His Forever | J.hs (BOOK 3)

dionnes_tapes tarafından

This is the third and FINAL book to the "His Baby" series. Please read "His Baby" and "His, Always" first. ... Daha Fazla

Warning/things to know.
playlist
prologue
Chap: 1
Chap: 2
Chap: 3
Chap: 4
Chap: 5
Chap: 6
Chap: 7
Chap: 8
Chap: 9
chap: 10
chap: 11
chap: 12
chap: 13
chap: 14
chap: 15
chap: 16
chap: 17
chap: 18
chap: 19
chap: 20
chap: 21
chap: 22
chap: 23
chap: 24
chap: 25
chap: 26
chap: 27
chap: 28
chap: 29
chap: 30
chap: 31
chap: 32
chap: 33
chap: 34
chap: 35
chap: 36
chap: 37
chap: 38
chap: 39
chap: 40
chap: 41
chap: 42
chap: 43
chap: 44
chap: 45
chap: 46
chap: 47
chap: 48
chap: 49
chap: 50
trin pulls a prank pt. 3
chap: 51
chap: 52
chap: 53
chap: 54
chap: 55
chap: 56
chap: 57
chap: 58
chap: 59
chap: 60
chap: 61
chap: 62
chap: 63
chap: 64
chap: 65
chap: 66
chap: 67
chap: 68
chap: 69
chap: 70
chap: 71
addressing an issue.
chap: 72
chap: 73
chap: 74
chap: 75
chap: 76
chap: 77
chap: 78
chap: 79
chap: 80
chap: 81
chap: 82
chap: 83
chap: 84
chap: 85
chap: 86
chap: 87
chap: 88
chap: 89
chap: 90
chap: 91
chap: 92
chap: 93
chap: 94
chap: 96
chap: 97
chap: 98
chap: 99
chap: 100
chap: 101
chap: 102
chap: 103
chap: 104
chap: 105
chap: 106
chap: 107
chap: 108
chap: 109
chap: 110
chap: 111
chap: 112
chap: 113
chap: 114
chap: 115
chap: 116
chap: 117
chap: 118
chap: 119
chap: 120
chap: 121
chap: 122
chap: 123
chap: 124
trin pulls a prank pt.4
chap: 125
chap: 126
chap: 127
chap: 128
chap: 129
chap: 130
chap: 131
chap: 132
chap: 133
chap: 134
chap: 135
chap: 136
chap: 137
chap: 138
chap: 139
chap: 140
chap: 141
chap: 142
chap: 143
chap: 144
chap: 145
chap: 146
chap: 147
chap: 148
chap: 149
chap: 150
Epilogue.
thank you.
stop crying yall.
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4

chap: 95

2.7K 142 243
dionnes_tapes tarafından

NINETY - FIVE: DEBT

HOSEOK

"R E D, Red." Hoseok pointed to the red paint splatter on the page before looking down at the twins.

"What color is this girls?" He asked expectedly.

"Red!" The twins exclaimed. Hoseok smiled.

"That's right. B L U E, blue." He pointed to the next paint splatter.

"Blue." The girls respond.

"Dinner!" Trinity shouted from the kitchen.

Hoseok closed the book and placed it on the coffee table before picking up the twins and bringing them into the kitchen. Trinity was in the midst of laying out their meal.

"How was activity time?" She asked. Hoseok hummed.

"It was good as always. They catch on fast." Hoseok said.

Trinity and Hoseok had been doing some learning/activity time with the twins. It was both to kick start their thinking processes and also to get them ready for pre - school.

Ava and cleo were already incredibly advanced for their age. But it was no harm in taking some extra time to exercise their brain and teach them new things.

"I would hope so. In just two in a half weeks my babies are going to be three." She smiled.

"Time needs to slow down." Hoseok mumbled as he placed them in their high chairs. Trinity scoffed and went to sit down after he pulled her chair out.

"Thank you." She said.

"Of course."

