Dream Catcher (Cody Carson st...

By Cae_Lovato_Biersack

Kaitlyn was your ordinary senior in High School. She had 2 best friends and is one of the smartest kids in he... More

Chapter One: Kaitlyn
Cody
Kaitlyn (Part one)
Kaitlyn (Part two)
Cody
Kaitlyn
Cody
Kaitlyn
Cody
Kaitlyn (Part 1)
Kaitlyn (Part 2)
Cody
Kaitlyn
Cody
Cody/Kaitlyn
Cody/Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Cody
Kaitlyn
Cody
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn (Part 1)
Kaitlyn (Part 2)
Cody
Kaitlyn
Cody
Kaitlyn
Cody - The end.

Kaitlyn/Cody

1.3K 50 41
By Cae_Lovato_Biersack

Kaitlyn

It's been about 3 months since we've officially confirmed that I'll be Jake's mom. It's been an amazing feeling, and now we're 2 weeks away from my high school graduation. It feels fantastic! I'm an all A student, and still # 1 in my class. You can say.. I'm pretty excited. So excited that I'm writing my speech already. Jenny Jace and I are all excited. Jace is 2nd and Jennifer is third.

In the last few weeks, Jenn & Jace have admitted their feelings to each other, and it was adorable! Jace asked her out in the cutest way. He's the star basketball player and during half time, they played Jennifer's favorite song and he along with some of his teammates went out into the middle of the court and danced! If you knew Jace like we did, you'd know that took a lot of guts, he hates dancing! But, for her.. he'd do anything. He really loves her. And all three of us are heading to the same college, so it'll be a lot of fun! Going to college with my two best friends in the entire world is amazing.

Jace is going for criminal Justice. Jennifer's going for psychology. And I'm going for Criminal Justice and dance. Crazy combo right? I'm gonna be in an interrogation room with my FBI coworkers, and I'm gonna break out into a dance and their gonna just admit their guilty! It's the perfect plan! Right? But really. I love dance, and I dream for working for the FBI. BAU specifically.

It's the Friday, the seniors last day! I'm so excited. Today.. at 11:20. I'm officially out of high school, until I have to come back for graduation. It's crazy how fast time flies when you're in a hell hole, called school. But, with friends like mine.. and a sexy as fuck teacher, I get to call mine, it's not as bad.

Don't get me wrong, Cody and I have almost been caught a few times. Not just at school, since I eat in his room sometimes, we flirt. Harmless flirting with the man I love. No, I know what you're thinking. We haven't said those three special words yet. But, Jake however, has said it to me. And of course, I said it back because I do love that little boy like he's mind. Anyway, we almost got caught at least 3 times. But, after today? I don't have to worry about it! My dad knows, and he has no problem with it. My best friends are happy for me. Thats all I care about. As long as they are okay with it, I have no cares in the world.

"Kaitlyn! Earth to Kaitlyn!"

I jump, and look up. "Huh?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?"

I smile softly, "Sorry, Jenn. What were you saying?"

"I was asking if you wanted to go shopping after school. We both need a dress for graduation next weekend."

"Oh, yeah! Sure! I have to pick up Jake from preschool at 4."

Jenn smiles and nods, "Cool!" I'll see ya at 11:20! Meet you by your car!"

I nod, "Sounds cool!" I smile at her, and walk to Math.

I walk in and see kids throwing paper balls and talking loudly. Oh how I will never miss this damn class. But! My last class before seniors leave.. is English. So, Yay! I get to see Cody, before I leave. Although, I'll see him tonight when I drop Jake off. I'm taking Jake to the park, and then to Chucky Cheese's. He's always talking about how he wants to go there, so I'm surprising him. I talked to Cody, and Cody had to stay after school until later that evening, so I'm taking him.

I sit in my seat in math, and ignore everything thats going on around me.. Until I hear one very interesting conversation. About Cody. And a student. I raise my eyebrow and listen.

