Gaming Trinity ༓ TXT || Taegyu

By Taegyaza

♧︎ After waking up inside of a video game called: Tower of Challedency Beomgyu, the do-nothing guy, finds him... More

▹ System 0͎0͎༓
▹ System 0͎1͎༓
▹ System 0͎2͎༓
▹ System 0͎3͎༓
▹ System 0͎4͎༓
▹ System 0͎5͎༓
▹ System 0͎6͎༓
▹ System 0͎7͎༓
▹ System 0͎8͎༓
▹ System 0͎9͎༓
▹ System 1͎0͎༓
▹ System 1͎1͎༓
▹ System 1͎2͎༓
▹ System 1͎3͎༓
▹ System 1͎4͎༓
▹ System 1͎5͎༓
▹ System 1͎6͎༓
▹ System 1͎7͎༓
▹ System 1͎8͎༓
▹ System 1͎9͎༓
▹ System 2͎0͎༓
▹ System 2͎1͎༓
▹ System 2͎2͎༓
▹ System 2͎3͎༓
▹ System 2͎4͎༓
▹ System 2͎5͎༓
▹ System 2͎6͎༓
▹ System 2͎8͎༓
▹ System 2͎9͎༓
▹ System 3͎0͎༓
▹ System 3͎1͎༓
▹ System 3͎2͎༓
▹ System 3͎3͎༓
▹ System 3͎4͎༓
▹ System 3͎5͎༓
▹ System 3͎6͎༓
▹ System 3͎7͎༓
▹ System 3͎8͎༓
▹ System 3͎9͎༓
▹ System 4͎0͎༓
▹ System 4͎1͎༓
▹ System 4͎2͎༓
▹ System 4͎3͎༓

▹ System 2͎7͎༓

1K 79 256
By Taegyaza

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Taehyun's POV

I was lying down on my bed with my monkey. She was sitting behind my head, playing in with my hair. Actually, it was more like she was trying to dig through it.

"I wonder what your mom thinks about me.." That's something I wonder all the time, I've known him for over 50 days yet I'm still having trouble reading him.

Does he like me or not..

He's so kind to me that's for sure and he kissed me twice on the cheek not too long ago. Here I am wondering if that was platonic or romantic affection. Well that happened after rejecting my advances so...

How many times have we kissed again? The first time was to distract me from my claustrophobia, the second time was when I asked for a one-second kiss while pretending to be frenzied, the last time was after killing Yeonjun and I'm not really sure how we ended up kissing but he immediately scolded me for it so...

Basically none of these kisses were real REAL.

(If only he knew that they kissed more than that, system update one being the most real and intimate one.)

I sigh as I sat up against my headboard after sitting Iseul on my lap of course. I slowly perceived the sound of the door opening gently, so I turned my head in that direction as I became a tad more alert.

It was Beomgyu who walked in, looking as serious but attractive as ever. I really like his new silver hair, it compliments his lip piercing and his earrings that he's had on since the beginning, I'm wearing a pair too. I just love everything about the way he looks, he's so handsome with his loose black tie yet it's so cute how his long white sleeves have his hands almost covered entirely. His skinny black pants are really making his legs look long or maybe they really are that long, whatever it is he's so good-looking. He can strongly pass as a Kpop idol it's insane, and now I'm just noticing how much I'm staring but he's probably used to it.

What I don't understand at the moment is why Beomgyu is frowning at me.

No one's POV

Beomgyu was indeed not looking at Taehyun most adequately, it's not because he doesn't like what he's seeing, the younger's eyes are like his favourite things to look at. It's just that he feels confused and irritated over what he heard some time ago:

Taehyun said that he loves Hueningkai.

Beomgyu's hands unknowingly formed into fists, nails digging in his palms so hard that it's starting to hurt.
He initially stepped in here to cool off but the sight of Taehyun looking at him with his cute-ass eyes, weirdly made his blood boil.

'What the fuck does that mean?!'

'I thought he liked me.. Was I wrong? And didn't he tell me that during the system update?'

'No but Taehyun liking half Korean guy has to be the biggest bullshit I've ever heard.'

'The talking bird seems to not say things himself, it only repeats. This means that Taehyun told someone that he likes half-Korean boy, then that someone said it out loud while the talking bird was there.'

Beomgyu's expression fell as he truly registered the fact that that statement has to be true, unless Taehyun lied which would be dumb, judging from where they are.

"Beomgyu are you okay—"

"No." Wait but he doesn't want to make himself look pathetic with that answer, Thankfully Beomgyu just thought of something to say that he thinks of as genius. "You need to know something about the half Korean.."

"Stop you know his name is Huening Kai." Taehyun looked done with the older.

