The Arcade || Lee Felix (rewr...

Por dearmramazonlady

"Welcome to adventure of the strays, or as I'd like to call it, welcome to try escaping hell" he said. "So wh... Más

Before you read
[01] - Hand sanitazer and coke
[02] - Hellevator
[03] - District 9
[04] - How to die
[05] - Rescue mission, AKA suicide mission
[06] - Crashing a bus for the sake of an elevator
[07] - My pace
[08] - I am YOU
[09] - Korean barbecue with soju and fake friends
[10] - Get cool
[11] - Lucky coin
[12] - Miroh
[13] - Sofas, beds and dry bread with jam
[14] - Jumping to our deaths
[15] - Prison break
[16] - All for a backpack
[17] - Finding chan
[18] - Nine or none
[19] - Clé 1
[20] - Maze of memories
[21] - Felix
[22] - Dying again and again, let's make some noice
[23] - Side effects
[24] - Magic castles and headaches
[25] - Tiger plushie
[26] - Double knot
[28] - Levanter
[29] - We really do jump to our deaths
[30] - Let's go to the fields, ields
[31] - We go shopping/stealing
[32] - Felix says I'm smart, i think he's hit his head
[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo
[34] - Step out of clé
[35] - Country roads, take me home
[36] - To the place, where I belong
[37] - Stray kids
[38] - Cheesecake for everyone
[39] - Let's get high y'all
[40] - Sleepover at Chan's
[41] - Spicyy
[42] - Happy endin gg
New Story

[27] - Let's show the world my pretty feet

1.7K 103 51
Por dearmramazonlady

"So how big do you think the rooms are?" Felix asked us.

"Don't know, but if we're all going to fit we probably need more than one room" Chan said and looked around to see how many we were.

"Maybe if they have two family rooms?" I suggested.

"And how am I supposed to know what rooms are family rooms?" Felix asked me with a look of disbelief.

"Well I don't know, how many rooms are there even? We could check them out and see how to do if there aren't too many" I said.

"Maybe 10 rooms" Felix said after quickly counting the keys.

"Then we could just check them all" I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, let's take all keys" Felix said rolling his eyes but taking all the keys.

One after one we went through the rooms. The first five rooms were double rooms, then there were two rooms for 4, two rooms for 6 and one suite that was bigger than all the other rooms but was still only a double room.

"So four in a four room and five in a six room" Chan said when we were returning all the keys we wouldn't use.

"Perfect, I'll take whichever" I said.

"I though you were gonna get the suite with Felix" Jeongin said.

Now I adverted my glare towards Jeongin instead.

"Jeongin shut up" Hyunjin warned the younger. And looked between me and Felix. I looked over at Felix again and saw he seemed to be blushing, just a tiny bit.

"Stop you're making him blush" I said and rolled my eyes.

Now Felix threw a glare my way, I just returned it by shrugging.

"I'm m not sharing room with Nora" Felix said and headed towards one of the rooms.

"Fine" I said not really caring.

The two rooms were next to each other so we were all still close. That was good so we could quickly reach each other if we ever are about to die, which, in those circumstances, is quite likely.

I took the other room since Felix obviously didn't want me to be in the same room, for some reason. That boy was being weird. Sometimes it seemed like he liked me, almost, but other times he wanted to stay away from me, like now. Don't think I haven't noticed him staring at me intensely as if he was admiring me from time to time lately, I am quite attentive and good at reading people, but he's just weird right now. Sometimes I was almost certain he liked me, and those times I could feel something inside of me, but I didn't really want to admit to myself what that feeling really was because Felix certainly couldn't actually like me so I shouldn't think too much about it.

As I entered the room I chose a bed and sat down immediately. My feet were hurting so much. I didn't have the best shoes for walking, and we'd been walking quite a lot, more or less two whole days with few stops to rest. My feet were certainly swollen too, and after taking off the shoes and socks I saw what I had been afraid of, multiple and big blisters and other red and swollen spots.

"That's looking quite nasty" Seungmin said as he saw my feet.

"You think?" I asked jokingly with sarcasm.

"No they're for sure the prettiest feet I've ever seen" he changed his mind.

