𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

Od -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... Více

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ

1.7K 65 77
Od -curlyfriess

tw - needles

So, you heard Mike say everything?Like everything.

You have a crush on Max.

ROBIN YELLED FOR WHAT seemed like the hundredth time in Savannah's mind, but was really like the fourth.

"Help! Help!" The girl yelled. Savannah stayed quiet, in a daze. Her cheek tingled and was slightly warm, but not in a good way.

"Help!" Robin yelled once more. "Hey, would you stop yelling?" A drowsy voice that belonged to Steve asked. "Steve! Oh, my God!" Robin let out relieved and anxious breaths. Are- are you okay?" She asked the boy. Steve sucked in a breath. "My ears are ringing, and I can't really breathe, my eye feels like it's about to pop out of my skull, but, you know, apart from that, I'm doing pretty good." Steve shrugged.

"Well, the good news is that they're calling you a doctor." Robin smiled. Steve looked around the room. "Is this his place of work? I love the vibe." He joked to which Robin laughed. "Charming." The younger girl nodded. "Yeah, tell me about it. So, okay, do you see that table over there to your right." Steve looked left. "No, your other right." Steve froze. "Oh." He looked to the right seeing the table.

Savannah just looked at the door in front of her, seeing as since she was facing away from the table she couldn't see it. And she didn't have that perk an owl had of turning their head in a full circle.

The Lockeheart girl zoned out. Waiting for the door to just slam open. She just wanted those bastards to leave them alone. Leave her alone.

"Savy? Savy?" Robin dragged out the "Y.". "Yep?" Savannah said, snapping out of her trance. "We're gonna move the chairs. Like hop." Robin explained. "On the count of three." Savannah just nodded letting out a low sigh. "Okay. Okay."

"Alright. One, two, three." The three all pushed off the floor a little, moving their bodies to move the chairs. "Okay, that worked." Robin said, surprised. "All right. Uh, let's try again."

"One, two, three." The hopped a little more, the chair moving at least a couple inches. "Holy shit, this is gonna work!" Robin exclaimed excitedly. "We're close. We're close, ready?" Steve asked to which Robin nodded. "Okay, okay, one, two, three."

They tried to jump again but instead the chairs flipped onto their sides, Steve and Robin's sides hitting the floor while Savannah was basically being held up in the air. The Lockeheart girl groaned, tilting her head back. Could this day really get any worse?

Yeah, it probably could.

Robin began to chuckle a bit while Savannah was starting to cry. "It's okay, it's okay. Don't cry. Robin." Steve comforted he then heard Savannah's sniffles. "You too, Sav?" He asked. Robin's laughter got louder making Steve's comforting face drop. "Wait. Are you laughing?" He asked the girl. "Are you both laughing?

"Nope I'm crying." Savannah said though sniffles. Robin just continued to laugh. "Jesus." Steve said, resting his face against the floor. Savannah got more annoyed as she felt her blood rushing from her legs and feet up to the top half of her body. "I'm sorry!" Robin laughed even more. "I'm so sorry. It's just... I can't believe... I'm gonna die in a secret Russian base with Steve "The Hair" Harrington. And my best friend." Savannah smiled at that. "It's just too trippy, man."

Steve let out an aggravated sigh. "We're not gonna die. We're gonna get out of here, okay? Just— you gotta let me just think for a second." He said as the girl continued to laugh while Savannah felt more tears fall down her face. "Dammit, man." She whispered, lifting her head up a bit to refrain from getting light-headed. "Do you remember, um, Mrs. Click's sophomore history class?" Robin suddenly asked. Steve's eyebrows knitted together. "What?"

"Mrs. Clickity-Clackity." Robin giggled. "That's what us band dweebs called her." She informed. Savannah relaxed a bit. "It was first period, Tuesdays and Thursdays, so you were always late. And you always had the same breakfast. Bacon, egg, and cheese on a sesame bagel." Robin continued in a calm voice. She was talking about Steve. "I sat behind you two days a week for a year. Mister Funny. Mister Cool. The King of Hawkins High himself. Do you even remember me from that class?" She asked.

