๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ เทด ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐”€๏ฟฝ...

Da heetual

a depressed mute boy, desperately wanting to end it all. until a popular guy witnesses the boy trip over hims... Altro

note/intro
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty (end)
not an update ๐Ÿ˜ญ

six

850 58 39
Da heetual

jungwon's pov

funny.

its just the past repeating itself over and over. i won't get out of this hell, will I?

~

"h-hyung.. p-pl-please, why are y-you doing th-this?"

i rasped between my tears as i saw jake picking up a cloth tying it around my mouth in an attempt to shut me up. i kept struggling under the legs of other guys i didn't recognize and one of them just kicked my jaw, causing it to snap a little.

i yelled in pain after the guy kicked me, and i looked up to jake with teary eyes to see if there's any soul left in them.

empty.

i saw nothing in those eyes of his.

"i was using you. can't you get a grip of whats happening right now? or do you still believe i'm your trustworthy hyung?"

he laughed in my face as he ransacked my bag, taking all my cash i agreed to bring. i just laid there in shock, processing all those words he just said. using me? so all those words of encouragement and wisdom was all just a FUCKING LIE?

i used the last bit of strength to knock the balance out of the legs of the people standing on me, and when they fell, i immediately rushed over to the boy i called my bestfriend and started to punch him with all the anger i had stored inside of me.

"you.. FUCKING LIED TO ME YOU BASTARD! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH HAVING A BESTFRIEND MEANT TO ME, AND NOW YOURE JUST PLAYING WITH ME? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

i spat in his face after knocking him onto the floor.

he deserved it, after all the shit he has dumped on me. the guilt tripping, gaslighting, trauma dumping, all the things an evil person would do..

"it's not my fault you talked shit about me, bitch."

i heard jakes voice bounce off the concrete walls but i didn't care because i knew it wasnt true, so why care? after doing that, i regained my items before running off from the alleyway in a rush.

i really wanted to get away as fast as i could. i can't see that guy anymore. i can't. he was there for me when my mother passed away, and when my dad would brutally beat me up at home.

but now, i have no one. i'm alone once again. these bruises on my face really didn't help all my grieving as it just added on to the list of reasons on why to never get a friend. i wiped the blood off my cheeks, and went to a food stall with an old lady running it.

"oh my god.. honey.. what happened to you?"

i just blankly looked at her, blood dripping from my mouth as it splattered onto the hard marbled floor. i didn't expect to scare her. it was just a few cuts and bruises.. she walked towards me with a rag, and dragged me to sit down on one of the stools.

the old woman started to treat my wounds and questioned me on everything that happened. she even insisted to call the ambulance, but i refused. we can't afford it. i can't do that to my dad, he's been through enough already. despite all the shit he does to me, he's still my dad at the end of the day..

after staying a few hours at the ladies stall, i got up silently without alerting the woman and walked out to the streets, into the dark and humid night. i walked down the streets of seoul while dragging my backpack with nothing in it. its my only bag, and i can't lose it since it was a gift from my mom.

but.. fuck. jake was really my only friend. what will i do now?

~

i woke up to a hand brushing on my face slightly as it was wiping off tears that were flooding in my eyes.

"it's okay, don't cry."

the boy sitting next to me was leaning onto my bedframe to wipe off the droplets off my face. but those words just made me shed more tears out. he hugged me. he hugged me and put my head on his chest as he cradled my body slowly in his grasp to calm me down.

"it's okay wonnie. i'm here."

wonnie?

jakes voice echoed in my ears as the memories keep on flooding in to haunt me.

wonnie..

i looked at him with teary eyes—just like i did with jake and felt my lips quiver at the sight of him smiling at me. i was on the verge of bursting. his smile was so precious that it made me feel so many good things in my stomach.

"theres no need to be sad."

he whispered calmly. this infact was making me fall asleep even though i just woke up, but i didn't complain.

"whatever you're crying about, it'll be alright. i'll make sure you're okay."

his whispers made my eyes droop, body limp and him combing my hair back slowly was all a dream because it all felt like.. my mother. this was the way she comforted me, the same technique sunoo was doing.

sunoo lifted my head from his chest and stared at me with his pretty, chocolate brown, captivating eyes that eventually led to me sucking in my lips.

"wow.."

his eyes were stuck on one part of my face, but i couldn't quite tell where.

"your face.. is so beautiful."

his gaze made me shy and i unconsciously snuggled back into his chest, slightly getting embarrassed. he giggled and patted my head as if i was a dog and got up from his seat.

"we have to get back home, its been 3 hours and school ended already."

my heart stopped for a split second, and my eyes widened in realization.

oh no.. my dad's strict when it comes to coming home late..!

'if you come home late, i will not hesitate to beat the shit out of your ungrateful ass.'

my dads grouchy voice echoed in my head and this made me get up the bed in a haste, packing all my stuff.

"woah woah woah, why in a rush?"

i didn't reply, but instead ran out of the door almost tripping over myself and ignored the calls of the pink haired boy.

