I dare you

By DontWorryAbtIt22

BOOK 2 Leonadas Costa, Don of the Italian Mafia, married the girl. His girl. Oaklee Blur-Costa, Donna of the... More

Introductions and stuff
1/ Oaklee
2/Leonadas
3/Oaklee
4/Leonadas😏
5/Oaklee
6/Leonadas😏
7/Oaklee😏
8/Leonadas
9/Oaklee
10/Leonadas
11/Oaklee
12/Leonadas😏
13/Oaklee😏
14/Leonadas
15/Oaklee
16/Leonadas
17/Oaklee😏
18/Leonadas
19/Oaklee
20/Leonadas
21/Oaklee
22/Leonadas
23/Oaklee
24/Leonadas
25/Oaklee
26/Oaklee
27/Leonadas😏
28/Oaklee
29/Leonadas😏
30/Oaklee😏
31/Leonadas
32/Oaklee
33/Leonadas
34/Oaklee
35/Leonadas
36/Oaklee
37/Leonadas
38/Oaklee
39/Leonadas
41/Leonadas
42/Oaklee😏
43/Leonadas😏
44/Oaklee
Epilogue
$Bonus Chapter$
$Bonus Chapter$

40/Oaklee

1.6K 28 0
By DontWorryAbtIt22

October 2.

I get the boys dressed as Leo goes downstairs to talk to the men down there. Ezra planned an eventful day today. I'm not sure, ask he said was to dress warm.

"Alright, let's go." I mumble, picking up Sin and Domenico.

"Mama, Mama, Mama." Sin squeals, hitting my chest as we walk down the hallway.

Leonadas must have heard Sin or something because he was at the bottom of the stairs by the time I was half way down.

"D-Dada, Dada, Dada." His little head sways side to side. This kid is already too smart for his own good.

"Hi, Baby." Leo mumbles, kissing my lips before unsuccessfully trying to get Sin and moves to get Domenico.

"He's gassy, so you might need to burp him again." I tell him loudly to talk above Sin.

"Oh, thanks. Love you too." He says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes.

I smile, "I love you." I say, kissing his bicep as I  walk past him.

"Oh, look who finally decides to join us!" Ezra yells, clapping which encourage other people to clap.

"You can handle them next time, then!" I yell over the clapping at Ezra. A series of 'ouu's were heard throughout the room.

He raises his arms out to his side with a smirk.

I shake my head with a smile, walking to my seat on the left of the head, that's where Leo sits. Nova sits in front of me as Joshua sits beside her, Royce sits beside Joshua. Giovanni sits beside me and Jay sits beside him.

Once Leo sits, Ezra pounds his fist on the table, gaining everyone's attention.

"Alright, today will be fun, let's keep drama off until later tonight. Raise a cup for my darling baby sister and welcome her back home!"

Everyone lifts there cup in the air, yelling a 'Welcome home!' before drinking.

"Dig in!" Ezra yells, taking a piece of bacon and aggressively taking a bite.

A small smile rests on my lips as I watch all of our Capo's and their wife's or girlfriends and friends pile their plates with food.

Leo places a plate in front of me, kissing the side of my head before fixing his.

"Mama, Mama, Mama." Sin squeals before I give him a bite of eggs. I make sure he chews carefully as I take a bite myself.

"How was Australia?" I ask, looking away from Sin.

"It's good, busy." She says, nodding while taking a bite. 

I hum, taking a bite of the toast.

"Mama, Mama, Mama." Sin says before I give him another bite of eggs. He hums in delight as he chews. I mock him, making him laugh.

"That is adorable." Gio says, poking at Sin.

"Let him eat before he chokes." I say, swatting his hand.

"So, this is like one big family?" Joshua speaks up.

"Damn, straight!" Ezra yells from down the table. How he heard that will remain a mystery.

"Yes." Royce clarifies.

"Do you have any family?" I say, clearing my throat. I already know the answer to that but he doesn't need to know that.

"It's just me and my mom." He says, looking at the salt in front of him.

I hum.

"But, uh, you're married to Nova's brother. How long have as it been?" He asks, changing the subject. That doesn't run past me.

"It's been a while, I guess." I answer vaguely. Leo watches with close eyes as I talk to Joshua.

