My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

By rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... More

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.

13. Rinji's fake power

265 9 0
By rinji17onfire

Rinji wanted to make sure that he did not make it obvious that he did not have his uncles quirk. This way he can have probably a higher chance of getting scouted by more heroes and People would not know his true power, and true limit. He already had a plan figured out before he stepped into the ring. "Now let's get started. Fifth match... Begin!" Ashido quickly activated her acid under her shoes making her slide around. Rinji continued on standing and not moving. He was going to wait on her attack. She was basically zigzagging figuring that he would probably try to attack, but he still did not move. As soon as she got close enough to place a hit, he quickly dodged it. They went at it for a little bit she was throwing punches after punches, but he simply continue to dodging. She was aiming for his face hoping to knock him out, and he knew this but he wanted to make sure that she did not hit his face, or she would most likely break her hand. Since his bones are made out of metal it would seriously be like punching a wall with Full Force. The crowd continued on cheering for the both of them.

Doing all of her punches in his dodges some of the acid fell on to his gym jacket. He quickly noticed this and unzipped his jacket throwing it on top of her as he dodged another punch. He finally got some distance between them and she quickly pulled the jacket off of her face. "What the hell Yagi!" "Sorry you put acid on my jacket if I didn't take it off it would've got me, Plus I need to get some distance away from you so I could do this." Ashido looked confused for a moment. Rinji pulled his arm back like he was fixing to punch, but he was a ways away from her. Using the Metal bands on his wrist he was basically able to launch his arm so fast almost popping it out of place but was able to create enough wind pressure. Like One of his uncles punches. The gust of wind slammed into Ashido knocking her out of bounds pretty quickly. This surprised everyone on how much it looked like one of All Might's punches.

"Mina Ashido is out of bounds! Rinji Yagi will continue onto the next round!! The crowd is starting to cheer for Rinji, and even some of them cheered for Ashido. Rinji walked over to Ashido since she was still sitting on the ground. He could tell that she was disappointed, but once he got to her she smiled at him. He smiled back, and reached out his arm to help her up. As they did this it seems like the crowd got even louder with their cheering. Up in the stands Tamami and Moto were both in their hero costumes looking down at the match. Tamami couldn't help from smiling. She was really proud that her cousin Rinji was coming along way. Honestly she didn't know if it was a good idea to come since recently she's been climbing up with the popularity polls pretty quickly. She was really afraid that civilians and even other heroes would bombard her with questions, autographs, and pictures. Right now it's pretty tamed only a handful of them has done that, but she doesn't see any problems with it. As Moto was carrying on talking about a few things. Tamami noticed a weird feeling. This feeling she did not know was the same feeling that Rinji was feeling earlier. Somebody was watching her... she looked around discreetly and then she saw it. Endeavor. It was almost like he was staring a hole through her...

The same angry look what he always did. She slightly felt uneasy, but she was used to this. Tamami and Moto both decided on to meet up with Rinji to congratulate him on winning his first match. But to get up to where Rinji's class was they would have to walk by Endeavor. They started to walk up the steps and finally Moto actually noticed Endeavor, she let out a big sigh. "Here we go again." Endeavor walked towards them as they reach the top of the steps. "Jem. I never figured you would be here of all places..." Endeavor said. Tamami stop walking so she can carry on a conversation. She wanted to be friendly as possible, but that was going to be hard. She placed her hand on her hip, and said. "Yeah I wanted to see what these first years had that everybody was talking about. Also we may be looking into internships this year." "I see.. Well you can always come, and work from my agency." " like I said before no thank you. I really like where I'm at." She knew this conversation was going this way she was really hoping that it wouldn't though. For a few years now he's been trying to get her to work at his agency as one of his sidekicks. At first she did think about it, but she doesn't like the thought of working under Endeavor. Something about him just seems different from any other hero that she's met. Also her grandpa secretly told her about what happened With Endeavor's family, and the Akagi's A few years back, way before she was born.

Tamami Akagi is the hero named Jem, but only Family knows that she is a pro hero. Long before she became a hero she decided that she would want a secret identity. She was afraid of the challenges having both of her worlds collide. Luckily in Japan they have a few schools that their main goal is to protect the identities of heroes. That means when she was going to school she didn't have any type of sports Festival like this one. Everything was a secret. So Endeavor does not know that Jem is Rojā Akagi, known as The Phoenix's granddaughter.

When she said that it seemed like his flames got slightly bigger, and hotter. She ignored this. "I still think you're making a big mistake, just imagine what you can do with my agency." "And like I said I'm not interested." She said this as she walked away. She was really hoping that he would not make a scene and as they got farther away she was relieved that he stopped. Before they could get to Where Rinji was at The next match started to begin. Both of them decided to stop where they were and watch the fight.

