🍋Connie Springer(2)🍋

You cant convince me other wise that this man wouldn't listen to 90s R&B while hotboxing his car 😵‍💫😩

"So that's why you guys were up there for so fucking long huh?" Jean teased as he grabbed Connie's head. Connie slapped Jean's hand away. "Alright, alright chill!" He said frustrated. Connie put his head in his hands and groaned. "I didn't even mean to do that, but I couldn't stop myself, and on top of that I haven't talked to her for a WEEK? She probably thinks I'm treating her like the other girls I've hooked up with." Jean looked at Connie. "So you don't wanna just have a one time thing with her?" Connie snapped up. "Fuck no dude! You know I've always had a crush on her don't play with me." "Okay then fucking tell her? Maybe she feels the same?"

"But Jean, I literally just fucked her a week ago, and basically ghosted her but didn't mean to. She probably doesn't wanna hear that shit." Connie groaned and scratched his head. "Well Con, you guys have always bonded over smoking. So maybe hit her up tonight and explain yourself. If she answers? Perfect! If she doesn't? We know she's pissed." Jean suggested sitting back in his chair. Connie thought about it. Honestly it wasn't a bad idea. There was a 50/50 chance that she would say yes, maybe it was worth the risk. "Fuck it, I'll do it." Connie said as he pulled out his phone. He went to his contacts and scrolled to her name "(y/n)💗". He hesitated at first. Scared that she may have blocked him. He stared at her name in his phone for 2 minutes until he was taken out of his thoughts by Jean slapping him in the back of the head. "OW- What the fuck Jean-" he said grabbing the back of his head. "Connie If you don't send that damn message I'll do it for you." Connie put his hands up in defeat. "OKAY okay damn I'm sending it, fuck." Connie clicked (y/n)'s name in his phone and chose the message option. He sighed and typed out a message, fingers shaking.

ConCon😵‍💫💜:Hey (y/n) I got a couple of blunts I wanna share with you. You down to hotbox later tonight?

Connie closed his eyes and sent the message, letting out a huge sigh. He was holding his breath. "You did it?" Jean asked. "Yeah, now we wait." Connie said as he put his phone down to rub his temples. "Hey man, 50/50. Keep telling yourself that." Jean said patting Connie on his shoulder. "Try to relax and get your mind off of it." Jean stood up and ran his hand through his brown hair. "Anyways, I gotta go with Eren to our frat's meeting, so just text me if she answers." Jean said as he grabbed his bag and jacket. "See ya Jean." Connie said as he walked out the door. When the door clicked shut, Connie slumped down into the seat. How was he gonna get his mind off of that when that's all he was thinking about. He grabbed his AirPods and put them in his ears. He needed a way to relax so music was gonna be the way. He went to his 90s playlist and clicked the play button. New Edition singing through his head. He closed his eyes and put his phone in his pocket

About an hour had passed. Connie was still listening to his music when he felt a buzz from his pocket. He pulled his phone out and turned it on to see the notification. His eyes grew wide. It was a message from (y/n). "Oh fuck-" Connie said as he struggled to unlock his phone. "Fuck, FUCK why is  my facial recognition not working?!" He gave up on that and began to type his password in. He opened the message instantly, not caring that he looked crazy.

(y/n)💗: Hi ConCon, yeah I'm down to hotbox later, can you come pick me up from my dorm though?

Connie let out a sigh of relieve. He raised his fists up in happiness. "Thank you Universe fuck!" He put his arms down and responded to (y/n) immediately. Not caring at all.

ConCon😵‍💫💜: Ok great! and yea ofc I can pick you up. Is 10 good?

She replied instantly

(y/n)💗: yeah that works fine for me, lmk when you're outside so I won't have you waiting☺️

ConCon😵‍💫💜: I got you‼️ see you later 💙