I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas😏
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas😏
7/Oaklee😏
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas😏
13/Oaklee😏
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee😏
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas😏
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas😏
30/Oaklee😏
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
40/Oaklee
42/Oaklee😏
43/Leonadas😏
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

41/Leonadas

1.8K 23 7
By DontWorryAbtIt22

The boys are sleeping in the room with the door locked, the only people who has a key is Oaklee and myself.

The first thing I noticed about Oaklee when I got back was her swollen and busted knuckles. I won't bring it up, she knows I've seen it, she knows how I feel about it. But I know, that's the only way she feels she can take her anger out, I've suggested killing people but she likes to get physical while doing that as well, so that doesn't help much.

Oaklee sits in the chair behind my desk, looking at the paperwork I printed out for the custody. I already have the judge that will sign it off once I bring it.

She turns the last page over as the door gets knocked on. I say a gruff 'enter' before Nova comes in and sits in the chairs in front of the desk.

She sits quietly as nobody makes a move to talk. Oaklee nods, fixing the papers in the way she wants them before stapling them.

"Do you plan on coming back or are you going to keep traveling for work?" Oaklee says, not looking away from the paper.

"Traveling." Nova mumbles, her fingers twiddle with each other in her lap.

Oaklee nods, her frown shows for a split second before any emotion vanishes. She pushes the papers in front of Nova before leaning back.

Nova grabs the papers reading through them as I focus on Oaklee. My hand rubs the top of her head before trailing to the back of her neck. I grip tightly, giving it a squeeze before going to her shoulder.

"You want me to give custody over? To you?" Nova scoffs.

"Yes, we do." Oaklee says, looking Nova dead in the eye.

"Why would I do that? I'm his mother!" She screams, leaning forward.

"What have you done that is motherly? You gave birth? Yes. You send money for him? No. You take care of him? No. You in the same fucking country as him? No." Oaklee pauses. "Nova, you're less motherly than my mother and she's dead."

I have to refrain from widening my eyes but I manage to pull it off.

"This is ridiculous! Are you doing this because you have to take care of him?" Nova spits out.

"No, because unlike you, I take care of him like he is my son because that is what he is and always will be. My son." Oaklee's territorial tone shows up.

"But, I gave birth to him! He is my blood!"

"They say blood is thicker than water, but I remember plenty of times when water was there and blood wasn't." She says, shrugging.

Oaklee's words linger in the air as Nova thinks. I let Oaklee deal with this because this is what she wants. Sin is already like a son to me, she just wants it legalized so she can handle the documents, whether it's for school or doctors appointments, she wants it all and that's what she'll get.

The sound of scribble takes me out of my thoughts as Nova stands, putting the papers back in front of Oaklee and storms out of the room.

"It's done."

I groan, climbing on top of Oaklee before laying down. Her hands go into my hair as her nails scratch my scalp. 

"What is it, honey?" She whispers.

"Sin is ours, I got the call." My voice comes out muffled as I nuzzles my face between her tits. My favorite place beside her thighs.

"It's official?"

I nod, her chest moves faster as her heartbeat does the same. I furrow my eyebrows, looking up at her. A single tear falls out of her eye and slides down her cheek.

My eyes widen as I sit up, so her head can rest on my chest. "Why are you crying? You wanted this, right?" I ask frantically as my hand rubs down her head.

"I'm just happy." She whispers.

"Leonadas, are you ready yet?" Oaklee yells from the bedroom. She gets everyone showered and dressed while I was sleeping and woke me up last minute then continues to rush me.

"Yes, you were the one who woke me u-" I stop mid sentence, looking at Oaklee.

She's bend over the bed, reaching for something but her small dress rises in the back, almost showing her ass.

Before I could stop myself, I walked over and rubbed my hands over the globes of her ass, squeezing it before smacking it.

She gasps, standing straight but I'm still to mesmerized by her ass to care.

