๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ แตแตƒหฃ แตแตƒสธแถ โฑแต‰...

By -curlyfriess

" ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… ? ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป " " ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ . " " ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ... More

แด€แด„แด› แดษดแด‡
ษช. สŸแด‡แด€แด ษชษดษข แด„แด€สŸษช๊œฐแดส€ษดษชแด€
ษชษช. ๊œฐษชส€sแด› แด…แด€ส
ษชษชษช. ส€แด‡แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸษชษดษข
ษชแด . แด˜แด€ส€แด‡ษดแด›s
แด . แดกสœส แดกแด‡ แดแดแด แด‡แด…
แด ษช. sแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡s
แด ษชษช. แด„แดษด๊œฐแด‡ssษชแดษด sแด‡ssษชแดษด
แด ษชษชษช. ษขษชส€สŸ แด˜ส€แดส™สŸแด‡แดs
ษชx. sแดœแดขษชแด‡ แด…แดแด‡s ษดแดแด› แด„แดแด˜ส
x. แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€สŸสŸ's ๊œฐษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ษขษชส€สŸs, ษขแดœสs, แด€ษดแด… ษขแด€สs
xษช. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹แดœแด˜s ( แด˜สŸแดœส€แด€สŸ )
xษชษช. sสŸแด‡แด‡แด˜แดแด แด‡ส€ sแด˜สษชษดษข
xษชษชษช. ส™สŸแดแดแด…ส ส™แด€ษขs แด€ษดแด… แด€ษดษขส€ส ๊œฐแด€-
xษชแด . ส€แดœssษชแด€ษด แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€s แด€ษดแด… sสœแด€แด…แดแดก แดแดษดsแด›แด‡ส€s
xแด . แด€ssแดœแดแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€sแด›
xแด ษช. ส™แดœส€ษด ษชแด› แดแดœแด›
xแด ษชษช. แด›สœส แด›แด‡sแด›ษชษดษข แด๊œฐ แด›สœส sแด€แดœษดแด€s
xแด ษชษชษช. สœแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡s ษชแด› แด„แดสŸแด…
xx. แดกแดแดœสŸแด…ษด'แด› ส™แด‡ แดแด˜แด˜แดsแด‡แด…
xxษช. ส™แด€แด… แดแด‡แดแดส€ษชแด‡s
xxษชษช. สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs แด€ส€แด‡ แด„แดœแด›แด‡
xxษชษชษช. แด‡สแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ sแด›แดส€แด
xxษชแด . แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€ส แด€ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด€ ษชs ษดแดแด› แด„แดแดษชษดษข แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
xxแด . ษขแด€สs sแดœแด˜แด˜แดส€แด›ษชษดษข ษขแด€สs
xxแด ษช. ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแดแดœ
xxแด ษชษช. แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษขแดแด‡s แด›แด sสœษชแด›
xxแด ษชษชษช. ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ sแด›แด€ส€แด„แดแดœส€แด›
xxษชx. แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€ส แด€ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด€ แด„แด€แดแด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
แด€แด„แด› แด›แดกแด
ษช. แดœษด-แด˜แด‡แด˜แด˜ส แด˜แด‡แด˜ ส€แด€สŸสŸส
ษชษช. แด…แด€สs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡sแด‡
ษชษชษช. สœแด€ษชสŸ สŸแดส€แด… แด แด‡แด„ษดแด€
ษชแด . แด„แด€สŸษช ส™แดแดœษดแด…
แด . แดกษชแด˜แด‡แดแดœแด›
แด ษช. สŸแดแด„แด€แด›ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœษดsแดษดs
แด ษชษช. ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษดษชษขสœแด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™สแด‡ส€s
แด ษชษชษช. แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แดสsแด›แด‡ส€ส
ษชx. ษดแดsแด‡ส™สŸแด‡แด‡แด…s
x. แด แด‡แด„ษดแด€'s ษดแด‡xแด› แด ษชแด„แด›ษชแดs
xษช. แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดษชแด„ sแด„สœแดสŸแด€ส€s
xษชษช. แดแดแด…แด‡ส€ษด ๊œฐแด‡แดษชษดษชsแด
xษชษชษช. แด„ส€แด‡แด‡สŸ สœแดแดœsแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹sแด›แดส€ส
xษชx. แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ส™ษชสŸสŸส
xxษช. แด€ แด˜แดœส€แด˜สŸแด‡ แด˜แด€สŸแด แด›ส€แด‡แด‡ แด…แด‡สŸษชษขสœแด› แด€ แด…แด€ส แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜s แด›สœแด‡ แด‡แดแดแด›ษชแดษดs แด€แด› ส™แด€ส
xxษชษช. ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹ สแดแดœ.
xxษชษชษช. แด€แด›แด›แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
xxษชแด . แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ษชษดษข แดœแด˜ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชษดษขสœแด€แดs
xxแด . sแด‹แดœสŸสŸ ส€แดแด„แด‹
xxแด ษช. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชแด แด‡
xxแด ษชษช. แด€ส™sแดสŸแดœแด›แด‡สŸส แด€ษดแด… แดœแด›แด›แด‡ส€สŸส ๊œฐแดœแด„แด‹แด‡แด…
xxแด ษชษชษช. sสœแด‡ ษดแด‡แด‡แด…แด‡แด…
xxษชx. ส€แดœษดแด€แดกแด€สs
xxx. แดแดษช
xxxษช. แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด…
xxxษชษช. sแดœส€แด ษชแด ษชษดษข แดกแด€ส€ แดขแดษดแด‡
xxxษชษชษช. แด˜ษชษดแด‹ส แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡
xxxษชแด . แด˜สœแด€sแด‡ แด›แดกแด
xxxแด . แด€ แด…แด‡แด„ษชsแดษด
xxxแด ษช. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœs
xxxแด ษชษช. แด€สŸแดษดแด‡

