Who Is Laviette? » Moriarty...

By fleurtyte

Believe me, living in the shadows of lies doesn't make it less of a burden. But I did this to save my family'... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04 : IGNIS FATUUS
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 29

957 49 2
By fleurtyte

No one can reighn their shadow to stop following them

-Laviette Shaw-
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

" Dear Y/N,
I have wrote this letter for weeks now, hoping it will never land in your hands. But, I know that this moment will come sooner or later.

I am beyond grateful we meet again, Y/N. You look happier now and more talkative compared to when we were just little.
I saw your lips smiling, laughing with me and even dancing on top of the stage, making me forget all the burdens there is.
Outside, you see me looking calm and composed but believe me, my heart pounds faster when I see you. This is the first time I felt this way to a woman. There's doubts of me hurting you, a fear of losing you.

I believe you are a strong woman who can endure your pain just to make one's day a little bit better. Do you remember that day when you gave a basket of flowers to a little girl? She gave those flowers to her mother who was ill. And the florist? He received money from you to fill his stomach that day. Y/N you are stronger than you think. Please promise you will keep being the strong woman I know.

Y/N, would you like to see me again? Sometimes I think of the past when we both were little. And... There is one more thing... I just realized this recently...
I have liked you for so long, or as people usually call it... Falling In love? I believe that is the correct phrase.
I have fallen for you but I never had the courage to say it out loud.

I truly hope we can meet again some other time. Dancing while our eyes met. Live well, Y/N. In a new and better world, live a normal and peaceful life.

With love,
William James Moriarty"

He confessed his feelings but all I can feel is sorrow. I thought this could make me smile again, having someone by myself, living a normal life.

" I have to go" I put the letter on the table. I buttoned my shirt and tied up half of my hair.

My feet were stepping outside the house and I can see nobles gathering, looking up to the sky.

"Had something happened?" I asked.

"A fire had occurred. Isn't that.. The Tower of London?!?" The man pointed North.

"What are we waiting for?!! Let's head there!" I asked them to run as fast as they can to reach the location.

They ran behind me while calling others around them to join.

"Ah! Ah! Buckets, we need buckets!" I yelled while I ran.

"We need to warn the ones on the slum!" I suggested.

"Huh?!! Nonsense! We can handle it ourselves. We don't need more burdens from those lowlife" One of them answered.

"Ck!" I seperated myself from them.

The fire that have gotten bigger can not be stopped alone. Why can't they think of that, huh?

The slums, London

I ran non-stopped for 5 minutes and finally arrived.

"Ah..ah, You have seen it right??" I said to some of the people that gathered in the hallway.

"The village next to us is also on fire!" One of them answered.

"Then we must move!" I tried to control my breathing.

"Hey... Aren't you..." The man on my left pointed at me.

"Yes! Can we discuss this later? We have more urgent matters to solve" I said.

"The tower of London is in the possession of the nobles. Let them solve their own problems! Haha! As if they can pick up their own buckets" One of them mocked.

"But as long as the fire is from that tower, we need to find the source where it all started!" I was at my limit. Even though I was annoyed, this determine the fate of of a city, even country.

An old man came to us with some villagers.

"Mr. Woods! Everything is on fire! The whole town is!" Someone came from the other side.

It looks like "Mr. Woods" is their leader.

"that son of a b*tch! That noble criminal not only slaughter the nobles but also us who lives in the slums now! Unforgivable!" They said.

If only they knew.. What this is all about. Even by using the wrong way but the world will somehow be fixed.

"That's it! Now we need to help them put the fire out!" I asked them again.

"I don't know who you are but those people doesn't need our help! You should have known better on how they treated us all this time!" One of them replied.

Patience Y/N, patience...

"Father was pushed because he did good until he became sick and passed away. Mother committed suicide in front of my eyes. Being called unknowledgeable because I lost both of my parents. I know how it felt" I smiled.

"Ah..." He seemed shocked afterwards.

"Alright! We must go there! This is for our own good!" Woods yelled.

"Thank you" I said.

"Don't mention it. Now let's get ourselves some buckets and grab some water from the river of Thames!" He smiled thinly to us.

We ran to grab some buckets and to the river of Thames to grab some water. It was quite a journey from the river to the tower.

Tower of London

Walking with both hands holding a bucket full of water is not an easy work. I just arrived yet I already felt tired. And the fact that we need to go back and forth to take more water is exhausting.

"Aaa!"
I turned my head to the right where the voice came from. A nobleman's arm was on fire.

I was about to help him but Woods splashed him first.

"Did you guys came for us??" The noble with a brown tie asked.

"We do not need you!" Another man yelled.

"We are doing this for our own safety. For this town, for this country. I am tired of each of us minding our own businesses " Woods explained while staring at the other nobles.

