Danny Phantom x Female reader

By Laylachan22

Highest ranking: #1 in Dannyphantomxreader Season one of Danny Phantom with you thrown into it. (I do not o... More

Chapter One: Casper High~
Chapter Two: Mystery Meat
Chapter Three: Gigantic Meat Monster
Chapter Four: Changing the Menu
Chapter Five: School Lunch Battle
Chapter Six: Parental Bonding~
Chapter Seven: School Dances
Chapter Eight: Shallow Witches
Chapter Nine: Feelings
Chapter Ten: One of a Kind
Chapter Eleven: Sampson
Chapter Twelve: The Hunter
Chapter Thirteen: Skulker
Chapter Fourteen: Sampson Vs. Skulker
Chapter 15: Attack of the Killer Garage~
Chapter 16: The Party
Chapter 17: Danny Vs Technus
Chapter 18: Splitting Image
Chapter 19: Pointdexter
Chapter 20: Suspicion
Chapter 21: The Halfa
Chapter 22: Bitter Reunion
Chapter 23: Vlad
Chapter 24: The Truth About the (L/n)'s
Chapter 25: Emotions Intertwined
Chapter 26: Fright Knight
Chapter 27: Haunted Houses
Chapter 28: Fright Knight's Reign of Terror
Chapter 29: The Sword Must Sheathe in Pumpkin Near
Author's Note!
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: Circus Gothica
Chapter 33: The Grim Reaper
Chapter 34: Free Will
Author's Note Update (One year later)!
*BONUS Episode* Fanning the Flame (Part 1)
*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 2)
*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 3)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 1)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 2)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 3)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 4)

*BONUS Episode Cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 4)

1.6K 51 25
By Laylachan22

*Play the YouTube link during the concert!*

*(Y/n)'s POV)*

Danny and I found them in the dark classroom, staring at the computer screen. Their eyes twitched and their pupils shrunk. "Twelve hours..." Tucker droned.

"...Of intensive standardized test prep!" Sam finished in the exact same tone.

"Guys." I apologized, removing their helmets. "I'm so sorry."

Danny's head fell over as he admired me. "You're beautiful when you're wracked with guilt." He complimented which surprised our friends.

I untied them both and glared at Danny. "Not now, Danny." I sighed.

(A/n: I wanted to add that little scene I added during the Fright Knight Episode!)

"Man, its about time!" Sam said.

"Yeah," Tucker agreed. "We always knew you two love birds would end up together." They both wrapped their arms around me and Danny and pulled us in for a group hug.

"You knew?!" I shrieked. Okay, maybe Sam knew, but that was because me and her talked about everything! "We're not together..." I pushed the three of them off me. "Ember put him under some kind of spell."

"So you don't want to end up together?" Sam asked. I saw she had a hopeful look on her face.

"I don't know..." I stammered. "Maybe...but not like this!" She frowned. "Guys, please, we have to break the spell..."

Tucker and Sam placed the helmet on Danny's head. "Let's crank up the story problems and we'll see him in twelve hours!" Tucker offered. 

"We don't have twelve hours." I said, glancing at the clock that was 15 minutes til midnight. "Ember's concert starts in fifteen minutes. She gets her power when people chant her name, and with the world-wide audience? She'll be unstoppable!" 

Tucker threw the helmet off him. "Then we'd better bolt down to that show and crank down the volume." 

"The volume of a sphere is equal to the square..." Tucker started to say.

"It's equal to the race of the base times pi times the height." Sam droned. "Wow...That thing really works."

