The Lost Glove~ And the right...

By beloved_moon_blood

A ZhanYi Fanfiction written in Victorian times...(Because every Era should get the Honor to witness their lov... More

THE LONE PROM
INTRIGUED
MASQUERADE PARTY
A NAUGHTY WALTZ
WAIT FOR ME
NOT A PLAYTHING
LOVE AND SUBMISSION
ORIGIN
SHADOWS FROM PAST
THE LOST GLOVE
SUFFOCATING SECRETS
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST
CONFRONTATION AND REVEALATION
NUMBNESS
ONE REASON TO SMILE
PAINFUL PUNISHMENT
MY ETERNITY BELONGS TO YOU
FORGIVENESS
PAST
THE RIGHTFUL OWNER
THE FINAL VERDICT
THE CORRONATION~ SHARING OUR ETERNITY
Epilogue

PROLOGUE

3.7K 181 21
By beloved_moon_blood

A ZhanYi Fanfiction written in Victorian times...(Because every Era should get the Honor to witness their love)...

Proms, masquerades, masks and laced gloves... with lanterned street lights and horse carriages.

Yibo Wang is the youngest son of Wang family.. Always pampered and spoiled, daintier and prettier than any young maiden in terms of looks... But no one except him knows about his secret power.

Viscount Sean Xiao.... a breathtakingly handsome, yet devilishly mysterious young man.. Infamous for his filthy riches. No one knows about his background yet Everyone wants to get close to him.. But Alas! They can't. Why? You'll know...

Lets go on this journey to find the answers..

(PS: I Know you read this crap in the Description but I am too lazy to write everything in prologue.. So wait for the upcoming chapters..😉)

SEE YA😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 8.1K 60
This marriage is just for this will... This marriage just for this kid.... heyy guys... this is my first fan fic.... hope u will show a bit of suppo...
147K 11.2K 20
[C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D] Under the starry sky, in an open field, breaking the tranquility of the night, Xiao Zhan hears a soft murmur of 'Zhan-Ge'. Turnin...
359K 12.3K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
35.7K 2.6K 20
A love story that blooms between two different kind of species.