"Keeping our town and country save is a duty for all citizens apart from their statuses. Is it not?" I offered my right hand, followed by Woods.

"You're right" We both helped him stand.

Woods told us to make two lines from the river of Thames to the tower. Men helped delivering the water to put the fire out. I also helped them out while looking out for people who might still be trapped inside of houses.

"Miss! Miss! Please help my little brother! He is stuck at the second floor!" A girl yelled with a face all dirty because of the smoke. She was pointing at a window on the second floor.

"Hey! Someone please bring me a ladder to the window at the second floor! On the left!!" I yelled.

"Akh!" An explosion caused the window to break.

"Is everyone alright?!" I asked

"We're fine! How do we save him???"

"Hmm..Does anyone have a long fabric??" I was asking while searching for one.

"This is all I have. It is not too big but I believe it could cover your whole body. I have wet this out" A woman came giving me a thin blanket.

"Thank you" I said, covering my face and body with the blanket.

"You're going inside..?" Ask a nobleman who was holding the ladder.

"You want to go up there? Well, if you want-"

"No, no. You are more experienced than I am" He answered with a disgusted face.

I think he realized that I was the person Milverton wrote on the news.

"Good luck! " The others said.

"Thanks" I started my way up to the window. I got a scratch on the back of my hand and fingers because of the shards.

This room is empty. There is a door on the right side. I quickly went out. Thankfully, I managed to find the boy there, sitting at the corner of the room with both his legs covering his face and both his hands covering his ears.

"Dear God, thank you for always being here with me. Right now, I really need Your help. Please send me one of Your angels to save me. I know You will help me. In the name of God, I have prayed. Amen!" He prayed quite loudly.

"Hey-- ekhm, ukhm! Kid?" I can feel smoke starting to fill in my throat.

"Are you an angel?! Are you trying to save me!??" He asked looking at me moving closer.

"I am no angel, but I will get you out from here!" I yelled, trying to get through fire that has been destroying a lot of floors.

He stood up and walked to me slowly while holding back his tears.

"C'mon kid, you can do it!" I was ready to catch him.

There were sounds from the ceilings, meaning in just a matter of seconds, it will fall.

"You're brave! Just one more step!" I tried to hold him.

"Ekhm! Ukhm! Ekhm!" The air here is hot and our throats are dry.

The sounds are getting louder. He needs to move faster.

"AH!" I pulled his arm quickly.

Wreckage of sand mixed with small rocks fell on the floor.

"Ah..ah...now, let's move!" I slowly let go of his small hug on my leg. He nodded and held my left hand.

We went to the room next door but there was another explosion from the ladder that caused the enterance blocked by the fire.

"Ah... My head.." My body layed down on the floor because of the explosion.

"Akh-ah.. My h-hand.." He fell while sitting down, looking at his right hand so weak and hard to move.

"C'mon Y/N! Don't be weak!" I forcefully raised my body up.

He started crying. Oh no... No, I can't think in this situation.

"We're gonna get out from here! Alright? Hey, look at me! Just look at me! My eyes! Don't look at anything else! Just at my eyes!" I yelled.

My body have not fully recovered yet. Ah.. my left arm, this damn arm! Not now!!!

"Ah...Ah... Akhh" I crawled my way to him who was sitting near the window.

My left hand please, just this once, please reach outside the window so that they know we're alive.

When I raised my hand, my body fell on my left.

"Kid, what's your name?" I tried to distract him.

"Bryann"

"Bryann, how are you feeling?" I tried to fix my position again.

"Scared. Terrified. But not lonely anymore, so I guess It's not that bad" He suddenly smiled with tears on his face.

"Same here. Can you help me, Bryann? I can not reach that window, you are closer to it"

"I- I'll try" He slowly stood up and his left hand successfully gave a sign to those outside.

Several people came, one person went up the ladder.

"She's injured!" Woods yelled.

"Take him first..."

The boy was picked up and went down the ladder slowly. I was left alone in the room, hoping they'd come back soon.

"Akhm! Ekhm! Sh*t- Y/N, language!" I pulled myself to the window, just by using my right arm.

"Hey lady! Are you still there??!"

"Yeah!" I answered.

The fire behind me started to get closer to me. There might be another explosion soon.

"Hey, I'm back" He returned.

"How do I get down?"

"You gotta help me too" He grabbed my right hand and circled it around his shoulder.

"One, two, three!" I success stood up.

I sat on the window and turned around. Slowly, my legs went down the stairs, followed by my hands.

"Oh God, I'm still alive! Thank ukhm! You!" I took off the blanket.

"Your head is bleeding. Come, let me treat you"

"Oh, yes miss" I followed her.

We sat at the corner and she gave me a glass of water. Then she started to treat my wound.

