The cannon fodder of rebirth...

Oleh Silver_Moon6417

重生之炮灰玩末世 Author: Meiwu Zitong Science Fiction Paranormal | Completed It was a surprising and exciting thing f... Lebih Banyak

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160
161-164
Extra

121-125

1K 26 7
Oleh Silver_Moon6417

121 Difficult to contend

As soon as Luo Ningning returned to the space, he began to concoct alchemy immediately, because it was the first time for her to concoct alchemy since Luo Qi gave her that kind of rhizome.

"Is just a little bit enough?" Luo Ningning made a lot of medicinal pills this time. She only added a small piece the size of a fingernail.

When Luo Ningning succeeded in refining, she found that the medicinal effect of this medicinal pill was unbelievable. You must know that she is refining a first-level crystal core medicinal pill, but the energy of this medicinal pill seems to be higher than that of the second-grade crystal core. The energy is still sufficient, this performance makes Luo Ningning excited, because in this case, the medicine pill she refined with the fourth-level crystal nucleus is enough for her to take now.

After refining for a whole day and night, Luo Ningning came out of the space. Zhang Tiantian and Boss Hei have not returned yet, but everyone guarded the village very well, and the zombies did not surround them.

"Captain, you've finally come out. How's the medicinal pill refining?" Uncle Wang and Captain Wei looked at her eagerly.

Looking at the expectant eyes of the two of them, Luo Ningning shook his head helplessly, and then said with a smile, "It's all refined, call everyone over, and I'll distribute the medicinal pills to everyone."

Uncle Wang and Captain Wei immediately became happy, and the two separated to call someone. What they need most now is the medicine pill, and others are also looking forward to the medicine pill, because the improvement is too fast after taking the medicine pill.

Soon, all the people who didn't stand guard stood in the yard. Luo Ningning gave them some medicinal pills according to their cultivation, but the amount was not too much, it was enough for them for three days.

Luo Ningning looked at them and said, "This elixir is given to you, and you are only allowed to take it yourself. If anyone does not take it and hand it over to others, then he will be disqualified from taking elixir in the future."

"Yes!" Everyone quickly dispersed with the pills. They were going to improve their cultivation. After all, the war was about to break out. If they didn't improve their cultivation quickly, they might climb down this time and never get up again.

Seeing that everyone was taking medicine pills, Luo Ningning went to those who were standing guard. It was more sincere that she delivered these medicine pills in person. Looking at the elixir specially sent by Luo Ningning, those who stood guard were very excited. After all, in their eyes, Luo Ningning was like their goddess. The affinity is so strong that he even gave them medicine pills in person.

After distributing the pills to everyone, Luo Ningning handed all the other pills in her hand to Pei Ying, and asked her to be responsible for the distribution of pills in the future, but she told Pei Ying that it is best not to exceed more than one pill each time. The three-day amount, this medicine pill is their internal thing, Luo Ningning doesn't want someone to take it out and feed others.

"Yeah, I see." Pei Ying decided that she was going to keep her space tightly, and there would never be one more pill to flow out.

Wang Ye looked at Pei Ying clutching his pocket tightly, and said amusingly, "Ying, don't you think you look like a miser now?"

Pei Ying raised her eyebrows, "I was originally a miser."

This sentence amused everyone, and everyone also remembered that Pei Ying usually sees things more tightly. Under normal circumstances, as long as she has her, many things will not be lost. It really looks like a standard miser.

"Okay, everyone, hurry up and repair the chain. The level of those zombies is too high. Every time you increase our chances of winning by one point, our odds of winning will increase by one point." Luo Ningning sighed, although she said that she can rely on herself. Grind those little bosses to death a little bit, but after all, the world is not hers alone, and she can't do everything, and some things still need everyone to work together.

Now Zhang Tiantian and Boss Hei haven't come back, and Xiaoyu hasn't passed the news back. I don't know what's going on at the base. The base already has differences. Not knowing which side would support them, Luo Ningning decided that this time, which military region would come to help them, which military region they would support in the future.

After Zhang Tiantian and Boss Hei returned to the base, the two quickly reported the news. The rest was to see the attitude of the military region. Xiaoyu took Xiaolingfei to monitor.

The Eastern District, that is, the military district where Luo Ningning and the others lived, soon organized manpower to prepare for departure, but there was no movement in the Western District, and the Spirit Team belonged to the Western District, and they did not make any movement.

Zhang Tiantian also inquired about the Eastern District, this task was actually released by the Western District, but their attitude made Zhang Tiantian feel that they did not need to continue this task.

However, the chief of the East District summoned Zhang Tiantian. The chief said that he felt that this time was an opportunity to see the situation there. In fact, they had already received news that there were many zombies in the rubber factory. The reason is that the level is too low, and the trip has never been made, and this time is just an opportunity.

Although there were no people from the Western District, there were not a lot of people in the Eastern District. Under the organization of the Eastern District Military District, almost 2,000 people with abilities were called out.

There are also some people from the West District, but even those from the West District and Wuhun have not come out.

Zhang Tiantian and Boss Hei were not idle either. They also spread the news about the rubber factory, and then they also shared the news that the West District released this mission and planned to deceive Thunder.

And now the performance of the Western District is very obvious. This time, the reputation of the Western District has suddenly dropped to the bottom, and the reputation of the Martial Soul has also dropped to the bottom.

Everyone outside is talking like this, "Do people who know why Wuhun refuse to go? They are now colluding with the West District, waiting for everyone to deal with those zombies and kill them, and then they will occupy the entire base!"

"Wuhun people always wear a pair of pants with the West District, isn't it normal? In their eyes, the lives of other people and the lives of other power users are bullshit, and only their lives are precious. ”

Speaking of which, when the Western District first released this quest, they just wanted to use Luo Ningning's thunder to solve this problem, but they didn't expect it to be so dangerous, so when they first received the news, their first reaction was Just wait and see, but when there is a change, their prestige has also dropped to the bottom.

There is also Wuhun. Now the people of Wuhun can be said to hate Lei Ting very much, so Lei Ting came back to report the news, and they ignored it at all, but the captain of Wuhun did not think of it, because this matter is related to the whole base. Survival.

Speaking of which, it is not too far from the base. If those zombies are allowed to grow up, it can be said that the Kyoto base will soon be destroyed by those zombies.

Therefore, it is not a battle for survival, especially when the summoning order for the Eastern District was issued. In fact, many people from the base came out. After the previous more than 2,000 people left, some scattered organizations behind One after another, they set off in the direction of the rubber factory.

It's just that this is already two days later. Luo Ningning and the others also waited two days for the news. They were still very happy to hear the support of the East District and the people, but the reaction of the West District and Wuhun made everyone very happy. disappointment. No one thought that Wuhun would react like this.

But what makes people a little strange is that there are many people who participated in Wuhun privately. Among them is the red-clothed woman Hongye, who took a team to participate in this operation, and participated in privately.

