Uns E Harf

shyear_s द्वारा

"Black Night And Blue Moon, Listen My Wisper Very Soon How Much Distance, Don't know, They Are With Me Just S... अधिक

Author Note
Protagonists
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Family
17
18
19
20
21
22
Extended Characters
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Note
41 A
41 B
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 A
49B
50
New Story Alert

3

9.1K 287 4
shyear_s द्वारा

A high rise building with modern interior and exterior on the center of Camden. On bold words it is written above the building "Trivert Industrial" Everyone seems to be really busy at their work. People were running from here to there fixing stuffs. The crystal glass door opened and the building which was filled with the noise of chattering of employees and stuffs became pin drop silent. A man entered the building wearing gray colour armani three piece suit along rolex watch on his right arm, hair pushed back, brown loafer of sergio rossi and lastly the spicy deep woody smell of the colonge which was making everything female species present there drool. Even though all these girls die on his looks but for him, for Aariz Khan the CEO of Trivert none of this matter. According to his point of view, love is totally waste of time. He never fell in love and never even want to. For him love and this kind of stuffs are all part of imagination nothing like that in real life. Finalising the next meeting time to his secretary he went inside his cabin and sat down.

Before he could do anything his phone rang
Picking up the call he said
"Assalamualikum mama."

"Walikumassalam beta, kese ho?" Replied his mother from the other side of the call

[Translation: how are you?]

"Jii thik mama. Aap bataye kese hain aap? Medicine li?"

[Translation: yes I'm fine, what about you? Did you take your medicine? ]

"Haan beta leli mene aur khayriyat bhi hoon. Apne lunch ki beta?"

[Translation: yes I took them and I'm fine too. Did you had your lunch?]

"Ji mama abhi client ke sath meeting thi toh waha unke sath kha liya."

[Translation : yes I had a meeting with a client so I had lunch with them.]

"Phir se bahar ka khana, beta yeh roj roj kya bahar ka khana khate hain? Yeh bilkul bhi acha nahi hain apki health ke liye. Aap aaj sham ko ghar aye hum khud apne hato sey khana banayenge apke liye aur haam kuch nahi sunne wale."

[Translation: again outside food, why do you eat these outside food everyday? You know they're not good for you at all? Today you'll come hone this evening I will make food for you and I don't want to hear anything else.]

"Thik hain mama shaam mein ata hoon ghar."

[Translation: okay I'll come.]

Ending the call he busied himself in work, this is his life, Aariz Khan's life. Totally drowned in work no love life, no flings, nothing. Truly borning and growing up outside Pakistan didn't make Aariz Khan far away from his Lord, his Allah. His upbringing was done in such a way that he seeks for any kind of help from his Allah.

A big mansion surrounded by greens and beauty is the house of Khan. They all live together here. Just entering the house you'll see a man playing golf in his early 60's he is Tarikh Khan the chairman of Trivert. Going inside the house in the kitchen you'll see a woman in her late 50's she is Raazi Khan wife Tarikh and mother of Aariz. Next to her the lady who standing in her early 50's beside her is Daneen Khan, wife of MD of Trivert Asim Khan the younger brother of Tarikh. This is the Khan mansion where two brothers along their little sister Zara Ahemedi lives together. Zara is married to Aziz Ahmedi. Aziz wanted his own home and Zara wanted to live with her brothers. So at first they bought two separate houses side by side later  Khan's decided to buy the whole piece of area and merge both the houses. Since then they've been living together but for the past few years as Aziz is sick their son Afaf is looking after his buisness, Tarikh and Raazi has only one son Aariz Khan, Asim and Daneen has one son Turaq Khan and only one daughter Shiza. Zara and Aziz also has a daughter along their son Afaf named Dua.
These are the peoples living inside Khan Mansion.
And for past 3 years Aariz doesn't live with his family. Khan mansion is in Chelsea. He's been living by himself for the past 3 year in an apartment near camden.

