Danny Phantom x Female reader

By Laylachan22

Highest ranking: #1 in Dannyphantomxreader Season one of Danny Phantom with you thrown into it. (I do not o... More

Chapter One: Casper High~
Chapter Two: Mystery Meat
Chapter Three: Gigantic Meat Monster
Chapter Four: Changing the Menu
Chapter Five: School Lunch Battle
Chapter Six: Parental Bonding~
Chapter Seven: School Dances
Chapter Eight: Shallow Witches
Chapter Nine: Feelings
Chapter Ten: One of a Kind
Chapter Eleven: Sampson
Chapter Twelve: The Hunter
Chapter Thirteen: Skulker
Chapter Fourteen: Sampson Vs. Skulker
Chapter 15: Attack of the Killer Garage~
Chapter 16: The Party
Chapter 17: Danny Vs Technus
Chapter 18: Splitting Image
Chapter 19: Pointdexter
Chapter 20: Suspicion
Chapter 21: The Halfa
Chapter 22: Bitter Reunion
Chapter 23: Vlad
Chapter 24: The Truth About the (L/n)'s
Chapter 25: Emotions Intertwined
Chapter 26: Fright Knight
Chapter 27: Haunted Houses
Chapter 28: Fright Knight's Reign of Terror
Chapter 29: The Sword Must Sheathe in Pumpkin Near
Author's Note!
Chapter 30: Control Freaks
Chapter 31: Circus Gothica
Chapter 33: The Grim Reaper
Chapter 34: Free Will
Author's Note Update (One year later)!
*BONUS Episode* Fanning the Flame (Part 1)
*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 3)
*BONUS Episode Cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 4)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 1)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 2)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 3)
*BONUS Episode* 13 (Part 4)

*BONUS Episode cont.* Fanning the Flame (Part 2)

1.6K 49 15
By Laylachan22

*(Y/n)'s POV cont.*

Everyone rushed to the windows at full speed, jumping over chairs and pushing past me and Danny. We had to take a look as well. We saw a truck roll over and the band appeared on stage in the middle.

"Yeah, oh!" Ember sang at the front of the mic. Down below, the streets flooded with students. "Hello, Casper High! Tell me who you love!"

"Ember, Ember, Ember!"

"That's it, baby, say my name!" She shouted proudly. "Are you ready for a little youth revolution?!"

Danny and I were standing right outside with everyone else. Tucker had grabbed Sam's wrist and lead her to jump over the crowd to see if they could carry them, and they both fell to the ground.

We just watched.

"We love you, Ember!" Tucker exclaimed as they finally got a few people carrying them.

"That's because I fill a void in your empty lives!" Ember explained.

"You're right, Ember!" Sam shouted, which surprised me.

Beside me, Danny gasped and I watched as blue smoke escaped from his lips. "Uh oh..." He said, and I frowned.

Mr. Lancer stood on top of the fire hydrant with a megaphone. "Attention freakishly dressed teen idol!" Mr. Lancer shouted. "I order you to cease and desist!"

"Desist this, grandpa!" Ember shouted back. She turned a dial on her guitar, and played a chord. Suddenly, everyone just turned to face him and glared.

"Pride and prejudice!" Mr. Lancer commented.

"Ember's..." Danny started to say.

"The ghost?" I finished, and he gasped.

"Oh, my gosh." He said, and then changed right on cue in his ghost form. "I gotta save Lancer!"

"Wow, that was bittersweet." I said, and he chuckled.

"You've got that right, (Y/n)." Danny smiled at me, and then he flew overhead. I watched as the crowd of evil teens crawled over to Mr. Lancer, and Danny made him turn invisible.

They ran right through them, and Danny flew towards the truck. "Now to knock the pop princess off the..." He looked back to the truck to which he saw was empty. "...Charts?!"

Everyone snapped back to reality, as if they were dreaming, and I hurried over to Tucker and Sam. "Hey, there's no encore?!" Tucker angrily asked.