"Sister Hongye, the captain won't scold us, right?" Someone in her team said worriedly.

"Do you think the base would still exist if those zombies came?" Hong Ting asked.

"It's hard to exist!" the man said.

"It's good to know, they are all zombies on the third level. If we don't go, we will fall further behind. Although it is very dangerous, danger and opportunity coexist. I heard that there is a laboratory there. , maybe there are some medicines in it that are beneficial to the growth of supernatural powers." Hongye had this idea, she felt that her captain lost a little because of the loss of the competition.

I have to say that this red leaf really thinks a lot, and the martial arts team, how to say it? Their team is not as united as it looks from the outside, such as this Hongye. Under normal circumstances, she would not listen to Wuhun's command at all. After all, she joined the Wuhun team at the time only for rights and interests. As time went on, she no longer liked that guy Wuhun, because that guy was only brute force and had no brains at all.

Hongye fell in love with Luo Qi, but Luo Qi suddenly ran with Luo Ningning of Thunder, which made her a little uncomfortable, and she didn't think Luo Qi could fall in love with Luo Ning at a glance, after all, she felt more comfortable than Luo Ning. Ning is much prettier.

There are a lot of power users rushing there along the way, Hongye squinted his eyes and thought to himself, how many benefits are there? How many light crystal cores are there for those zombies above the third level? I don't know what Wuhun was thinking, but they didn't go. Could it be that they wanted to wait for the people from the East District to finish, and they could not achieve hegemony?

I have to say that Hongye has guessed the key to the matter. Of course, the people in the East District have also considered it. They are now investing in Luo Ningning, because they feel that as long as they firmly grasp Luo Ningning and their team, their East District will temporarily stop. It's fine.

Unless Luo Ningning and the others failed in this operation, otherwise, even if they wanted to grab power in the West District, it would not work, because the backers of the East District were now Luo Ningning and the others.

Luo Ningning and the others waited for three days, and finally saw the crowd coming. Zhang Tiantian and Boss Hei came with the first group of people.

"A lot of people came." Luo Ningning was still very satisfied with the performance of these people.

"Only the east area, the people from the west area and Wuhun will not come." Zhang Tiantian said.

"Don't worry about them. If they don't come, they won't come. As long as they come, it will be beneficial." Luo Ning raised his eyebrows. Let's look at the situation then. She also needs to see the performance of these people.

"Hey, how come most of the people in the team have second-level abilities?" Boss Hei noticed the changes in the entire team.

"They've been taking medicinal pills for a while, so they improved quickly." Luo Ningning smiled, "Remember to ask Pei Ying to get your share of the medicinal pill."

"Okay!" Hei Boss was delighted. That medicinal pill was a good thing. It was because of the medicinal pill that he was promoted to the second level of supernatural power.

Boss Hei left immediately, Luo Ningning looked at Zhang Tiantian, "What else is there, why hasn't Xiaoyu come back?"

"Xiaoyu doesn't know what she's busy with, but she doesn't have anything else to do, but although Wuhun didn't order to come, I heard that Hongye came alone. She seems to be very interested in Luoqi." Zhang Tiantian said a little. Looking at Luo Ningning worriedly.

Luo Ningning pouted, "Are you worried that I will be jealous of her?"

"Isn't it?" Zhang Tiantian asked suspiciously, but he knew that it was terrifying for women to be jealous, especially a woman as powerful as the captain, and he didn't know if he would tear up the red leaf.

"Don't worry, this kind of thing won't happen." Luo Ningning smiled, Luo Qi had already left, right? So this contradiction will not arise.

Because the Eastern District also sent people, Luo Ningning directly handed over the command to a major general in the Eastern District. She recounted what she knew to the major general. The major general's face became solemn. He didn't expect the situation to be so serious. Fortunately, he came with heavy equipment, otherwise he didn't know what to do.

Because there were more people coming later, the major general asked everyone to wait for a day. When the number of people with nearly 3,000 abilities arrived, the major general called everyone together, and then took out the big map. He took the entire rubber factory. After listening to him, the faces of the people who came were almost green. To be honest, although there were a lot of them, they didn't play a key role at all, because the level of zombies in this rubber factory was too high. It's not something that low-level power users like them can contend with.

122 Level 5 Zombies Now, Giant Eagle

The major general looked at everyone's faces, and then said, "Actually, you don't need to worry too much. This time, we have brought a lot of equipment, and we will distribute weapons to everyone."

Hearing the Major General's words, everyone's expressions stabilized.

After everything was ready, the major general began to arrange the deployment. Because they had a large number of people, the major general adopted a strategy of advancing slowly, and they had tanks, so they directly used tanks to open the way.

"It would be nice if you could know the distance." The major general sighed.

"What does the major general need to know?" Luo Ningning looked at the major general. Speaking of which, the major general was still very young and handsome.

"The specific gathering of the zombies in the rubber factory." The major general looked at Luo Ningning. To know the location of the rubber factory, the specific distance can be measured through the map, but the situation in the rubber factory is not something he can understand. . Especially now that it's the apocalypse, and there's so little equipment available.

Luo Ningning pointed to the map, and then said, "The east of the rubber factory, that is, the zombies here gather better, and the level is high. There was an explosion in this place, so there are more zombies gathered here, other Some places are more fragmented.”

"It seems that Captain Ning's mental strength is really strong." The major general looked at Luo Ningning with admiring eyes. This woman is very powerful and very good.

The group rushed to the vicinity of the rubber factory, and soon the major general aimed all the heavy weapons at those two points and started a long-distance attack.

boom! boom! The sound of the explosion caused the zombies inside to roar, "Ow!" "Ow!"

Soon there were zombies running towards them. The speed of these zombies was very fast, and then some soldiers started shooting.

Of course, it's fine for those who can headshot with a single shot, but those who can't explode, rushed towards them, and the power users waved their powers not to be outdone.

It still blocked the attack of these zombies very effectively. After all, these zombies have been attacked by guns and guns, and there are always some parts missing.

With the harvest, the emotions of the power users rose. Under the command of the major general, they attacked the rubber factory step by step. Of course, not everyone was lucky. On the way to attack, the Eastern Military Region A few ordinary soldiers died in the hands of the zombies because they couldn't dodge in time, and those who came with abilities also suffered casualties, but the number was not large, and it was still within the range that everyone could bear.

With the advancement bit by bit, the level of the attacking zombies became higher and higher, and even a level five zombie appeared, and the bullets could not hit him at all.

The major general was in a hurry, Luo Ningning said to the major general, "I will lead this away." After speaking, she directly led the zombie to the outside of the battlefield. This was her prey.

However, as soon as she left the battlefield, she heard the zombie say in a stiff voice, "Did you come last night?"

"You can actually speak?" Luo Ningning's eyes widened, can all the fifth-level zombies be able to restore the ability to speak? She thought that only her pet, Luo Hai, could speak. It turns out that all level-5 zombies can speak.

"Of course I can speak without rotting my body." He spoke much more smoothly this time.

