The Lost Glove~ And the right...

Bởi beloved_moon_blood

A ZhanYi Fanfiction written in Victorian times...(Because every Era should get the Honor to witness their lov... Xem Thêm

PROLOGUE
INTRIGUED
MASQUERADE PARTY
A NAUGHTY WALTZ
WAIT FOR ME
NOT A PLAYTHING
LOVE AND SUBMISSION
ORIGIN
SHADOWS FROM PAST
THE LOST GLOVE
SUFFOCATING SECRETS
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST
CONFRONTATION AND REVEALATION
NUMBNESS
ONE REASON TO SMILE
PAINFUL PUNISHMENT
MY ETERNITY BELONGS TO YOU
FORGIVENESS
PAST
THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
THE FINAL VERDICT
THE CORRONATION~ SHARING OUR ETERNITY
Epilogue

THE LONE PROM

2.6K 230 61
Bởi beloved_moon_blood

16 May 1840
London

"Yibo.. Stop fooling around and stand here. I'm going to bring new drinks for us.." His elder sister Lu Wang scolded gently.

Lady Lu
AGE: 20
Second child and eldest daughter of the Earl of Vigornia.

"But sister what did I do?" Yibo Wang pouted.

His Honorable Yibo Wang
AGE: 18
Youngest Child of the Earl of Virgonia 

"So what was with bullying Lady Crystal?" Lu asked.

"Sister, that Lady was trying to hold me and force me to dance with her. And you know that I hate being touched. so I poured lemonade on her dress." Yibo sulked.

"But that's not the way of treating a lady Yibo. You must understand.." Lu tried to explain him.

"But sis-" There little argument was interrupted by a voice calling for Lady Lu.

"Lady Lu.." A short, stout, middle aged man approached them with a big grin. 

"Good Evening Lord Voss, long time no see." Lu bowed politely.

"A very good evening to you too.. Lady Lu.. Will you honor me with a dance?" Voss gracefully stretched out his hand.

"Sure Lord Voss.." She said and went with Voss on the dance stage.

'Huh.. Looks like Sister is not gonna get free for a long time' Yibo snickered.

'That makes my work easier..'  He thought.

Yibo was standing alone at the furthermost balcony of the Prom hall. Even if he was trying to avoid attention as much as possible, his ethereal Beauty was not allowing him to do so. His shoulder length silky blonde hairs looked like molted gold in the middle of starry night. His skin bright and rosy like the purest south sea pearl. Tiger eyes guarded by sword shaped eyebrows. Full and plump lips looking like the finest ruby. A short button nose and slightly  Chubby cheeks adding the ethereality to his Venus- like appearance. No wonder why every maiden out there loathes on him.

He was standing there waiting for his next client, who said to meet there. He was waiting peacefully when a dainty hand from behind a nearby curtain gestured him to come close.

"Did you bring it?" Yibo whispered.

"Hmm.. It took me so much hardship to steal his handkerchief. Will it do?" The girl in her late teens said.

"Perfect.. Now tell me what you wanna know?" Yibo asked.

"Umm.. actually my father has fixed my marriage with Earl of Exeter. He looks like a really nice man from his behavior. So You know what I want to know." The young maiden said.

"Okay.." Yibo said and took the handkerchief from girl's hand. He closed his eyes and concentrated. Slowly, the darkness started to blur and he saw 2 ladies standing.. both of whose bodies were blue due to poisoning ...

He opened his eyes abruptly. 

"You are going to be his third wife..." Yibo stated plainly.

"B-But I didn't tell you that.. How did you know?.." The girl asked bewildered.

"That is nothing to do with you Young miss.. What you should know is that both his former wives were poisoned by him." Yibo stated as a matter of fact.

"B-But h-he acts like a real gentleman.. Th-Then h-how?" The girl stuttered.

"That is not my problem miss.. If you are so keen in marrying him, then never eat anything given by him.. Maybe you'll live a little longer... Now.. time for my payment." Yibo stretched out his palm.

"Uh.. Umm.. Thank You for your help your Honorable.." The girl Kept a pouch full of coins on Yibo's outstretched palm before leaving with a bow.

Yibo bounced that pouch a little before opening it. As expected, it was full of gold coins. Yibo grinned at the sight. 

Yibo Wang, The youngest child of the Earl Of Virgornia, is not only special due to his otherworldly beauty. But he also has a secret  power, He can tell all the sins committed by a person just by touching their belonging, which has their scent on it. He has no idea from where he got such a power. He was 12 when he first discovered his special ability. 