Hoseok gave it two days. With much thought and consideration, hoseok decided that he would carry out his plan according to Remy and her boyfriend. They were in some serious debt and hoseok figured that it wouldn't be harmful getting his lick back for all the drama Remy had caused.

Trinity didn't know anything about it and honestly she didn't need to. Hoseok knew that he promised to try and stray away from the streets for her, but it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.

"You know, the girls have their first dance recital on Friday. I'm so excited." Trinity squealed.

"Really?" Hoseok raised a brow. Trinity nodded.

"Yup. They're going to be dressed as flowers. It's gonna be cute."

"I ain't been seeing much practice going on." Hoseok scooped some food into his mouth.

"They won't be doing much, hoseok. They're two years old. The most they'll do is twirl." Trinity said.

"Mhm." Hoseok mumbled.

He wanted to make sure his schedule was cleared for that. He could not and absolutely would not miss the twin's first recital for the world.

"Should I get my princesses something nice for their first performance?" He looked at the twins.

"Maybe some diamond earrings." He thought outloud.

"Here you go." Trinity rolled her eyes. Hoseok smirked and licked over his lips.

"What?" He feened ignorance.

"Their birthday is on the 29th. You have a full 23 days to wait until you get them jewelry. Why spend money on their first recital on something so expensive when you can just get it for their birthday?" Trinity rationalized.

"Don't act like you weren't planning to get them something too." Hoseok made the point.

Trinity looked away with a telling expression which let hoseok know everything.

"Exactly." He chuckled, picking up his fork.

Trinity had made chicken pasta for dinner. They engaged in some typical parent/couples conversation as they ate. Once they were done they cleaned the kitchen before going upstairs for the night.

As trinity pulled ava from the bathtub and dried her off after their baths, hoseok slid on his tennis shoes.

"This, mommy." Ava pointed to her princess and the frog themed pajama set.

"I know Ava bug. You're going to wear that one just be patient." Trinity sighed.

Hoseok kissed his teeth and grabbed his gun from the drawer. Making sure it was loaded before tucking it into his waistband, he made his way to the hall and stopped outside of the bathroom.

"Trin." He knocked on the door.

"Yeah?" Trinity shouted from the other side.

"I'm about to leave out for a second. I'll be right back."

A few seconds pass without him getting a response. Hoseok started to frown until he seen the door swing open. Trinity poked her head out with a curious look on her face.

"Where you going? I thought we were going to watch some Netflix tonight?" She asked.

"I'm just going to get some cigars." Hoseok lied. Trinity raised a brow. He kissed his teeth.

"And pick up a package." He added. Trinity pouted.

"Oh...okay then. See you when you get back." She smiled sadly. Hoseok leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"We can still watch our Netflix-"

"I think I'm just gonna go to bed. I forgot I had an early day at the studio tomorrow." Trinity said.

Hoseok gently gripped her chin before tilting her head upwards. They made eye contact. Her brown eyes were glossed over by an emotion he couldn't quite read. But he didn't like it.

"I'll be back soon." He whispered, stroking the skin of her cheek with his thumb. Trinity nodded.

They shared a kiss on the lips before he pulled back. He peeped into the bathroom to see Ava and cleo sitting on the sink holding their toothbrushes. He smiled.

"I love you." He said to all three at once. Trinity gave a tight lipped smile before stepping back in.

"We love you too." She said softly, pushing on the door to close him out.

Hoseok sighed and ran his hand down his face. Trinity obviously had something on her mind that she was choosing not to say or address. And hoseok chose not to think about it too much because it would drive him crazy.

_______

The rumble of the engine dwindles down in the night after Hoseok pulled the keys from the ignition. He sighed as he looked both ways before racing ahead.

The people ahead of him were blurs in the distance. But it was hard to ignore the ripples of the lake waters in the distance as he squinted his eyes.

"Let's get this shit over with." He mumbled before hopping out of the dodge.

He closed and locked the doors, tucking his keys into his pockets afterwards. His tennis shoes dig into the dirt chips that littered the ground as he made his way towards the long wooden deck.

