My art piece.

By Wizard_of_ships

Deadpool/spiderman university. Bkdk ∆ ∆ ∆ Izuku was a normal teenager, who was bullied quite often, in middl... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
commissions coming soon
Twenty

Five

3.4K 118 122
By Wizard_of_ships

                         ~•~

⏤͟͟͞͞Flashback⏤͟͟͞͞

"Please stay together, I don't want to file anymore paper work then I have to."

Midoriya's homeroom/science teacher sighed out.
Aizawa Shota.

Everyone snickered at the tired teacher words, but they knew it was better to listen to him then to deal with the consequences.
Man was his punishments harsh.

Izuku wasn't exactly planning on running off and doing his own thing, at least not at first.
But when his top two tormentors were whispering to one another and making certain hand gesters before pointing over at him, he figured maybe going off by himself was a decent idea before Aizawa sighned them three as partners.
Which he did quite often since the two ass-holes actually convinced the tired teacher all three of them were buddies.

When his two bullies had stopped looking at him and no one else was paying attention.
That was when the freckle teen had decided to sneak away.

He figured if worst comes to worst and he gets lost he'll just except whatever punishment Aizawa will have for him and call his teacher for help.

"This place is so amazing!"

Midoriya exclaimed, as he looked at all the different science experiments.
And these were just the one they were show casing, Izuku could only imagine all the experiments they had to hide because of the government and what not.

"Did you see where he went?"

And that was Izuku's cue to hide.
Except there wasn't many places to go.

'Crap'
'Crap'
'Crap'

"Let's go this way, he's a fucking dork so he's definitely looking at the dorky shit they have on display."

The greenette felt like throwing up, he had no idea where to go.
For all he knew he would walk in on a dead end and be trapped.
And it seemed those ass-holes torture techniques were only getting worst.

Midoriya decided to take a sharp turn, in the midst of running, in hopes the other two would keeping going straight.
However when his movements had deseased, so did the bullies which made the anxiety in his stomach only grow more.
Why couldn't this just leave him alone?
Why couldn't he just have a normal day with out bullies.

Tears had begun to resurface as he backed deeper and deeper into the dead end, until his left hand had pushed something and he was swooshed around in a whole other room.

"What the.... "

⏤͟͟͞͞End of flashback⏤͟͟͞͞

"Heya Buggaboy!"

Deadpool exclaimed, being the last one out of the two to arrive at their   designated spot.

Midoriya snapped out of his zoned out position, and quickly stood up.
He couldn't believe he let himself space out like that, what if there had been a murderer behind him..... well then again Deadpool was one?
Kinda... sorta... definitely was one.
But he doesn't seem like he wanted to hurt the greenette.

"Hey pool."

"How are you today?"

"Awwwww did my future boyfriend just ask me how I was!!"
"Your so thoughtful!"

Izuku rolled his eyes at the future boyfriend comment, but he was used to it by now so he didn't mention it.

"And I'm doing fantastic, I finally get to hang out with this amazing handsomely strong boy today~"

"What about you?"

"Ehh, I'm about to hang out with you so about as good as I'm gonna feel."

"Oh but baby boy, I could make you feel soooo much better~"

Deadpool teased, successfully getting a blush from the spiderman.
However his mask hid it well.

*Ahem*
"Anywhoooo, you said we're gonna go to your place?"

"Yep!"
"But listen Buggaboy?"

Deadpool had gotten serious.
Very serious.

"No one, and I mean no one knows about this place so don't go around telling anyone got it?"

"Ooh serious Deadpool, never met him before."

Spiderman teased.

"I'm only serious when it's important, buggaboy~"

"Now let's get this party started!!"

Deadpool exclaimed, before jumping off the roof and onto the next.

                               🕷

"Mmh does that feel good?~"

"Pool, please this is uncomfortable."

Midoriya breathed out, trying to get up.

"Nah uh uh, not yet~"
"Just let me do my magic baby boy~"

"But-"

"Stay still, and enjoy yourself Buggaboy~"

"Deadpool st-oh wow.... "

"How do you feel now?~"

"Pool, please this is embarrassing."

"Well I need to know how you feel, if I'm doing it right, or not baby boy~"

Deadpool pushed a bit harder.

"God!"
"Yes, it feels g-good."

"Tehe, I told you I can make you feel way better~"

Izuku was extremely thankful for the mask, considering he knew he was blushing like a madman.

"Pool!!"
"Your making this sound dirty!!"

"Whaaaaaa, no I'm not."
"I'm just giving you an Innocent massage, your the one thinking dirty baby boy~"

Midoriya had no idea how Deadpool actually manage to allow him to touch him, much less give him a mother freaking massage!!

He just knew one minute they were playing video games and then he was trying to massage his own shoulder because he had pulled a muscle.
And then the next Deadpool was lying him down, telling him he could massage his shoulders so much better.
And he wasn't exactly wrong.

"Soo Buggaboy why exactly did you decide to become a hero?"

"I wouldn't call myself a hero... "

Izuku trailed off, feeling the mercenary's hand rub a certain spot and making him groan.

"Fuck, how are you so good at this?"

"Hehe, it's one of my secret powers, and one of the reason I'd make such a good house wife~"

"We should get married!"

"No we shouldn't."
"We barely know each other pool!"

"Well I've been asking you questions for days, and most of them you dodge!"
"So that sounds like it's your fault buttercup~"

Deadpool smirked, before tracing his fingers down one of the black lines that decorated Midoriya's spider suit.

"Which by the way isn't fair, because I've answered every question you have asked me!"

"I barely have asked you anything."

"You asked my name, I said Deadpool, you asked me if I was a murderer I told you I was a mercenary and you asked me what I wanted as my reward and I answered."

"Ok, really pool?"
"All those questions were necessary."

"Still though!"

Midoriya rolled his eyes at the other, but he still decided to indulge Deadpool a little.

"Alright fine, you can ask me three questions and I'll answer them honestly as long as it doesn't give  my secret identity away."

"Really!?"
"Yay!!"

Deadpool exclaimed, clapping his hands over and over again before jumping off of the freckle teen and planting his butt right next to his broken down mattress.
Hey!
It was hard to get things, when your hiding from so many people and giving most of your money in hopes the most powerful mafia will leave you alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
181 8 1
Katsuki Bakugou found the love of his life in the one that annoyed him, made him stronger, and believed in him even when he did wrong. Got him to und...
103K 2.6K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
73.3K 2.5K 25
In the summer before high school, Deku went missing. But dispite his disappearance, Bakugōu got into UA just as he'd planned. Now the number one hero...