Steve stayed quiet, not answering. Robin chuckled. "Of course you don't. You were a real asshole, you know that?" Robin said to him. Savannah just sat awkwardly and quietly in the air, her head becoming fuzzy. "Yeah.. I know." Steve muttered in response. "But it didn't even matter. It didn't matter that you were an ass. I was still... obsessed with you. Even though all us losers pretend to be above it all, we still just wanna be popular... accepted, normal." Savannah's face faltered.

Normal.

"If it makes you feel any better, having those things isn't all that great." Steve responded. "Seriously." He sighed and looked at the celling. "It just baffles me. Everything that people tell you is important, everything people say you should care about, it's all just...."

"Bullshit." Savannah finished for him. He chuckled. "Yeah, bullshit." Steve agreed. "But I guess you gotta mess up to figure things out, right?" He asked. Robin smiled. "I hope so. I feel like my whole life has been... one big error." She said "Error." in a funny voice making Steve and Savannah laugh a little. "Yeah.." Savannah agreed. Steve nodded along as well. "At least it can't get any more messed up than this." Robin smiled a big cheesy smile.

"You know, I wish I'd known you in Click's class." Steve muttered. "Yeah?" Robin asked. "Yeah. Really, I do. Maybe you could've helped me pass the class." He theorized. "Maybe instead of being here, I'd be on my way to collage right now."

"And me and Sav would have no idea that there were evil Russians beneath our feet, and we would be happily slinging ice cream with some other schmuck." Steve and Savannah chuckled. "Gotta say though, I liked being your guys schmuck. It was fun while it lasted."

Robin smiled. "It was."

Suddenly a buzzer sounded, Savannah's smile dropped as she watched the head guard stand over her. The man chuckled. "Where were you three going?" He asked before shaking his head and clicking his tongue.

Men came over and positioned the chair up again. Savannah looked around scared. "Try telling the truth this time, yes?" The man advised, crouching in front of Steve. "It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful." He moved some of Steve's hair out of his face.

Thats when a doctor walked over to Steve, out of the corner of Savannah's eye she saw the man in white carrying a sort of shot, a large shot. It looked like a damn gun. Her heart rate picked up as she began to take uneven breaths. "Wait a second. Wait. Hold on." Steve said nervously as the man walked in front of him. "Okay! Wait, wait, wait! What is that thing?" He yelled. "It will help you talk." He said.

The doctor grabbed Steve by the hair, tilting his head to expose his neck. Savannah closed her eyes as Steve began to yell. "Did you even clean that thing?" The Harrington boy yelled before the needle was launched in his neck making him scream in pain.

Once he was done with Steve he refiled the needle, bringing it over to Savannah. "Hey, hey. No. No." Robin said as the man stood in front of her best friend. "Don't fucking touch her. Don't!" She yelled as the man grabbed her hair, yanking her head to the side.

"Get your hand off me!" Savannah yelled as she felt the gun like needle hover over her neck. A sharp stinging pain shot through her neck as she cried out in pain. "Stop it!" She heard Robin's muffled voice yell before it all drowned into a grayish fuz.

•••

THE FAMILY SAT QUIETLY watching Eleven do what she was best at.

Viola and Oliver sat on the floor in front of Max and Will who were on the couch with Lucas, Mike sitting on an arm chair next to the couch, Nancy and Jonathans sitting in an arm chair to the opposite side of Mike.

They all were just sitting and watching El. Waiting for some kind of sign. Something.

Eleven's breathing then picked up. After a couple seconds she threw the blindfold off her face and let out big breaths. "What is he doing now?" Max asked the girl. Eleven slowly turned to face her. "In his room." She whispered before getting up and making her way towards the kitchen. Viola slowly stood up and followed her.

"Hey, El. Are you okay?" She walked into the kitchen seeing the girl panting. "Hey, just sit down okay? Water?" Viola asked, grabbing a cup from the counter, El nodded in response, taking a seat on the floor. Viola rinsed the cup a couple times before filling it, sitting next to Eleven on the floor and hanging her the cup which she chugged.