"I know" I replied but put the socks back on to cover my feet.

Everybody were really tired, so falling asleep didn't take long. I was probably first to fall asleep and didn't wake up a single time before it was morning. I hadn't had a sleep this good in forever.

When I woke up Jeongin was already up and out of the bed. I didn't know what he was doing, because here really was nothing to do.

"Good morning sunshine" he said jokingly to me when he saw me, with a puffy face and messy hair from sleeping.

I looked at him, still with sleep in my eyes, and tried smiling an sarcastic smile.

"You look horrible" he declared.

"Well thank you for stating your observation" I said before yawning.

The others woke up one after one and once everyone in our room had woken up we went next door and knocked on the door.

Chan opened up, but we saw behind him one bed was still occupied by a sleeping Hyunjin.

"We've been trying our best to wake him up, but it's impossible" he said and looked at the sleeping boy.

"Let me" Jeongin said, cracking his knuckles and went straight into the room and towards Hyunjin.

We all didn't even notice what it was he did, but the next second Hyunjin was awake.

Jeongin pretend to bow like after a show and some of us let out a chuckle.

"You think they have breakfast?" I asked.

"Why would they have breakfast?" Felix asked.

"Because it's a bed and breakfast" I said, emphasizing the breakfast in the name.

"Yeah but so far we've seen nobody work here, the breakfast sure couldn't be fresh at least" he argued.

"We could go check it out at least" Chan said, taking my side which Felix didn't seem too happy about.

They did have breakfast. And the breakfast was fresh, so someone was working here, or maybe it was because it was a game.

Either way I filled my plate since the food was free, and so did the others. Felix didn't even have time to be bitter over the fact I'd been correct. He was also stuffing himself with everything he could find.

It didn't take us long to check out since we had nothing with us. All we needed to do was leave the keys back were we found them, then we were out again, walking on the dangerous streets where anything could happen. We did leave some money we had even if it seemed like we didn't need to pay, you never know what type of revenge a game could do.

Nothing had happened because we stopped to sleep. That we knew of at least. We kept being careful, and I kept having to walk in a funny way because my feet hurt so much.

"Are your feet fine?" Seungmin asked. He must've seen I wasn't exactly walking normally.

"Yeah I'm just fi-" I didn't get to finish the word since it turned into a shriek. I had taken a step wrong and my feet twisted to the side. I probably would have fallen to the ground if Seungmin hadn't grabbed my arm to keep me up.

"Nora!" Felix reacted with panic when he saw what had happened. He ran to grab my other arm to keep me up. "You okay?" He asked with worry, not even bothering to try and hide it.

"I'm fine" I said again and tried shaking off their hands that were holding my arms. I took one step and almost fell to the ground again, if they hadn't grabbed my arms again. I couldn't stand on my foot, much less walk on it. Pain shoot up through my ankle as I tried putting weight on it.

"You're obviously not fine" Felix said and wrapped one arm around my waist to give me support.

"No it's fine, let me walk by myself" I tried saying because I didn't want Felix to think I'm weak. That's why I hadn't told anyone about my hurting feet or the blisters when I started feeling them either, I though everyone would have swollen and hurting feet and I didn't want to be the one complaining.

"As if" he said with sarcasm and helped me sit down on the ground. "It's probably sprained" He took off my shoe and sock to look at my foot "Why didn't you tell me anything?" He asked.

My foot sure must've been the ugliest foot I'd ever seen. It was red and swollen, the heel was just a big blister, and I had more blisters at both sides by the ball of the foot, then my ankle was starting to get a deeper red color, almost a bit purple. "What are you talking about? it happened just now" I said and shrugged.

"Not the ankle, the blisters" he said.

"Oh, but they don't really hurt that much" I lied.

"You obviously sprained your ankle because you were walking in a weird way since your feet hurt, if you'd just told us we could have gotten bandaids or something" he ranted on about me keeping quiet and not complaining.

Well this was the complete opposite of how I'd expected him to react if I complained over my feet.