"And I spent the first nine years of my school life actually reading?!" Tucker complained. 

~~~

The four of us arrived with extra thermos' in our hands. We were behind the stage of the concert. We headed up to the back door, and saw a security guard sleeping on the job. Danny took my hand in his and I grabbed Sam's while he also held Tucker's with the other hand.

We phased in through the control room. "Sam, go kill the power with Tucker." I said. "We'll stay and watch."

Danny decided to watch me. 

"Uh, can you watch something besides me?"

Danny was surprised and pulled out a photo of the two of us standing side by side together. "Okay, cutting off the power." Sam whispered, and Tucker flipped the switch. "Electrical power equals electrical current times electrical potential."

"Man, we gotta stop doing that." Tucker said as they shook their head. 

"WE LOVE YOU EMBER!" I heard two familiar voices shout.

"I heard you the twelfth time." Ember growled. "Now bag them and gag them!" 

Dash had pulled me away from Danny and Kwan had locked Danny in a chokehold. "If the train will be moving 25 miles an hour..." Sam droned as she got dragged away from a security guard with Tucker. 

We were backstage with the crew members. "On the air in 5...4..." one of the crew members began to countdown.

"Later, dipsticks." Ember leaned over to me and Danny. "I gotta go rock my world, and when I say my world? I mean, my world!" Her hair of flames burned brighter than it did earlier. 

I looked at Danny with concern as she walked away. "Danny..." I said. "Stop her! Now!"

"I won't leave you, (Y/n)!" Danny argued, and I could faintly hear the band beginning to perform the hit song. 

"Forget about me!" I argued back, and Danny glared back at me.

"I can't! I won't!" He snapped.

"Hello, Amity Park!" I heard Ember say on the monitor. "Tell me who you love!?"

"Ember McLain, Ember McLain, Ember McLain!"

"Yeah, oh!" She sang her heart out to the world as the videocamera's red dot appeared. They were recording live. 

I was getting agitated. Danny wasn't doing anything. Sam and Tucker were spouting out mathematical questions to each other. I was the only one trying to save the world. 

"I hate to do this to me and you, Danny..." I sighed. "But if I can't break Ember's spell, I'm gonna have to break your heart."

I turned around in Dash's arms. I prepared for the worst.

"What are you looking at, loser?" Dash asked me. 

I pressed my lips against his, and tilted my head to kiss better. I wanted to hurl. "(Y/n)..." Danny said, softly. "How could you? How- Hey! Get away from her!" 

"Eugh!" Dash pushed me away. "She tastes like geek!"

"Eww..." I groaned, spitting at the ground. "He tastes like failure!"

But it was all I had to do to get Danny back.

Dash and Kwan ran away screaming, and Danny frowned. I turned to him and saw the disappointment in his face. "Danny, I'm so sorry...I..." I stammered, and he looked away from me.

"You and Dash..." He said. "But we were-" He was happy for a moment, and then he realized what had happened. "But we weren't...were we?"

"No..." I looked away for a moment, and frowned. "Ember did that. It's just...This is so hard, because part of me...part of me really liked this and our promise together..."

Danny's face fell, and he knew what I was about to talk about. Suddenly, Danny growled and his eyes glowed bright green as we watched Ember stuck her tongue out at the crowd. She continued to play her guitar. "Ember..." He growled. 

"Danny?" I held my hand in his and he squeezed it. "Are you okay?" 

"No." He said, truthfully which hurt me. His eyes turned back to normal as he looked at me. "I feel like my heart's been ripped out, but I know who I can take it out on!"

He dropped my hand, and started to transform into his ghost form. Danny flew away from me, and I smiled to myself. I was happy that he was back to normal, but I couldn't help but still hurt on the inside. 

"Oh, Ember...You will remember! Ember, one thing remains! Oh, Ember...Go on and tell her! You will remember my name!"

Everyone cheered and the crowd grew louder. 

~~~

*Danny's POV*

She broke my heart, and I wanted to tell her how much I really did like her. 

I couldn't tell her.

I bottled up my feelings from the promise me and (Y/n) had made and knocked Ember off the stage. Ember screamed in surprise and flew back into the monitor that had her face playing on the big screen.

"Hey, No Hit Wonder!" I shouted at her. "Mind if I jam with the band?!"

Ember crawled out with her makeup dripping down and her face skin was patched. Her guitar swooped down and she stuck a landing on it as if she was a surfer. 

I prepared myself as she surfed down in front of me. "Get this straight, dipstick!" She snarled. "I don't do duets!" She punched a chord and it struck me. I fell onto the floor of the crowd. I sighed, and held my head in my hand from the bruise. I sunk to the floor.

I made my way to the stage, and Ember walked up to the microphone. I took it from her before she sung the lyrics. 

"Sorry, no vocals in this number! Have you considered taking up mime?" I asked.

Ember rushed forward with her guitar in her hand and held it up like a baseball bat. I did the same with her microphone. We clashed, and all I could think about was (Y/n) and how much strength she gave me. 

We became fast friends ever since her and her family had moved into town. 

I didn't want to admit it, but my feelings for her were pretty strong. I wanted to tell her what I felt, but I was afraid of the rejection. I'm sure she felt the same way, too. 

Ember struck my microphone in half and I fell on my back. 