Knock..knock

"Sir may I come in?" Asked a man in his late 30's

"Yes, come in"

"Sir, here's the file you asked for?"

"Keep it here."

"Anything else sir?"

"No you can go."

This is what his life has been surrounded of since the past 4 years after he took hold of the position of CEO. He barely has any time for visiting his parent's house on top of that his mother's wish to see him married worries him what if he isn't good enough as a husband, what if he couldn't give that girl enough time who will leave her everything to stay with him. This things were always his hesitations that's why he kept himself far away from relationship and marriage topic, as his age hit 30 last month it has starting to become impossible for him to avoid these topics anymore. Leaving a huge sigh he started to finish his pending works.

The clock hit 25 past 6,
He got up and took his coat and started his way towards Khan Mansion. Reaching infront his house he gave the car keys to a staff and went inside. The door was opened Humna bibi, one of the oldest house help in Khan Mansion.

"Assalamualikum, Humna bi kese hain aap?"

[Translation: how are you?]

"Jee chote shab alhamdulillah Allah ki karam sey bohat ache hain."

[Translation: I'm fine by the grace of Lord.]

"Mama kaha hain?"

[Translation: where is mom?]

"Sab ander hall mein hain."

[Translation: everyone is inside hall.]

"Thik hain."

[Translation: okay.]

Coming inside hall he saw all the family sitting together and chatting with each other

Clearing his throat he greeted

"Assalamualikum."

Seeing him his sisters ran towards him

"Bhai!"

Side hugging his sisters he sat beside his younger cousin Turaq.

"Bhai aj kese ana hua?" Asked turaq

[Translation: how did you come today?]

"Mama ne kaha tha ane ko. Tumhari parhai kesi ja rahi hain?"

[Translation: Mom called me, how's your study going?]

"Accha bhai."

[Translation: good]

"Top karoge?"

[Translation: will you get a good score? ]

With nervous smile Turaq sarcastically replied

"Bhai sab karam ka Malik Allah hain agar Voh chahenge toh sirf London mein nahi pure world mein top karunga, inshallah."

[Translation: the decision maker of everything is Allah, if He want then not only London but in the whole world I'll be the one with highest score.]

Giving a stern look Aariz looked at Turaq and said

"Tumhari sakal bata rahi ki top toh tum karoge lekin niche se."

[Translation: your face is saying how miserably you'll fail this time.]

"Bhai! Ese bezzat toh na kare eklouta Bhai hoon apka."

[Translation: Don't insult me like that I'm you only brother.]

When another familiar voice said

"Kyun mein maar gaya kya?"
It was Afaf

[Translation: did I die?]

"Assalamualikum Bhai kese hain?"

Afaf came and hugged Aariz

"Alhamdulillah thik tum kese ho?"

"Jee Bhai mein bhi thik hoon."

It's been long since Aariz spended his night like this at Khan mansion.

"Beta aap reh rahe ho na aaj?"
Raazi asked her son

[Translation: you'll stay here tonight right?]

"Mama pata nahi."

[Translation: I don't know yet.]

"Kyun bhai?" Asked his phuppo Zara

[Translation: why?]

"Assalamualikum phuppo."

"Walikumassalam, waise tum kyun nahi rook rahe hon?"

[Translation: why are you not staying here tonight. ]

"Phuppo office mein bohat kaam hota hain aur phir mujhe hotel ka bhi chakkar laga hain."

[Translation: there's lots of work pending and I've to give a round to the hotel.]

"Hay tumne kya halat bana rakhi hain khudki? Kya zarurat thi yeh hotel buisness mein ghusne ki? Khandan ka khudka apna buisness toh tha na? Aab dekho tumse milne ke liye taras te rehte hain aur tumse mil nahi pate."

[Translation: what have you done to yourself? What do you have to open your and struggle when you had everything ready? Now I yearn to meet but I can't]

Aariz is the founder and owner of his own hotel chain "Revolt" which is spreadable all over Europe. As a result the pressure of work on him is a bit too much.

