๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ...

By Xvriniti

Anahstacia Vaneraries, her life is nothing but complicated. But everything is soon to change once she meets t... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

11.

186 11 0
By Xvriniti

The end of the Semester came quickly for Hogwarts. All students were sent home. That included Harry. He remained in contact with Anah through letters.

The relationship between the Godmother and Godson has strengthened ever since then. Merlin, she had so many letters from the boy, she lost count.

Harry wasn't the only person that kept in touch. Sirius Black kept his promise to her, he wrote both Anah and Harry. She knew about his whereabouts  most  of the time. At the moment, life was perfect for Anah. At least that's what she thought.

The past two summer months went by like a breeze. It was like it never happened to begin with.

Anah was settled in her chair, legs crossed. She had a book in one hand with her cup of coffee in a mug in the other. The home was cozy a usual, but, there was a dramatic change.

First things first. She wasn't in her home. Anahstacia was a proud resident of Spinner End. Which is also where Severus Snape lives.

An agreement was made between the two back in the spring, if Anah felt comfortable enough, She could move in with Severus. Funny thing, He's the one who insisted on it.

The raven headed man entered the small living room with two letters in his hand.

When he walked towards her she caught him in the corner of her eye.

He smelled like old books and oak. "Finished with your book?" She questioned with her eyes still glued to the words of her book.

"Yes. How far along are you?" His words were soft. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips which then caught her attention. She gripped his chin planting yet another kiss.

"I'm halfway there."

His smile radiated off of her. "Two letters came in the post today."

She sat her book at the nearest table. "From whom?"

He sat in his chair which was seated next to her. "One is from Potter." His tone changed every time he even mentioned the poor boy's name.

"Oh~ Here, give it to me." He handed the letter to her as she quickly opened it.

She read through the letter quite fast.

"Oh.." She sat the letter on her lap as she glanced over at Severus who only returned the look.

"What is it...?"

"It's nothing love, just some... teenager stuff.." A slight scoff rolled from his lips as he soon handed her the next letter.

"Teenagers."

She chuckled at his response. "You know, you can't act like this when we have children.."

He didn't bother to reply to her comment. That conversation wasn't held between the couple just yet. It was something that needed to wait.

"And who is the next letter from?"

She opened the letter unfolding it to see the short message.

"Well, what does it say..?" Severus questioned with his hands settled on his lap.

"To my dearest sister.

The time has come for us to meet again, at last.

I've held my end of the bargain for you. Now it is time for you to repay me.

The month with come sooner than you think, and  she  will be there also.

He will see presently, and the truth will unfold.

Till then."

- 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑘𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑎𝘩 𝑉.

The last of her words fell off of her lips like jello. It was her sister, the last person she would expect to write to her.

Severus narrowed his eyes as he grabbed the letter that was in her hand. He reread the letter multiple times. He glanced over towards Anah again before making a face.

"What.. is she talking about?"

She brought her finger up to her mouth to nibble on it.

"She's mental Severus, I wouldn't even acknowledge it."

He cocked a slight brow setting the letter down in his seat as he looked down at the nervous woman.

She was hiding something from him. It was quite bothersome. He moved on with the day as usual. But this did irritate him, from what he could recall.. Anah was never the one to hide secrets.. was she?..

July swung into August and then came September and not much later... October arose.

This school year was dedicated to the Triwizard Tournament. The school was still to presume as normal.

The Grand Hall of Hogwarts was filled with students and staff. It was the day before Halloween and a feast was being held. There were more tables than usual where the teachers sat. Since the guests were arriving, more room was needed.

The students settled down not long after as the Headmaster caught their interest with his speech.

"This year Hogwarts will play host to a legendary event: the Triwizard Tournament."

Gasps and whispers spread throughout the hall. He silenced them with the movements of his hands.

"During this time, a single student gets to represent his or her school in a series of magical contests."

Harry was settled amongst his friends, Ron and Hermione as the speech went on.

"More of this with be explained later, But now, please join me in welcoming these lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic!"

The door swung open to present the young girls in all blue pacing into the Grand Hall. There were about seventeen of them. The entrance was dramatic in the opinion of Anah. She sat next to McGonagall with Severus standing behind them.

Once the girls were out of the way all eyes landed on the large lady who strode down the aisle. Madame Maxime, the Headmistress of the school. She was accompanied by two people. A woman, and a child.

There she was. Maykaylah Vaneraries.

Anahstacia's younger sister. Well, she was younger by a few months.

Anah's eyes glued to the blacked headed woman. She was an average height woman. She had long black  hair  with regular brown eyes. Her appearance was simple. She had on a light blue  suit . That way she would still blend on with the rest of the girls. She had worn a smirk on her face ever since she entered the room.

The two locked eyes for a very long time.

'Hello, sister.' 

A loud voice sprung in her ears. The two sisters had a unique connection. They were able to communicate through mere eye contact, or even in the presence of one another. Anah on the other hand  despised  this.

She remained silent. Her eyes shifted down to the girl that stood next to her.

Ivory Aria.

The young girl soon caught Anah's gaze. She gave a mere wave before allowing a smile to present on her lips.

She looked happy to see her, almost.

Once the next entrance of the Durmstrang Institute was settled, everyone was seated in their respected places.

