My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

By rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... More

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.

9. The Obstacle Race

186 9 0
By rinji17onfire

At The Sports Festival

One of the students screamed out that someone is trapped under the robot. Before anyone really could react Kirashima busted through the robot. "Todoroki, I can't believe you pulled something like that. Jeez! Anyone but me woulda been killed!" Luckily his quirk is hardening so he did not take any damage when the robot landed on him. Suddenly another sound came just a few feet away from him. It was another student busting through the robot screaming out of anger. It look like he was covered in some form of metal. Turns out the boy student was from class 1B, and his quirk was Steel.

There was a explosion A few yards from Rinji, it was Bakugo using his quirk Shooting himself in the air like he did before and going over the robot. As he was flying over them The robots try to hit him but he kept on dodging their attacks. Sero used his elbow tape quirk just throwing himself over the robot. He was followed by Tokoyami as he was using his dark shadow to maneuver over as well both of them were right behind Bakugo.

Rinji yelled out. "Those four giant ones are mine!" He pointed to the four robots in front of him hoping that a few of the students hurt him. He quickly locked on to the closest one in front of him. He created a magnet with his body launching himself towards the robot then completely through the robot's head. He created explosions as he did this hitting a major spot in the wiring. He quickly turned his body to the next robot and did the exact same thing three more times. After the third one he launched himself higher than he did before. It was really an accident, he kind of went overboard but he sure glad that he did. A few of the other robots that were under him started to explode. He knew it was not because of him so he quickly looked around below as he was still in the sky. He could see Momo standing with a giant cannon that she must have created. "A piece of cake." She said as she started to run. Rinji whistled his amazement. "Damn, that explains why she got in with recommendations."

Present Mic yelled out once more with excitement through the speakers. "Wow amazing Attack from two students from class 1A, and both of them was let in by recommendations. Momo Yaoyorozu with an amazing canon attack destroying the bigger robot. And Rinji Yagi also destroying the bigger robots, of course what would you expect from a number one hero's Nephew!!" Hearing this the audience in the arena yelled out with excitement. Others were surprised about hearing the number one hero, All Might has a nephew in the sports Festival. "Wow! All Might's nephew! I'm totally going to root for him now" "Yeah, totally and honestly it looks like he has the same quirk as All Might." Said bye to people in the crowd not noticing a big figure listening into the Conversation. It was Endeavor, it look like he was furious on hearing about Rinji being All Might's nephew, and also being in the same class as his son, Shoto...

The rest of the robot started to fall and the students made their way through. Sato yelled out. "The path is clear!" Rinji was slowly falling and he noticed Izuku and he was carrying a piece of a Robot. "Of course only Izuku would use that. But I would give him props for thinking Quickly on his feet." Rinji locked on to one of the robots that was destroyed further A head, and he made a quick landing on top of it. It was not the best landing ever he ever did, but it was good enough. He made a huge indention on what was left of the robot. The other students started making their way to the next part of the course.

As Rinji got to the next part, he could hear Present MIC. "If they take a spill, they're out! If they wanna pass this test, they'll have to get creative. It's The Fall!" It was basically a giant hole in the ground with rock formations and ropes connecting them. Rinji noticed that a few of the students was just trying to figure out how they would get through. Suddenly he noticed Asui jumped onto the rope and started to walk easily across. There was another pink haired girl from another course most likely from the support course using Wire Arrows she launched her self into the air. "Interesting."

Rinji thought for a moment he looked down in his hand to see the metal pole that Momo created at the beginning of the race. He could use it... he could throw it and make it land where he wanted it to land. He can create a magnet pull. Launching himself over the massive hole. But if he did that he would most likely be in the lead which he does not want. There's something about this race that seems just a little bit off. As long as he's around or in the top 10 he should be fine. As the other students started to make their way over the hole. Rinji started to jump from pillar to pillar, without using the rope connecting them. Around the time when he got to the middle he stopped to turn around and look. He could see Izuku dragging himself over with a rope. Shoji look like he was using his extra arms as wings to get a farther jump. Aoyama used his naval laser to throw himself in the air a short distance. Ojiro had the same idea as Rinji jumping from pillar to pillar, of course it was really easy for him because of his tail.