"Phuppo mujhe khudse kuch karna tha yeh Saab jo mujhe mila hain yeh sab toh Rehmat hain Allah ka, Agar mein khudke hotel buisness mein nahi jata toh mujhe kabhi Baba ke saalo ka mehnat ka ehmiyat nahi samaj ata."

[Translation: I wanted to be independent, and baba has given is all extra given by Allah, I struggled that's why I know the value of effort of baba.]

"Accha yeh Saab bate baad mein karna phele dinner karlo, dinner lag gaya hain." Said his Daneen chachi.

[Translation: leave all these, dinner is ready.]

"Thik hain mein fresh hoke ata hoon."

[Translation: okay I'll go and freshen up.]

The Khan mansion is divided into four different wings. Like the biggest wing, south wing contains the living space, hall, dining,kitchen, gym and other major portions of the house, the east one belongs to Ahemedi, the North one belongs to Khans and the west wing which is comparatively the smallest belongs to Aariz. West wing contains of his room, library, office, his personal gym, indoor pool and small living space.

Coming to his side he went inside his room to see everything kept on its own place. Taking a grey t-shirt and a black sweatpants he went inside his bathroom to take a shower. After almost 15 minutes he came out all freshen up and went towards dining to have dinner with everyone

Dinning room

"Shiza mera baal chor nahito mujse bura koyi nahi hoga." Turaq said with irritation

[Translation: stop pulling my hair otherwise no one will be worse than me ]

"Pehle mera head band wapas kar phir." Shiza replied

[Translation: first give my headband back.]

"Kya hogaya tum dono ko ek waqt bhi tum log sukkon sey nahi reh satte?? Turaq uska band do aur shiza baal choro apne bhai ka. Kinte Dino baad Aariz hamare sath dinner kaar raha hai aur tum dono apne harakato sey baaj hi nahi ate." Daneen started scolding her kids as they were as usual doing their sibling fight

[Translation: what happened to both of you alm the time fighting? turaq give her band back. Shiza leave his hair. Aariz is having dinner with us after ages and you guys couldn't stop yourself from doing drama.]

One by one everyone sat at their seat, Aariz came and took his seat. At the top seat sat Tarikh, on his right sat Raazi, beside her Daneen, beside Daneen sat Dua, after Dua Zara sat. On Tarikh's left sat Aariz, after him Asim, after Asim was shiza beside shiza sat Turaq, beside him afaf and at the top end seat sat Aziz. They all started their dinner and its passing quite good when Aziz asked Aariz

"Beta ap bohat thake huye lag rahe ho office mein kya jyda stress hain?"

[Translation: you look tired? Is there any stress in office? ]

"Jee fuppa chora stress ja raha hain."

[Translation: yes a little]

"Dekhe kaise bacha ka itnasa moun a gaya hain,koyi nahi hain iska fikar karne ko." Zara said

[Translation: look how weak he had become. ]

"Phuppo mein bilkul thik hoon."

[Translation: I'm totally fine]

"Nahi bhai phuppo thik keh rahi hain" turaq teased Aariz

[Translation: No she's right.]

Gritting his teeth Aariz gave him a glare, taking the chance Afaf said

"Bari mumanijaan ab toh bhai ke liye koyi bhabhi le ayen jo inka dhyaan rakh paye."

[Translation: it's time brother need his own life partner]

Giving a stern glare Aariz said

"Mama mein bilkul thin hoon, mujhe shadi nayi karna."

[Translation: I'm totally fine I don't wanna get married now.]

"Kyun? Tujhe kabse allergy hain shadi sey?" Tarikh asked his son while munching on his food

[Translation: since when you've allergy with marriage?]

"Baba esi koyi baat nahi hain Baas mein abhi tayar nahi hoon."

[Translation: dad it's nothing like that it's that I'm not ready now.]