"Stop talking so much, let's start fighting!" Luo Ningning looked at the zombie.

"Then let's go!" The zombies quickly attacked Luo Ningning, Luo Ningning found out that this zombie could actually have water-type abilities, and he was a fire. This guy was specially here to stop him?

Luo Ningning's fireball attacked towards the zombie. The zombie's water ability was still a little weak. There were many fireballs that it didn't block, but it still came down.

Luo Ningning took it away from the battlefield, mainly because he was worried that this guy would be the commander of those zombies, but what Luo Ningning did not expect was that she brought this guy here, but two more appeared on the battlefield one after another. A level five zombie.

Luo Hai left the battlefield with a zombie, and the remaining fifth-level zombie was taken away from the battlefield by Tianye, Zhang Tiantian and Uncle Wang. These fifth-level zombies were still a little too powerful for them.

Luo Ningning accelerated her attack, and she also began to take this zombie towards Wang Ye and the others, because she knew that Wang Ye and the others would definitely not be able to resist the fifth-level zombie.

Soon, Luo Ningning beat the zombie to the top, and then she used her most powerful spiritual power to condense a huge fireball and smashed it directly at the zombie.

"Ouch!" The zombie screamed, its body instantly turned into a fireball, and it was burnt to ashes in only ten seconds. Luo Ningning picked up the orange core in his hand, and did not care to appreciate it. , ran directly towards Wang Ye and the others, because the situation of Wang Ye and the others was too dangerous now.

Uncle Wang's arm had been scratched and his bones were exposed, and Wang Ye's waist was also scratched. Only Zhang Tiantian, a fellow in the treatment department, was not injured for the time being due to his high speed.

As soon as Luo Ningning rushed over, he said to Zhang Tiantian, "Give them two treatments, I will fight this."

In fact, Zhang Tiantian was a little tired now, and seeing Luo Ningning finally breathed a sigh of relief, pulled Wang Ye and Uncle Wang aside, and began to treat them.

At this time, the battlefield continued to change. More than a dozen level four zombies popped up. Although these level four zombies were not as good as level five, their speed was also very fast. One, the high-level abilities among the power users are also three or four people to deal with one, leading these zombies away from the battlefield.

The battle was getting hotter and hotter. Because Luo Ningning and the others stood up heroically, the atmosphere of the entire battlefield was still good. The major general was still very grateful to Luo Ningning and his team for taking such a heavy responsibility. After all, five If a level zombie rushes over, it will be an ordinary soldier who can kill him in seconds.

Luo Ningning quickly got rid of this fifth-level zombie. This zombie doesn't have any superpowers, and it still can only be raised. Of course, it is only for the sake of being killed.

At this time, Wang Ye and Uncle Wang had also recovered, and the two of them went to help the others deal with the fourth-level zombies. Zhang Tiantian also ran to deal with the fourth-level zombie. As for Luo Hai, Luo Ningning glanced at it. Luo Hai can completely deal with that zombie, so she doesn't need to worry about it.

At this moment, a roar of zombies came from inside the rubber factory, "Ow!"

As soon as the loud roar came out, all the zombies on the battlefield retreated in an instant.

"Level six zombies!" The major general looked at Luo Ningning.

Luo Ningning nodded, "That's right, it's a level six zombie, this should be their leader."

Everyone on the battlefield is now waiting anxiously. They don't know how many zombies there are in the fifth and fourth levels. The most critical problem now is that a Level 6 player appears. Although this Captain Ning seems to be quite powerful, it should be very difficult to deal with a Level 6 player.

However, Luo Ningning soon showed a strange expression, "Major General, that sixth-level zombie retreated with the zombie group."

"Retreat?" The major general showed a dignified expression. If you let them go now, God knows how fast they will grow.

"They are very fast, do you want to pursue them?" Luo Ningning asked.

"Their speed is estimated that we can't catch up, tell me the position." The major general began to command long-range artillery shells to attack them.

With the help of Luo Ningning's consciousness, they still successfully attacked the zombie group several times, but soon the zombies ran out of their range.

The major general sent a team of supernatural soldiers out, and they only picked up two fourth-level crystal cores and thirty or forty third-level crystal cores.

"Captain Ning, thank you, if it wasn't for your help, we would have had a terrible fight in this battle." The major general said with a smile.

"Major General, don't be so polite." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"Actually, I think we can call us by our first names. Don't be so polite. My name is Kong Fei. I should be older than you. Call me Brother Kong!" Kong Fei said with a smile.

"Brother Kong, you can call me Ningning." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

Two people stand together, the picture is still very beautiful, the male is tall and handsome, and the female is beautiful. Hongye blinked her eyes, took a photo with her phone, "It's so beautiful, I don't know what Luochen thinks?"

Luo Ningning didn't notice this. Now the zombies have retreated, but the problem is still there. Luo Ningning looked at Kong Fei, "What should I do now? The zombies have retreated, but that doesn't mean they won't come again."

"Let's go back to the base for the time being!" Kong Fei sighed, this matter can only be seen by Zhao'er, and with their abilities, it is still not suitable for chasing.

"That's the only way." Luo Ningning shrugged.

Soon the brigade retreated like this, but Luo Ningning and his team were still at the end.

"Just go back like this? The zombie problem is still unsolved!" Pei Ying said with a frown.

"Don't worry, the car must have a way to the front of the mountain!" Wang Ye comforted her beside her.

"Ningning, what do you think?" Pei Ying looked at Luo Ningning.

"What are you looking at?" Luo Ningning was distracted when she suddenly heard Pei Ying calling her, but she didn't know what Pei Ying was talking about.

"Are you thinking about that Luo Qi?" Pei Ying asked with blinking eyes.

"Luoqi went to chase his brother Sunset, that guy is a lunatic, this apocalypse was completely created by him." Luo Ningning sighed.

"What? Is this apocalypse created by a guy named Sunset?" Everyone was shocked.

"That's right, I didn't want to talk about this, but I have to talk about it now, because no one knows if he will come back and make trouble if he can't be caught, and each of us may be caught He took it away for experimentation." Luo Ningning looked at everyone, "So everyone must be mentally prepared and take precautions, we are determined not to be his experimental objects."

"Well, don't worry, we will be careful." Zhang Tiantian nodded and said.

"That person is too terrifying, why did he experiment with humans, isn't he a type of human?" Chubby pouted and said.

"Maybe he thinks of himself too high, so he doesn't look down on us, and he doesn't think of us as the same as him." Wang Lele said, "I guess we look like guinea pigs doing experiments."

"Lele is right. Nine times out of ten, that guy's psychology is like that." Uncle Wang felt that his son was right.

"So no matter what you do or do, it's better to be together." Luo Ning raised his eyebrows, only wishing that guy wouldn't stare at them, but there was a reason for this guy, that guy didn't stare at them. Theirs may be zero.

"Yeah!" Everyone responded in unison.

