Anime smuts Black woman editi...

By veeskiitheestallion

This will be including all of my favorite anime men. Yes My head is always full . So y'all can read my though... More

🍋Keishin Ukai🍋
🍋Keigo Takami (Hawks)🍋
🍋Bokuto and Kuroo🍋(Threesome)
🍋pt 2🍋
🍋Toruu Oikawa🍋
🍋Benimaru Shinmon🍋
🍋Hajime Iwaizumi🍋
🍋Armin Arlert🍋
Pt 2
🍋Toji Fushiguro🍋
HELP?????
🍋Jean Kirstein🍋
🍋TOJI PART TWO🍋
🍋TOJI PART 2🍋
🍋Levi Ackerman🍋
🍋Levi pt 2🍋
SORRY
🍋Gojo Satoru🍋
🍋Dabi(Touya)🍋
🍋Eren Jaeger🍋
🍋Daichi Sawamura🍋
THANK YOU 😫
🍋Levi Ackerman(2)🍋
QUESTION?!?!?!
🍋Aoi Todo🍋
🍋Zoro🍋
🍋Toji Fushiguro🍋(again)
🍋Gojo Satorou🍋(again)
🍋Toji. Rent free🍋
HELP ME PLS
🍋Rin Matsuoka🍋
Yall.
🍋Connie Springer🍋
Chilllleeee
🍋Connie Springer(2)🍋
Question for the dolls
🍋Jean and Connie🍋
🙁🙁🙁
🍋Jean and Connie pt 2🍋
🍋Sanemi🍋
BTW
🍋 Eren Jaeger🍋(again😈😈)
Him.
SORRY YALL I LIED
🍋Benimaru🍋(2)
I have a supriseeeeee😈
🍋Tengen Uzui x his Wives🍋
🍋Mikasa Ackerman🍋
IM SO SORRY LOL
🍋Mikasa Ackerman🍋(pt2)
More otw
🍋 Armin Arlert🍋 (again)
🍋Connie Springer🍋(3)
🍋Geto Suguru🍋
🍋Eren Jaeger🍋 (yea i wrote ab him again🙄)
🍋Eren Yeager (800 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL)🍋‼️‼️‼️‼️
🍋Onyankopon🍋
🍋Onyankopon🍋(2)
🍋Eren Jeager🍋
🍋 Gojo Satoru🍋

🍋Chrollo Lucifer🍋

18.1K 206 496
By veeskiitheestallion

LAWD LAWD LAWD I hear the Stan's coming, God bless y'all 💀🫶🏾

Chrollo loves (y/n) in form fitting dresses. He couldn't get enough of seeing her curves being outlined in the tight fabric of the long dresses. The way it hugged (y/n's) ass and tits made him drool, and she knew it. She had been craving his attention for a while now, yet he was so busy working with the Phantom Troop. Tonight he was getting off early, and (y/n) felt it was the perfect time to make dinner and pull out her new dress. The black bodycon dress hugged her body just right. She looked in the mirror at herself , admiring her pretty body. (Y/n) turned her back towards the mirror and looked at her. ass, seeing how it was poking out. She stuck her tongue out as she made her ass and thighs jiggle in the mirror. She smoothed out her silk pressed hair as well. "Perfect." She said to herself. A few minutes passed and then she heard the door unlock to their shared apartment. "Love I'm home." Chrollo's smooth voice echoed through the apartment. (Y/n) squealed to herself then answered. "I'll be down in a minute my love." She said in her sweet voice.

Chrollo smiled to himself hearing her pretty voice, he had missed her all day and was so glad he would be able to spend the rest of his evening with her. He looked down at the 24 roses he bought for her, knowing she would have a big smile on her face. "Hi honey." (Y/n) said in a cheerful voice when she saw him at the bottom of the stairs. Her eyes went to the roses and she gasped in delight. "Oh my gosh these are so beautiful!" She expressed. Chrollo chuckled to himself "They're for you my love." He handed her the roses. "Really? Thank you baby!" She said, she kissed his lips softly, he kissed back with a smile. "Something smells amazing." He said as he pulled away. "Oh! I made us dinner since you're here earlier." (Y/n) smirked to herself. "I'm gonna put these in a vase then we can eat." She turned away and walked towards the kitchen, feeling her ass jiggle with every step. She knew he was going to notice it."Ok Lo-." Chrollo's words stopped when he realized what she was wearing. He felt his heart pumping. He watched how her hips swayed, it was almost slow motion to him. The way the dress fit her body so snug made his dick twitch in his pants. He cleared his throat "When did you get that?" (Y/n) turned towards him as she put the roses in the vase. "Oh my dress? I ordered a few days ago, it fits so well." She replied. "Yes, it does fit you well." He said licking his lips. They both looked each other up and down, feeling the tension between them. (Y/n) cleared her throat "Well dinner is ready when you want it." She said walking over to the oven. She felt his grey eyes on her. She grabbed the pot holders then opened the oven doors. She slowly bent down to grab the dish out the oven. "Damn..." Chrollo groaned out. "What was that love?" (Y/n) said placing the hot dish on the stove. "Nothing love, what's for dinner?" He said walking over to the dining area, then talking a seat. "Smothered Cajun steak." (Y/n) yelled into the dining room. "Sounds delicious."