xษชx. แด„แดแดแดs ส€แดแดแด ส™แด‡แด€แด›แด…แดแดกษด

1.7K 66 24
By -curlyfriess

tw - violence

Who are you?

Savannah Jane Lockheart. Nice to meet you.

THE FIVE HAD BEEN walking for what felt like eternity. It probably had only been a half an hour though.

"I mean, you have to admit, as a fear of engineering alone, this is impressive." Dustin complimented as he looked around the hallway. Steve furrowed his eyebrow. "What are you talking about? It's a total fire hazard. There's no stairs, there's no exit there's just an elevator that drops you halfway to hell."

Savannah scoffed. "No wonder you run a daycare." She uttered. Steve nudged her side.

"They're Commies." Erica dead-panned. "You don't pay people, they cut corners." She claimed. "To be fair to our Russian comrades, I don't think this tunnel was designed for walking. Think about it, they developed the perfect system for transporting cargo." Robin said. Savannah nodded at the girls assumption.

"It all come into the mall like any old delivery." Dustin continued on. "And then they load it up onto those trucks and nobody's the wiser." Robin concluded.

"You think they built this whole mall just so they could transport that green poison?" Steve asked. "I very seriously doubt it's something as boring as poison. It's gotta be much more valuable. like promethium or something." Dustin said. "Curly fries is right. I dunno what prome.. promehe... " The girl sighed. "I'm too tired to pronounce it. But I just think that shit is fucking acid." Savannah exclaimed, eyes wide looking sleep deprived. She was just glad she wasn't like Viola and high when she didn't get sleep, or shit would be spilled.

"What the hell is promethium?" Steve asked. "It's what Victor Stone's dad used to make Cyborg's bionic and cybernetic components." Robin answered. Savannah furrowed her eyebrows. "So, obviously I missed out on a childhood." The brunette joked. "You're all so nerdy, it makes me physically ill." Erica insulted. "No, no, no. No, don't lump me in with them. I'm not a nerd, all right?" Steve defended himself making Robin chuckle. "Why so sensitive, Harrington?" She teased. "Afraid of losing cool pointed to a ten-yea-old child?"

"No, I'm just saying I don't know jack shit about Prometheus." Steve shrugged. "Promethium." Dustin corrected "Prometheus is a Greek mythological figure, but whatever. All I'm saying is, it's probably being used to make something." Dustin got back to the main topic. "Or power something."

"Like a nuclear weapon?"

"Totally."

"So, we're walking towards a nuclear weapon? That's great." Steve said sarcastically. Savannah sucked in a breath. "You see, I got kids at home so I'm just gonna.." She went to turn around but Robin grabbed her arm. "Nice try, Savy." Robin turned the girl back around to continue walking. "But if they're building something, why here? I mean, Hawkins. Seriously. Of all places." Robin asked. "At the very best, we're a toilet stop on your way to Disneyland."