Their car was the last one. Boss Hei, Captain Wei and their cars were all in front. Just as the car continued to drive, they suddenly felt black above their heads, and a huge eagle grabbed their car.

"Something caught our car." Uncle Wang, who was driving, has lost control of the car now.

Luo Ningning looked at the sunroof of the car, and then went out directly from the sunroof. This eagle was huge. Luo Ningning slashed at its claws with his sword, but its claws were so hard that it couldn't cut it at all.

Luo Ningning landed in the car again, trying to control her body, and seeing everyone stumbling around, although she said she could move everyone into the space now, she was hesitating whether to do it or not.

When Luo Ningning was hesitating, he heard Luo Qi's voice, "Ning Ning, I'm here." When Luo Qifei fell into the car, he used a heavy weight as soon as he fell into the car, only to see the car slowly fell to the ground.

"Oh, it turns out that this method can be used." Luo Ningning also began to force downwards, and everyone who had stood firm also pushed towards the bottom of the car. It fell down smoothly, you must know that it was in mid-air now, and it fell to the bottom of the car. When the car fell, he dragged the bottom of the car, and did not let the car hit the ground, but gently put on the ground.

"Luoqi, thank you!" Luo Ningning said gratefully, looking at Luochen.

Luo Qi put an arm around her shoulder, "I'm so polite to me, shouldn't I save you?"

The others turned their faces to one side, and they turned out to be incidental.

123 Want to threaten me?

Luo Qi blinked his eyes, as if he had said the wrong thing, "Of course, we should save everyone. Are we a team? But is there a car? We can't walk back!"

They are now completely off their original path, and they are far from the Kyoto base.

Luo Ningning sighed, "I guess Captain Wei and the others are worried now!" At this moment, she suddenly remembered the sunset and turned to look at Luo Qi. "Caught the sunset?"

"If you catch him, you won't be caught." Luo Qi sighed.

"That giant eagle is him?" Luo Ningning asked in shock.

"No, it's his pet." Luo Qi sighed, "He's crazy now." He's so crazy that he can't even understand it. What is my brother going to do, what is he going to do? He wanted to experiment to find out what the perfect body does. No matter how many times he asked himself, he couldn't get an answer.

Pei Ying got a slightly larger car, everyone got in the car, and the car drove towards the base, Luo Ningning thought of a question at this time, "The zombies are retreating, our direction seems to be the same as the direction of the zombies' retreat. You won't run into the zombie horde!"

"Don't worry, there is me!" Luo Qi said with a smile.

"It's that Big Brother Luoqi is amazing. With Big Brother Luoqi around, I'm not afraid." Xiaopang said with a smile.

"That's right! That's right!" Wang Lele also looked at Luo Qi with adoring eyes.

Luo Ningning's mouth twitched, when did Luo Qi have such a high status in their hearts?

"The two of you have changed your heart so fast, you even said you worship me a few days ago!" Zhang Tiantian said to the two little guys.

Their car drove towards the base, and the road here was fairly smooth, so they didn't need to get out of the car to clear the road.

Just after driving for more than ten minutes, they saw a group of zombies retreating here, and the speed of the group of zombies was not very fast.

"Captain, what you said is true!" Yan Ruyu was a little stunned when she saw this group of zombies. When did the captain become a super crow's mouth?

"Sister Ning, when did you become a crow's mouth?" Chubby was depressed. Although he said that they admired Luo Qi and thought that Luo Qi was very powerful, he didn't think Luo Qi could solve such a large group of zombies.

Luo Qi smiled and opened the door and jumped out of the car, "Look at me!"

Luo Ningning was sitting there on the ground, "He can solve it."

"Really?" Everyone's eyes turned to Luo Qi outside the car, only to see Luo Qi's speed was very fast, and he had moved to the zombie group in an instant, but in the blink of an eye, the zombies had already fallen by half. Son, soon the zombies were dispersed.

Luo Ningning and the others also quickly got out of the car to help. Now that these zombies are scattered, they can still deal with them.

Especially those fourth-level zombies are very helpful for them to train their troops. Wang Ye and the others have already met one of them and started the battle.

After Luo Qi cleaned up everything else, he rushed to Luo Ningning's side. Luo Ningning had already eliminated the zombies beside him.

"Your speed is really fast." Luo Ningning said.

"Of course, in our place, my speed is the first." Luo Qi said proudly.

"Your abilities are innate?" Luo Ningning asked curiously.

"It has something to do with birth, but the most important thing is the training in the later stage." Luo Qi smiled, "Are you curious? When I take you there later, you will know."

"Who said I wanted to go with you?" Luo Ningning turned her face to one side, her face was a little hot.

"Shy?" Luo Qi stood opposite Luo Ningning and stared at him.

"Get out of the way, I want to see how their battle is going." Luo Ningning stepped aside a little embarrassedly. At this time, everyone's battle was continuing, except for Luo Hai, Luo Hai is now over, He was standing beside the car watching everyone fighting.

"That Luo Hai is" Luo Qi saw Luo Hai's true identity, but he didn't say it.

Luo Ningning nodded, "That's right."

"You're a brave woman." Luo Qi couldn't help frowning. Although he could see that Luo Hai was Luo Ningning's pet, it was very easy for a zombie with such a high level to turn against the water.

"With Xiaoyu here, there is no problem." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"But that little guy isn't here now, isn't he?" Luo Qi gave Luo Ningning a white look.

"Well, Xiaoyu went back to the base. I don't know what's going on with her, and she still refuses to come back." Luo Ningning said with a frown.

"Don't worry, it's fine, nothing can happen." Luo Qi smiled, then looked at the battlefield. On the battlefield, Xiaopang and Wang Lele were already a little out of strength.

Luo Qi was about to go up to pick them up when they came down, when he saw that Luo Hai had rushed in front of Wang Lele, "Go and help Xiaopang."

Wang Lele went to help Xiaopang, and Luo Hai began to deal with the zombie. Luo Qi raised his eyebrows, this guy is so loving?

"I didn't expect it? He has been completely transformed by Xiaoyu." Luo Ningning said with a smile.

"I really didn't expect it." Luo Qi looked at the battlefield, "These subordinates of yours are all good, they just need training."

"You don't plan to chase the sunset anymore." Luo Ningning looked at him and asked, that guy is so dangerous, if he does anything to them again, it will be over.

"Don't worry, I'll just stay by your side, he will come to you." Luo Qi raised his eyebrows and said.

Luo Ningning glanced at Luo Qi, and didn't know what happened to his three companions, why they didn't follow, but those three guys could be controlled by Xiaoyu, could it be that something happened to those three guys, so Xiaoyu went saved?

"What are you thinking about?" Luo Qi stood behind Luo Ningning, then hugged her from behind, "It's better not to think about others when you're in front of me."

"I was wondering if Xiaoyu went looking for those three guys," Luo Ningning said.

"It's possible, those three guys seem to be trapped somewhere by the setting sun. Since Xiaoyu can control them, it is very likely that she knows their danger, so she went to save them." Luo Qi thought it was possible.