"Leo, finish getting dressed before you start groping me." She says, shaking her head but I can hear the smile.

I nod, even though she can't see me, and sit on the chair in the corner of the room to put on my shoes.

She matched our kids with her and she looks like an absolute angel. Her long brown hair is pin straight and drops onto her ass. Her small feet are in a pair of white Louboutin's heels, the red on the bottom match her lips that she painted red with lipstick.

I'm in a trance watching her move around to grab some stuff for Domenico for dinner. Her hair moves with every move she makes. Her ass jiggles with every step she takes, small or big. Her toned, tan legs appear longer than what they are with the heels that are at least 5 inches.

I finish my shoes before standing and tucking my hard on so it won't be noticeable.

"Dada, Dada, Dada."

For once, Sin is reaching out for me. I quickly scoop him up, kissing his cheeks as he laughs. I smile, wanting nothing more for this to last longer than I know it will.

Mama's boy.

Oaklee smiles gently as she watches us. Domenico sleeps in her arms as the baby bag lays over her shoulder. We aren't going anywhere besides the dining room but she doesn't want to have to go upstairs every time he needs his diaper changed or needs to feed.

I take the bag from her and put it on my shoulder as she fixes the collar of my suit. I kiss her forehead then peck her lips repeatedly but she pulls back, moving to kiss my neck.

Goosebumps covers my body as she sucks and nibbles on the skin of my neck. My grip on her ass tightens as she does nothing to help with the boner in my pants.

She does it so elegantly that once she pulls back her red lipstick wasn't smeared but I have no doubt that there isn't a kiss mark on my collar.

She smiles, turning around to grab her phone. I turn, making eye contact with myself in the mirror across the room and sure enough, there's a bright red kiss mark on my white collar and a couple dark bruises that trail up my neck.

I shake my head, smiling as I look at Sin but he stares at me with wide eyes. He's a baby he doesn't understand what just happened but something about the way he's looking at me makes me feel almost giddy.

"Alright, buddy. Let's go." I say, excitedly bouncing him as he laughs. My free hand lays on Oaklee's hip as we walk towards the grand dining room door the second time today.

As we enter, nobody is sitting instead they are talking to people in small groups, smiling and laughing.

I pull out Oaklee's chair before pushing it in and sitting in mine, Sin sits on my lap. Giovanni, Jay, and Royce take their seat in the same seat that they sat in this morning.

"God, talking to people is so annoying sometimes." Jay huffs.

"Talking to me is annoying?" Royce asks, feigning hurt.

"Are you a person?" Jay asks with his head tilt.

"Yes?"

"Then yes."

I chuckle, before my attention is on Sin. He's trying to reach for Oaklee but she's in a conversation with Giovanni and I can already see Domenico waking up.

"Sin."

He looks up at me with wide eyes, his hands still reached out. I grab him, making him stand on my thighs as he faces me.

He babbles, happy with the new position before looking at me expectingly. I stare at him with my lips pursed and he starts to turn his head towards Oaklee again.

"Sin, come on." I almost groan.

He side eyes me, probably regretting to choose me over Oaklee.

"Listen, we'll be best pals when you're older but I don't understand your language." I say slowly as if he would understand better but instead he laughs.

He's fucking laughing at me.

I mock his laugh which makes him laugh even harder. His small knees look like they're about to buckle, he's lucky in holding him. I glare at him but he just looks at my face and continues to laugh.

"Leonadas, quit glaring at the kid." Ezra says, patting my shoulder as he passes to his sit. That's when I notice everyone sitting down in the same spot they say in this morning. Which means Nova is beside me.

I guess, Ezra hired Servers because people on all black uniforms walk out with bowls of salad in their hands.

As Oaklee goes to take her first bite, Domenico starts crying. I almost laugh at the look she gave him.

I grab the coverup from the diaper bag and hand it too her. The 'coverup' is just a thin blanket that covers Domenico's head and her tits, only because he won't eat unless he's messing with her other nipple.