Beomgyu stepped a bit closer to him while maintaining a reasonable distance. "I don't think he's super into guys. He seems to kinda like Yoojung. As weird as that may be, like she is quite cute but weird as shit and am I the only one who thinks she's obsessed with Asuka?? I don't think you're weird enough for him to like you, not that he does it's just an example."

Taehyun's brow has been raised for a while. "Why the hell are you telling me this?"

Kai's character profile says that he's bisexual so it's not impossible for him to like Taehyun. But when it comes to Taehyun's profile, his sexuality just says: ???
As interesting as that may be, Beomgyu would rather that Taehyun is straight and utterly unobtainable for both parties than him liking Kai. But he's surely not.

He never bothered questioning who Taehyun could like, but with all the sexualities that exist out there, Beomgyu is getting extremely curious over Taehyun's. Especially since he grew to like this guy more than he should.

"I know that this is quite random and you're not obliged to answer but.. What's your sexuality..?" After the weird look Taehyun gave him, Beomgyu stumbled on his words as he felt a little awkward all of a sudden. "I-It's just that your profile says unknown so I'm confused in what aspect exactly.."

Taehyun broke the prolonged stare as he looked to the side while speaking. "Remember at the beginning of the game how you were convinced that I had a thing for Asuka?"

"Ah right... so you-"

"I didn't then, I don't now and I never will."

Beomgyu blinked.

"The reason why is very simple." Taehyun randomly grabbed the older's hand and pulled him towards him in such a subtle way that it doesn't look like he did anything. That pulling reflex has a hidden meaning that can easily be justified by the following phrase.

"I'm gay." His eyes felt like darts that have been launched right into Beomgyu's soul. "I don't feel attracted to girls at all."

Taehyun was simply not very out of the closet at first, but he feels more confident now.

Beomgyu's heart was officially racing a marathon and it's not planning on slowing down. He loves the way that answer sounded although it could hint that he likes Kai.

It's the way he said it, with confidence, with this seductive stare and while freaking holding his hand that made Beomgyu blush.

*knock knock*

The sexual tension that grew a bit between them dissipated to give them room to acknowledge the repeated resonance against their door. "Come in.." Taehyun said with a clear lack of enthusiasm.

And that's how the last person that Beomgyu wanted to see was granted access to their bedroom. "That's where you guys were!" Kai exclaimed.

<That's where you guys were!>

Taehyun smiled, "Yeah, what's up?"

"So like—"

<Taehyun said that he loves— > The two 52-liners rushed to close the parrot's beak. Beomgyu blankly stared at them after that, causing them to laugh awkwardly thinking that'll have a positive effect.

"So.... Both of you know about that sentence?"

"Don't tell me you heard Dave say it before.." Taehyun blushed.

'They seem to really not want me to know..'

'Are they...'

'Are they dating in secret?!'

Beomgyu felt something within him break into pieces. A little something that has never longed this much for a guy until Taehyun existed.

"Beomgyu are you okay? You've really been seeming upset..." Kai mumbled, he tried to reach for the older's shoulder for comfort only to get his hand slapped away.

The ice-cold glare that Beomgyu sent his way, gave him the same chills as that all too familiar sensation of getting stabbed. "How many times do I have to tell you to shut up for the information to get through your damn brain?!"

Kai won't allow himself to chicken out of this. "I-I can speak if I want! Freaking stop taking your weird anger out on me! There's something wrong with you and it's concerning since you're a real person."

"I—"

"Taehyun." The youngest turned to the maroon-haired with a residual stern look. He's done with giving Beomgyu attention, all he gets in return is negativity. "I just came here to tell y'all that we're all planning on going to an onsen, so if you wanna join go ahead, just get your stuff ready, we're leaving in like 15 minutes."

"...What the freak is an onsen?" Taehyun wondered.

The bedroom door was brusquely and dramatically kicked open by a certain someone holding a rock. Choi Yoojung it is. "That's Japanese for hot springs. We're basically going to a public outdoor bathing facility, we'll sit in very warm water and trust me it'll be one of the most relaxing shit you've ever experienced. Men and women will be separated, important: nudity is absolutely mandatory in most onsens but you can have a towel before going in the water so take one."

Taehyun has been nodding at everything she's been saying until his mind disrupted at the nudity info.

Kai left to get ready while Taehyun was still processing something that won't sink in. "Do you mean that... I'll be in a hot spring together with guys and we'll all be buck naked?"

"Yes."

"I... why?"

"Japanese tradition my bro."

"I'm not coming." Beomgyu showed them a judgmental stare.

"YOU ARE COMING BEOMGYU SSI."

"No! We won't even be together why'd you want me around??"

"Because you need relaxation!"

And that's when Yoojung and Beomgyu started arguing over him coming or not. Meanwhile, Taehyun was still stunned by the idea of bathing naked with other guys, most Japanese people don't care about nudity since it's normalised but Taehyun, on the other hand, is freaking out.