"Why didn't you save them? Aren't they your partners?" Luo Ningning tried to free Luo Qi's hand, but was unsuccessful.

"Good, let me hug for a while." Luo Qi hugged tighter, "I said it, the people in our place are the proudest, if I save them, it will be detrimental to them in the future, but Xiaoyu is different, Xiaoyu is their master."

"Does that mean that if you saved them, they have to serve you as master?" Luo Ningning asked suspiciously.

"As I said, the people in our place are too proud, so they don't want me to save them, even if they are trapped to death, they don't want to." Luo Qi explained, he was afraid that if he didn't explain, this woman would think he was ruthless.

"But Xiaoyu is just a bird, isn't it?" Luo Ningning frowned, it's even more ugly to be controlled by a bird, isn't it?

"Woman, don't underestimate Xiaoyu. This little guy is not ordinary. First of all, his identity is not ordinary. Do you think anything can accompany you in space?" Luo Qi shook his head. Is the woman in his family? Mind too simple?

"Oh!" Luo Ningning pouted, if he hadn't rescued Xiaoyu himself, it would still be a frozen bird. She really didn't see anything unusual about Xiaoyu.

At this time, the battlefield had entered the final stage. Wang Ye successfully eliminated the zombies in front of him, followed by Zhang Tiantian. They did not step forward to help, because the others were very serious about fighting.

After about another 20 minutes, the others finally got rid of the zombies in front of them. Everyone slumped on the ground and began to rest. In their opinion, if they hadn't encountered Luo Qi, they would have an 80% chance of falling today. They are still very grateful to Luo Qi, especially now that they identify with Luo Qi even more.

"I'm exhausted, I didn't expect it would be so difficult to deal with a fourth-level zombie." Yan Ruyu was really tired, and she was scratched, but Zhang Tiantian had already treated her.

"But we now have experience in dealing with fourth-level zombies." Uncle Wang thinks this is a good thing, but the two children are still a little too weak. It seems that after returning to the base, they still need training. .

"Yeah, I didn't expect that we would all be able to deal with level 4 zombies." Pei Ying said with a smile, she had dealt with a level 4 zombie alone, saying that there was no sense of accomplishment, that was a lie.

Luo Ningning saw that they were all recovering there, and said, "After returning to the base, I will let Luo Qi train you."

Everyone looked at Luo Qi in unison, and everyone suddenly had a feeling that this guy would be the devil coach.

Luo Qi looked at Luo Ningning, "Ningning, what about you, do you want to join?"

"I'll join if it's useful, and forget it if it's useless." Luo Ningning blinked her eyes, she didn't want to be full of promises, after all, her way of repairing chains is different from others, and she still needs to refine more medicine pills .

"By the way, make more medicinal pills during this time. Since you want to train them well, medicinal pills are essential." Luo Qi looked at Luo Ningning.

Luo Ningning handed Luo Qi the medicine pill he had just refined, "How about these medicine pills?"

Luo Qi took the medicinal pill and watched carefully, "These are not bad at all. At least 90% of the medicinal properties have been extracted, and we still need to continue to work hard."

"Is that thing not enough?" Luo Ningning felt that it should be 100%, why is it only 90%?

"No, your technique is wrong." Luo Qi raised his eyebrows and said, "Remember to call me next time when you make alchemy."

Hearing Luo Qi's words, Luo Ningning suddenly felt that he was naked in front of Luo Qi, and there was no secret at all.

After the group rested, they continued to get in the car and drove towards the base. This time the road finally went a lot smoother. When they returned to the base, they saw Captain Wei and Boss Hei leading people to wait for them at the gate of the base.

Although they said they saw their car being taken away by the giant eagle, Captain Wei and Boss Hei firmly believed that they could escape the danger smoothly.

As soon as they saw Luo Ningning and the others, they rushed over excitedly.

"Captain, I knew you would be fine." Captain Wei had unconditional confidence in Luo Ningning.

"Captain, are you all alright?" Boss Hei looked at them up and down, seeing that they seemed to be all right, so he felt relieved.

"Don't worry, we're fine." Zhang Tiantian directly hooked up with the two of them. Under normal circumstances, Zhang Tiantian had the best relationship with the two of them.

As soon as they entered the base, Hongye pulled Luoqi away. Luo Ningning squinted slightly, but didn't say anything. After all, Luoqi also stayed in Wuhun. What does he have to do with Hongye? It's not something she can manage.

But after Luo Qi was taken away, he was a little depressed, because he saw the photo taken by Hongye, it was so beautiful, I didn't expect his woman to be so beautiful standing with other men.

"Mr. Luo Qi, this woman is a watery flower, you must not trust her." Hong Ye was there to slander Luo Ningning.

Luo Qi glanced at the red leaves from top to bottom, "I know who Ning Ning is, but I have seen your watery flowers."

Hongye got angry when she heard this, "Do you want me to expose this photo?" As soon as her voice fell, she found that the phone in her hand had disappeared, and Luo Qi was holding the phone in her hand. , looked at her with funny eyes, "Want to threaten me? You have no chance."

124 Become your own talent security

"Give me back the phone." Hongye was anxious, she regretted a little why she didn't have a backup?

Luo Qi gave her a cold look, then took the phone and left. The icy eyes made Hongye cold from head to toe in an instant. She didn't dare to say another word, and she didn't dare to ask for the phone.

Luo Qi caught up with Luo Ningning with his mobile phone. This photo can only prove that Ning Ning was chatting with the man, but that damn red leaf, why did he take the photo so beautiful, no, this photo must not let Ning Ning see.

Luo Qi quietly deleted the photo, Luo Ningning saw him chasing after him, and said, "Why did the affair end so quickly?"

Luo Qi was depressed, he felt that he shouldn't delete it, this woman actually said that to him, he should take the photo to fight back at her, but it was deleted by him just now. Luo Qi glanced at her, "That woman is also considered an affair?"

"Isn't it?" Luo Ningning looked up at him.

A smile appeared on Luo Qi's face, "Baby, are you jealous?"

Luo Ningning gave him a contemptuous look, then turned his head and continued to walk forward, "It's not."

While the two were walking, suddenly Zhao Min rushed towards Luo Ningning, "You dead woman, why don't you let me in Thunder?"

It's just that Zhao Min flinched, because Luo Qi had already pulled Luo Ningning aside, he frowned, "Where is the crazy woman?"

Zhao Min was a little unwilling that Luo Ningning didn't pounce. When she wanted to pounce again, Wang Ye had already stopped her, "Zhao Min, what do you want to do?"

"Brother, you are my brother, why can't I join Lei Ting?" Zhao Min asked.

"Why can you join?" Wang Ye looked at her coldly.

"I'm your sister."

"It's just my cousin!" Wang Ye said coldly.

At this time, Zhao Min broke free from Wang Ye's restraint and rushed towards Luo Ningning, "It must be because of this woman's obstruction, Luo Ningning, I will tear your face."

