Unexpected Bond

By FloraLambada

Your father is involved with mafia. You end up in his rivals arms. A cruel and cold man. What will happen to... More

Beginning
Ball
Penthouse
Gin
Progress
First taste
Talk
Dinner
Shock & Fear
Touch
Decision

Party

1.1K 11 2
By FloraLambada

Another few days pass by. Ever actually spoke to me, I don't know what shifted in him but he was more lenient. I didn't feel that bad anymore and I just wanted to make the stay as comfortable as possible for me. This morning after breakfast I decide to take a swim.
I dress in my bikini and go to the rooftop. I set my towel down on one of the loungers and sit at the pool edge with my legs in the water. After adjusting for a moment I slowly lower my whole body in the water.

"Mmm, that's realy nice." I float on my back and enjoy.

I swim a few laps and dive down to the floor. I always felt so good in water, it calmed me down. As I swim to the surface I sense a shadow over me.

"You having fun down there?" Ever is standing at the edge wearing sungalsses, with his hands on his hips.

"I am, yes." I look up to him and smile a little.

He lets out a breath and looks away.

"Do you want to go outside tonight?" He asks.

"O-outside? Like in the town?" I'm in shock.

"Yes." He scrouches down and crosses his arms over his knee.

"What is this? You said I can't leave the house. Is this for real?" I look at him in disbelief.

"I changed my mind. Marina said you're always a good help and you need a break." He looks away  again and then back to me raising an eyebrow.

So it wasn't his idea... But honestly I don't care who's proposition it was, I am definetly in.

"Yes, I would really like that." I pull myself out of the pool and get up.

Ever gets up too and he clears his throat. I wish I could see his eyes but they're still hidden behind the sungalsses.

"But there are rules." He finally takes his sunglasses off, giving me a serious look.

"Yeah?" I get the towel and start wiping my body with it.

It's not like I didn't expect that...

"We're going to a nightclub. You will have guards watching you at all times, I won't risk you running away so don't bother. And I will have some bussiness to attend to, so don't come bother me. Is that clear?" He looks in my eyes.

"I understand." I nod.

I'm barely hiding my smile. I'm so excited.

"Good. We leave at nine." He nods and I think I see a hint of smile on his lips.

Ever turns to leave and when I make sure he's gone I can't contain my happines anymore.

"Yes, yes, yes! People, finally!" I jump from happines.

I get my stuff and run to my room to start getting ready. My excitement makes me not pay attention and I hit something hard.

"Aaah!" I shriek expecting a fall.

But instead I feel two strong arms holding me and the ballroom scene repeats in my head. Ever caught me. I didn't expect to bump into him.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I try to move away but Ever's hand are still holding me tightly.

For a few seconds he just stares at me and I'm looking at his face. I've never studies how beautiful he actually is... His dark blue eyes are so charming and his lips look so soft.

"You really are dumb aren't you? I told you once and I'm telling you again. Watch out." He says releasing me.

Just when I'm admiring his lips he must insult me once again. I'm internally rolling my eyes to death.

"Uh, yeah, sorry again." I look down to his shirt and see two wet spots from my bra. I instantly go red. As if him holding me isn't enough.

"Just watch where you're going." He clears his throat and awkwardlu hurries past me.

I look to the floor and hurry to my room to start getting ready. How embarassing, ugh...

(Choose your outfit)

It took a long time to get ready and pick the right outfit and it's almost go time. I am so excited to be in company of other people again. I hurry down the stairs and Ever is already waiting. He looks pretty handsome. He's wearing a white shirt that's unbottoned at the top and revelaing some more of his tattoos. And his hair is perfectly in place with gel.

"You-" He pauses for a bit and his eyes widen slightly.

"You're going out like this?" He finally asks with raised eyebrow.

"Uhh... Yeah? Do I look weird?" I look down at myself a little worried.

"Doesn't matter. Let's just go." He gestures to his guards.

And he's back to his usual emotionless self.

"Ok. Bye Marina, bye Arlo." I wave before leaving.

