🍋Zoro🍋

"Zoro......." y/n whined. Her deep brown thighs trembling like leaves in the wind. "Shhhh, you want the whole ship to hear you moaning?" Zoro whispered into her ear. Right now, Zoro and (y/n) were in the cluttered cellar of the ship. It was late into the night. The sound of the ocean in the night. Along with the moon shining. Zoro was sitting against the barrels full of alcohol, holding (y/n) up with his left hand, while his right was in (y/n's) pants, rubbing circles over her sensitive clit. Her brown thighs would jolt at his every movement on her clit, making her shudder.

"I cant help it when you're fingering the hell out of me." (y/n) whispered yelled. Zero smirked. "Oh? Is that an attitude I hear from you? Remember who's in control here." (Y/n) opened her mouth to speak, until Zoro slipped his thick middle fingers into her wet cunt. A shaky moan escaped from (y/n's) full lips. "That's what I thought." Zoro stood up, placing (y/n) back on her feet. "Take off the pants for me baby." Zoro cooed. (Y/n ) pulled down her satin pants, letting them fall completely off. Zoro bit his lip and smacked (y/n's) ass. She yelped out. "Zoro cut it out!" She hissed.

Zoro grabbed her by the hips and turned her around. Bending her over and pushing her head on the barrel he was just sitting on. "You keep talking to me crazy, now I'm gonna have to fuck that attitude out of you." He growled. Zoro undid his slacks, aggressively tugging them off of his body. His dick sprung free, hitting his toned stomach. Pre- cum oozed from his tip. He gave himself a few strokes, letting curses pass his lips.

"You gonna be a good girl and take it for me?" Zoro asked (y/n), who was still bent over the barrel of alcohol, completely exposed. "Yes Zoro, I'll take it." She whimpered. "Atta girl" he cooed. He placed his left hand on her hip and used his right to position himself inside of her. He rubbed his tip along her drooling cunt, earning soft mewls from her lips "Zoro please...." She whispered. Zoro couldn't wait any longer. He slipped his thick cock inside of her wet walls and began to give her slow thrusts. His pelvis would slightly hit against (y/n's) plump ass, causing it to jiggle a bit. (Y/n) let out soft moans of Zoro's name. "Just like that?" Zoro teased. His hips began to move faster, making (y/n) gasp loudly. "Yes Zoro, just like that don't fucking stop." She moaned out.

"Pussy is so damn good." He groaned out. He looked down at (y/n) who was a babbling mess. The power behind Zoro's thrusts brought her closer and closer to euphoric orgasms. "Z-Zoro, I'm gonna cum." She cried  out. Zoro was panting heavily, not too far behind her. "Not yet, I haven't even fucked you how I wanted to yet." Before (y/n) could speak, Zoro grabbed her by her throat and pulled her up to kiss on her neck and ears. His hips slammed against (y/n). Zoro's dick was repeatedly hitting her sweet spot each time, making her thighs tremble. "Oh my- fuck Zoro!" She cried out. Her heavy breathing and moans were enough to make Zoro cum on the spot, but he wasn't going to let go until (y/n) did.

The sounds of clapping filled the room along with the pleas for mercy from (y/n) and Zoro's chuckles from seeing her like this. "Look at you, a fucking mess underneath me." He teased. "Such a messy little pussy that's all mine yeah?" (Y/n) couldn't do anything but moan and nod her head yes, the pleasure she was getting was too much for her to speak. "You wanna cum for me? Wanna be a good bitch and cum all over my dick?" (Y/n)'s eyes began to roll back. "P-please Let me cum daddy." She pleaded. Zoro almost stopped his powerful thrusts from the nickname he was given. "Say that again." Zoro ordered.

"Daddy....." she cried out

Zoro's hips began to stutter. "Cum all over daddy's cock then baby, that's it." He praised. (Y/n) wailed out as her orgasm released. Her pussy was squeezing Zoro's fat dick, making him moan. "Fuck yes, gonna cum inside, take it baby." He groaned as his seed spilled deep inside of (y/n's) pussy. Zoro pulled out. He watched as his cum mixed with hers spilled on the back of her thick thighs. "Always so good for me." Zoro said. He kissed (y/n) on her lips while she was still recovering from her orgasm. 

"OI ZORO, (Y/N). NEXT TIME KEEP IT QUIET. YOU TWO WOKE UP THE WHOLE DAMN SHIP." Luffy's voiced echoed from the other side of the wall. (Y/n) covered her mouth, holding in a laugh, while Zoro's face was tomato red. "I told you to keep it down (y/n).

Hey y'all LOL. I'm so sorry I haven't been writing as much as I used to. But I am currently in college rn so I haven't had time to. Love you all💜