The next fight was Fumikage Tokoyami, vs Momo Yaoyorozu. Both of the students was from Rinji's class. Also Momo got in through recommendations so this fight would be probably interesting. Rinji couldn't help from noticing from all the way up in the stands he could tell that she was thinking pretty hard. He was worried that she was thinking too hard to be exact. Finally the sixth match begin. Tokoyami summoned his dark shadow from his chest, and it started to attack, but luckily Momo created a shield blocking the first attack. It almost look like she was going to create something else from her left hand, but he attacked again. Making her not able to create, or to react. Pushing her around a few times, finally he hit her and she lost the grip on her shield making it fly.

She was able to create another shield just in time to block his next attack but this time it pushed her even farther. She realized that he stopped attacking then she was finally able to create a metal pole to attack but before she could do anything... "Yaoyorozu!... your out!" Midnight announced. Momo had a shot look on her face, but then looked down at her feet her right foot was out of bounds. He was able to push her out of bounds without her realizing what was going on that's why he stopped attacking. The whole stadium was cheering as Tokoyami walking away and Momo was left at the ring, still shocked on how quickly it ended.

Even Deku was amazed, and started to mumble to himself about Tokoyami's quirk. Also Ojiro and Deku was talking about how he must've had a strategy planned all along, possibly making sure that he did not hurt her. They even brought up that she probably feels awful about it. Rinji realize this, and he couldn't help from watching her sadly walk off the field. He did feel bad that she did not have a chance to show off her amazing power. At this time Deku realize that Uraraka was gone and all that was left was the drink that she had sitting in her seat. The seventh match started to begin and it was Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. Both of them was hyped up. Mineta was in the back asleep in his chair blowing bubbles out of his nose. Jiro decided to use her ear phone jack to wake him up.

[Yelps]

The match finally began in both of the boys ran towards each other punching. When this happened Deku got up and left most likely going to look where Uraraka was. Around the same time Momo came back and sit down in her seat beside Rinji. She still looked disappointed and honestly he did not know if he should say anything. But he decided to say something at least. "Hey Momo." He said nervously, but he hoped that she did not catch it. She turned to face him and he could tell that she try to force a smile. "Hey I'm really sorry how the fight turned out, but I still believe you did pretty good." He said with a smile hoping to cheer her up at least. "I did not even get a chance. She said with a sad expression on her face. Which this made Rinji feel really bad especially seeing her like this. "Hey don't beat yourself up with this you still got pretty far in the sports festival. There's always next time, and plus I think even if you lost today you'll be a great hero one day." He said, but he was really hoping that those were the right words to say. Sometimes he finds it pretty hard to find the words to say in the right time especially cheering somebody up.

"Was you watching the same match that I was in? It was just over just like that." She said as she snapped her fingers. "I still think that you have what it takes to become a hero you're smart, talented, strong, and I really believe that your quirk is amazing." Rinji said as she slightly blushed when he said that. Momo did start to feel slightly better, but it was still embarrassing. She gave him a quick smile and placed her hand on his arm making him slightly jump, but she did not notice. "Thank you for saying that that really helped."

The fight continued they were punching one another and kept on punching. Suddenly Rinji looked up and seen Tamami and Moto. "Hey Rinji!" Both of the girls said at the same time. He had to think for a minute to make sure that he did not say their names, or hint that they were related. "Oh Hey Jem.. Quick Transit! What are you doing over here?" A few of his classmates was shocked. Especially Mineta. "We just wanted to let you know good job out there, we know it's not over just yet but we just want to let you know." Jem said with a smile. Mineta quickly jumped up and went past a few of the isles of seats to get right behind Rinji. He grabbed his shoulder and asked him. "How does these two pro heroes know you?! Is it because of your uncle? Or did you just happen to run into them one day?" He said that last part with a sneaky grand which really made Rinji feel slightly disgusting since they were part of his family, and he knew what Mineta was thinking.

Before he could answer Moto replied with. "We work at his moms agency so we run into each other several times, we're actually practically family over there."

"Wait Rinji's mom has her very own hero agency?" Jiro said with slight shock, but excitement.

"Who is your mom?" Asui said all curious like, with her finger on her chin.

"Uh... her name is Rekka Yagi..."

When he said this it was almost like something clicked In Momo's Head. "Wait are you saying that your mother used to be known as Fenikkusu?..." This really surprised Rinji he never would've thought that somebody would realize who is mother used to be especially Momo.

"Uh.. yeah..."

"That's so weird I know she's basically retired from being a pro hero, and she still working as the CEO at a really famous hero agency in America, if I remember correctly my dad has done some business with her."

"Really?"

Before she could say anything else everyone's attention went back down to the fight as the two boys were screaming and still punching at each other. Finally both of them started to run towards each other again and threw one more punch both of them hitting each other and both of them collapsing on the ground. Midnight could not decide who fell first so she decided that it was going to be a draw. As they were taking Eijiro Kirishima and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu off the field They finally announced the eighth match. Katsuki Bakugo vs Ochaco Uraraka.