When Luo Qi was about to start, he was stopped by Luo Ningning, and Wang Ye was beside him. This matter still needs to be solved by Wang Ye himself.

Wang Ye grabbed Zhao Min with his backhand, "Zhao Min, if you continue like this, we will cut off the relationship between cousins."

"Brother, do you want to cut ties with me? How can this be done?" Zhao Min looked at Wang Ye angrily.

Wang Ye snorted coldly, and before he could say anything, Pei Ying said beside him, "After your father killed Wang Ye's father, with your instigation, when your father chased and killed Wang Ye, it actually had a long-term relationship. It's broken."

"But wasn't my dad killed by him too?" Zhao Min pointed at Wang Ye angrily.

Luo Ningning said from the side, "Your father was killed by me."

Zhao Min's eyes turned red instantly, and she wanted to pounce on Luo Ningning again, but Wang Ye held her back, "Zhao Min, I killed your father, and I just avenged my father, didn't I? ?"

"That woman said she killed my dad." Zhao Min's eyes wanted to kill Luo Ningning.

Wang Ye pouted and said, "If it wasn't for the captain and the others who saved me, I would probably have died under your father's gun."

"Then why don't you die?" I have to say, Zhao Min is too brainless, she doesn't even think about who is in charge of her now, so she roars directly at Wang Ye.

All the people around looked at Zhao Min with contempt, and someone said, "Dude, why do you still care about this woman? Let her die on her own."

In fact, after Wang Ye heard what she shouted, his heart was completely cold. This cousin has always been so unsure of right and wrong. It seems that there is really no need to have anything to do with her. He took out ten second-class crystals. Nuclear, and then handed it to Zhao Min, "You can do it yourself later! We have nothing to do with it anymore."

After speaking, Wang Ye pulled Pei Ying and said, "Let's go, let's go home."

Luo Ningning and the others saw this, and they also left. As for Zhao Min, she was stunned. In fact, when she said that, she had already regretted it. Now she has to rely on her cousin to live. Saying this Kind of hurt.

But when she reacted, Wang Ye and the others had already left, and Wang Ye's words had completely made it clear that he had nothing to do with Zhao Min from now on. A few of the onlookers were already showing greedy eyes, the secondary crystal nucleus, this is a good thing.

"Cousin, I was wrong!" Zhao Min wanted to chase after Wang Ye, but she was stopped by Captain Wei's subordinates.

If she wasn't Wang Ye's cousin, everyone really wanted to beat her up, but because she was Wang Ye's cousin now, everyone could only stop her now.

Back at the villa, everyone looked at Wang Ye, Wang Ye saw everyone's eyes and said with a smile, "I'm fine, don't worry, I already knew this would be the result, so I couldn't deal with it. mine."

"That's the best." Luo Ningning sighed, then patted Wang Ye on the shoulder.

The others also patted Wang Ye on the shoulder one by one to cheer him up. A knowing smile appeared on Wang Ye's face. Although he no longer had any relatives, he had such good friends who were also his family and relatives. Even closer than family and loved ones.

After everyone had a big meal, they went to rest individually, and Luo Qi followed Luo Ningning directly to her room.

"There are so many rooms here, why do you want to squeeze a room with me?" Luo Ningning glared at Luo Qi, there are many empty rooms in the villa, why do you have to squeeze into your own room?

Luo Qi ruffian looked at her with a smile, "Aren't you going to concoct alchemy today?" He really wanted to visit this woman's space, after all, this woman hid her space so tightly that he was looking forward to it.

Luo Ningning glanced at him, then thought about the men Xiaoyu hid in the space, and then blinked, he wanted to go, it would be good to let Xiaoyu's subordinates communicate with him, "Then Come with me."

When Luo Ningning brought Luo Qi into the space, he didn't notice Luo Qi's thief smile. You must know that as long as he has been to places, he can leave a mark and enter and leave freely.

Luo Ningning brought Luo Qi to the farm, looking at the busy group of shirtless muscular men, Luo Qi felt that his anger was going up, "Damn, why are there so many men?"

Luo Ningning blinked, then asked with a smile, "Guess what?"

Luo Qi was really angry. With so many men and so many temptations, how could this woman be like this?

At this moment, Grandma Lin next to her spoke, "Ningning, have you eaten yet? Grandma has cooked a lot of goat milk, do you want to drink some?"

"Grandma, I'm not hungry, Luo Qi, let me introduce you, this is my grandma, and the one next to me is my grandfather." Luo Ningning now has a very good relationship with the old couple, and they are in It's very happy to live here, and I don't want to look outside to see the world with zombies.

"Grandma, grandpa, his name is Luo Qi." Luo Ningning dragged Luo Qi to the front of the two old people.

"Grandma, grandpa!" Luo Qi couldn't feel the blood relationship between the old couple and Luo Ningning, but Ningning asked him to call, so he called.

"Are you Ning Ning's male ticket?" Grandma carefully observed Luo Qi, "The young man is very beautiful, he looks good, his genes are good, he will definitely be beautiful when he has a child in the future."

Luo Ningning blushed a little at what his grandmother said, but Luo Qi was happy. It seemed that those muscular men were not in Ning Ning's mate selection range, and he was completely relieved now.

"Grandma, I'm Ning Ning's boyfriend, I have to ask you to take care of me in the future." Luo Qi said with a smile.

"This is a big happy event. When are you getting married?" Grandpa ran over and began to ask about their wedding date.

Luo Ningning was depressed, and the second old man seemed to be more enthusiastic than himself, "Grandpa, I don't have this plan for the time being."

"How can this work?" The old man was a little angry, he pulled Ning Ning aside, "Ning Ning, this space is a secret place, you brought him in, how could you not make him your own? Safety?"

"Ah" Luo Ningning looked at his grandfather in astonishment. In fact, even if he didn't bring him in, he knew that he had space, but he couldn't say it.

"Ah what? I'll see with your grandma what a good life will be." The old man directly dragged his wife to look forward to the good life, leaving Luo Ningning, who was stunned, stopped in place, still laughing all the time.

Luo Ningning glared at Luo Qi, "It's all your trouble."

Luo Qi shrugged, "Baby, what does this have to do with me? It's obvious that the two old people are thinking too much, okay?" He blinked innocently. How long are you thinking of a good day? If he and Ningning really get married, should he propose to her? It seems that women in this world like this set.

Luo Ningning went directly to the place of alchemy, and now the most important thing is to absorb the advantages of this guy, such as alchemy, the alchemy technology he has contacted is not known to be much better than himself, so he has to learn more from him.

"You make a furnace first and let me see it!" Luo Qi said, looking at the pill furnace.

Luo Ningning immediately began refining.

However, Luo Qi kept frowning when she saw her refining, especially when she saw her technique, until Luo Ningning finished refining a furnace, Luo Qi couldn't help but said, "Why is your efficiency so low?"