He used to have a kitten back then. He loved it a lot. But one day the kitten just disappeared. He searched for it everywhere but was not able to find it... Then after 2 days, he was sitting in his room sulking, When he mistakenly touched one of the maid's hand. Suddenly, an image of his beloved kitten drowned in the well at the back of their Mansion flashed infront of his eyes. He ran there with a couple of servants and they really found his kitten drowned in the well. He confronted the maid who accepted her mistake. That was when he came to know about his special power.

He never told about it to anyone as he was scared that people will make fun of him. Gradually, he practiced his power secretly.. and now, after 6 years of that incident.. He has already mastered his power. 

So now, he uses it to earn money.. because why not? He helps young maidens of rich families to know more about their future husbands, and in return, he gets plenty of gold.. Isn't that a good deal?

Although his family is the richest family of Virgonia, but he hates asking money from his parents. His father and his elder siblings have already spoiled him to rotten.. but he hates to be treated like a glass doll.. He lives for adventure.

After a few moments of the deal, Lu came searching for Yibo.

"Yibo.. where were you dear? I was searching for you everywhere." Lu said in a worried tone.

"N-Nothing sister.. I-I was feeling suffocated inside.. So I came here to get some fresh air. hehe." He lied skillfully.

"Ohkay dear.. now lets go inside.. so many young maidens are asking for you.." Lu teased.

"Eww sister.. You know that I don't wanna be anywhere near them. Everytime the smell of their cosmetics and strong perfumes hit my nose, I just want to puke." Yibo said while making a disgusted face, earning a giggle from Lu.

"Ahh.. Okay brother.. You don't have to go close to them. But at least you can greet them normally." Lu stated.

"And what if they tried to come near me like they always do?" Yibo asked with a pout.

"Then your sister will help you.." Lu said with a bright smile.

"Okay then.. Lets Go sister." Yibo said while reciprocating the smile.

Somewhere on the streets of London.

A carriage was going at a moderate speed towards the City Hall. Inside the carriage, A handsome young man was sitting leisurely. 

Suddenly a muffled scream was heard from an alley.

"Stop the carriage." The devilishly gorgeous man ordered his chauffer in his deep masculine voice, to which the chauffer immediately complied.

The man gracefully stepped out of the carriage after the Chauffer opened the door for him.

Viscount Sean Xiao
AGE:27
No other information available.. except that he lives a lavish life

"My Lord.. The scream was heard from here.." The chauffer said while still bowing.

"Hm." Sean replied and walked into the alley.

There, a girl in her mid teenage was trying to save herself from The goons infront of her. She was screaming for help and the goons were laughing at her.

"What is going on here my dear friends?" Sean said leisurely in his velvet voice, making the goons jolt in surprise.

"Get away from our work if you love your life young Man." One of them said. 

Sean, on hearing this, let out a melodious laugh. 

"Okay Okay... I love my life.. but do feel the same for yours?" He said in a taunting way.

"Shut up and get lost Kid." another man shouted.

"Hm.. I will.. I will.. but you know.. I am a fan of entertainment... So once you all entertain me, I'll go. Isn't that simple." He stated plainly.

"You- What do you think of yourself Kid." The third man scowled.

"Me.. Ahh.. so informal of me.. Its Sean Xiao.." Sean said with a smirk.

The goons, on the other hand, shivered upon listening the name. Without a second word, they yeeted themselves from their.

"Ahh... where are you going.?.. You have to entertain me.. remember?" Sean shouted playfully from the back.

The girl who was getting harassed a few moments ago, fell into Sean's feet to express her gratitude.

"How can I express my gratitude to you My Lord?" The girl cried.

"Aii.. Young lady.. Please don't do this.. The best way to express you gratitude is to stay away from trouble the next time. Okay?" Sean said gently while making the girl stand on her feet.

"You should go now miss.. Its late." He said bidding final bow to the girl.

Once the girl disappeared from his vision, He sat back in his carriage.

"To the city hall" He said and the carriage started moving.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like this chapter...

Please don't forget to vote and comment..😊

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7K 556 5
wang Yibo is CEO of wang group of industries. and also only son of wang heng and wang Caremen Yibo lost his parents in his childhood when he was onl...
143K 11K 20
[C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D] Under the starry sky, in an open field, breaking the tranquility of the night, Xiao Zhan hears a soft murmur of 'Zhan-Ge'. Turnin...
23.9K 1.7K 20
Wei wuxian was a young omega jailor.He have many dark secrets for achieving his position.His father Wei changze hides his son's deed.lan wangji enter...
546K 4.3K 6
JESSICA JONES meets DRACULA: Fleeing a man who steals memories with a touch, Aveline Arden finds an unlikely respite in the home of a cursed vampire...