(Y/n) walked into the dining room to their shared table. She carried a tray with the steak and different sides. Chrollo was surprised. "What's all this for baby?" He asked. "I felt you haven't had a good homemade meal in a while since you've been so busy. So I made one for you." (Y/n) placed the tray on the table and then walked over to Chrollo's seat and stood beside him. He looked up and her with a big smile and thanked her. His hand slid around her waist, making butterflies form in her stomach. "Thank you so much baby, I love you and what you do for me." He said rubbing his hand up and down her back slowly, sending chills up and down her back. "I love you too." She said with a smile. "I also, really love this dress on you..." he said moving his hand to her lower back, just above her ass. "You do?" She said slightly whispering. "Mhm...you wore it for me?" He said looking up at her. "Yes, I knew you would like-" she gasped as she felt his hand squeeze her ass. "You know how I get when you wear dresses like this..." he said in a low voice that had (y/n) soaked. "Mhm..." she answered, rubbing on his shoulder. "Dinner can wait yea?" He said slowly standing up with his hand still on her ass. She looked up at him and nodded "Yea it can..." "Good.."

Chrollo grabbed (y/n's) throat with his free hand, then kissed her lips. This kiss was different from the one earlier. Chrollo gripped her ass then smacked it, making (y/n) gasp. That gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. (Y/n) and Chrollo were kissing each other desperately. Grabbing onto each other while slipping their tongues into each other's mouths. Chrollo backed (y/n) up on the table, making the dishes rattle. (Y/n) pulled away then sat on the table, not caring that her dress was rising up all the way. Chrollo was in between her legs quickly, grinding against her. It didn't matter if they still had clothes on, they wanted each other badly. "Chrollo...." She whined out while he was licking and sucking on her exposed neck and chest. "Mhmm." He moaned Into her skin, his hands squeezed her thick brown thighs. "Fuck I've missed this..." he growled pulling the dress up above her legs more desperately. (Y/n) grabbed his neck and pulled him into another heated kiss. He bit her bottom lip and pulled it slightly. She loved when he did that. She gripped onto his black hair and pulled slightly. He groaned, hair pulling was one of his other weaknesses. He pulled away breathlessly. "Just fuck me already please." (Y/n) whined out. She opened her legs wider, letting Chrollo see that she didn't have any panties on. Her pretty cunt was exposed for him. He smirked to himself "You've been wanting me this bad?" He said undoing his belt slowly while looking up at her with his dangerous eyes. "Mhm." She said as she licked her lips. Chrollo slid the belt off and put it on the table beside her. She watched as she undid the buttons of his pants. He let them fall to his ankles. His buldge was ready to bust through his boxers. (Y/n) tried to reach down and pull them down, but Chrollo grabbed her hand quickly with a chuckle. "Be patient,my love." He let her hand go then went to pull down his boxers. He slid them off, letting his hard dick out. It hit against his stomach then stood at attention. his dick was curved up wards and veiny. Precum leaked from his flushed tip. (Y/n) licked her lips, already feeling how full she was about to be.

"You want it?" Chrollo while stroking himself in front of (y/n). "Please?" she asked looking up at him. He smiled, then lined his tip up with her entrance. He slowly prodded his tip in and out of her. Before she could react, he pushed himself all the way inside of her. She gasped and gripped onto his shoulders. "Holy shit-" he groaned out, feeling her velvety walls squeeze around him. He slowly pulled out, then pushed back in. Chrollo slowly fucked (y/n), hearing the squelching sounds of her wet pussy from each thrust. (Y/n) whimpered into Chrollo's shoulder. She felt his tip hitting her sweet spot. "You feel so good around me my love..." he praised as he kissed on her exposed neck. "Taking it so good..." he whispered to her. "Fuck...." (Y/n) moaned into his neck. Chrollo started picking up his pace. His dick glided in and out easily. (Y/n's) eyes fluttered, she was a moaning mess now. Chrollo was fucking her so good, she was seeing stars already. "Please- don't stopppp." She whined out. Chrollo pulled out completely, then slammed inside of her. She wailed out, in pleasure and shock. Chrollo pulled out and slammed back inside of her again. He knew she was close the way her walls fluttered around him with each deep thrust. "That's it right there- right there...." She pleaded out. "Yea? Right here?" Chrollo teased as he gave her another hard, deep thrust. "Oh shitttt-" (y/n's) legs shook violently as she creamed all over Chrollo's dick.