"That's why." Savannah answered for the girl. "Because this town is so small and so unknown you can hide here. I mean, if I had to hide from someone I'd pick a place that's not very known." Savannah shrugged. Robin averted her gaze over to the girl. A knowing look on her face "You're a smart one." She complimented. "Why thank you, Robby." Savannah tipped her fake hat.

Robin suddenly whipped around when realizing the boys were not following. "I'm sorry, is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Robin's voice echoed throughout the hallway. The boys looked at each other with that kinda look.

They were interrupted my the walkie hissing and making a static sound before the same Russian voice from the recording came through.

The boys instantly ran over to the girls, Erica grabbing the walkie out of her backpack and handing it to Robin who pulled the antenna up. Robin quoted the man in Russian as he spoke. "It's the code." She muttered. "Wherever that broadcast is coming from—" "It's close." Robin finished Dustin's sentence. "And if there's one thing we know about that signal..." "It can reach the surface." Savannah finished the short-haired girls sentence.

Robin smiled at Savannah. "Let's go." She said.

•••

NANCY'S CAR SCREECHED AS it came to a stop in front of the Holloway house.

The group all pilled out of the car and walked up to the front door, Nancy ringing the doorbell. There was no answer. Nancy pressed the doorbell again. Still no answer.

Jonathan and Nancy looked at each other before looking behind them at El, as if silently asking her to open the door. The girl tilted her head down ever so slightly before tilting it to the side. The door in front of them swung open, hitting the wall beside it.

They all walked in one by one. "Tom?" Nancy called from the front of the group. "Heather?" She tried. No answers. "Jesus, it's freezing." Max muttered.

The kids followed behind Jonathan and Nancy slowly as they walked into the hallway. "Do you guys smell that?" Nancy asked, pausing and turning around. The kids looked at each other before sniffing the air. The smell of bleach and cleaning supplies filled their noses. Oliver winced, plugging his nose almost immediately. He hated that smell.

Nancy turned, walking towards the smell more. They turned into the kitchen where they found he fridge knocked over, cleaning supplies covered the top of it. Different bleaches, powers, sprays. You name it, it was there.

"Oh, God. More chemicals." The Wheeler girl mumbled, her face scrunching up at how strong the smell got. Oliver still had his fingers pinching his nose closed so he couldn't smell it.

They all walked towards it reluctantly. "You think they're guzzling this shit?" Jonathan asked, picking up a can. "Yeah, either that or they just went on a hell of a cleaning spree." Nancy added on. "Or they have a death wish." Oliver muttered quietly. "But last year, Will didn't eat chemicals." Max said, looking over to the boy. "Did you?" Will shook his head. "No. This is something new."

"Mr. Clarke, fifth grade. Posit. What happens when you mix chemicals together?" Mike asked. "You create a new substance." Will and Lucas said. "What if they're making something?" Mike suggested. "In themselves?" Viola asked looking over at Mike. "It's common knowledge that if you drink or eat any of this crap, you can die." She motioned to the plethora of cleaning supplies. "Yeah, if you're human." Lucas countered.

The group continued to walk through the house, making their way towards the dinning room. Viola furrowed her eyebrows when seeing the same silverware left out from when herself, Max, and El had stopped by.

Nancy then averted her eye to the floor, she saw a wine bottle along with a red stain in the carpet. "Blood." She whispered, crouching down next to it. "Yesterday, Tom had a bandage in his forehead." Nancy said, looking over to Jonathan, then averting her eyes to the wine bottle on the floor. The brunette took a hold on it by its spout, looking at the blood stain on the bottle. "He was attacked." She concluded.

Her eyes then averted to a scrunched up rug down the hallway, walking down it. Nancy came to a small stop seeing another red stain in a different carpet that led up to a door which she then slowly opened.

The group walked in, seeing the room was a garage. An empty one, no car at all. Jonathan bent down, grabbing a rope from the floor. "They must have tied them. They must have taken them somewhere."

"Mrs. Driscoll." Nancy suddenly spoke. "She kept saying.. "I have to go back."" Nancy quoted. "Where is the flaying, it's taking place somewhere else? There must be a place where all this started, right? A source." She turned back towards the kids. Eleven nodded. "Somewhere he didn't want me to see." She said.

"If we can find the source, then maybe we can stop him. Or at least stop it from spreading. Or doing whatever the hell he's doing with those chemicals." Nancy said, putting two and two together. "How do we find it?" Eleven asked. "Mrs. Driscoll." Will answered. "If she wants to go back so badly, why don't we let her?" He asked.