When he was born, she was trying to get him to eat without having to completely raise her entire shirt but he would continue to cry and move his head around.

He's tried to grab mine and I cut him off.

Oaklee puts her head in the blanket to make sure she does what she needs to do to get him latched and eating. 

I watch as her head pops back out and I push the hair out of her face. I swear, you can hear him eat over everything. There's at least 50 other people talking and I can still hear him.

I look around for a second, you can tell who is a wife and who is a girlfriend. The wife's are respectful, smiling and responding respectfully. The girlfriends are snobby and glares at every woman in the room. There's only a few girlfriends you mistake as a wife.

I do see some of the wife's looking at Oaklee with a small smile on their faces before looking away and I see most girlfriends glaring at her. I don't cause a scene though, it would just get Oaklee mad at me.

"Damn, that kid eats loud." Giovanni mumbles.

"You were probably the same way, loud ass." Oaklee replies, not looking away from the table that she's been staring at for the past five minutes.

Giovanni stares at her as Jay is red in the face from laughing.

Sin reaches for Oaklee again and this time she sees it. She sits up, getting ready to grab him.

"I can hold him." Nova says. It was just something about the way she said that, that made me want to take Sin and Oaklee home with me and never come out again.

I look at Oaklee to see how she reacted. She stares at her for a minute or two before nodding once.

I hand Sin to her even though he continues to reach for Oaklee. I just want to give him the chance of changing his mind. If Nova wants to be a mother and try to have a relationship with him Oaklee and I would be completely fine with it but Sin will choose when he's old enough.

Oaklee looks on nerve as she takes Domenico off of her before fixing herself. She looks like at any moment she'll  fly across the table to get him back.

I watch intently as Sin looks at Nova. His body is stiff, like if he could, he'd pull himself away. Before he looks back at me and Oaklee, reaching for her.

"Mama." He cries, his small hands reaching for Oaklee.

"I'm your Mama, quit moving." Nova says, sweetly as Sin tries to wiggle his was out of her grip.

"Give him back." Oaklee says, staring concernedly at the interaction happening.

"No, he's fine. He just need to learn who's in charge." Nova says, jerking him away from my hands.

"Nova." I warn her.

"I got this." Nova spits out. Sin continues to cry, reaching for Oaklee as he wiggles around.

"Give me back my child." Oaklee grits, standing. Anger rolls off of her and more people start to notice this situation happening.

"Your child? Please, you could barely give birth to one." Nova laughs harshly.

Before I could stop anything, Domenico is in the arms of Giovanni and she's already around the table by Nova. She grips Nova's throat, holding her against the back of the chair. I quickly take Sin from her before he falls.

"What is this, the second jab you've taken at me today? I let the first one slide but you just don't stop, do you?" She asks harshly.

Nova just continues to stare at her, breathing heavily.

"Do you?" Oaklee tightens her grip more.

"Let go of me." Nova's voice strains as her teeth clench together.

"Maybe, we shouldn't do this here." Ezra says slowly.

Oaklee's head snaps to his and he slowly sits back down. She looks at the spot he was just standing at before nodding slowly.

"You're right." She scoffs. "It shouldn't happen here."

She pulls Nova up, Nova has a good 5 inches in Oaklee plus she has on heels so when I tell you Oaklee made her bend as she dragged her out of the room, it happened.

I put Sin in Royces arms before walking after them.

She shoves Nova out of the front door before staring at her.

"You can't do this! My brother owns this place!" Nova screams, standing from the grass.

"We own the place." Oaklee clarifies, shutting the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.1K 29
Valentina knight wife of Armando knight don of the Spanish mafia has 4 children with Armando and is giving birth to her 5th baby soon! See how their...
4M 78.2K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
2.7M 75.1K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
364K 10.1K 34
COMPLETED | Francesca grew up in the middle of nowhere, but went on to become a dancer in the world-famous group, The New York Roses. Her husband, To...