"I know! I heard he slept with his student!" The blonde girl, jaime said.

"Nah! I heard he's sleeping with one of the teachers. She has some shit over his head, and she's forcing him to sleep with her." The black haired boy responded.

Jaime laughed, "As if! I heard he's in love with one of his students. And I don't blame the student if they are in love with him. He's pretty fucking sexy!"

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle, I had to agree with her. He is sexy. And yeah.. I could say I'm in love with him. I mean we've been together for about 6 months, which seems a lot longer than that! I feel like I've known him my entire life. But, people shouldn't be spreading rumors about the poor man. He's very young for a teacher. But he's everyone's favorite because he's so laid back.

Before I know it, the bell rings and I head to my last class for good. English. I walk to class and sit by Jenn & Jace like I have all year. I nod at Cody. How we've managed to be innocent and behave around each other, has me baffled. There's not a moment that I don't wanna run up and hug him, or kiss him when I see him. But for the next 55 minutes, I'm his student. It's illegal. Even if I'm a legal adult, it's still illegal. We're not gonna come out about us until after graduation. Then we can say we just started seeing each other. That way, we "waited" until no one would be suspicious of anything. It's not our fault, we're attracted to each other. You can't help who you fall for. And I am so glad I fell in love with him.

{Cody's POV}

I stood up in front of the room, smiling proudly at all of them. It was English 12, so only seniors were in here. I looked around the room at all the excited faces that filled my room. This class was my favorite, and no not just because the girl of my dreams is in this class. But because no one ever complained when I assigned work. They took the work and they did it and turned it in when it was due, or sometimes even earlier than it was due. This class was fantastic. I was a lucky guy to be able to teach these kids. Every kid in this class deserved an A. Wish I could say that about all my other classes, but hey, what can I do? I'm gonna miss these kids, but I'm gonna be so proud to watch every student walk across that stage next Sunday and know that I taught them well.

"well Seniors..." I finally spoke up, and everyone looked up at me.

"i cannot believe it's the day all of you leave this school for good. How does it feel?" I look around and get a bunch of responses from everyone saying "great!", "good!" or "Awesome!". I smile, and my eyes land on the beautiful girl in the row next to the windows, smiling. I smile at her.

"I can honestly say, you are the best group of kids, I've ever worked with. And I started out as a substitute. You guys worked hard, and I'm proud of each and every one of you. So for the hour, we're gonna go around the class and I want you to tell us what college you're going to, What you plan on majoring in, and what you want to be when you graduate college. Amber, will you start us off?"

She nods happily, and starts telling everyone. 30 minutes later, we get down to Jace.

 Jace smiles and stands up, "well, I'm going to be attending N.Y.U in the fall. I'll be majoring in Criminal Justice. And when I graduate college, I want to work for the FBI."

I nodded, and smiles. "Very good, Jace! Good luck!" I look at Jennifer and she smiles as Jace squeezes her shoulder gently. I was happy for them.

"well, I will also be attending N.Y.U. I am gonna be majoring in psychology. And after I graduate college I want to be a psychologist. Maybe even help out the FBI." She smiles over at Jace and he smiles back.

"Good luck! I wish you the best." I smiled, at her.

"Thank you, Mr. Carson."

I nod and smile, as I lock eyes with Kaitlyn, "What about you, Ms. Oliver?"

She smiles, "Well. Like my best friends, I will also be going to N.Y.U. I am double majoring in two complete opposite sides of the pole. Criminal Justice and Dance. After college, I want to either be working for the B.A.U. in the FBI, or a dancer in a huge company. Whatever happens, I will be happy about, but Yeah."

She smiles up at me, and I smile proudly at her. "I know you'll do great! Good luck!"

She smiles again, "Thanks, Mr. Carson."

I nod and smile at her, and I continue down the row until everyone has gone. I smile, and look at the clock.