•••

STEVE PEAKED OUT FROM behind a crate, watching as two Russian guards passed by them. The boy slowly walked out from behind the large crate after the guards where fully gone. "Okay, clear." He whispered letting the four behind him know they could follow.

"Okay, that was close." Robin said. "Too close." Dustin added on. "Relax. All right? Relax. Nobody saw..." Steve cut himself off as he turned the corner. In front of them were many Russian guards, some with guns and some without. Walking in groups of three or most of the time two.

"Shit!" Steve whisper-yelled, crouching down behind a small box just out of sight, the group followed his actions. "We should've never came down here. God.." Savannah muttered from behind Robin. "Red Dawn." Dustin whispered to himself. "I saw it. First floor, northwest." Erica whispered. The three older kids turned to her. "Saw what?" Steve asked. "The comms room." Erica answered.

"You saw the comms room?"

"Correct."

"Are you sure?" Steve asked another question, still unsure. "Positive. The door was open for a second, and I saw a bunch if lights and machines and shit in there." Erica listed. Dustin sighed. "That could be a hundred different things." He told her. "Personally, I'll take those odds." Savannah put in her opinion. Steve sighed and shook his head before peaking around the box, the four copying him.

They all made eye contact with the comms room before ducking back behind e box. "All right. We're gonna move fast, we're gonna stay low. Okay?" Steve ordered. The rest behind him agreed.

One by one they each crawled from one box to another, being careful not to be seen. "Move it." Steve ordered to Dustin before turning back towards the door.

A man walked out of said door making Steve jump up. "Let's go." He said to the group before quickly running over and stopping the door from closing.

He opened the door up for his friends behind him, ushering them in. When they all turned around they froze seeing a Russian man spin around in his chair and face them, standing up. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Savannah whispered to herself as she watched the Russian man's hand travel towards the gun in his waist band. Robin jumped forwards, putting a hand out while saying something in Russian. It was the code.

Savannah had listened to that shit so many times she practically knew it by heart. "Tread lightly." Robin repeated, putting her arm down. The mans face looked confused as he said something in Russian. "Silver car... silver cat." Robin made a tail motion. The man still wore a confused look, saying another sentence in Russian.

Robin turned back to Savannah and Steve, clearly running out of ideas. She then stepped forwards. "China?" She asked in Russian. The man scoffed, grabbing the gun.

Steve then yelled making Savannah jump. The Harrington boy ran at the Russian, body slamming him into the counter behind them. The man threw Steve off of him, going to punch Steve but missing. Steve was then thrown onto one of the desks where he quickly elbowed the man in the gut making him fly back.

The Harrington boy then grabbed a phone and whipped around, hitting the man across the head making him fly into the table and pass out on the floor.

"Dude!" Dustin said happily. "You did it! You won a fight!" Savannah jokingly slow clapped making Steve chuckle. Dustin walked over to the guard, unclipping a keycard off his belt. "What are you doing?" Erica yelled at him. "Getting us our ticket out of here." He answered, taking the keycard into his hands. "You want to walk all the way back?" Erica asked as Dustin walked back over to her. "Well, we can hang out for a bit, relax, have a picnic maybe." Dustin said with sarcasm.

Savannah walked over to a shaken up Steve as Erica and Dustin continued to have a yelling match. "Well, I'm proud of you, Steve." She smiled. Steve's smile faltered. "Who are you?" He looked the girl up and down. "Savannah Jane Lockheart. Nice to meet you." She said with a roll of the eyes. Steve chuckled.

"Guys. There's something up there." Robin said, motioning to the stairs she had just come down from.

The group quickly followed the girl up the stairs, Robin putting her finger to her lips as they opened up a door. They walked over towards another door, peaking out the windows of it.

Savannah's eyes went wide seeing some kind of laser that was opening up a wall? She didn't exactly know what it was it what it wad doing, but she could tell that it was bad news.

A/n

For real I am running out of title ideas 😔

anyways i just wanted to share that im two months clean. very proud of myself.

remember to eat, drink some water and get some sleep if you haven't today! i love you alll! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 274 38
๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ข๐–ง: ๐–บ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—’ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—†๐—‚๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‡๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€...
6.1K 92 15
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š... ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š...
134K 3K 43
๐˜ผ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™™ "๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ," ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š, ๏ฟฝ...
639 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader โ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™– ๐™ก...