🍋Tengen Uzui x his Wives🍋

DEMON TIME NIGGA😈

"Hinaaaa you have to share herrrr." Suma whined out in impatience. "You'll get your turn soon just wait you impatient brat." Makio snapped. "Girls, girls, calm down. We'll all get a chance." Uzui said as he watched Hinatsuru and (Y/n) make out heavily with hungry eyes. (Y/n) had her hand around Hinatsuru's neck, while she had her hand in (y/n's) panties, rubbing her clit in circles. Hinatsuru pulled away and looked at (y/n) as she slipped her fingers inside of her cunt. "You're so wet already...." Hinatsuru said as her forehead was against (y/n's). She looked her in the eyes as her fingers went faster. (Y/n) gasped and let out a moan that made Makio and Suma giggle. "Come here girls..." Hina said putting her hand out. Suma and Makio crawled over to them. "Take care of these." Hinatsuru said nodding towards (y/n's) tits. Suma lifted up (y/n's) top, letting her tits fall out.

"They're so pretty." Makio praised as she squeezed her left tit. She rubbed her fingers over her nipple, making it hard. Suma started sucking and licking on (y/n's) right one. Hinatsuru's fingers were deep inside of (y/n's) pussy. "Fuck- feels so good." She whimpered out. "Yea? Just like this?" Hinatsuru said curling her fingers up to hit that sweet spot. (Y/n) moaned loudly. She looked down at Makio and Suma, who were looking up at her while they sucked on her nipples. Suma pulled away with a 'pop' sound and giggled. "You're so pretty (y/n)." She looked over a Makio who was still sucking on (y/n's) left tit. "Makio really likes your tits huh?" She teased. "Mhm..." (y/n) said biting her lip. Makio pulled away, face red with embarrassment. "Shut the fuck up." She said as she went up to (y/n). Makio started making out with (y/n). Her tongue slipped inside of her mouth making her moan. Makio wrapped her hand around (y/n's) neck. The feeling of her pussy getting filled with fingers along with her tits getting played with was driving her crazy. Suma pulled away from (y/n's) nipples and started kissing Hinatsuru. She slid her hand inside of Hinatsuru's underwear, feeling how wet she was. "(Y/n) isn't the only one who's wet..." Hinatsuru moaned softly, feeling Suma dip her fingers inside of her cunt. The girls and (y/n) were all moaning loudly. Uzui was sitting back, watching them all, seeing how their faces were twisted in pleasure. He stroked his long dick as he watched them all touch each other. Makio looked at Uzui as she still kissed (y/n) she pulled away from her and looked directly at Tengen. "Are you enjoying yourself love?" She teased, seeing how he was jerking himself. He smiled and bit his lip. "Mhm, I'm just waiting for my turn with (y/n).

(Y/n) was so close to cumming already. "Hina.... Please don't stop." She moaned. Hina looked at (y/n) and smirked. "You wanna cum for us?" She said speeding up her fingers. "Show us how you cum pretty girl..." Makio said, still choking (y/n) out. "Show how both of you cum..." Suma said speeding her fingers up inside of of Hinatsuru. (Y/n) and Hinatsuru were both moaning messes as they both looked at each other, getting closer to their orgasms. "I'm cumming-" (y/n) moaned out loudly. Before she could say anything else, she came all over Hinatsuru's fingers. "Good fucking girlll." Makio praised. Hina slipped her fingers out to grip the sheets underneath her. Suma was finger fucking her pussy so good that her thighs began to tremble. "J-just like that Suma, just like thattt." She moaned out. Suma giggled and fucked her fingers deeper inside of her. "I'm cumming-" "Cum all over her fingers." Makio said watching Hina unravel. "Fuckkkk." Hinatsuru moaned as she came all over Suma's fingers. "Yesss there you go." Suma said pulling her fingers out to rub on her clit. All of them were left breathless. They all looked over at Tengen who had been patiently waiting his turn to get a piece of (y/n). "Now it's my turn." He said mischievously. "Lay on your back (y/n) and Open those legs for me." (Y/n) nodded. The girls moved out the way so (y/n) could take her pants and panties off to lay back on the bed. She did what he asked. "Makio, I want you sitting on her face." Makio stared at him with wide eyes. "M-me?" She said, face absolutely red. "Yes you my love." He looked at Suma and Hinatsuru were waiting for what they needed to do. "Suma, you're gonna let Makio eat you out while (y/n) eats Makio out. She'll face you." Suma nodded her head. "Hinatsuru, you know what to do..." "mhm..." she said as she nodded her head. "Good..."

