My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

By rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... More

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
24. The underground fighting ring. 
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.

8. Sports Festival day

546 8 0
By rinji17onfire

The Sports Festival is coming up in two weeks, so all the students need to get ready. Rinji started to train his body. He decided right now he's not gonna use his fire quirk, and he will make sure that they won't be able to see his metal control quirk. Since he's been working on this new fighting style he wanted to put it up to the test. He believes that this will be a great time to do it. Luckily daring All Might's free time he would give Rinji some pointers. He found out that other students were going to school to train as well. Everyone was serious. A few days before the festival Rinji received a email from his mother. She was telling him that she was happy that he was doing great at UA, and she couldn't wait to watch him on TV.

The morning of the Sports Festival

Rinji got up, early as usual. He started out with his morning stretches and quickly got ready. All Might had already left but left Rinji breakfast ready. He quickly ate it and of course cleaned up his mess before putting his shoes on, and making his way out the door. When he got to school he could see there was already a giant crowd forming in front of the school. There was even fireworks being shut up in the air. There was a lot of Booth tables up selling all kinds of food, and accessories. They have three different stadiums first year, second year, and third year.

Rinji and the others were in the waiting room now, and they just got done changing into their gym clothes. As Rinji was sitting down he noticed that there was some commotion in the hallway. The door opened up To reveal a big All Might. "Hey Rinji! can I see you?" Rinji was slightly confused, but he got up and quickly made his way over to his uncle. They shut the door behind them, and he could hear some movement coming from behind All Might. Before Rinji could react two older women come running up toward him. It was Moto Ayano, A family friend, and Tamami Akagi one of his first cousins. Moto quickly picked him up and lifted him off the ground as she gave him a big huge hug. "Moto!? What the hell let me go!" Rinji hollered out. She couldn't stop from laughing and she gently put him down. "It's just been so long sorry." Tamami walked up to Rinji to give him a fist bump. "How is one of my favorite cousins?" "Good. It's really been a while. Why are you here?" "Ain't it obvious, we came to see you, and... maybe Scout a few students.." Moto said. As they were talking Rinji noticed Iida walking into the waiting room and yelled out some thing...

Moto and Tamami does a lot of hero work together. Moto is known as the rescue hero, Quick Transit. Her quirk allows her to create portals to teleport. She is also known for working through Rinji's mom's hero agency. Tamami is known as the pro hero, Jem. She has the same quirk as Rinji, but there's a slight difference in the color. Since her mother as a light change Quirk it fused with her father's fire Quirk, and created pink fire. Both of them are really popular to the public.

"But we really wanted to see you before you went out there, and to tell you good luck, and we are going to be rooting for you."  Tamami said with a smile and a thumbs up. "Yeah and your mother is having everyone at the agency watching." Moto said excitedly. "Everyone?.." "Well, you better go back in there kid it won't be long now." All Might said as he was reaching for the door. "OK thanks, and see you guys later." He said as he was waving goodbye to the three of them. All Might could see the determination on his nephews face and he couldn't help from smiling. Rinji shut the door behind him and continued walking forward, but he was stopped By seeing Izuku and Shoto having a stare off. He looked around the room and noticed that everybody was really uncomfortable. Kamanari walked up behind Shoto, grabbing his shoulder. "Yeah, what's the big deal? Why are you pickin' a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started..." Shoto quickly brush Kamanari's hand away. "We're not here to be each other's friends." He quickly turned around and started to walk away. "Don't forget. This ain't a team effort." Rinji made eye contact with Shoto, it almost look like he was going to say something... "Wait a second, Todoroki. I don't know what's going through your head Or why you think you'd need to tell me that you'll beat me. And, yeah, of course you're better than me. In fact you probably have way more potential Then anyone in the hero course. That's why you got in so easily."

Kamanari try to calm Izuku down, but it was not working. Izuku continued talking about how the other courses were coming for class 1A and they need to give everything that they got. "We're all gonna have to fight to stand out." Shoto turn back around to face Izuku. "And I'll be aiming for the top, too." I don't know what exactly was said between the both of you, but I think I understand what happened, don't forget I am here too. I will give it my all. Izuku and Shoto slightly turned to see Rinji. "Fine." Shoto said. It was almost like you could cut the tension in the room with a knife. Rinji did not like the thought of Shoto pushing Izuku a round.

Finally the time had come they started to walk through the doorway, and they could hear the crowd cheering. "Let me hear ya scream as our students make their way to the main stage! Present Mic said, followed by the trumpets. As class 1A stepped out onto the field Rinji could hear his uncles words. "and proudly say I am here!" "Uncle I will continue making you proud." Rinji said as he could see the glare of the sun light. The crowd continued cheering. Present Mic started to introduce the different classes giving more attention to class 1A because of the villain attack. Rinji noticed that Izuku was worried and nervous. Rinji lightly put his hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Calm down Izuku just remember what All Might said." Rinji said with a smile, Izuku return the smile back. "Thanks, Rinji."