"Well class, we have 5 minutes left. You can socialize. Because in 5 minutes, you're outta here. Have a great summer! And good luck to all of you in college! I'm so proud of you guys." I smile at them, and walk to my desk, and sit down.

I watch as the kids talk, and I see Kaity, Jenn, and Jace all talking quietly, smiling. Looking very happy and excited. Whenever Kaitlyn smiles, she lights up the entire room. Sunday is our 7 months, and I'm so excited. I have a special night planned out for her and I. My parents are gonna be watching Jake while I take her out on a very special date.

{Kaitlyn's POV}

I glanced at Cody, and caught his eye. I smile at him. I look over at the clock and notice we have a minute left. I smile and bite my lip. I look over at Jennifer and laugh. I shake my head. She smiles,

"Still meeting at your car?"

I nod, "You know it. You gotta stop at your locker?"

she nods, "Yeah. And I bet you wanna say goodbye to someone."

I laugh and nod, "I do."

She wiggles her eyebrows at me, and I laugh, "shut up."

She leans over towards me and whispers, "When are you gonna tell him?"

I shrug, "I'm waiting for him to tell me. So whenever he tells me.. I'll tell him."

She nods and smiles. "I'm so happy for you!" She hugs me. I smile and hug back. "I'm happy for you too!"

As we pull away the bell rings, signaling for us seniors to get the hell out of this hell hole. We cheer and stand up, every single one saying goodbye to Cody, I watch everyone leave, and smile at Jennifer and Jace when they walk past me. I wait until everyone is gone and the door shuts, I stand up and walk over to Cody's desk and smile at him.

"Hey beautiful." he stands up and walks around his desk to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile,

"Hey handsome. Am I still picking Jake up today at 4?"

He nods, and smiles. "Thank you."

I smile and kiss his neck, "I love that kid. And I'll do anything for you and him."

He smiles, and kisses me. As I kiss back, we hear the doorknob jiggle a little, and we pull away right as Mrs. Crass walks in, She's the science teacher. What the hell was she doing in here?

"Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting something?" She smirks.

I shake my head, "No. I was just thanking Cody for being a big influence on me this year." I turn to him, and smile softly, "I'll see you at graduation." He nods and I walk out smiling politely at Mrs. Crass. I walk out and I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I shrugged it off an head to my car to see Jenn and Jace leaning against the hood of my car, talking and smiling. They are so damn cute. I walk over and the three of us get into the car and drive off towards the mall.

In the back of my mind, I know something bad is about to happen. I can feel it in my gut. And damn, my gut was never wrong. 

____________________________________________________________

So, this one is a bit different. I went to both their POV's because I figured with whats going on in this chapter, that it was important to get how they both were. major drama is coming, and damn you may hate me, but maybe you won't. Just know you won't be expecting it at all. ;) So get ready and make sure you have sock belts because I'm gonna knock your socks off! :D

Here's a fun fact for ya though! I really am thinking about double majoring in Criminal Justice & Dance. But I may just Minor in dance and major in Criminal Justice. I threw that in, and everything Kaitlyn said was true about her plans after college. I am not, however, going to NYU. I'm staying home for college. I'm not ready for that big of a move.

So, thank you for reading! See how my update was early? I'll have another one Friday! I hoped you liked this emotional chapter. And to believe that will be me in 21 days! I have 21 days until I'm done with High School and about 32 more days until I GRADUATE! I'm so ready to get the hell outta my fucking High School. So yeah! Thanks for reading!

Comment, add to your library, vote. Whatever you'd like, really!

Cae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 179 19
Life for me has always been easy. Hang out with friends, do my homework, eat and sleep. That was a typical day in the life of Cassandra Matthews. Tha...
65.4K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
297K 10.1K 44
What will happen when the guy you've been crushing for what feels like forever is paired with your best friend on a fake marriage and you get stuck w...
38K 1K 34
When Rylee and her 5 best friends are shoved off to their senior trip in California, they somehow get left behind. Now, it's up to them to find their...