(Y/n) laid back, she watched as Tengen lined himself up at her entrance. He slipped inside of her easily, she was so wet. "Fuck..." Tengen groaned. "She feels good doesn't she?" Hinatsuru smirked. "Mhm, really good." He groaned as he stroked deeper. (Y/n) whimpered at the feeling of being filled up with his big dick. Makio was so nervous. "Makio, don't be shy...come sit on my face..." (y/n) said. Makio nervously crawled over to (y/n). She got on top and sat her pussy on (y/n's) mouth. (Y/n) started sucking on her clit, making Makio gasp. "Oh my Go-" she moaned out. (Y/n) slurped on her clit more along with licking it. Suma moved in front of Makio, legs open and pretty pussy exposed, ready to be eaten. "Makio, eat it please?" She said as she pushed Makio's head into her cunt. Makio yelped in suprise, but she started eating her anyways. She licked up Suma's slit to her puffy clit, making her whine. "Just Like that...." Suma moaned as she watched Makio struggle to keep eating her out. (Y/n's) tongue felt so good on Makio's clit. Makio moaned as she sucked on Suma's pussy, sending vibrations through it. "Fuckkkk." she whined out. Makio's face was beat red. Everything was feeling so good.

(Y/n) was trying so hard to eat Makio's pussy right, but the way Tengen was fucking her was making it so difficult to. His thrusts hit her sweet spot each time. "Pussy is so fucking good....." Tengen moaned out. He spread (y/n's) legs wider, making a chain reaction of moans happen. Hinatsuru started rubbing on (y/n's) clit while Tengen dug deeper inside of (y/n's) creamy cunt. "Look at that Tengen, she's so wet for us...." Hinatsuru said looking at (y/n's) pussy in awe. "Mhm she sure is. She's taking such good care of Makio too." Which was true, Makio was struggling to keep it together to make Suma feel good, but (y/n) was so good at eating her out. She felt her thighs trembling, she was so close. Makio pulled away from Suma's cunt and gripped onto her thighs. "Fuck- FUCK I'm so close." She moaned loudly. "Yea? Is (y/n) gonna make you cum?" Suma said running her hands through Makio's hair. "Yes! Yes I'm cum- Cumming...." Makio practically yelled as she came on (y/n's) face. Her thighs trembled like crazy. She was shaking uncontrollably. Makio started eating Suma out again, faster than before. "Fuck- Makio wait-" she tried to push her head away, but Makio was much more stronger. "I'm so closeeee pleaseeee." Suma yelped out. She felt herself unravel. "I'm cumming Maki-" was the last thing she could get out before she came all over Makio's mouth. "Feels so good...." She whimpered out.

Tengen and Hinatsuru were both still taking care of (y/n's) pussy. Makio fell forward and off of (y/n's) face. (Y/n) was a moaning mess. The feeling of Tengen and Hinatsuru's dick and fingers was so much to take at once. "I'm so close...." (Y/n) said as her brown thighs trembled. Hinatsuru bent down and started sucking on (y/n's) clit while Tengen fucked her harder. "Oh my Fuck-" (y/n) gasped. She gripped the sheets underneath her hands and wailed out in pleasure. Makio and Suma came over and started sucking on (y/n's) nipples again. "Guys, it's too muchhhh" (y/n) whined out.

"Take it all pretty girl."

Tengen said looking into (y/n's) eyes. "You like when all four of us take over like this huh? You like being our bitch?" Tengen said, feeling her clench around his dick. "Yes I fucking love this shit." She moaned out. She threw her head back and moaned uncontrollably. "I'm gonna cum- I'm gonna-" (y/n) couldn't even get her last few words out. She came all over Tengen's dick and Hinatsuru's mouth. "Look at you, cumming for us." Tengen praised. Tengen's strokes were beginning to stutter. "Fuck- girls, come here and let me cum on all of your pretty faces." Tengen's wives all rushed and lined up in front of Tengen, waiting for him to cum on their faces. "Give it to us baby...." Hinatsuru moaned. Suma stuck her tongue out, so did Makio. Tengen pulled out of (y/n) and groaned a stroked himself over their faces. His seed spilled all over their faces. Tengen whimpered as her stroked out the rest of his orgasm on them.

"Fuck......we should do this more often girls." Tengen said catching his breath. They all giggled and nodded. Suma looked at (y/n), her face covered in slick and eyes open looking at the ceiling. She was trying to catch her breath. "I think she would be down again huh?" Hinatsuru giggled looking at Makio who was still beat red. "Having five of us is fun I guess." Makio mumbled.

Wow. Wow. Wow.