๐ˆ๐•๐˜

By theunwritten-

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž... More

๐Ÿฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐Ÿฎ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ฐ๐จ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ข๐ฑ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ

๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ

15.7K 315 31
By theunwritten-

The responsibility of love:
To keep another's heart safe.

As Damon had promised, he was right next me when I woke up. We were in the same position that I fell asleep in. He was really comfy.

We lied in bed for a bit until Damon had to drag me out of bed. What a big meanie. I did my morning routine in my bathroom and after that, Damon carried me downstairs.

My parents greeted us in the kitchen and fed us breakfast. My father wouldn't stop eyeing Damon which I thought was really weird but I could tell my stepmother enjoyed having Damon here.

After we ate the lovely breakfast that my parents made, Damon had said that he had to go for a bit but he would be picking me up in the afternoon.

"I'll be back before you know it baby." He said as he puts his shoes on by the front door.

"But I don't want you to go." I pouted at him.

He kneels down to my height and takes my hands into his own. His hands are hugeeee but they're really soft.

"Look, when I come back, we can go do something fun. How does that sound, hm?" His thumb rubs the back of my hands and as much as I want him to stay here, he'll be back soon.

"Okay!" I grin at him and a small smile forms on his face.

He soon leaves after that and I turn around to see both of my parents staring at me. My stepmother looks at me with happiness in her eyes while my father looks like he's ready to beat someone up.

"Aww my sweet daughter is going on a date!" She gushes.

"N-no I'm not." I'm pretty sure my cheeks are as red as tomatoes. She pinches my cheeks and continues talking on and on about my 'date' with Damon.

I think my cheeks might explode by how red they are.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

The afternoon rolled around pretty quick and I was currently in my closet trying to pick out an outfit. Damon never said where we were going so it's pretty hard to decide what to wear.

I settled on a white dress with a light yellow button up cardigan. To add to the outfit, I tie a heart shaped necklace around my neck. After deciding to leave my hair down, I make sure to say goodbye to Snowball and my stuffed animals before going downstairs.

A squeal is heard from behind me as I'm pulled into a tight hug.

"You look so so so beautiful!" My stepmother exclaims.

"C-can't breathe." I mumble but it comes out muffled.

"Angela let the girl breathe." My father says.

"Oh right, sorry."  She looks at me for a bit until tears start to form in her eyes and I furrow my eyebrows. Oh no, I didn't mean to make her cry.

"Momma why're you crying?" I reach up to wipe her tears.

"I'm just so proud of you Ivy. You deserve all of this and so much more."

Then a tear fell from my eye. "It's all thanks to you guys. I'm so grateful for everything you guys have done for me even after everything." I say, looking at both of my parents.

"I know sweetie. I know." I hugs both of them and we break apart form the hug after a few seconds.

There's a knock on the door and I immediately rush over to it.

"Damon!"

He stands with his hands in his pockets. He's wear a black turtle neck and dark shades that hide his beautiful brown eyes.

"Hi baby. Are you ready to go?"

"Yuppie!" He offers me his hand and I gladly accept it.

"Bring her back before it gets dark!" I hear my father shout after us as Damon opens the passenger door to his car for me.

"Will do Mr. Stone."

Then he drove off and down the street.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

The breeze of the air washes through my hair, making it go in all directions. The car comes to a stop next to a wooden gate that opens up to a trail.

Damon exits the car and rounds it to my side, opening my door.

"Thank you kind sir." I say in a playful manner.

"You're welcome m'lady." I giggle at that.

Damon opens the wooden gate and we begin walking on the trail. The trail is surround by white flowers and trees. The sun shines on them making it seem like I'm in a fairytale.

"Damon?"

"Yes princess?" I'm not sure why but whenever he calls me those nicknames, it does weird things to my tummy.

"Where are we going?"

He chuckles, "You'll see."

We soon arrive to the end of the trail and just to the right is a pond with ducks!

"Duckies!" I point at them excitedly.

"Do you want to go feed the ducks baby?" Damon's asks.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" He raises a brow.

"Yes please." He smiles as I say that and hands me half a loaf of bread from the bag he's holding. Woah I didn't even notice that. I also take note that there's a book in there.

After he hands me the bread, I rush over to the ducks and begin feeding them small pieces. I watch as they all rush over to get a piece.

Every time they rush over to the bread, it makes me giggle but it also makes me sad because what if nobody feeds these ducks? I'll feed them everyday if I have to!

All of the bread is soon gone and it makes me wish I had more but I'm pretty sure they're all full now.

I turn around to see Damon looking at me while sitting against a tree. He motions me over and I walk over to him.

He pulls me to sit down on his lap, making me blush bright red.

"Did I ever tell you how gorgeous you look today?"

"N-no."

"Well, you look absolutely divine." His hand moves to play with my hair, making me want to fall asleep.

"You look p-pretty today too." I compliment him back.

"Thank you darling." I move to snuggle against his chest, making myself more comfortable.

We sit in silence for what seems like hours but in reality it was only a few minutes. The only sounds heard are the ducks and the wind blowing every now and then.

"Damon?" I call out.

"Yes baby?" He responds.

"Can you read me the you book you have? Pretty please?" I look up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course. I had already planned to." He takes the book out from the bag. I position myself in between his legs so I can see the book too.

"This is a tale about a princess and a prince." He says as he begins to read.

I want to stay like this forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 17.2K 28
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
15.6K 371 30
"๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’" โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข "๐บ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 185 27
๐‘๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ข ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ ๐จ. ๐‡๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ...
1.5M 66.6K 45
โ—‰๐–๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ โ—‰ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ช๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ก๏ฟฝ...