The two girls sat in silence for a minute. "I heard you guys. Talking." Eleven said out of the blue. "Like here?" Viola asked, motioning to the kitchen. Eleven nodded. "So, you heard Mike say everything?" The Lockeheart girl tilted her head. "Like everything." The brunette nodded again. "You have a crush on Max."

Viola's eyes widened. "No" She shook her head. "No, no. I- I.. it's complicated." She shrugged. "Max doesn't like me likes that anyways she likes Lucas. They're always so smiley together." Viola didn't like when jealousy got the best of her, but she couldn't hold it in that much. Eleven hummed. "No, I can see it. She stared at you like Nancy stares at Jonathan." She told Viola. "And how Mike stares at me..." She trailed off. "You're cute." Eleven whispered, looking up at Viola. "Huh?" The older brunette asked. "You and Max. You guys are cute." She shrugged.

The brunette's cheeks turned red as Eleven stood from the floor, Viola quickly followed her actions.

Eleven walked over to the counter, putting her glass in the sink before stopping at a Lucky Charms box, staring at it. "El?" Viola whispered. Eleven grabbed Viola's hand and led her into the living room.

"We have to find the source." Nancy said. "Billy knows it." Eleven said as both girls entered the room. "Billy's been there. To the source." She clarified, dropping Viola's hands as they made it in front of the group. "Yeah, but—" "It's a trap. I know." El cut Mike off. "We can't go to Billy, but I think there's another way. A way to see where he's been."

They turned the TV back on, half the group leaving the living room, Max, Viola, Mike, Nancy, and Jonathan staying.

Max and Viola faced each other as Eleven sat herself on the floor in front of a tissue box and a photo of Billy. Mike got on the floor next to El. "El, I know you think you have to do this, but you don't." He said to the girl. The red-head besides Viola rolled her eyes. "It's just, you've only done this before once. And your mom, she loved you, and wanted you to know what happened. And Billy's mind is— it's sick, diseased, The Mind Flayer is in him." Eleven turned to look at Mike. A determined look on her face. "He can't hurt me. Not in there."

Mike shook his head. "We don't know that." Eleven sighed and turned her whole body towards him. "Mike.." She muttered grabbing his hand. "I need you to trust me. Mike hesitated and looked back at the girls that sat in between the coffee table and the couch. Max widened her eyes and nodded her head before turning and looking at Viola once again.

"Yeah. Just... be careful." He advised as he looked away from the two. Eleven nodded as he backed up and sat on the armchair again, Oliver, Will, and Lucas rejoining the group and taking the couch while Viola and Max stayed on the floor.

As Eleven put the blindfold on Max slowly grabbed Viola's hand and intertwined it with hers. Viola tensed.

They silently watched as Eleven sat there in front of the TV that had static on the screen, along with a buzzing sound coming out of it.

Eleven began to panic, taking un-even breaths. "Somethings wrong." Mike said. Max clutched onto Viola's hand more. "No! No! No!" Eleven said before going quiet, her breathing calming down going back to paced pants. "El, are you okay? Are you okay?" Mike asked. Eleven sighed. "I'm okay." She whispered. Max loosened her grip on Viola's hand. "What do you see?" Viola asked in a soft tone which made El relax.

"I'm.. on a beach." Eleven answered. "Okay, I may be dense, but the last I checked, there weren't any beaches in Hawkins." Lucas said. Max looked at El, her face softening. "What else do you see?" She repeated Viola's question. "A women. She's... pretty." Viola smiled. "I... I think she's looking at me." Eleven said.

A few seconds of silence went by before Eleven began to speak again. "There's, a boy." A few more moments. "It's Billy."

Max looked down. "It's California. It's a memory." The red-head said. Viola's thumb softly rubbed Max's hand, comforting the red-head. "I think I see it. The source." Eleven said making the room's atmosphere get thick. "Be careful, El." Viola whispered.

A/n

ugh... im debating on wether to do the kiss scene in one of the next couple chapters or after the whole starcourt mall battle thinggg

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

177K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
57K 1.1K 41
000/𝘠/𝘕 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘨...
322K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...
40.5K 554 60
[ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ] ♥︎ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒊 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒕, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐧 « 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑...