Gamophobia: Mikaelson's Mate...

By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

Gamophobia: The fear of commitment SEQUEL TO PHILOPHOBIA: MIKAELSON'S MATE Mikaelsons x oc x Kai Finn x oc El... More

Introduction
I Hate the Retroville Life
I Don't Hate the Retroville Life
May 10th 1994
Yellow Ledbetter
Pork Rinds...?
Bourbon Lane
I Love Scavenger Hunts
Maybe I Don't Hate Eclipses
Just Draw A Butterfly
To Go or Not To Go Home
Peter Pessimist :(
Let's Get Out Of Here
Home Bound?
Bar Hopping
My Favourite Golden Retriever
Flipping Switches 24/7
Woof Woof
HOME SWEET HOME
Breathing Isn't Important
Think Before You Speak
Don't Call Me Up
Sleep is a Strange Concept
Hot Yoga
I Feel Like Davina Claire
Crunch
Welcome to the Family
Just Kidding
Before-care <3
50 Shades of Mikaelson
It's Not What It Looks Like
Magic Fingers
FINA-FUCKING-LLY
Menopause Can't Come Soon Enough
Moral of the Story: Don't Get Sick
Bella Swan? I Only Know Lexi Carter
Here's The Thing...
Awkward is My Middle Name
Did You Know My Favourite Letter is K?
Stupid Hormones
It's Daddy Time
Baby Fever
Splish Splash
Scrub-a-Dub-Dub
Stressful Shenanigans
Always and Forever
Epilogue

Buzz Off Bex

4.6K 142 17
By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

"Greetings my soulmate's soulmates." Kai cheered as he paraded into the kitchen. 

"Why are you so chipper?" Klaus asked skeptically as he watched Kai prance into the room.

"Well-" Kai began before he paused as he noticed the venomous glares he was receiving. "What?" Kai asked as he turned to Lexi who had followed slowly behind him. Lexi then ran her eyes over each of the Mikaelsons' faces. Somehow, based off their expressions, their reaction to Kai and Lexi completing the bond was about to be worse than anticipated. Lexi quickly chanted a protection spell for Kai which would bring him back to life in case one or all or some of the Mikaelsons decided to take matters into their own hands. 

Rebekah was the first to respond, the glass of blood in her hand shattering as her grip became too strong with her rage. 

I'm getting a strange sense of deja vu.

After Lexi sat down at the kitchen island, ignoring Rebekah's response, Finn came up behind her, his hand wrapping around her waist while his other hand brushed her hair away from her neck. As soon of the skin around her throat was visible, Niklaus let out a dangerous snarl from across the room. Kai then took a few steps towards Lexi, contemplating if the protection spell he had felt her put up may actually come in use. 

Kol then flashed his eyes at Kai, not appreciating how close Kai now was to Lexi. A short huff escaped Lexi's lips as her hopes for the Mikaelsons to be somewhat civilised about her and Kai completing the bond faded from her mind. Lexi tried not to flinch whilst Finn pierced the skin on the side of her neck as he tried to take back some of his claim over her whilst altering the evidence of Kai's presence. 

Kai's composure faltered slightly as he was met with the scent of Lexi's blood and quickly pieced together what Finn was doing. Finn withdrew his fangs after a short moment, the main intention of his gesture being accomplished. As Finn slipped away from Lexi, Kai took a few steps towards her, his inner animal growing increasingly distressed with the new attachment the completed mate bond brought combined with the Mikaelsons' possessive actions. Before Kai could reach Lexi, Elijah stepped in between them, preventing Kai from reaching her. Lexi then gently slid her hand into Elijah's as she pulled him behind her, encouraging him to take Finn's place. 

"Aw, what's wrong?" Nik mocked as he walked towards Kai, "You don't seem quite as cheery as you did a moment ago."

"I will siphon you to death"

----------------------------------------------------

"Come on." Rebekah said as she woke Lexi from her light sleep. "We are going out." Rebekah continued. Over the few weeks since Kai and Lexi completed the bond, the Mikaelsons had somehow become even more clingy and as a result, Lexi hadn't had a chance to leave the premises recently meaning that Lexi was not letting this opportunity pass.

"Yep" Lexi chirped as she sprung from Rebekah's bed, not wanting to give Rebekah enough time to change her mind.

"Here" Rebekah said as she handed Lexi an outfit which she had already selected for her. At any other time, Lexi's inner feminist would have lost her shit at one of her mates choosing what she wore, now she wasn't planning on sacrificing her one chance at some freedom for it. After taking the outfit from Rebekah's hands, Lexi began to get changed, knowing she didn't want to grant Rebekah the time to decide to keep her home and that Rebekah had already seen everything. As Lexi slid on the skirt Rebekah had chosen, her mind had to work overtime in order to suppress the memories of her past experience with Kai. 

"Where are we going?" Lexi asked once she was dressed.

"Shopping." Rebekah stated as she retrieved the credit card Elijah had given to Lexi for all of her expenses which they weren't already covering. When Elijah had initially given Lexi this card, Lexi made a series of jokes revolving around Elijah being her sugar daddy which then resulted in an immobilising session in the red room.

Good times.

--------------------------------------------------

"What do you think?" Rebekah asked as she held a dark red dress against her own body. Lexi eyes trailed over the dress before she spoke.

"Hmm, I think I'm going to need to see it on" Lexi stated, knowing how revealing the dress Rebekah was suggesting was. A smile graced Rebekah's lips before she took Lexi's hand in her own and led her to the changerooms. 

"Stay" Rebekah requested as she led Lexi to a seat in the main part of the change rooms. Once Lexi sat in the seat, Rebekah entered a changeroom.

I thought Nik was the dog. 

Why the fuck am I listening to commands?

Mommy Bekah...

That's why.

After Lexi adjusted herself to be more comfortable in the awkwardly cushioned chair Rebekah had put her in, Rebekah exited the change room, showing off the dress she was trying on. 

"Thoughts?" Rebekah asked as she twirled, showing of the back of the dress.

I think I just ejaculated-

A breathy laugh escaped Rebekah's lips as she caught a glimpse of Lexi's expression in the mirror. "You like it?" Rebekah questioned.

She knows what she is doing.

"Yep" Lexi responded, her voice going unnaturally high as she diverted her eyes from Rebekah. A smile broke out on Rebekah's lips before she returned to the changeroom.

Once Rebekah was out of sight, Lexi's body relaxed into the chair as she processed how hot Rebekah is. As Lexi lost herself in thoughts which were definitely not meant for public places, the muscles in her thighs tensed whilst her hips stuttered. One of Lexi's hands instantly covered her mouth, the other gripping the armrest of the seat she was.

What the fuck is that?

Lexi breath quickly became pants as her mind raced, trying to piece together what was happening. Lexi's body stuttered again causing a breathy whimper to escape her lips whilst a euphoric buzz played throughout her body. 

A fire burned over Lexi's skin as the vibrations quickened causing an uncomfortably warm blush to cover Lexi's cheeks. Lexi's eyes fluttered closed as she blindly reached for another object to anchor herself with as she dropped her hand that had previously been covering her mouth.

As suddenly as it started, the buzzing stopped.

Lexi's body went limp as her limbs melting into the chair beneath her. 

"You okay?" Rebekah asked as she exited the changeroom, snapping Lexi from her daze.

"Um yeah" Lexi uttered as she tried to sit up with a new sense of discomfort.

------------------------------------------------

After another hour of shopping, the buzzing had come and gone in short intervals, preventing Lexi from figuring out what was happening. Suddenly, whilst Lexi and Rebekah were in yet another dress store, the vibrations came back at their highest intensity, causing Lexi's legs to threaten whilst her eyes clenched closed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Rebekah asked, Lexi only picking up on the concern in Rebekah's tone and missing the underlying smugness. Lexi could only hum in conformation as her legs continued to tremble, her heart performing strange rhythms in her chest whilst she tried to keep her expression as unfazed as possible. As the buzzing seemed to quicken even more, Lexi's legs couldn't stop shaky resulting in Lexi leaning onto Rebekah for support. 

One of Rebekah's arms instantly wrapped around Lexi's body whilst her other hand remained in her jacket pocket. This gesture didn't go unnoticed by Lexi who was now resting her head on Rebekah's shoulder. Lexi's gaze then dropped to Rebekah's pocket where she saw the corner of what appeared to be a small remote. Lexi, determined to figure out what was happening, began to think over the past hour despite her mind being clouded with pleasure. 

Remote?

What uses a remote?

Televisions

Remote control cars

Air conditioners-

How about we think of relevant things?

What uses a remote and vibrates-

A FUCKING VIBRATOR

Lexi's soul evaporated from her body as she tried to understand her circumstances. Lexi then looked up at Rebekah, still processing what was happening. Rebekah, recognising the look in Lexi's eyes, couldn't stop a smile from breaking out on her lips. 

As Lexi's mind continued to falter with each wave of pleasure, Lexi decided that she didn't plan on finishing in the middle of this store and that she was going to go to the most private place in a store as busy as the one they were in...

A changeroom.

After blindly reaching for a dress on the rack in front of her, Lexi pulled off a bright orange dress which looked like it could be a costume for a traffic cone...

Lovely, just perfect...

Definitely not the ugliest fucking dress I've ever seen and now the workers are going to think I'm a pervert with no taste...

I love my life.

Lexi then grabbed Rebekah's wrist before pulling her towards where the signs for a changeroom were leading her. Once they reached the waiting room section of the changerooms, an old lady, who looked very sweet yet also very heteronormative, gestured to one of the empty changerooms, implying for Lexi to use it. Lexi responded by smiling and dragging Rebekah into the empty room.

"And what do you think that woman will think we are doing in here?" Rebekah whispered as Lexi pulled closed the door which mimicked those of bathroom stalls.

"Did you see the way she looked at us?" Lexi started. "She definitely thinks we are just close friends." Lexi concluded. Lexi then pushed Rebekah up against one of the walls. "Now onto more important matters."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 20 7
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ʟᴇᴀɴᴅʀᴏ ᴅɪ ɢᴇɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ, ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ. [male!oc x kol mikaelson] [the vampire diaries + the originals}
101K 1.7K 6
❝𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠.❞ ༻༻༻⋇⋆✦⋆⋇༺༺༺ 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪�...
5.4K 311 8
"And when a girl is insecure all it takes is one guy to give her the treatment she deserves and she is fallen. Even if that guy is the sworn enemy" ...
188K 5K 47
"ᴬᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵒᶠ ᵘˢ ʷᵉʳᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵘʳˢᵉᵈ" Oc x Elijah Mikaelson