I just looked at him with big eyes and a heart I noticed first afterwards was beating just a tiny bit faster than normally. Probably from the shock when I twisted my feet, or maybe that combined with something else I wouldn't admit to myself what it was.

"You're not going to complain?" I asked, still waiting for him to make a comment about it.

"Why would I complain?" He asked and took off my other shoe for me too.

"Because I'm slowing us down" I said.

"You can't help that" he said and and looked at my red and swollen feet with a scowl over his face.

I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say. Felix noticed that.

"Get up on my back, I'll carry you for now" he said and helped me stand up by lifting me up in my armpits.

"There's really no need..." I tried saying but he obviously wasn't listening.

"You can't walk right now Nora, just let us help you" Chan agreed with Felix.

Together they helped me up on Felix' back and we were off again. We weren't as fast now anymore though, so if we had to run from something we were screwed.

After a while the pace was slowing down even more and it went slower and slower for me and Felix. He's in good shape, but not that good shape. It was hard carrying around another human for this long, because it had already been like forever.

"Should we switch?" Chan asked Felix. "I can take her for a while" he offered.

"No it's fine" Felix said but even on his voice he sounded exhausted.

"You'll have her back later, just let me help you so you don't overdo yourself" Chan said, not giving up.

"I'm not even tired" Felix said. The biggest lie he'd ever said.

"We all know that's not true" I said. "Why can't you let Chan help me for a while so you can recover?" I asked him. I only had one theory but it would still be madness. Felix just can't like me. It's impossible, even if it seemed very much like it most of the time.

He didn't answer.

"Yeah what is the reason Felix?" Chan asked with a smirk.

Before I could think words just came out of my mouth. "Do you like me?" I asked him, but very quiet. Once I'd said it I was praying to god I'd said it too low for him to hear.

"Huh?" He wondered, he didn't seemed to have heard, but maybe had a suspicion because his ears might have turned slightly pink.

"Nothing" I said, taking it all back and hoping no damage was done. What was I even thinking? Obviously not at all.

At last Felix let Chan take over and we continued the walk. It went a bit faster now again but I saw Felix throwing glares from time to time at us. I must have been hallucinating from the pain because it looked like Felix was jealous, and he's definitely not. Although he didn't want Chan to carry me because he wanted to do it himself. So he could be jealous, but there was no reason for him to be. I mean it's me we're talking about. He just can't like me.

Chan suddenly stopped walking and so did everyone else. They all stopped to look at what we had in front of us.

"I don't like this" Minho stated when he saw the bridge we were soon about to get on.

"Me neither" Changbin agreed.

"The last bridge we tried crossing fell down, I'm not crossing this bridge" Jeongin said.

"And we haven't had any obstacles since this morning" Hyunjin said. "It's kinda sus if you ask me"

In front of us we had a bridge crossing the water and on it a bit ahead of us stood take off on the ground.

"I think this is the correct way to go" I told them.

"How can you possibly want to go on a bridge when you can't even run?" Jeongin asked me.

"But we've tied our shoes with double knots, we've prepared ourselves with both dangers and a good night's sleep with breakfast, and now we're ready to take off. I want to say the elevator is somewhere close on the other side of the bridge" I explained to them.

"She's got a point" Chan agreed.

"Yeah she does" Felix agreed too, which seldom happened, so now I kind of think I'm wrong for that reason.

"I still don't trust bridges on this level though" Jeongin argued.

"It'll be fine, let's just walk over" Jisung said and we started walking. Some unwilling, but they followed to not be left behind.

We got to the other side and like I'd though it didn't take us long before we reached the elevator. I still didn't understand though why we hadn't encountered any dangers since this morning, maybe they had gotten what they'd wanted; making us stay alert at all times, but I didn't complain when we stepped into the elevator. I had to stand on my own because I was too tall to fit under the roof on Chan's back. We pressed the next button which was the second last button, not long left to go now.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
22K 1K 33
she had lost every bit of hope as she started to give up but when he finds out he was close to losing her, he soon realized what she actually meant t...
236K 12.1K 35
*completed* Viruses always seem to win in the end, don't they. Even when the entire planet is fighting for its life, it grasps around itself faster t...
844K 39.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...