"Yeah, what's that all about?" Sam said disappointingly at me. Their faces fell, and I frowned as well. I felt bad, almost, because they just wanted to enjoy the concert even for just a little bit more.

~~~

The next day got even worse. Ember's been appearing more and more and the hallways just keep getting filled with posters. We met up with Sam and Tucker, who had a wig on. "Tucker, Sam, you're both starting to scare me." Danny said. "And I fight ghosts."

"Yeah, Sam, is that tattoo even real?" I asked, pointing at her forearm of Ember's flame logo.

"Calm down, (Y/n)." She said, smiling. "It's just one of those henna tattoos. They're not real."

"It's an Ember thing." Tucker said, patting his wig. "You two wouldn't understand it."

"Uh, you both do realize she's an evil, mind controlling spirit from another dimension?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you said the same thing about Paulina, (Y/n)." Tucker grinned at me.

"And you almost got into another fight with her yesterday." Sam pointed out.

Danny also gave me a smug smile. "You know, they both have a point." Danny said to me, and I rolled my eyes.

Speaking of the devil-. "Hey, everyone!" Paulina said, "Ember's giving away free concert tickets at Bucky's Mega Music store!" She glanced at Sam and Tucker. "Nice hair and tattoo!"

"Thanks!" They said.

"Nice hair!" Tucker complimented her.

After school was over, everyone basically ran to the front door where Lancer blocked it. "You people aren't going anywhere except-" The mob pushed him down and burst through the school doors. "-Detention!"

Danny grabbed Sam and Tucker's wrists while I held him back as well to help. My arms were wrapped around Danny's and he used all his strength to pull both of them back.

"Must..." they said.

"Have..."

"Ember..."

"Tickets..."

"We're going to have to deprogram them." I said as we were still getting dragged on the ground.

Danny looked at me and we saw how close we were together. We had to let go of each other and drag Sam and Tucker to the classroom.

Danny tied up Tucker in his seat and then he handed me the left over rope to tie Sam up in hers beside him. We turned on the machine and saw a math power-point play slide by slide.

"This is where the healing starts for these two." I sighed, crossing my arms. We watched as their eyes gazed upon the screen, with their mouths dropped.

We left them behind.

"I still don't get why we're not affected by Ember's music." Danny muttered to me, and I shrugged. His hand phased through his locker to grab the Fenton Thermos.

"Maybe because of your ghost powers and my..." I started to say.

"-Individuality or intelligence?" He offered, and I was surprised.

"I was gonna say utter disdained for anything popular, but uh...okay." I looked away while blushing. I looked at him again. "You really think I'm smart?"

Danny realized what he had said and smiled back.

"Not so fast." Mr. Lancer spoke up, and we were caught off guard. "You two lovebirds may be the only students left in the entire school-."

Danny hid the Fenton Thermos behind his back. "We're not lovebirds!" We threw in angrily. This was the third time we had to tell people.

"But that's not going to stop me from giving you an education!" Mr. Lancer grumbled, grabbing our wrists. He snatched us away. I noticed he didn't see the Fenton Thermos in Danny's hand.

Danny looked at me and we both smiled at each other, already thinking of our next plan. He took my hand in his, and turned me invisible with him. I was grinning as Mr. Lancer walked further away, and Danny lifted me up.

He gave me the Fenton Thermos to have, and he carried me through the walls bridal style.

After a while, I kept hold of the thermos, and I looked around while Danny held me in his arms. I looked up at Danny who glanced ahead, and I gasped. Under the sunlight, he looked so handsome-.

"Are you okay, (Y/n)?" Danny asked me.

"Huh?" I muttered dreamily while staring at him. "Oh. It's just really nice up here with you." I stammered, and blushed. "That's all. Flying's nice."

Danny smiled at me, and I saw his cheeks turning red, too. He turned his head back as he stared back at me.

We continued flying until our faces met Ember's face cut out.

"Oof!" We exclaimed in pain.

Danny and I fell to the roof top of the building. "Falling stinks." I grumbled.

He stood back up and held out his hand to me. I took it in his and he helped me up.

We heard the music down below faintly, and the crowd cheering.

"Tell...me...who...you...love!?" We heard Ember shout.

"Ember...Ember...Ember!"

Danny had picked me up again and I wrapped my hands around his neck. We phased through the walls to see what was going on.

"Something tells me they're not gonna love seeing their idol suffer inside the Fenton Thermos." Danny grumbled.

"I think I can distract them." I said to him. "All I need is a sharpie."

Danny raised an eyebrow at me, confused as to what I was going to do.

"Just get me to one of the cut outs." I grinned, and he shrugged. He let me down and I was hanging at the top of Ember's face. I was drawing glasses and a mustache on her face. "Hey, everybody, look! It's Ember McLame!"

"Oh, great." Ember muttered. "A critic. Maybe you'll like my new song better!"

She cranked the dial, and I prepared myself, but Danny swooped in and knocked her off the stage with his ghost rays. "Hey, do you take requests?" Danny asked her. "How about beat it?"

"How about I just lay down a few power chords instead, dipstick?" Ember asked, floating up to him with her guitar.

Danny had his hand on the lid of the thermos, but Ember beat him to it and played a chord. A green aura and a skeleton's face appeared inside it until it reached him. Danny was flown backwards, and I saw the thermos' lanyard attach to Ember's ear on the cut-out.

Ember laughed and played a chord. Her hair surrounded her and cocooned her away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 720 21
This year has been exciting, adventurous-- and even a little dangerous. Now, Its time to Fast forward to the next generation. We follow the son of Da...
59.9K 1.5K 38
Highest ranking: #4 in #dannyphantomxreader Welcome back to season 2 of Danny Phantom! Moving into Amity Park with your parents as proud paranormal r...
19.2K 214 22
Not good with descriptions but I'm gonna give it a try. We all know Danny Phantom, the resident ghost hero of Amity Park but what if he another siste...
3.4K 13 14
In this story, Danny Fenton was trained by his mother on how to fight and how to use Ghost equipment by his father. It all started when he was 5 year...