"Okay in exchange for your presence, Taehyun will give you kisses on the lips during or after the onsen!"

Taehyun turned in shock to look at her. "Y-Yah Yoojung what the hell?!
When did I give my consent to this?! And don't make Beomgyu uncomforta—"

"Deal." Beomgyu said with a straight face and no hesitation, they shook hands and done.

And now Taehyun doesn't know what to think of this.

⧏═══⨨═══⧐
Later

Taehyun's POV

Everyone ended up showing up at the location since coming here is apparently seen as a great opportunity. The hot springs are of course located on the residency floor, they weren't too hard to find.

After arriving, us boys split up with the girls and went our own way.

Not gonna lie but the whole place looks attractive, I can't wait to bathe in here- oh wait I just remembered that one rule.

All the guys had finished changing before me and were probably already in the baths. I was obviously stalling.
It's not that I mind being naked in a place with other naked guys whose looks are all way above average, I am gay after all. On second thought, that is exactly why I mind.

There's a reason why males and females are separated but like always this reason is being ignored regarding homosexuals.

With a little towel covering my genitals, I slowly directed myself to where everyone is.

It's really steamy in here, I can feel the heat from up here.

Everyone was sitting in a reclined manner with their eyes closed, is it that relaxing? Yeonjun and Soobin are of course sitting next to each other and I swear Yeonjun is asleep.

Niki, Kai and Beomgyu were also there, my teammate was in his corner and I am definitely not having the hardest time with keeping my eyes on his face and not lower to try and see something more within the water.

"Oh Kang Taehyun?" He called for me as soon as he saw me and I flinched. "This feels heavenly, I love this so much you have to come in.." He smiled.

"S-Sure.." He was just looking at me as I stood there, fidgeting with my little towel. "Beomgyu could you like..." I would like it if he looked away for a second, towels mustn't make contact with the water so I have to remove mine...

"Right sorry.." He covered his eyes.

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

No one's POV

With the girls, in the lockers.

"Okay. Let's join Yuki now." Asuka said approaching the door.

"Hell no!" Yoojung hugged her from the back. "I would be out of my mind, to leave this room right now. Think about it, it's just you and I here and we're both naked... Are you connecting the dots?"

"I'm not planning on connecting shit since I don't fucking swing that way now get off me!" She pushed the nude girl away.

"I JUST WANT CUDDLES!" She launched herself at her but this time not from the back, meaning that their breasts are touching.

"Yah I'm telling you to get off me!"

"Come on~" Yoojung was rubbing herself against her, caressing her curves. She puckered her lips towards her, wanting a kiss.

Asuka's face became pink with either frustration or fluster or both, she pulled her Katana out of hammerspace and...

Koyuki jumped, hearing the screams coming from the changing room. She soon saw Asuka leaving the room while casually wiping a red liquid from her katana. "I'll be right with you, I just need to dissolve a body real quick."

⧏═══⨨═══⧐

Beomgyu giggled as he looked at Taehyun who is sitting close by. "You're loving it huh?" Not even 2 seconds in the water and the younger was already in full zen mode.

Taehyun opened his eyes halfway. "Yes..." He felt like he could swoon any second now.

"Makes you forget that we're both naked sitting next to each other right?"

Taehyun abruptly stood straight with a red face, splashing a bit of water accidentally. "Why'd you have to remind me?!" Just like magic he suddenly feels on edge and bashful.

"Don't worry it's not like I'm peeking or anything."
Taehyun can't relate since he glanced at Beomgyu's pecs 5 times within 2 seconds.

"Like let's chat for a bit, I love talking with you! Can I brag about my beautiful Kpop idol best friend?!" We've got a big pretty smile on Beomgyu's face which Taehyun can't help but get all soft over.

"You seem to really like your friend.."

"I love him so much, we sometimes joke about getting married but honestly I won't say no." He giggled.

Now Taehyun kinda envies that friend, being cherished by Beomgyu like this + their relationship isn't temporary since they know each other in real life.

"Anyway I... I wanna hear about you Beomgyu.."

The silver-haired blushed, the way his teammate shows interest in him makes him awfully happy. "Later, I was thinking of telling you and Asuka about this big part of my life.."

Taehyun grabbed Beomgyu's arm beneath the surface. "Why not just me?" He looked into his eyes. "I care about you and I want to know something that just stays between us. That makes our relationship more personal you know.."

Beomgyu swears that he's red as hell right now, he doesn't know how to describe this warm feeling in his heart but he surely wants to explore it more.
"O-Okay.. is it fine if I tell you now?"

"Mhm.." He smiled sweetly.

➴⧩---『🎮』---◭➶

Beomgyu backstory time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 9K 40
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼...
109K 5.9K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
97.6K 3.1K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...
31.5K 1.7K 34
Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun Childhood best friends. They loved each other so much, that you wouldn't see them apart in group activities or each other...