Mikaelson's Mate (ON HOLD)

By Maddox1111

Maddison Grace Gilbert, little sister to Elena Gilbert and twin to Jeremy Gilbert, has always been "spacey" a... More

Soulmates and some info
Soulmarks
Chapter 1- S2/E7 Masquerade part 1
Chapter 2- S2/E7 Masquerade part 2
Chapter 3- S2/E7 Masquerade part 3
Chapter 4- S2/E7 Masquerade part 4
Chapter 5-S2/E8 Rose part 1
Chapter 6-S2/E8 Rose part 2
Chapter 7-S2/E8 Rose part 3
Chapter 8-S2/E8 Rose part 4
Chapter 9- S2/E8 Rose part 5
Chapter 10- S2/E9 Katerina Part 1
Chapter 11- S2/E9 Katerina Part 2
Chapter 12- S2/E9 Katerina Part 3
Chapter 13- S2/E9 Katerina Part 4
Chapter 14- S2/E9 Katerina Part 5
Chapter 15- S2/E9 Katerina Part 6
Chapter 16- S2/E10 The Sacrifice Part 1
Chapter 17- S2/E10 The Sacrifice Part 2
Chapter 18- S2/E10 The Sacrifice Part 3
Chapter 19- S2/E10 The Sacrifice Part 4
Chapter 20- S2/E10-11 By the Light of the Moon
Chapter 21- S2/E11 By the Light of the Moon +Board
Chapter 22- S2/E11 "By the Light of the Moon"
Chapter 24- S2/E12 "The Descent"
Chapter 25- S2/E12 "The Descent"
Chapter 26- S2/E12 "The Descent"
Chapter 27- S2/E12 "The Descent"
Chapter 28- S2/E12 "The Descent"
Chapter 29- S2/E12 "The Descent"
Chapter 30 - S2/E12 "The Descent"
Chapter 31- S2/E13 "Daddy Issues" Part 1
Chapter 32- S2/E13 "Daddy Issues"

Chapter 23- S2/E11 "By the Light of the Moon"

5.4K 163 2
By Maddox1111

Nobody's Pov.

Pulling out his phone, Elijah looks at the caller ID not recognizing the number. He glances at Maddison and they both seem to think the same thing. Answering the phone, Elijah takes a breath before speaking. "Hello," a moment passes, "Hello Elijah." 

Maddison's Pov.

"Hello, Elijah," that bastard. Sounds so fucking smug. I'm going to hit him, he can't answer my text and gets a new number without telling me and calls Elijah. "Niklaus." Elena's eyes widen, 'Klaus?' she mouths. I nod before going back to glaring at the phone. "Brother, are you alone?"

"No, I'm with Maddison and her family. Why?" Nik takes a moment, mumbling something. "I take it that her family is aware of our involvement with Maddison?" Elijah looks at me, "Not everyone." Nik takes in a sharp breath, "Hello, love."

"No." Elijah furrows his brows at me. "No?" Nik schreeches. "You don't ignore me then say 'hello, love.' like nothing's wrong. So no, just no." I grumble. "Love, I didn't," I cut him off. "Don't say you didn't mean to, because if that were true you would have answered my messages." Nik lets out a groan, "Forgive me?"

I roll my eyes, "I'll think about it. Now why did you call?" I ask, getting up to grab another journal. "I almost have everything ready for my arrival." I make a face, "What could you possibly need to get?" He chuckles. "Well love, I need a vampire and a," I interrupt once more. "I already have everything we need." He lets a small laugh. "You certainly have everything I want," he flirts. I do the best I can to keep the smile off my face but then Elijah says, "Brother!"

That, that breaks me and I let out a loud laugh. Jenna and Elena soon joining me. I lean my haed on Elijah's arm, trying to catch my breath. "Oh, that. That was comedy gold. I love you." Elijah tenses and its only then that I realize what I've said.

Hey Guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was in the hospital, then I was forced to go camping, so life has just been a little crazy. But I do want to assure you that I will be continuing this story. Sorry this is a really short chapter but I wanted to give you all something.

SNEAK PEAK AT FUTURE CHAPTERS~~~~~~~

"I used to believe love was just a word that could be said but never truly felt."

"What changed?"

"What?"

"You said you used to, so what changed?"

"You. Not only do I hear that word from you, but I can see and feel it. It's warm and dangerous, but I wouldn't give your love up for anything in the world."

"I love you, and there is nothing dangerous about that."

"But, there is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.4K 64
❖𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐥...
291K 4.3K 20
Arielle Gilbert is the younger fraternal twin sister of Elena Gilbert, always coming second to her. This is the story of her becoming a first choice...
107K 3.1K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
7.4K 636 19
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...