Prison

By xeii01

One piece in the real world? Let's see how that turns out with the ASL brothers/shanks/kidd/law/zoro/sanji... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29.
30.
Special Chapter
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

22

222 10 2
By xeii01

Marco: That blonde kid, Killer he...uh...framed your girl yoi

Kidd and Shanks were so shock. The cigarette fell from their feet. They can feel a small tingle of burn sensation from their toes. No, it wasn't the cigarette, it was a burn from their heart, which skips a beat like a tornado that swirls around non-stop.

Kidd: You are a fucking liar. Killer would never do that, you whitebeard son of a b*tch

Marco: Oi oi now don't go all mad at me yoi. Watch the recording yourselves.

Shanks didn't say a word, he observed the recording.

Replay:

Diamente whispered in a low tone and still laughed after he finished.

Diamente: One of your close friends, Killer, has betrayed the RS shanks. He's been working under the Kaido family. BAHAHAHA!

The words he said to you made you shock and pulled the trigger.

Diamente: You lowly so called of a stupid gang.

"No y/n don't do it. His words doesn't matter, it's all a lie." you were in your own thought. You stopped and threw the gun until someone gently picked it up.

You didn't noticed he was here the whole time, he was sitting on Shanks chair watching the whole scene goes out.

Killer: What a shame. I thought you would pulled the trigger, I'll do it myself if you don't

Diamente: What? We didn't agree on that!

Killer: Well master Kaido said the deal is off and thank you for your trashy effort.

"Killer? Hey Killer! What are you doing here?"

Killer: Tch— don't fucking act all friendly Y/n or should I say Mika? Let me show you my true side old friend

"W-what?"

Diamente: You bas—

Killer pulled the trigger shooting Diamente and you yelled "NOOOO!". He smirked and stabbed you in the stomach.

Killer mumbled something to y/n ear and said "Tell Shanks and Kidd to fuck off."

—End scene

Kidd was laughing, losing his mind watching the whole thing. He took the recorder and threw it to the ground, smashing it with his feet. Shanks still didn't say a word.

Marco: That was expensive you bastard

Kidd: Shut the fuck up

Marco: Good thing I made a copy of it yoi.

Shanks smoked once again. He waved at Kidd and Marco and sat down on the bench. He was looking at the sky, observing the different shape of clouds, he was laughing when he saw a shape of an umbrella. He closed his eyes and went back to the past thinking about the old days.

He heard footsteps coming through and opened his eyes. Marco was sitting next to him, smiling.

Marco: What are you thinking about yoi?

"Just the old days.." Thinking about you.

Marco: There's no time for that. Go and save Y/N.

"How? She's stuck in jail."

Marco patted his shoulder. "Well then figure out a way to reduce her time then. I'm going to have pops and Thatch look into more in this matter, we can't have our little y/n stuck there shall we?"

Shanks: So you knew?

Marco: You do know I'm a part of a mafia right yoi?

Shanks chuckled and nodded. "Right."

Marco: When I was a teacher back then when Ace was little, he used to talk about y/n all the time. Even when he moved with me yoi, it kept going crazy and crazy.

Shanks: Sounds like to me he was in love

Marco: Eh? Does that mean he was in love with Luffy too yoi?

Shanks smiled and stood up. "I know you are probably scared in that prison right now Y/N, but i promise i'll free you out of there ASAP." he thought.

Shanks: Then let's bring out everyone together again shall we?

—Meanwhile

"WOHOOOO! So Doffy when you get out, you will help us?"

Doflamingo: I can decrease your years once i'm out fufufu~~

Sabo: I assume it's not for free either

Doflamingo: Well yes, I need the two of you to help me out with something

Sabo & y/n: With what?

Doflamingo: Killing Diamente and his associates

Sabo: Easy

"Hm...Does Diamente work for anyone?"

Doflamingo: No. He's using my family as bait since i'm stuck here.

"I thought he died though.." (Y/N is acting dumb towards them since he's doesn't trust the two blondes yet)

Doflamingo: We already know that the man who try to kill him was Killer, and he works under Kaido. Kaido and I made an agreement that there's no betrayal, and i'm the only one who followed the rule unlike him using my family.

"But Killer said it himself that Kaido ordered him too, so don't blame him."

Sabo: You could be right. Killer could be protecting you. Maybe Kaido wanted to lure you in and kill you y/n

"Why me?" you rubbed your stomach thinking Sabo could be right since Killer did stabbed you but Kaido could've done something to him to do that. You were still in denial of him betraying.

Doflamingo: Did you not fucking took history?

Sabo facepalm.

"History is the only class that I don't pay attention."

Sabo: There was a war years ago, with the crminal Gol. D. Roger, marines, and Whitebeard gang.

"Woah, all the big names."

Sabo: Short story is that Shanks father stopped Kaido from entering that war. It was the first time the Whitebeard and Red Hair gangs made an alliance. After that they became rivals again.

Doflamingo: It was an interesting turn up, I was there watching the whole thing from Logue Town fufufu~

"Lucky you, I was stuck in Foosha Village my whole life."

Sabo: It was the time when Shanks was "kidnapped" so that's how we got away within a few months in Dadan house

"That make sense why his father wasn't there to check on him himself."

Sabo: Mika tell me. How did you started to work under RS? Kaido hates Shanks so that's why you were one of his targets, you probably got found out by your pal.

"Im not telling you shit, you are way more suspicious than Kaido"

Sabo: Heh, so that's what you think of me

"You were so innocent. Now you are...uh mature."

Hot and sexy as fuck too, you thought.

Doflamingo: Hello? Blondie over there, don't steal my spotlight from girly, she's my only entertainment.

"Ruining our moment old man."

Doflamingo: I'm a sexy old man to you.

"Eh.."

—Meanwhile:

Luffy: MEAT!

Zoro: What the hell are you doing?

Luffy: THOUSANDS OF MEATS RIGHT NOW!

Ace: See I told you to not tell him about Y/N identity.

Zoro: His reaction is more different than I thought.

Luffy: It's to celebrate knowing my Mika is alive and well shishishi

Ace: I thought you had trauma issues

Luffy: Not anymore shishishi. LETS PARTY!

Zoro: You are partying not knowing if she's even in danger....

—End

a/u: letting you know this series will be updating slow! thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
255K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
123K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...