The drive is quiet and Ever keeps looking at his phone or outside the window. When we arrive he explains the rules again and leaves to meet some of other mafia leaders, I suppose.
I'm alone standing behind a bar, ordering a drink. Looking around I get excited but at the same time a wave of anxiety washes over me. It was long since I was in a crowd.

"You got this, Y/n." I say to myself and down a shot of vodka.

After another one I feel braver to leave for the dance floor. It was a bit weird since I was alone and didn't know anyone but soon a girl grabs my hand.

"Hey, are you alone here?" She shouts through the loud music.

"Yes." I respond nodding back.

"Come dance with me then!" Her face is shining as she pulls me to the other side.

We dance together and laugh, she looks pretty fun. She even buys me another drink, which relaxes me even more. As I look around I figure we must be at the vip area since I see Ever in one of the booths. He's talking to a few men. Our eyes meet but he quickly looks away like he doesn't know me. It makes me a little sad but I countinue dancing, until a girl mouths something to me. I don't know if she's going to the toilet or to get another drink. But soon after she leaves a man approaches me and starts dancing with me. He's quite hot so I go with it. It's not like I don't have my own needs to satisfy.

"What's your name?" He gives me a flirty smile.

"Y/n." I smile back.

"Sexy." He winks.

"Oh stop it, please." I laugh.

"What, I like what I see." He puts his hands on my hips.

"Oh yeah?" I turn around so my back is pressed to him.

"Naughty, are we?" His hands start to roam my sides.

"Meh." I rub on him.

As I look in Evers direction, he has the coldest death stare plastered on his face. What's wrong with him now? I shif my gaze to the dancefloor, beacuse I feel a bit uncomfortable.

"You're really fucking hot, you know that?" Strangers arms are all over me and he must be really excited to dance next to me.

"Yeah?" I turn to face him. I dont't hide I needed that kind of attention either.

"Mmmhm." He groans as he nuzzles my neck.

He starts kissing my neck and moving towards my mouth. Our lips meet and we kiss. He presses me tightly to him and one of my hands goes to his hair wich I grab. We still move our bodies to the beat, but are pressed tightly together.

"Wanna get out of here?" The man breaks our kiss.

I nod and he grabs my hand to lead me away. We get in one of the back hallways where it's more quiet and we are not loosing time. He presses me against the wall, his hands fall to my ass and we kiss, our tounges interwine. I tug at his shirt. He's quite strong and handsome but can't compete with Ever. The tingling in my belly gets intense and I grab his hand to lead it down.

"You fucking bastard!" Angry voice fills the hallway.

Not even a second goes by and the handsome stranger is torn off me. I'm dumbfounded and can't even react for a few seconds. When my brain finally process what's happening, there's already sound of punches.

"Do not fucking touch her!" Ever pressed that man to the wall and deliver a few hard punches to his jaw.

"Ever, no! Stop!" I yell and beg.

"I'll fucking kill you." He's punching his stomach too now.

"Ever, please stop!" I don't dare touch him, especially since he dislikes it so much.

It's useless. He deliver some more punches and finally lets go. Poor guy falls to the floor, spitting out blood.

"We're leaving." He's breathing heavily, his hand bloodies.

"I- You can't-" I look down shocked.

"What? I can't what?" He still has that mad look in his eyes as he grabs my hand and drags me to the car.

I sit quietly. What the hell is wrong with him? He went batshit crazy over some guy? Could he be mad I'm kissing someone else? But why... Does he need that much control over things? I glance at him. Strands of now messy hair fall to his face and his shirt is covered with blood. It looks like he was in a massacre, I don't know what to say so I just look to the floor and so the ride to the penthouse is quiet. Not how I imagined this evening to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 13.1K 47
Evie was just a simple girl trying to make it through life without any unnecessary problems. And she didn't think co-signing on a loan for an old hig...
817 52 10
๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ a the Spanish mafia daughter,after her dad lost her mom he became overprotective about her and hoping not to make the same mistake h...
57.4K 1.9K 45
โ˜‘๏ธCompletedโ˜‘๏ธ โ€ผ๏ธMATUREโ€ผ๏ธ NOW AVAILABLE AS E-BOOK/PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! The Dagons - filthy rich, fearless and running the biggest drug empire across N...
408K 6.6K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...