———

i tried to catch my breath before going into the small house, to prepare myself for what's about to come. possibly a lecture.. but a beating is highly more likely.

i hesitantly knocked with my shaky hands and waited with dread for the tall door to open and grant me access. i was 3 hours late.. the latest i've ever been in my history of coming late. the last time i was late, it was 30 minutes past my time and my father almost knocked me into the hospital.

but, i deserved it, of course. i don't listen.

i waited about a minute or so until the door came flying open and i immediately greeted with a fist swinging towards my face.

"you fucking bitch, i knew you weren't worthy of anything. i told you to come early and this is what you call early?! 3 HOURS LATE?"

the man grabbed me by the back of my hair harshly and dragged me inside of the house while muttering a few insults.

"i don't know why your slut of a mother loved you so much if this is exactly what you call a disappointment."

he grabbed his belt that was hanging from his trousers and used it to painfully slap it onto my stomach.

yes.. he was drunk.

a few tears slipped out of my eyes as i let the old, drunk man abuse me out of fury.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, WHY DON'T YOU KILL YOURSELF ALREADY? NO ONE IN THE YANGS LOVE YOU."

as expected, he picked me up by my legs and threw me at the glass table causing it to break under my weight. a few shards of sharp glass pierced my back and as of cue, the man walked on over to me with a belt in one hand and an empty beer bottle in his other.

he was drunk.. he would forget that he did this to me the next day and apologize. although i know he isn't sincere because he doesn't want me to snitch on him.

selfish.

i got up weak in my body and crawled away from him with blood splattered all over my clothes.

it really felt as if some of my bones were broken from him stomping on my boney legs.

when i made it to my room, i locked it and leaned my body onto the door to prevent him storming into my room and beating the shit out of me again.

i sobbed into my hoodie, letting all of the pain that was stored inside of me all these years. i was fucking tired of everything at this point, and there was no point in even living anymore.

its only monday today, i have to hold on..

i crawled up to my bed and fished my phone out of my pocket. i quickly tapped on instagram, and decided to post a photo.

———————

@yangjw posted a photo.

first day of school was ok ig.

liked by ksun_oo and 37 others  | 87 comments

——

@ksun_oo sorry for all the trouble you had to go bc of me :( </3
@yangjw replied to @ksun_oo its okay :) you made it better.
@yanghp eww 🤢
@kimhotnoo i hope your ass got beat well disabled kid 😹
@goeunluvsun how does sunoo like this ugly creature lmfaoo
@nishiriki ignore these jealous bitches you're perfect!!
@yangjw replied to @nishiriki thank you :)
@bluejays not bad bro 👍
@elishurt you're cute 🥰

———————

———————

@bluejays posted a photo.

me to sunoo

liked by ksun_oo, yangjw, nishiriki, heeheeseung and 69 others | 14 comments

——

@ksun_oo me and the word simp don't go together
@bluejays replied to @ksun_oo we all see how you stare at that kid don't lie
@ksun_oo replied to @bluejays well maybe a little bit idk-
@yangjw sunoo hyung likes someone?
@nishiriki replied to @yangjw i think its kinda obvious..
@nishiriki hyung needs to calm down bc its honestly getting frustrating even tho it's the first day of school  💀
@bluejays replied to @nishiriki yes 😭 im starting to think he's gonna ditch us 💔
@goeunluvsun its me obv
@yangjw replied to @goeunluvsun congrats! 🥳
@nishiriki replied to @goeunluvsun now don't get too confident..🤡
@bluejays replied to @goeunluvsun this isn't abt you bitch 💀💀💀

———————

no one's pov

after posting that picture, jungwon felt sick. he felt as if a hot blade was cutting up his stomach in the slowest way possible. he lifted up his shirt when he was infront of his mirror and slightly gasped at the mark his dad left him.

it was a long slash that looked as if a tiger clawed right at his stomach and it was bleeding. he limped over to his bathroom and rolled up a thin piece of toilet paper to atleast stop the bleeding.

after a few minutes, the blood that was gushing out of the wound slowly stopped. the boy grabbed another thin lime of paper and wrapped it around his torso as if he was a mummy.

in all, he used 4 rolls of toilet paper.

he walked over and leaned his ear on the door to listen for any noises. the snoring of his father was all that was heard. he carefully turned the door knob and walked out quietly, acknowledging the broken pieces of glass on the floor.

he was planning on cleaning up the mess the old man made while drunk. he limped towards the broom that was next to the front door and began sweeping up the broken pieces of glass all over the living room and kitchen.

he also picked up empty beer bottles from the weirdest places and even helped his dad up to go to his bed. after a few hours, the boy had finally cleaned up the chaos and was feeling like he was about to pass out right in the floor.

he still had to shower, clean up his room a bit, and plan his outfit for tomorrow. he stumbled towards the direction of his room and tripped over his untied shoelace.

second time this day.

he fell but this time landing on his wound which made him almost scream in pain.

he laid there for a few minutes before getting up in pain, wincing every now and then. he limped again over to the entrance of the room but quickly stopped after hearing the front door slam open.

he looked to where the noise came from and saw his dads girlfriend come in with a bunch of hickeys on her neck and her hair all messed up. the lady gave jungwon a stink eye before slamming the door shut and stomping to his dads room.

my dad got cheated on, again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...