The first years involved A through K classes. As all of the classes made their way to the middle of the arena they all could still hear the crowd screaming. Everyone was greeted by The site of Midnight. She was waiting for them on the small stage in front of them. If you of the guy students commented on her outfit, I mean she is a R-rated pro hero. Rinji said to himself. "Silence, everyone! And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!" This shocked a lot of people in class 1A. They did not realize that he was the class rep. Bakugo did not show any emotion whatsoever as he walked up on the stage. There was a moment of silence before Bakugo said anything. "I just want to say... I'm gonna win."

"I knew he'd say something like that!" All of class 1A screened out. His speech was followed by boo after boo. The rest of the students were showing their anger, at what he said. Even Iida pointed out how rude it was..."Not my fault the rest of you are just stepping Stones to my victory." Bakugo said as he places his thumb downwards. After he left the stage Midnight announced that it is showtime for the first event. Suddenly a big board showed up behind her. It was randomly drawing the first game. They even played music for the suspense. "What could it be?... Ta-dah!" On the board it showed the obstacle race. The Trek is around the stadium As long as the students does not leave the course anything is allowed.

'You're free to do whatever your heart desires. Now then take your places, contestants." The students were shown to a big hallway, above it was three green lights. The students gathered up in front of the starting line. The first green light disappeared. Rinji was ready but yet anxious. He had to do his best, he was going to do his best. The second green light disappeared. He could feel his uncles eyes Watching him. He can do this. And it was not just his uncle but other family members as well watching... The final green light disappear and they could hear Midnight yell out. "Begin!"

All of the students rushed past the starting line into the long hallway. Since everyone quickly made their way it was cluttered. People were elbowing each other and was trying to get through. Rinji started to feel a slight chill in the air. It was Shoto's ice quirk... Rinji quickly jumped before the ice formed under his feet locking him in. Shoto made his way outside. Rinji could see that some of the students were stuck because of the ice. A lot of them were complaining how unfair it was. Rinji noticed Bakugo using his explosions to throw himself in the air. Aoyama use his naval laser to throw himself in the sky. Momo even created a poll to launch herself away from the ice. Since Rinji had his Metal chain hooked to his pants, he quickly formed blades under his boots. So he could quickly skate on the ice when he landed.

Since Momo was not using the metal rod anymore after she landed on the ground, he took it. Slightly making it smaller without anybody noticing. He could hear that Bakugo was screaming at Shoto. "Nice trick, Todoroki!' Momo yelled out. "I won't let you get away so easily! You icy-hot bastard!" Bakugo angrily yelled out as he created more explosions behind him. Ojiro continued jumping with his tail. Rinji looked back and seen Izuku having a little bit of trouble getting a grip on the ice.

Mineta started to use his sticky balls on the ice and jumping from them. It seemed that he was full of himself as he was catching up with Shoto. As he was fixing to throw a sticky ball to capture and stop Shoto. Something came out of nowhere hitting him, causing him to fly several yards away. It was giant robots from the entrance exams. There are several robots blocking The students way through. They even stopped Shoto from getting through. "Where does the school get the funding for these things?" Momo said.

One of the robots started to come torch Shoto, but before they could even get close to him. He created ice Covering the whole robot... "They obviously went through a lot of trouble, but I wish they'd prepared something a little more difficult.  Especially since my dear old dad is watching." As soon as they started moving he quickly ran through their legs. A few students yelled out.

"Dude, he stop the robots!"

"Look! Between their legs! We can get through!"

Shoto made his way through the robots. Rinji quickly noticed that the robots were stopped, but they were slowly moving again. One of the robots collapsed on the ground making a big dirt cloud almost covering the whole area... From the dirt cloud more robots started to appear. Rinji couldn't help from smiling with excitement. "This will be too easy..."

Back in America

It turns out that Moto was telling the truth, Rinji's mom Rekka Yagi was actually letting everyone in her hero agency watch the sports Festival. Rekka and her fellow colleagues were in the meeting room watching it on the big screen. Rekka could not hold her excitement in once she saw the robots. She jumped up and yelled. "My boy got this in the bag! GO RINJI!" Even a few of her colleagues that know her and her son personally yelled out as well. Of course they knew that he would not be able to hear them but they were all excited for him.

She could see the big smile that laid on his face from the TV. She always told him that he looked exactly like his father, of course sadly he got his mothers hair color. She is grateful every day that he did not inherit her temper. Every now and then it will show up but the way that he handles certain situations is exactly like his father. Ever since he was little she prepared herself that he would probably want to be a hero like his mother, father, and grandparents were. Definitely like his uncle All Might. He was even able to make it seem like his quirk was like his uncles. She also knew that it would benefit him a whole lot more if the heroes knew that he was the number one hero's nephew...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 10K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
7.2K 129 47
This is a Oc story about rinji yagi becoming a hero and following in the footsteps of his dad and uncle but one day his dad died and his uncle Sends...
28.5K 536 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
777 33 15
Hello everyone!!! I'm Earlierqu and I'm here with a new account since my other phone was broken and so today I will be rewriting this story and make...