The closer he got, the better he could see. Rico stood in front of two chairs tied back to back. Two bodies sitting in the seats with ropes wrapped around them and duct tape over their mouths. Hoseok hummed.

"Rico." He said, making his presence known. Rico turned around to look at him, a mischievous gleam in his eyes as he put out the cigarette had had sitting between his lips a blazing 3 seconds ago.

"Boss man. What's up?"

Hoseok gave a clean and sturdy hand shake before addressing the two masked men standing at his side.

"Was it a hard job?" He nodded towards the chairs. The men shook their heads.

"No, shockingly. When we found them they were shacked up in his place high off their asses. You'd be lucky to get a clear response out of either." Rico smirked.

Hoseok clenched his jaw. "I'll get a clear response." He said assuringly.

"The floor is yours." Rico stepped to the side.

Hoseok creeped up to the chairs right when the hostages began to open their eyes. He pushed out a disappointed huff before snatching the tape from his first victim's mouth.

"Mmh, fuck!" The woman groaned in pain. Hoseok carelessly tossed the damp tape into the lake water before placed his hand on top of the woman's head and turning it in his direction.

"Hey baby girl." He taunted.

Remy looked up at him with a spooked expression. Almost as if she had just seen a ghost. Her eyes void of any of that arrogance and cockiness that she seemed to displace in front of trinity last week.

"J-Jay." She stuttered. Hoseok licked over his lips.

"Don't you forget it." He winked before going over to her man.

"This your guy?" He raised a brow, pointing to the slumped male figure who had been shaking his head in hopelessness and disbelief.

"D-don't hurt him." Remy sniffled. Hoseok could see her green eyes building up with tears. He didn't like doing this to women but Remy was no woman. She was a selfish bitch who was delusional over a man she could not have. And she figured this shit would fly all because of what she and hoseok used to have.

"This your man? Yes or no." Hoseok repeated the question. Remy nodded hesitantly. Hoseok looked away from her.

"Looks out of it. You two shot up before coming here?" He asked, slapping his palm against's the man's cheek.

"It was nothing but coke from what we seen." Rico cut in. Hoseok shook his head.

"Nah...this something else." He whispered.

"Wake the fuck up." He gritted, slapping the man across the cheek with so much force it caused his head to shoot back.

When he didn't wake up, Hoseok knew something.

He picked up his limp wrist and felt around for a pulse. His wrist was getting cold and there wasn't a hint of blood circulation or a pulse. Meaning he was dead.

"I think he might've overdosed. Either while you guys were waiting or while you guys were coming here. Either way, he's useless to me now. Shit!" He cursed, stepping back.

Remy sniffled. "No!" She shouted, trying to look over her shoulder at him. Hoseok clenched his jaw and grabbed her by the back of her neck, pushing her head down.

"Shut the fuck up. Crying as if you gave a shit about him." He hissed in her ear.

"If you gave a fuck about him then you wouldn't approach my lady in the mall to hop on my dick any chance you get." He let go of her neck with a vicious yank.

Remy slumped her shoulders. He watched her in disgust as her tears hit her naked legs.

"Rico." Hoseok said assertively. Rico looked over.

"Untie him. You brought a blade? Knife?" He asked.

"Macho has us." Rico nodded to one or the masked men. Hoseok nodded.

"Chop him up and toss him. We can't do shit with a dead body." Hoseok said. Rico smirked and pulled out his blade.

"I've been waiting for this." He said. "Come on boys."

Hoseok watched as Rico and the others walked towards the black SUV they had came in. When he could no longer see them anymore, he pulled out his gun and checked it.

"Pl...please don't do this." Remy cried. Hoseok looked over his shoulder at her.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'll tell you everything you need to know. I'll even apologize to trinity." Remy begged.

"You just-" she took a deep breath. "C-can't kill me."

Hoseok cocked the gun and pushed it into the side of her neck causing her to scream.

"Shut the fuck up." He gritted through his teeth. Remy's eyes squeezed shut as she tried to form words on her trembling lips.