"Turn over, and put that ass in the air for me."

Chrollo said as he pulled his still hard dick out of her. (Y/n) nodded then slid off the table. She bent over the table, letting her ass be in the air just like he said. "Hands behind your back." She did as he said, putting both her hands behind her. Chrollo grabbed his belt, then tied it around her wrists tightly so she wouldn't run. He looked down at her ass then gave it a hard smack, which made her jump. "Owww." She whined out trying to scoot away. "Uhn uhn, come here." Chrollo growled. He grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her back. She yelped at how fast she was pulled back towards him. Chrollo rubbed his dick in between her wet folds, then slid inside of her from behind. "Oh shit-" they both moaned at the same time. Chrollo didn't waste anytime pounding in her. (Y/n) yelled out in ecstasy. It felt so good but it was so much at once. "Fuck- Chrollo- FUCK" she yelled out, she could hear his groans and heavy breathing behind her. He was never this vocal. "Shit- you feel so fucking good." He growled out. He reached forward and grabbed her throat. He pulled her up to him. One hand was around her throat while one was holding onto the belt around her wrists. The sounds of skin slapping along with moans and the squelching sounds of (y/n's) pussy echoed through the dining room. (Y/n) couldn't run at all, he was making her take every inch. "Chrollo it's too muchhhh."

"You can take it, you always do.."

He whispered into her ear. (Y/n) bit her lip so hard that she tasted blood. It felt so good that tears started streaming down her face. She couldn't even keep count of how many times she had came, but she didn't care. "Baby- im Gonna cum again-" she choked out, feeling Chrollo's hand choking her a little harder. "Yea? You gonna cum for me one more time?" He teased, he let go of her throat and the belt, then ripped the front of her dress, exposing her tits. He grabbed them and squeezed them roughly. He pounded into her while Pinching and twisting her nipples. "oh my g-" (y/n) couldn't finish her words. Her eyes rolled and her mouth was in an "o" shape. Chrollo got into her ear. "What's my name?" he said breathlessly. "Chrollo....." (y/n) moaned out. "Wrong answer." Chrollo let her tits go then pushed her head down onto the table. He heald his hand on her head and pumped his dick in and out of her roughly. "I'm gonna ask you again..."

"What's. My. Fucking. Name."

Chrollo's voice was raspy and deep. "Daddy..." (y/n) said weakly. "Louder. I wanna hear you." He said placing both hands on her head. His thrusts were getting sloppy, and she was about to explode. "Daddy, please don't stop Daddy-" she moaned loudly. "That's it, moan that shit for me." (Y/n) moaned daddy so loud that she thought the neighborhood could hear her. "Daddy, daddy,daddy- I'm cumming- I'm cum- Fuckkkk-" (y/n) shook uncontrollably as she squirted all over Chrollo's legs and thighs. "Fuck yesss baby." He moaned out, feeling her walls clench around him uncontrollably. He leaned down into (y/n's) ear "Where do you want me to cum at baby?" He moaned out, he was so close, his dick was pulsing. "In....side...." (Y/n) said weakly. Chrollo didn't need to hear anything else. He moaned loudly as his nut spilled inside of (y/n's) worn out and tired pussy. Chrollo was shaking like crazy. He couldn't stop moaning from his orgasm. He eventually pulled out, seeing his cum drip out of (y/n). He looked at her body. She looked absolutely destroyed. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was washed away with her tears and drool. "I'm sorry love, did I go too hard?" Chrollo said undoing the belt from her wrists. "No.....I loved it..." she rasped out. Her voice was gone from screaming in pleasure. "Oh ok, that's good." Chrollo helped her off of table, seeing that he ripped her dress completely open. "Oh my-Im so sorry love I'll get you a new one-" (y/n) cut him off. "I know you will it's ok. Now- I wanna go change, then we can reheat the food and eat." She said. (Y/n) tried to walk to their room, but fell Into Chrollo's arms. "Hell, maybe not." Chrollo and (y/n) laughed. "I got you." Chrollo lifted (y/n) into bridal style. "Thank you baby." (Y/n) said wrapping her arms around his neck. "Of course my love, it's never a problem."

Gawd bless y'all and the Silk press amen 🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 15.2K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
858K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
123K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
945K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...