"Shadi ke liye haan karne mein tayar hone ki kya zarurat beta, pehle larki dekhenge fir baaki Saab. Ab ap Haan nahi kar rahe hain aur hum larki bhi nahi dekh paa rahe. Ab Toh hum ap par force bhi nayi kar satte na ap soche." Daneen said to Aariz

[Translation: why aren't agreed with us just looking for girl, it definitely will take time to find a girl then the topic of marriage will come. Now we can't force you right you think.]

"Beta agar shadi ka laddu khao toh pachtao nahi karo toh jyada pachtao." Said Asim with a laugh while Daneen glared at him

"Acha ap logo kuch batana hain." Raazi getting everyone's attention

[Translation: actually I've to tell you all something.]

"Jee bole bhabhi." Asked Zara

[Translation: sure what is it?]

"Hum soch rahe the ki kinte saal hogaye hum Pakistan nahi gaye toh soch rahe hain iss eid ko humbhi aplogo ke sath Pakistan aye." Said Raazi

[Translation: we're thinking of spending this eid in Pakistan as its been years since we last visited pakistan.]

"Yeh bohat acha socha bhabhi, bohat acha hoga."encouraged Zara

[Translation that will be very good.]

"Toh phir mumani mein hum sabki ticket book kardu?" Asked afaf

[Translation: should I book ticket for everyone.]

"Ticket ki kya jarurat hum apni jet sey jayenge." Said Tarikh

[Translation: what is the need of ticket we'll go by our jet.]

"Bhaijaan woh kuch maintenance paar hain." Replied Asim

[Translation: actually it's on maintenance. ]

"Oh Haan mujhe yaad hi nahi." Tarikh said sadly

[Translation: oh yeah I forgot.]

"One second I think everyone is forgetting I also have my jet free why don't you use mine." Said Aariz

"Bhai, you're also coming right? " Questioned dua

"I don't-" he was cut by Raazi

"Haan tumhara bhai bhi araha hain."

[Translation: yes he's coming too.]

"Mama mein kese jaa satta hoon?"

[Translation: how can I go?]

"Kyun nahi jaa satte?"

[Translation: why can't you?]

"Mama mera pura month bohat tight schedule hai."

"Toh karlijeye ga, online conference karna."

"Phir bhi-"

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna, hum agli Saturday ko ja rahe hain Pakistan. "

[Translation: I don't want to hear anything we'll be going to Pakistan next saturday.]

Raazi declared

Curious shiza questioned

"Hum kya hotel mein rahenge tayiji?

[Translation: will we stay at hotel?]

"Kyun hotel mein kyun rahenge?" Asked Daneen

[Translation: why we'll stay at hotel?]

"Kyunki hamara toh koi dado ka ghar nahi hain."

[Translation: cause we don't have any house of ours.]

"Kisne kaha tumhara dado ka ghar nahi hain." Asked Tarikh

[Translation: who says that?]

"Hamara ghar hain tayaji?"

[Translation: we've our house.]

"Haan mera phuppo ka ghar hain Karachi mein."

[Translation: mu aunt's house is in karachi.]

"Kya hum waha rahenge?"

[Translation: yes.]

"Haan beta ab inte din Hotel mein toh nahi reh satte."

[Translation: yes cause we can't stay these many days at hotel.]

"Bhaijaan mein ajhi Karachi phone lagata hoon aur unhe hamari ane ki irtela deta hoon."

[Translation: I'll go call them let them know we're coming.]

"Aur sab apna apna packing start karo."

[Translation: everyone start with your packing. ]

"Jee tayaji."

[Translation: okay]

Thus everyone went to their respective rooms including Aariz who went inside his room in intention of managing his meeting and asking for his luggage prepared from his home. This time he clearly knows that's his mother is stubborn to whom he can't deny.

End of part 3, please express your feeling through votes and comments
— Shyear

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.6M 201K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
17K 851 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
296K 12.5K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
1.9K 169 22
• A love-hate love story • Only if they hadn't bumped into each other none of them would be in this hot mess. But they were destined to meet afterall...