Luo Ningning glared at him, "Can you be efficient?"

"Look at me!" Luo Qi directly took the ring in Luo Ningning's hand into his own hand, then began to pick up the things in the ring, and then threw it into the pill furnace, seeing Luo Ningning's eyes straight, Is this going to make several furnaces? And there are crystal nuclei from level one to level five, what is this for?

Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi's alchemy carefully, Luo Qi's alchemy technique was very strange, and this technique was also very good, Luo Qi's speed was not fast, so Luo Ningning watched it carefully, waiting for him to refine it step by step. Of these pills, Luo Ningning found that he had refined five kinds of pills in total, and the pills were full, not even a little wasted.

"It's amazing!" Luo Ningning was stunned.

"Put it away first, you saw it just now, my refining relies entirely on techniques, and there is no need to smash it at all, and the more skilled you are, the faster the speed will be, let's start!" Luo Qi stood beside him and said.

Luo Ningning put it away for a while, because there were a lot of materials that were put together, and he collected twenty pieces of each. Luo Ningning put away the medicinal pills, and then started his own refining.

The first time her speed was very slow, although the techniques were the same and the materials were the same, but she only refined half of the effect, only ten pieces of each type, which made Luo Ningning feel very depressed.

Luo Qi came over and said, "Not bad, practice slowly and you will get better and better."

But Luo Ningning looked at him pitifully, "It's too wasteful, why don't you come to alchemy?" She didn't have that many fifth-level crystal cores, so she didn't want to waste it.

Luo Qi felt a little distressed when he saw Luo Ningning's pitiful appearance, but he didn't extend his hand, "You can only add three kinds."

"Only three?" Luo Ningning decided to try again. She only added one to three nuclei. Anyway, the fourth and fifth are more precious, so it is better for her to keep it.

This time, her efficiency was a little higher, and the success rate was 15, but the total of the three was 45. Luo Ningning was still very satisfied, after all, this refining saved her a lot of money. Kung fu, and the effect is much better than her original refining.

Seeing Luo Ningning's refining interest, Luo Qi began to visit everywhere in this space, especially after meeting her grandmother, she even took him to Luo Ningning's boudoir.

As for Luo Ningning, who is now addicted to alchemy, he had already forgotten about him, and he didn't even know that this guy was going to spy on his secrets.

By the time Luo Ningning thought about Luo Qi, ten hours had passed, and Luo Qi had already laid down on her bed and fell asleep.

Luo Ningning was very depressed, this guy actually slept in her bed again. Before Luo Ningning could say anything, Luo Qi jumped up and pulled her onto the bed, "Woman, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

125 Blood Ring

125 Blood Ring

Luo Ningning, who was pulled to the bed, was startled, "You ghost, haven't you slept yet?"

"Sleeping is sleeping, but I'll know as soon as you come back." Luo Qi took her in his arms. He had seen her album just now. He found that this woman had been alone since she was a child, which made him Feeling very distressed, he decided that in the future, he will always be with her and will not let her be alone again.

"But if I sleep with others, I won't be able to fall asleep." Luo Ningning was very depressed.

"Honey, don't say anything." Luo Qi hugged her in his arms and didn't let her move at all. Soon Luo Ningning sank into the black sweetness.

Seeing her sleeping face, Luo Qi showed a knowing smile on her face. This is only the first step. As long as this woman slowly starts to rely on herself, how can she escape from her palm? Luo Qi smiled and then continued to hug Luo Ningning and fell asleep.

When the two got up, it was already three poles in the sun. In the villa outside, everyone was still repairing their chains, and there was no sign of going out. As for the space, Luo Ningning was shocked when he saw the scene in front of him. Grandma and grandpa actually set up a candle table table, and then spread the red carpet, as if someone was about to get married.

Luo Ningning pulled her grandma aside, "Grandma, who is getting married? They are dating now?" Luo Ningning pointed to Xiaoyu's subordinates and said.

Grandma clapped her hand, "What nonsense, this is for you and Xiaoqi, I have seen it with your grandfather, today is a good day, just in time to do it for you and Xiaoqi, there is nothing to do outside anyway. It's a ceremony." She discussed it with Luo Qi yesterday, but Luo Qi agreed, otherwise she wouldn't have prepared so early.

At this moment, Xiaoyu suddenly flew back, and it took the three guys directly into the space, "What is this for?"

"Ningning is getting married." Grandma said happily, "It's just in time for you to come back, and there are just a few more people participating."

Xiaoyu flew beside Luo Ningning in astonishment, "Ningning, who are you marrying?"

Luo Ningning is now rubbing his forehead and having a headache, "That guy Luo Qi did it."

Xiaoyu was even more shocked, "Ningning, you just brought him in like this? Don't you know that for people like them, as long as they go in, they will pass without hindrance in the future?"

Luo Ningning's eyes widened, "I haven't heard of it."

"No way!" Xiaoyu was stunned, this woman is still a big one.

At this time, Luo Qi walked out in a suit and leather collar, "Ningning!"

Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi, "Did you make this fun?"

Luo Qi blinked and said, "Could it be that Ning Ning wants the two old people to be disappointed?"

Luo Ningning looked at her grandpa and grandma's eyes full of expectation. To be honest, she couldn't bear to disappoint these two old people, because they had no children and no daughters, so they really regarded Ningning as them. granddaughter to treat.

"Look, you can't bear it anymore, so please satisfy them for a while." The moment Luo Qi lowered his head, a smirk appeared on his face. Isn't it too simple to abduct a wife home so easily? By the way, I haven't knelt down to propose marriage yet, and I don't know whether their baby likes the ring I refined last night after working overtime.

Luo Qi pulled Luo Ningning to the center of the red carpet, then knelt directly in front of her on one knee, then raised the ring in his hand and said, "Ningning, this is the ring I prepared last night. I know if you like it or not."

Luo Ningning looked at the ring in Luo Qi's hand, it was tattooed with a rose or pink, and he didn't know how he got it.

"Ningning, reach out!" Grandma was excited, this kid really has a set, and the more she looked at it, the more she liked it.

The three newly recruited subordinates of Xiaoyu next to him also shouted excitedly, "Promise to fall! Quickly promise to fall!"

Under the instigation of a group of people around, Luo Ningning immediately stretched out his right hand. When Luo Qi put on the ring for her, she was a little confused, so why did she agree? ?

"Don't you have to wear a wedding dress at a wedding?" Luo Ningning's ignorant words made everyone in a hurry, and Xiao Yuxin dragged Pei Ying and Yan Ruyu in directly.

"Xiaoying, Xiaoyu, you two help your captain change the wedding dress." Luo Qiyi saw that someone had helped, and immediately began to direct the mission.

Pei Ying and Yan Ruyu were still dreaming, Pei Ying looked at Yan Ruyu, "Is this a dream?"

"It shouldn't be a dream!" Yan Ruyu shook her head, she didn't feel like she was dreaming.