Jem quickly turn back around to face her cousin, and his classmates. She noticed that he was sitting beside the girl that just got done with her match. "Hey I'm really curious, but your quirk is creation right? What can you do with it exactly?" Momo was really surprised that she was paying attention. "Yeah its creation I can create nonliving objects, if I know precisely what the object is made out of, if I can understand the properties." She sounded confident when she was explaining her quirk. "Oh that's really interesting and you can do a lot of hero work with that; rescue, support, and fighting." Jem said with a smile and all Momo could say was. "Thank you so much!" Rinji also wondered if His cousin realize that she probably was upset and maybe was trying to cheer her up as well like he was trying to do just moments before...

Since the next match was fixing to start Tamami and Moto quickly said their goodbyes.

Present Mic continued to announce both challengers he even brought up that he was personally rooting for Uraraka. Back up in the stans Iida was talking to Deku about his plan for Uraraka to beat Bakugo. Deku basically explained how amazing Bakugo is, but he also explained that all she hast to do is to touch him, make him float, and he will be out of bounds. But that would be easier said than done...

As soon as the match started Uraraka started to run torch Bakugo. But he did not move at all the only thing that he moved was his right arm. As soon as she got just a few feet from him he used his explosions to blow her back. Luckily she did not receive any damage it just stopped her in her tracks. A few of the class members of class 1a was shocked that he would not even try to hold back. But this was Bakugo, he's not going to just hold back. Because the explosion there was smoke surrounding the both of them. Something came out of the smoke torch Bakugo and he quickly used his explosions again but it was not her it was her uniform jacket. Maybe she got the idea from where Rinji threw his jacket in his match or maybe she just done it on her own... Bakugo finally realize that it was her jacket and suddenly she was behind him now. Before she could touch him he used his explosions to push her away again...

As she hit the ground she was able to get up pretty quickly and started to run again towards him. Again he used his explosions pushing her away again. The debris from the ground was flying everywhere because of the explosions, and there was constantly smoke surrounding the two of them. They kept on going back-and-forth like this for a while and she was not getting any closer to touching him. Finally a few of the people in the crowd started to face and boo torch Bakugo. Rinji understood why some of them were booing but also they were not paying attention what was up above them right now.

Uraraka finally put her fingers together and released her quirk. Bakugo quickly looked up and saw all the debris and rocks floating above him as she released they came falling down pretty quickly. She started to run towards him as the rocks started to fall. She stayed in the same spot that he was before slowly lifting his arm up over his head grabbing onto it as well. She was just mirror inches away from touching him but suddenly he activated a large explosion pushing her away and destroying all the rocks. The massive explosion shot wine up into the crowd of people.

She finally was able to get up Bakugo's arm was slightly twitching he had almost hit his limit because of that big blast. No one noticed it though... she turned around and started to head towards him and he finally decided to run toward her but before they could get even close to each other she collapsed. Making him stop in his tracks. She was way past her limit. She tried to move in starting to crawl on the ground. Midnight walked up placing her hand to check up on Uraraka. "Uraraka is KO'd. Bakugo advances to the second round!"

[crowd cheers]

"And, that's it for the first round! Present Mic said. He also announced that they were going to take a quick break. Since Deku Who is going to be the first match of the second round he decided to go to the waiting room. But since there is going to be a little bit of a break and Kirishima and Tetsutetsu was both awake now they decided to have a arm wrestling match in the middle of the arena. After a few minutes there was finally a winner, it was Kirishima. He was so excited he started to scream with his arm raised up in the air. Tetsutetsu was kneeling towards the ground holding his right arm as Kirishima made his way over to him reaching his arm out for a handshake... "Oh! So Chivalrous!" Midnight said as she was basically red face for the two boys.

To kill a little bit of time Rinji quickly grabbed his phone out again and started to watch the second year's sports festival that was going on at the same time. He just wanted to check up on his cousin Kelsea One more time. And it looks like she was going to go to the next round as well, of course she was. Around this time Deku had accidentally walked into endeavor. But luckily Endeavor did not pull it Deku and All Might together Like his son did just hours before. He did point out that the powers are similar and feeding him will get his son one step closer to endeavors Goals....

Meanwhile in the stadium Uraraka finally made her way back to her seat. Honestly she looked awful and even Iida pointed that out and demanded her to go to see recovery girl... she simply said it was from something else and she was already healed up.. Rinji Took note of this she must've been Crying.. The flames that's around all four corners of the stadium grew bigger as the crowd started to cheer! It was time for the next big battle to begin Shoto Todoroki vs Izuku Midoriya! Back up in the stands where class 1a was A few of them talked amongst themselves and their theories on who was going to win..

Both of the two boys was just a few yards away from each other and they started their battle stance as Present mic continued rambling on...

"BEGIN!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 562 16
This is the story of Izuku Yagi the son of All Might the worlds Number 1 Hero and he is a true hero Izuku cause his heart is true and he will have OF...
870 27 10
*Reupload* (Y/n) is a young boy who dreams to be a hero one day. To save lives and make people happy. He wants to be a great hero like his older sist...
777 33 15
Hello everyone!!! I'm Earlierqu and I'm here with a new account since my other phone was broken and so today I will be rewriting this story and make...
286K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...