Finally he made it to the other side even though there was a few people in front of him now he continued up the steps towards the Final obstacle. Shoto was still in the lead followed by Bakugo, flying towards him as he used his explosives. The final obstacle was landmines everywhere. They were not dangerous just loud and flashy. Rinji made his way through the landmines without touching them. There was a few students setting them off so he quickly looked back. To see once again Izuku. He was digging with the middle piece of the robot from earlier. Rinji placed his hand on his forehead. Of course why did I not think of that. Rinji smiled as he turned back to round to keep on moving. A few yards away in front of him he could see Momo, and Mineta.

Mineta was running up behind her and he suddenly jump pulling two of his purple sticky balls off of his head and was fixing to place them on her back. He had a weird expression on his face as he was doing this. Momo looked slightly worried at the side of him. Rinji quickly moved gripping the metal rod in his hands tighter. Before Mineta could grab Momo He was struck in the face with a metal pole. Making him change course and hitting the ground hard setting off the explosives throwing him back up in the air. Momo and Rinji continued running "Rinji?!" Momo said confused. "I figured you did not want a little pervert using you to get a cross the finish line." He said with a smile. She smiled back but then noticed what he had in his hand. "Wait a minute is that The metal pole I made at the beginning?" Rinji looked at the metal pole with a slight embarrassment. "Yeah, I figured it would help me after I noticed it on the ground. Looks like I made a good decision." Again both of them Smiled, but suddenly they stopped after hearing, and feeling a large explosion behind them. Both of them turned around to see the giant explosion and Izuku in the sky flying towards the front.

"Wow!"

Everyone continued on running. Shoto and Bakugo was still fighting for first place, and They was followed behind Izuku. Suddenly the lead was his. Bakugo started to create explosions, to catch up and was yelling at Izuku. "Deku! What the hell are you doing!!" Shoto created the ice path to make him go faster and catch up. Izuku started to lose speed and as soon as Bakugo and Shoto was right there he quickly put his feet on top of their backs throwing the piece of metal into the ground. Creating another explosion, and Pushing him to the front. His landing was not smooth but it did not slow him down as he quickly got started running.

Bakugo and Shoto was finally able to get out of the smoke from the explosive that stop them. He reached the doorway of the stadium. "Izuku Midoriya is our champion!" Present Mic yelled out loud enough where Rinji could here. "Holy shit Izuku I can't believe you actually came in first place. Now it's my turn." Luckily where Izuku was using that metal piece from the robot it was steel in front of the doorway. He quickly locked on and threw himself towards the metal piece. After he passed a few people he continued running through the doorway ending up in seventh place.

1.    Izuku Midoriya

2.    Shoto Todoroki

3.    Katsuki Bakugo

4.    Ibara Shiozaki

5.    Juzo Honenuki

6.    Tenya Iida

7.    Rinji Yagi

8.    Fumikage Tokoyami

9.    Hanta Sero

10.   Momo Yaoyorozu

11.    Ejiro Kirishima

12.    Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Turns out who is ever in between 42 was to go onto the next round. Midnight Started to speak again. "Only the top 24 will advance to the next round. But don't be too let down if you didn't make the cut! We've prepared other opportunities for you to shine. Now the real fun is about to begin. The chance to fully move yourself into limelight! Give it your best!" Again the screen started to shuffle behind her for the next category... Finally it showed Cavalry battle. A few of the students were disappointed others were excited. "Allow me to explain. The participants will form teams of 2 to 4 people as they see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game. But there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obstacle course." She quickly showed them the Point value on the screen The points ranged from five on up. Meaning whoever was last Place at 42 head five points. But it was different for the first place winner who has the most. 10 million points was the first place winner. It almost seemed like everyone was giving Izuku A death stare sense as long as they could get his points they would go to the next round.

..

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 290 23
Heroes. It's an old fashioned notion. Symbols to look up to as a sign of peace and hope. This a world that is filled people that are born with superp...
376K 10K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
746 26 9
Two students named Bakugo Katsuki and Shinsou Hitoshi seem to have some beef. After an incident at the roof of U.A that almost leaves Shinsou dead, t...
23.7K 504 21
Shoto Todoroki has been a fiery but reasonable kid, never afraid to lash out when someone insults him, aiming to become a true hero, unlike his fathe...