"Mama, Mama, Mama." Sin squeals, trying to grab something off of my plate. I help him get what he wants which was a small piece of bacon.

"Ezra told me you had birth complications with Domenico."

My eyes snap to Nova, my hand mid-air with bacon in it. My body is tensed and I can basically feel Leo's stiff body as well.

"And?" I grit out. It's a touchy subject with not only me, but with Leo. He was the one who had to live through it, I just had to deal with the aftermath.

"Nothing, just wondering if you had gotten checked out afterwards. We already knew the chances of you getting pregnant after the miscarriage was slim but I'm sure that the chances have gone down." She says, shrugging.

At this point, Gio, Jay, and Royce have stopped eating and was glaring at Nova. Leo glares at her with Domenico sleeping against his chest. Joshua just looks scared.

"That doesn't concern you." I grit, trying not to go off on her. I was trying to play nice, just until we were going to talk to her about Sin.

"I think it does, you are watching my kid after all." She spits, with a evil grin.

"Nova, if you want to talk more about this, we can go to the office. Until then, I suggest you stop talking about it." I say with narrowed eyes.

She goes to speak again but Sin started whining because I was taking too long to feed him.

"Okay, I think, we should get going! If you will follow me." Ezra yells, standing.

"I think, I'm just going to stay in." I tell Leo as he stands.

"Okay, I'll stay with you." He says, moving to sit back down.

"No, go spend time with your sister." I quickly tell him. I seriously don't need him up my ass right now.

"I'm not going to leave you alone, Oaklee." He says sternly.

"I'll stay with her, Don." Gio says from beside me.

"Me too." Jay pipes up.

"I won't be by myself, go be with your sister and mafia." I tell him with a soft smile. He looks like he's having a battle between what he wants to do and what he needs to do.

He nods, handing me Domenico. He grabs the hair at the base of my neck and pulls my head up.

"You will text me every 30 minutes." His face is barely an inch away from mine. 

I hum, glancing at his lips before looking back at his eyes. He sighs before smashing his lips against mine. He's quick to deepen the kiss.

His tongue leaving delicate strokes as I turn my head to get a better angle, tangling mine tongue with his.

He pulls back, completely removing himself from me and walks away.

I grunt, sending my fist directly at the punching bag before repeating. My fists ache but I'm not going to stop, I can't stop.

"Who brings up someone miscarriage like that?" I grit out, sending another punch.

"Oaklee, maybe you should take a break." Gio suggests from his spot on the bench by the door. Gio holds Sin as Domenico lays in a bouncer in front of him. Jay sits beside them, watching and making jokes every now and then to lighten up the mood. It doesn't work.

"Can you quit saying that? I'm angry, I have the right to be angry." I say, my vision is tunneled in the bag in front me.

"'I think it does, you are watching my kid after all', I mean, really? Where was she when he was teething? Huh? Where was she when he called me 'Mama'? Why would she encourage something like that?" I speak fast, I can barely hear myself.

"You're planning on getting full custody, aren't you?" Gio asks.

I nod.

"Okay, then you only have to see deal with her today and half of tomorrow. We already know Leonadas has the paperwork ready." Gio says, his tone is hopeful.

"I just don't understand, we were close and then I had that mis- and things started to slowly fall apart." I say, breathless.

"I don't know, Oaklee. I don't understand it either. It was a bad time for everyone, more so for you, but she didn't do much besides the day it happened." He says, slowly as he thinks.

I do know that, Sin's roomwas filled with baby stuff after it. I never resented Nova for having a baby when I couldn't at the time but I couldn't help but walk in the room sometimes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7.5K 38
A stripper. An Italian mafia boss. And an unexpected pregnancy. Andrea Capaldi was a selfless woman who would do anything to help her family when...
1.6M 40K 59
Covers by: @mayamarip0sa (Thank You!) @A_A_N_GEL (Thank You!) Kindhearted and compassionate, Rosalia Amabella, preferably Rose, was just a curvy wom...
687K 13.2K 38
Warning: Mature content, this is not a heavy smut book but it will contain some scenes. Dante Bianchi became a father at a young age. He becomes clo...
364K 10.1K 34
COMPLETED | Francesca grew up in the middle of nowhere, but went on to become a dancer in the world-famous group, The New York Roses. Her husband, To...