploded the click-through rate.

Luo Ningning also paid attention to the movements of the Xin family. She found that Xin Ruo didn't seem to be looking for her daughter anymore. It seemed that he already knew that her daughter was in Shen Long's hands.

But this day, Luo Qi actually received the news of Shen Long's marriage. He found that Shen Long did not marry Xin Ke'er, but married an unknown woman. This woman was ordinary in appearance, ordinary in ability, and ordinary in everything. Yes, but Shen Long got married.

Luo Ningning felt strange, "Is he pranking with Xin Ke'er?"

"That's not the case, it may be the arrangement of the Shen family." Luo Qi said, some things in the Shen family are very troublesome.

"Isn't he a prince? Can't even control his own future?" Luo Ningning widened his eyes.

"Maybe he has something to ask the family." Luo Qi really guessed right.

Xin Ke'er has been in a coma since she was injured, and the Shen family has a life-saving medicine, so Shen Long can only sacrifice his marriage in exchange for that medicine pill. Marry a woman, he didn't say he would touch that woman.

So the poor woman who married him could only stay in the empty boudoir, while Shen Long took the medicine to save Xin Ke'er.

With the four little guys growing up, Luo Ningning can finally free up her hands to prepare her restaurant. Speaking of which, Luo Ningning has not started to do it yet, but it is already very famous.

Now the takeaway store near their home is so hot that it is sold out every day. Speaking of which, there are still a lot of foodies on this planet.

Luo Ningning chose a place closer to home. After all, she still wanted to take care of the children every day. Everything went smoothly. When Luo Ningning's store officially opened, the children were already three months old. Luo Ningning received the information about the battle again, and it was full in an instant.

Luo Qi was not worried anymore, he said, "Wife, you can filter these people to improve your combat effectiveness."

"Good idea." She was missing a sparring partner. "But isn't it unavoidable to refuse an appointment?"

"Mothers with children can postpone indefinitely." Luo Qi said with a smile.

"Speaking of which, I'm about to reach the Nascent Soul stage, and I'm about to pass the tribulation. I really need to improve my combat power." Luo Ningning nodded and said.

"Well, come on, wife!" Luo Qi nodded.

"Well, I will." Luo Ningning now knows how to check the opponent's combat power level, and soon she selected three opponents to take over. She plans to take three a day, and she has to sharpen herself as soon as possible.

When Luo Ningning was teleporting to the competition arena, the four little guys also moved their small watches and appeared on the stand together with Luo Qi.

At this time, Luo Ningning discovered that there were too many people watching this competition.

Many people saw the appearance of the quadruplets and cheered.

"Why are there so many people here?" Luo Ningning asked Luo Qi.

Luo Qi sighed, "It means that too many people are interested in you." His daughter-in-law was being followed by too many people, which made him feel a little uncomfortable. He suddenly had a feeling that maybe someone on this planet would come to talk to him. He robbed his wife.

When Luo Qi was thinking about it, his watch rang, and it was a message about the battle, "You and I will fight, I won, your daughter-in-law belongs to me, and I'm on the opposite side of you."

Then Luo Qi looked across from him, where Bai Ze, the head of the ten princes, was sitting there, Luo Qi narrowed his eyes slightly, saying that he already wanted to challenge this guy, because Luo Qi's speed of repairing the chain recently Soon, his ability was almost the same as Bai Ze's.

"It's impossible to win my daughter-in-law, we can still fight a fight." Luo Qi replied.

"Then choose a day, it's better to hit the sun, just today." Bai Ze's fighting spirit also rose.

"Okay!" The battle between the two was thus formed.

At this time, Luo Ningning's opponent came on stage, this woman was also very beautiful, she looked at Luo Ningning with a smile, she said, "You gave birth to four children, which makes me very curious, in fact, I am If we want to see you, we can just fight."

The two quickly fought together. Luo Ningning found out that this woman really came to fight casually. This woman fought casually, and she could only fight casually. The battle between the two people completely became two people. The sparring game lasted for an hour, and the battle ended with a victory or defeat.

When the woman left, she said, "My name is Huayu, Luo Ningning, I will go to your restaurant for dinner when I have time."

"Welcome!" Luo Ningning walked off the stage.

The Four Treasures are now sound asleep, this kind of fight is too boring.

Luo Ningning was amused when he saw their appearance.

When Luo Ningning was about to send the four children back, Luo Qi said, "I have a fight next."

"Eh? Someone asked you to fight?" Luo Ningning showed a strange expression.

"Take it as a qualifying battle." Luo Qi said, then stood up and walked towards the stage, while Bai Ze, who was opposite him, also stood up and walked towards the field.

The two of them stood up one by one, and everyone was in an uproar. They didn't even think that the two of them were going to fight. In fact, they were ranked fifth, and Bai Ze was ranked first.

Bai Ze chuckled as he walked, "I made an appointment with Luo Qi today, entirely because I was interested in his daughter-in-law, but he didn't let him bet on his daughter-in-law's bet. I don't know if I added it unilaterally. Can?"

At this moment, a voice sounded from the competition arena, "Yes."

Luo Qi's face was a little ugly. He decided that he must beat this guy down today, and he dared to think about his daughter-in-law.

Luo Ningning's mouth twitched when he heard this, since he is not an item, why should he add this bet.

