🍋Aoi Todo🍋

IM SORRY YALL

"Aoi- it's too much pleaseeee." (Y/n) pleaded. Her legs were lifted off the mattress by Todo's strong arms. (Y/n's) thighs were trembling as breathy moans escaped her lips. "C'mon mama, you can take it." He cooed.

Currently, Todo had two of his thick fingers inside of (y/n's) wet cunt. His fingers hit her sweet spot with each thrust of his digits. The sound of Todo's fingers being sucked in my (y/n's) cunt made a wet squelch. "You hear how wet you are?" Todo questioned as he watched his fingers enter and escape (y/n) at a swift pace. "Fuck Aoi...." She whimpered. Her dark brown thighs began to tremble even more. "Gonna cum baby?" Todo asked, feeling her pussy squeeze around his fingers. "Y-yesss." She slurred out. "Cum for me (y/n)." A loud moan escaped her lips as her orgasm washed over her whole body, sending shivers down her spine.

Todo took his fingers out of her cunt, a trail of her slick connected to his fingers. He looked (y/n) in her eyes as he licked his fingers clean. He moaned at the taste. "So good, I want more." He groaned. Before (y/n) could catch her breath, Todo spread her legs to look at her pussy. Her cunt was still spasming from her previous orgasm. "What are you doing Aoi?" She questioned. Todo looked back up and (y/n) with a mischievous smile. "This."

He dove his head down between her thighs, instantly sucking on her puffy clit.  "Holy shit-" (y/n) gasped. Todo's tongue swirled over her clit, lapping up her slick. Loud slurping noises filled the bedroom. "Oh- fuck! Don't stop please!" (Y/n) pleaded desperately. Todo's tongue was so skilled. He slurped on her clit once more. Sending waves of pleasure through (y/n's) body. "I'm gonna cum baby, just like that." Y/n wailed out. He sucked on her clit harder. "Cumming-cum-fuckkkk." (Y/n) whimpered out, letting her orgasm go once again. Todo gave her one more lick before getting up from between her thighs. "Taste so good mama." He praised.

Todo grabbed the strings on his sweats, eagerly undoing them. He wanted to be inside of (y/n) desperately. He was finally able to get his pants down to reveal his hard on. His thick cock was pulsating. His flushed tip was oozing pre cum. "You think you'll be able to take it on top?" Todo looked at (y/n's) face of awe. No matter how many times she had seen his dick, she couldn't get over how big he was. "Y-yeah, I can take it." She moaned out. Todo smiled. "That's my girl."

(Y/n) and Todo switched positions. He was laying on the bed, back on the mattress. Completely naked in front of (y/n). He crossed his arms behind his head then looked at her. "Come here baby." He ordered. (Y/n) crawled on top of Todo's strong figure. Her long legs crossed each side of him. "Take this off first." Todo said, tugging on the hymn of her see through tank top. (Y/n) sat up and removed her shirt. Todo's hands rubbing her thighs and sides as he watched her tits spill out of the thin material. Her brown nipples were erect as soon as the cold air hit them. "So pretty...." Todo whispered.

"You want it?" Todo teased. He grabbed his dick and slowly teased her entrance. "Please Aoi, need it so bad." She pleaded. Todo slipped inside of her slick cunt easily. (Y/n) gasped at the feeling of his thick cock stretching her open "so full...." She whimpered. Todo slowly pushed his hips upwards, setting a easy pace for (y/n) to start with. He wanted to go faster, but he knew how much (y/n) could take at once. He knew his dick was big enough to hurt her, he knew her limits at the start. His hands rubbed her back caressing her skin. His thrusts were still nice and easy. Earning soft mewls and whimpers from (y/n). "So good Aoi...." (Y/n) moaned. He pulled her closer to his body. He planted soft kisses on her neck and cheeks. "You feel so good pretty girl." He praised more. Todo's hips began to move faster on their own.

"Aoi......I need more please." (Y/n) whimpered. Todo groaned at her pleas. He knew how powerful he could be. He didn't want to hurt her too much. "Aoi, I can take it, please." Todo couldn't keep denying her. He finally picked up his pace, making (y/n) gasp. He reached his hands around her waist, and began to roughly pound into her cunt. "Shit-" he groaned out. The sound of his dick slipping in and out of her, along with the sound of his pelvis hitting against her ass drove him insane. (Y/n) couldn't do anything but cry out. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. She could feel his dick hit her g-spot each time. "G-God- Aoi. Right there right there." She screamed.

Todo grunted at her request. He moved his hands from her waist and grabbed onto her wrists. Pinning them to her sides. "Pussy so good, taking my dick like this." He groaned. "Shit- A-Aoi, I'm gonna Cum-." (Y/n) wailed as tears were spilling down her fucked out face. Todo removed his hand from her right wrist and sent a hard smack against her ass. (Y/n) yelped at the sting. "Baby please- let me cum- need it s-o bad." Tears fell onto Todo's muscular chest. "Cum for me baby- that's it." His hips began to spasm. "Cum with me, right now-fuck." (Y/n) released her orgasm with a loud shaky moan as Todo filled her pussy up with his seed.

"Let's get up and shower-" Todo' swords were cut short when he saw that (y/n) was fast asleep, snoring on his chest. He smiled. He pushed her Afro out of her face and kissed the top of her forehead. "I guess we can wait a bit." He chuckled.

LET ME TELL YALL SUMN. IM SO SORRY. I MOVED INTO MY DORM AND COMPLETELY FORGOT TO UPDATE. IF I DONT UPDATE AS MUCH ITS BC IM IN SCHOOL. MWUAH BYE