"Why do I feel like I'm dreaming? The world here is so beautiful." Pei Ying looked at this space world and was instantly fascinated.

"Hurry up and help the captain change his wedding dress." Yan Ruyu looked at the captain's still a little confused, and then looked at Luo Qi's eagerness. She was afraid that the captain would go back and regret it when he regained consciousness. Good show.

So he dragged Luo Ningning and Pei Ying directly into the house. Pei Ying found a few wedding dresses from her own space. Yan Ruyu shield reached the ring on Luo Ningning's hand, and picked out a pink wedding dress. Help Luo Ningning dress up everything.

And at this moment Luo Ningning has been in that kind of semi-conscious state, God knows how this happened to her.

When Yan Ruyu and Pei Ying brought Luo Ningning out again, Luo Qi was even more fascinated by the Luo Ningning in front of him. He now has a suit and a leather collar, which is very suitable for their family Ningning.

In this way, when he held Luo Ningning's hand and completed the wedding under Xiaoyu's command, Luo Ningning returned to a normal sober state.

"This," Luo Ningning stammered a little.

"Congratulations Captain is not single now." Yan Ruyu said with a smile, she suspected that Luo Ningning's state just now was most likely caused by Xiaoyu.

"I-I" Luo Ningning was still a little bit speechless, she didn't feel anything, has she done it? And when did you change into your wedding dress? Wedding dresses are obviously only worn for real weddings.

"Wife!" Luo Qi was extremely excited now, and he felt it just now. The part of Ning Ning's confusion was entirely created by Xiaoyu. I didn't expect this guy to have such a long wink. It seems that he needs to be more with him in the future. Get in touch with your feelings.

In fact, it's not Xiaoyu's wink at all, but Xiaoyu who knows how powerful he is, so he let Luo Ningning obey him. Xiaoyu is a little worried that if Luo Ningning doesn't want to marry him, he will destroy it. I finally created such a home, so I confuse Luo Ningning.

Luo Ningning accidentally became a wife, and because Pei Ying and Yan Ruyu became accomplices, Luo Ningning glared at them fiercely, but they were very happy. , because they didn't expect their captain to have such a big secret. No wonder their captain wasn't worried at all when the eagle took him to the sky. It turned out that with such a big hole card, it was impossible for them to die.

"Captain, in fact, Mr. Luo Qi is so handsome. He is really a handsome guy. I missed it now, and I don't know if I will meet again in the future." Yan Ruyu persuaded.

Luo Ningning rolled her eyes at her, "You are crazy!"

"Don't the captain think that Mr. Luo Qi is very eye-catching?" Yan Ruyu asked with blinking eyes.

Luo Ningning sighed angrily, "At the wedding of others, they should at least be sober, but my own wedding was actually spent in confusion."

"Isn't that because I'm afraid you'll regret it?" Pei Ying said with a chuckle, "You're a wife now. To be honest, Ruyu and I shouldn't bother you. The two of us happened to be wandering around and we haven't seen each other for a long time. Such a beautiful view is really comforting.”

"That's right, let's go shopping. Wife, you better get along with your husband!" After Yan Ruyu finished speaking, she and Pei Ying jumped away, making Luo Ningning want to arrest him. Beat them madly.

"Wife" Luo Ningning was angry, but soon Luoqi had walked to her side, "Is Ningning angry?"

Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi, she didn't know why, at this level, she couldn't get angry with this man, "You"

Luo Qi blinked innocently, "Ning Ning, you also know that I have no way to refuse my grandma and grandpa's request."

"You can't refuse, you can let me refuse!" Luo Ningning said a little angrily. Why did you change your wedding dress, how could you be so stupid? If she didn't change her wedding dress, she could still pretend she was playing a game, but when she put on a wedding dress, which was so sacred in her mind, she felt like she was going to faint and couldn't take it anymore.

"Can you really reject the ardent hopes of the two elders?" Luo Qi looked at Luo Ningning seriously.

Luo Ningning glared at him fiercely, then walked towards his room, while Luo Qi followed closely behind her.

As for grandfather and grandma, they were happy to see it happen. Grandpa said, "Is this considered to be sent to the bridal chamber?"

"That's for sure, I've already sent someone to change Ningning's room into a new one." Grandma said cheerfully, knowing that there are too many red hi-character quilts in their space, and paste a few hi-characters , Ning Ning's boudoir immediately changed drastically.

Luo Ningning returned to the room and saw that the whole room had been completely renewed, all of which were bright red.

Luo Qi showed a happy expression, "It turns out that you only need to use red for marriage in this world."

Luo Ningning rolled his eyes at him, "Could it be that you use white for marriage?" How unlucky is that? Red is the most auspicious color for them.

"No special changes, it's the same as usual." Luo Qi said with a smile.

"It's the same as usual?" Luo Ningning rounded his eyes, are the people there so casual?

"We don't pay as much attention to marriage as the world does." Luo Qi shrugged his shoulders. In their place, if they want to be together, they will be together, and if they are not together, they will be separated. There are not as many rules in this world, but in this world now It is already the end of the world, and the requirements are not what they were before the end of the world, otherwise it would be a troublesome thing for him to marry this woman.

"So that's how it is." Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi, "Since this is the case, we don't need to take this wedding seriously." Luo Ningning's face finally showed a relaxed smile. The feeling of not being married is really cool.

"How can that work? You took my ring. In our place, the wedding ring is very sacred. If you take it, you have to be responsible to me." Luo Qi said seriously.

"Uh? Are you lying? You said just now that you don't pay much attention to marriage." Luo Ningning glared at Luo Qi.

"Yeah, we don't pay much attention to marriage there, but the ring is not something you can give casually. You must know that what I give you is a blood ring." Luo Qi said to Luo Ningning.

"What do you mean by blood ring?" Luo Ningning suddenly had a feeling that he was trapped by the guy in front of him and couldn't escape.

"The blood ring, as the name suggests, this ring was made by mixing my blood, so when you put on the blood ring made by me, you have become the only lover in my life. The blood ring is in our The world is very sacred, maybe some people will get married casually, but no one will easily send the blood ring, because the blood ring represents a promise, a promise that will not change for a lifetime!" Luo Qi said seriously, he is He has already determined that his woman is the woman in front of him, but he still doesn't know the woman's final decision, and his heart is actually a little uneasy.

Luo Ningning looked at Luo Qi, "Are you serious?"

Luo Qi looked directly into her eyes, "Do you think I'm playing?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.1K 676 70
末世之重返饥荒 In the last life, Tang Mo accidentally lost her own space jade pendant when the end of the world opened, lost her biggest gold finger, and la...
28.4K 272 92
Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, and the supporting role is not enough. As...
24K 438 17
Author: Moon Man Chang Ning Copy 1: Zhou Yang transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic novel with an upgraded heroine, and became the female supporting...
34.2K 1.1K 19
In this story you are a girl named Shin Misun. You are one of the most popular bullies in the school, but suddenly you were forced to date Jin for a...