The four treasures also woke up in an instant. They looked at their mother nervously. Although they were speechless, they still understood the meaning. If their father lost, their mother would also be gone. The four little guys watched nervously. With Luo Ningning.

"Don't worry, mom won't be exported." Luo Ningning comforted the four little guys, and even if he lost, would he go with him? possible thing?

"Sit down and watch, Dad is very good now." Luo Ningning comforted the four little guys. She is very confident in Luo Qi. During this time, Luo Qi's cultivation has reached G+++. This Bai Ze seems to be It is also to this extent that the two are in the same league.

Soon Luo Qi and Bai Ze fought together. The two of them really fought each other, which was different from Luo Ningning and Hua Yu's fight.

The Four Treasures also watched with relish. When Luo Qi hit Bai Ze, they would applaud and cheer for Dad.

As for Luo Ningning, she doesn't worry at all. Anyway, she has room to fear who she is. If it's a big deal, if she hides inside, if she doesn't come out, who can do what to her?

Soon, Luo Qi stood up in the battle, only to hear Bai Ze say, "Sure enough, I feel right, this woman can help us improve our cultivation, Luo Qi, you really found a treasure." Bai Ze is true Who doesn't want a woman who is envied, who can have children and help improve her cultivation?

"No matter how good Ning Ning is, she is still my woman. It is impossible for her to become yours or someone else's." Luo Qi was very angry and dared to rob his daughter-in-law.

"I admit defeat." Seeing that he couldn't fight, Bai Ze immediately surrendered. He stopped and stood on one side, while Luo Qi stood on the other side.

"Are all the women there helpful to us?" Bai Ze also wanted to make a trip to Earth.

"Probably not. Ningning is different from them. If you want to find a woman who can help you, you should find a way to go to the world of self-cultivation!" Luo Qi raised her eyebrows and said.

The corners of Bai Ze's mouth twitched. It turned out to be a female cultivator, but he didn't want to go to the cultivation world, because the women there were so arrogant that they couldn't look down on their abilities.

"I'm going down to take care of the children, my daughter-in-law is still fighting." Luo Qi showed a smile.

Bai Ze sat back depressed, how could this guy's luck be so good? If you just go to Earth, you can pick up a nun's daughter-in-law and come back, shouldn't you be walking around?

Earth article:

In the evening, Uncle Wang found Chang Ling coming again, "Linger, shouldn't you go to their place these days?" He also let him rest for a few days.

"I'm ovulating these days. You have experience, they don't." Chang Ling jumped into Uncle Wang's arms. At least Uncle Wang had children, didn't he?

So, the next day, Uncle Wang's fun was great, and he finally stepped into the bedridden army.

Zhang Tiantian really laughed this time, but seeing Yan Ruyu's serious expression, he stopped his wild laughter and sat obediently to the side, waiting for his daughter-in-law's teaching.

Yan Ruyu and Pei Ying knew about Chang Ling's heart and also knew that Chang Ling liked children very much, so the two of them now do not allow others to destroy Sister Ling's affairs.

"Daughter-in-law, be gentle." Zhang Tiantian was pulled into the room by Yan Ruyu's ear, but his heart was still filled with joy, his daughter-in-law was getting closer and closer, wasn't it?

"Tian Tian, ​​if Sister Ling wants a child, you can't stop bullying Uncle Wang? Let Sister Ling get her wish too!" Yan Ruyu stared at Zhang Tiantian angrily.

"My daughter-in-law, I was wrong. I won't laugh at Uncle Wang from now on." Zhang Tiantian took the opportunity to put his arms around Yan Ruyu, "Or let's create people quickly so that Sister Ling will be envious." Yan Ruyu was speechless.

Uncle Wang was really destroyed during this time, but he also knew Chang Ling's knot from Pei Ying, so he cooperated with her wholeheartedly.

A month later, Chang Ling finally showed a relieved expression, she was finally going to be a mother.

Uncle Wang is also very happy. Although this woman has many men, she is going to give birth to her own children. Who would think that she has too many children?

Uncle Wang became happier, and there was no pressure to accept those five people. Now they have reached the level of hooking each other's shoulders. This made Pei Ying and the others look at each other with admiration.

Chang Ling is pregnant, and her appetite has also increased. She observed it and felt that although the new world was well done, it was not as comfortable as their planet. She planned to go back, and then looked at everyone, "I want Go back, what do you decide to do?"

Uncle Wang asked, "How is our cultivation base there?"

"A little low!" Chang Ling said.

"Then you go first, and we will work hard to improve before going. I don't want to be a drag." Uncle Wang still knew that the competition on that planet was fierce.

"Alright, let Xiaopang and Lele come with me first, it's suitable for their growth." Chang Ling looked at Xiaopang and Lele, they were both young and no one would ask them to fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.1K 19
In this story you are a girl named Shin Misun. You are one of the most popular bullies in the school, but suddenly you were forced to date Jin for a...
24K 348 15
Apocalypse, extreme heat, hoarding supplies, decisive killing] The terrifying apocalypse suddenly strikes, but there are no zombies in this apocalyps...
17.6K 266 12
Natural disasters in the last days, I hoard tens of billions of supplies to eat melons (末世天灾,我囤货百亿物资吃瓜) Author: Yan Hui Category: Science Fiction The...
106K 2.1K 118
Author: da frog Category: Through Rebirth After Lin Xian has explored 10 worlds-with her accumulated points, she is back! Back on the day when she le...