"I want my money Remy." He said. Remy nodded.

"I'll g-g-get you your money." She said. "I promise Jay."

"You never used to listen to me." He furrowed his brows. "Don't bullshit me. You owe me three grand on your own. And now you have to pay for his bitch ass. I want my 8,000."

"I'll get it!" Remy cried loudly, her body shaking. "I'll get it! I'll do anything-"

"I want it by Monday." Hoseok said. He wanted to laugh because of how wide her eyes got.

Monday was in just 5 days. No way could she come up with 8,000 in five days.

"Sell pussy. Rob a bank. I don't care. If I don't have my shit by Monday-" he dug the gun further into her neck. "It's your blood on my hands, baby girl."

In the background hoseok could hear the blood splattering we Rico and the others cut up the body of remy's once abusive boyfriend. Tossing his body parts in the lake. The clear waters bleeding red as his body parts floated away in the darkness.

"Okay...okay." Remy said shakily.

Hoseok placed the gun back into his waistband before stepping away. Remy pursed her lips, giving him a look that told she wanted sympathy. But Hoseok would be crazy to give it to her.

"Rico!" Hoseok called out. Rico looked back. Blood stained his arms and the knife he held in his hand. But hoseok wasn't the least bit bothered.

"Get her out of here once you're done. She knows what she needs to do." Hoseok nodded towards Remy.

"Got it boss man." Rico said before going back to his task.

Hoseok turned on his heels and began to walk back towards his car. But he only got a few steps away before the time stopping words were being said.

"I'm pregnant."

Hoseok stopped in his tracks. He turned around to face Remy and seen that she was already looking at him.

"It's not mine." Hoseok said. "And it's not family." He tilted his head. "So why should I give a fuck?"

Remy looked away. Hoseok gave her one last glare before leaving for his car.

________

Hoseok closed the master bedroom doors as gently as possible as to not make much noise or startle trinity awake.

Once the locks click he walks over towards the nightstand to flicker on the lamp. Taking out his gun, he puts it on safety before throwing it in the drawer. Hoseok then ran his fingers through his hair before sitting on the edge of the bed.

A lot of shit was on his mind. Honestly, he thought the battle inside of his head was done but now it seemed like it had just begun.

On the drive back home he thought about what Remy said. And how she said it.

Honestly it sounded like she was lying. But what if she wasn't?

Hoseok couldn't kill her knowing that she had a baby. But business was business and Remy should've known better than to steal from him.

If she didn't have his money then this was a grave she dug for herself. And he didn't need to feel sorry for her or show any remorse.

"Didn't know it took 2 hours to get cigars."

Hoseok's eyes opened from the sound of Trinity's voice.

He looked over his shoulder expecting to see her sitting up but she was still laying on her side facing away from him.

"I also needed to pick up a package." Hoseok pointed out. He heard trinity smack her lips.

"Whatever Seok." She mumbled.

Hoseok rolled his eyes before going towards the bathroom. He turned on the shower water because he was in need of a wash off. He then left out of the bathroom to take off his watch.

Passing up Trinity's nightstand, he seen her bright pink journal laying on top of it. Curiosity eats at him but he remembered what she said about it and he needed to respect her privacy.

Knowing she was pissed at him wouldn't help him sleep tonight. But hoseok decided that he would just deal with it in the morning.

-
A/n: y'all are about to HATEEE me in these next 2 or so chapters. And I'm so sorry in advanced.

I know I didn't update yesterday. So I might double update today to make up for it. But I do wanna shout myself out rq.

Twitter (main acc) : @j_dionnee

Twitter (second acc) : @jdionnee

Also, if you haven't checked out my book Electric Hearts then please do so if you're interested in sci-fi romance and love Seokjin 💙.

Excuse any mistakes <3.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

167K 8.5K 38
Cha y/n who belongs to a very rich family, fell in love with Jeon jungkook who is a poor guy. Despite the opposition of this relationship by her fami...
495K 12.4K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
62.4K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...