The Beauxbatons gals were sat at the Ravenclaw table, while the Durmstang boys settled in Slytherin.

"And now, let the feast begin," Dumbledore announced with his hand stretched towards the students. The food appeared on the tables as the feast did indeed commence.

There was a table that sat in front of the High table where the Ministries of Magic sat.

The staff of Hogwarts, Beauxbatons, and Durmstamg all settled at the high table. On the right of Dumbledore sat Madame Maxime, McGonagall, Igor Karkaroff, Anahstacia, Severus, and Maykaylah.

As the feast went on, Anah remained silent the entire time. She kept her thoughts to herself due to her sister's nagging.

There was a conversation held between the seven.

"Ah, Professor Dumbledore, it is good to see you again." Madame Maxime spoke with her french accent. Her words were directed to the Headmaster of course.

"As to you, Madame." The elder wizard's hazy voice answered.

Anah remained quiet. Ever so often she would say a few words, but her sister would interject whenever she felt the need to do so.

"Anah, my dear, you've changed the last time we saw you hm? Demoiselle May wouldn't stop talking about you." The giant lady said as she turned her head towards Anah.

Anah didn't look up at the moment. She paused with her eating setting her utensils on the brim of her plate. "I'm still the same ol' Anah, Madame Maxime." She grabbed the napkin that was plastered on her lap as she brought it up to her face.

"I wonder. What all has May told you, Madame?" She questioned with her eyes still on her.

Maykaylah cleared her throat allowing yet another grin to form on her face.

"Pourquoi tu ne me demandes pas toi-meme?" (Why don't you ask me yourself?"

All heads turned to Maykaylah, except for Anah's. She couldn't bear to look at her without lashing out. Merlin, did she  resent  her.

"Et Pourquoi ne vas-tu pas te faire foutre?" (And why don't you go and fuck yourself?) She slowly turned her head to meet eyes with the younger broad.

"Anah!" The French woman called. Many of the teachers that sat amongst them were confused about what was transpiring between the Vaneraries sisters. Severus was quite aware of the situation. Anah never had the best relationship with her sister. Maykaylah, as they would say, was the favored child. While Anah, well. She was the rebel.

A loud scoff came from the black-headed woman as she brought her drink up to her lips.

"Baise moi? Dit celui qui ne peut pas garder les jambes fermées. Père n'a pas élevé de salope, Anah." (Fuck myself? Says the one who can't keep her legs closed. Father didn't raise a slut, Anah.) May's tone was menacing.

Her comment caused some of the teachers to gasp. Guess some of them could understand french?

Severus remained still. He glanced over to see Anah staring at her utensils. He couldn't tell if she was upset. Her face was always hard to read at times. One of the many things the couple had in common.

"Hm, is that how you want to act? All right then." Anah murmured. She got up from the table throwing the napkin that was on her lap down on her seat. She turned to Maykaylah as she then began to speak. She got the attention of the teachers again, but also caught some of the students. Harry included.

"You have exactly three minutes to meet me in the dueling room. If you don't show up, I'm beating your ass right here in front of everyone."

She gave one final look at her as she left the Grand Hall, heading to her designated area.

Silence settled upon the teachers. Maykaylah finished her drink quite quickly, it was like she was anxious to fight Anah?

"Madame, Headmaster. If you will excuse me." She stood up from her seat giving the two a slight bow.

"I recommend sending someone from the hospital wing, either way, one of us will end up.. terribly injured." She paced out of the hall heading to the dueling room.

Confusion sat amongst the teachers. They were going to duel. But, this wasn't just any duel.

This would be a duel, to the  death.

Instead of Harry focusing on his friends, he was too interested in what was going on at the High table.

"Harry?" Hermione called. Hermione and Ron looked at him dumbly.

"Yes, what?" He replied.

Ron shrugged an eyebrow.

"You zoned out again mate. Everything all right?" He question, stuffing his face.

"Oh, yeah. Did you guys see Anah, and the other woman leave? They looked alike you know.."

Hermione snickered which caused Ron to laugh as well.

"That's Professor V's sister Harry. Everyone knows that."

He shook his head and hunched his shoulders.

He had the slightest clue.

There was a large blast that came from a distance from the castle. That caused the whole Hall to go into turmoil.

The doors of the Great Hall busted open as the caretaker, Argus Filch came strolling in.

He ran funny through the aisle before he met half way with Dumbledore.

"Mr. Filch, what seems to be the issue?" The wise man asked curiously.

"Headmaster, we have a problem in the Dueling room."

His voice was loud enough for all the students to hear.

Not a moment later, the entire Grand Hall made their way to the Dueling room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.2K 14
Harry and Professor Snape walk quietly down the stairs after their meeting with the Headmaster... And they find themselves both in a dark and wet roo...
191K 1.7K 15
โš ๏ธall recognizable characters belong to their creator, JK Rowling.โš ๏ธ Different stories each chapter for people that like snape, i write for as many...
16.8K 348 52
.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป ๐–  ๐–ฅ๐–ฑ๐–ค๐–ฃ ๐–ถ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ธ ๐–ฅ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–จ๐–ข๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ฎ๐–ญ. โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ...
234 18 15
The Battle For Hogwarts in a different perspective and an AU. Credits to the-fictional-girl for helping me. JK Rowling owns the HP franchise and all...