She threw her guitar down and her hands glowed bright pink. She struck me with her ghost rays, and trapped me in a vortex. 

I still could hear the crowd chanting her name. 

"Hear that?" Ember asked. "They're chanting my name all over the world. The revolution will be televised!"

"She's too strong." I muttered to myself. "If I could just stop the crowd from chanting... Something horrible that could break the spell. Like...(Y/n) kissing Dash!" I looked over to her, and she was looking at me in concern. Then, my eyes glanced upon Sam and Tucker who still wore Ember's merchandise. "Or worse..." I threw the microphone out of the vortex. "Tucker, Sam, sing! Take the mic and sing!" 

"Wait, you want us to sing?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, you said I stink!" Tucker said. 

I chuckled nervously. "Oh, haha, I was kidding!" I lied, "You rock! You rock out loud!" 

"You got that right!" Tucker held up the microphone. "Come on, Sam. Let's show them what we got!"

She walked out on stage with Tucker. I stopped myself from smiling at (Y/n)'s reaction. She held a hand over her mouth in shock as they walked out with confidence.

Tucker got down on his knees. "EMBER!" Sam shouted.

"YOU WILL REMEMBER." Tucker also sang off-key. "EMBER, ONE THING REMAINS."

"EMBER, SO WARM AND TENDER."

"YOU WILL REMEMBER MY NAME."

"What...?" Ember was running to the edge of the stage and I smiled. "Wait! No, stop!" I watched as her flames of hair disappeared, and the swirling vortex around me disappeared as well. "No, tell me who you love! Come on, say it!" She fell to her knees. "Say my name! Say my name!" She fell and looked at a tilted world with her eyes twitching.

"Danny!" (Y/n) shouted behind me. I caught the thermos she threw at me, and I winked at her. 

"The only thing we're saying here...." I removed the lid from the Fenton Thermos and pointed it downward. "Is goodbye!"

Ember's eyes widened and she screamed in fear as her spirit got sucked inside the thermos. I looked over to see the other band members disappear as well. 

"Uh..." I smiled at my friends on stage who were still singing off-key. "Okay, okay, you can stop now." 

"EMBER, ONE THING REM-" I left Tucker and Sam on the floors and flew right back to (Y/n). 

"Danny, that was awesome!" She exclaimed, and I returned back to normal. (Y/n) leaped into my arms and I whirled her around and hugged her. I held her for a couple seconds longer, and then we pulled away from each other in our arms. She tilted her head against mine. "I guess Ember's spell hasn't quite worn off..."

"You were never under in Ember's spell." Sam and Tucker teased her at the same time. 

She elbowed them both in the ribs, angrily. She was about to start arguing, but then I kept my arms around her to keep her from doing anything else. We ended up laughing together.

I smiled to myself, I hope she never changes. 

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

The day concluded with the standardized testing. Once Mr. Lancer had the test scores in his hands, he was very disappointed. 

"These standardized test scores are the worst in school history. No doubt due to the rampant late-night carousing prior to test day. However, two students' perfect scores did manage to bring the entire school average up." We watched as his face lit up. "And that's good news for my bonus." 

"Therefore, Tucker Foley and Sam Manson are both excused from the mandatory Cramtastic session." 

Danny and I watched as they threw the helmets off as if it was a graduation cap. "Yes!" They said. 

"This would be an example of irony." Sam grinned.

"Irony is a literary device employing the incongruity between what might be expected, and what actually occurs." Tucker said. 

"Tucker, we love you!" Two nerdy girls came up to him and he wrapped his arms around them both. Sam rolled her eyes and waved at me and Danny to follow him out of school.

"I don't suppose you could release Ember and get us out of this?" I asked casually. 

"Nope." Danny said, smiling at me. "Besides, she's a little busy right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 39
Fourteen year old Danny Fenton becomes a halfa (half ghost half human) after an accident in his parents' lab. Danny becomes Danny Phantom, the ghost...
194K 5.3K 22
Parents recently divorced, Dad takes your sister and Mom gets you. Gotta move, yay. Going to live in a strange town called Amity Park. Your life is a...
36.5K 1.7K 25
Two weeks after the Disasteroid incident, Danny Fenton's having the time of his life. Not. Of course, he and Sam are doing great, but it's the whole...
117K 3K 13
Danny's parents wants to test out a new invention they made specially for Phantom. They captured him in front of all of Amity. They used the new inve...