"You are so brave to get in there" She praised.

"Everyone worked really hard. Even you right now, helping me cure my wound" I smiled.

"But earlier was quite mad. Several explosions happened yet you break through it all" She suddenly scolded me.

"Now you sounded like my mother"

"Do I look that old?!" She slapped my left arm.

"AKH! Please be careful with that" I kept my distance from her.

But in fact, she does look like a mother.

"Do not say it again!" she continued her treatment.

"Promise!" I stroke my left arm.

Done! Bandages are now circling my head. A loyal customer to the medic. Ironic.

"Miss?"

"Yes? Oh, Bryann!" I greeted him.

"Thank you for saving me. Here" He showed me a silver angel necklace.

"Is this... For me?" He nodded several times.

"Thank you Bryann. You saved us both" I accepted his gift.

"When I prayed, God answered and He sent you just like an angel!" He smiled and left.

I looked closer to the necklace in my palm. I felt relieved to finally see a smile on a child's face again.

"It finally went out!!!" They yelled.

All fires had went out and I can't believe what I'm seeing. Suddenly everyone became so close one another without seeing each other's statuses.

"William..." I put the necklace in my pocket and planning to leave to... I'm not sure. I wanted to find William. But where is he?

I saw children holding hands with their parents.

Children... It made me think of the past.

"That orphanage!" I ran to the orphanage. Yes, William might be there.

20 minutes later...

Hatton Garden.

This area really is empty. There is absolutely no one here. Or maybe, they are taking covers inside.

Several meters from that orphanage, I can see a somebody covered in black, with his iconic blonde hair. Without thinking, I ran to him. He was looking at the building while I was heading closer to him. When he looked at me, he was clearly surprised. I hugged him tightly.

"Y/N, you are not supposed to be here"
His gentle voice was heard clearly in my ears.

" Don't ask me to leave. Don't ask me to stay strong. Don't ask me to find somebody else. And don't make me think you're the devil!" I said softly.

"I...Also-" He stopped. I could feel both of his hands raising but he undone his intention.

I let go of the hug and my right palm touches his cheek.

"It's alright, William. I'm sure when you made this plan you tought of me too. So, what ever happens, even if the world hates you and us. You will always find me, wherever I am. You know why? Because I love you too" I threw a thin smile. I would be lying if I said I don't want to cry.

He stunned. Both his eyes are wide opened, starring at me. Then, he closed his eyes and he touched my hand on his cheek gently. I can feel his lips touching the skin of my palm.

"Mmh.." He shed a tear on his left eye.

"I'm glad we meet again" We will soon part ways for quite a long time.

"I- I love you Y/N. I don't want anything bad happen to you. Every time I thought of the end of my plan I always thought if I ever hurt you? If I will hurt you?" His tears wet his cheeks and my palm.

"William, I will be fine. I promise to take care of myself" I stroke his tears with my thumb.

"Ah... One day, in another time and life. We will meet again" He stopped crying.

My left hand pulled his neck to make our face closer and I kissed his left cheek, quickly but softly.

"I'm looking forward to it" I said starring deeply at his scarlet eyes.

"I have to go. I'm sorry" I nodded once and gave him my last smile before he left.

William smiled at me, while walking away from me. My arms raised as if I can reach him... He stepped further and further away from me, gone in a matter of seconds.

"I have to go back" I turned around and walked downtown.

As long as my feet walked, my mind and heart just revolved "Aren't you sorry to let him go? Are you sure about your choice?" But if I don't let go, all his efforts to change the world will be in vain.

"Hey Y/N!" Bond called me.

"Hey Bond" I greeted him back.

"Let's go to the Bridge of London" He said making a way for me.

"Oh, the final act is there?" I asked following him.

"Yup!" He nodded.

Arriving here, I joined the civilians. Watching the end of the story "Detective Sherlock Holmes and his nemesis, Lord of Crime"

10 minutes later they started. William was seen standing at the edge of the broken bridge, and Sherlock was a few meters in front of him.

I don't know what they were talking about, but it didn't look good. Sherlock held out his hand, but William was silent... Then he looked at his palm. I've seen it before. That means...

"Sherlock, I trust that you will keep your promise. You will save him" I whispered looking at them from far bellow.

William held out his sword, pointing at Sherlock.

"YOU ARE THE DEVIL, SHERLOCK!!!" William yelled loudly.

The fight has started. Sherlock dodged and striked, and so did William.

Then suddenly, the fight stopped. William lowered his sword. His left foot stepped back, which meant he wants to drop himself.

"Ah!" I wanted to go there, but I held myself back. I've let himself go. I've decided to believe he will live after this.

Sherlock caught William's hand, though William didn't show any emotion.

"Y/N, are you okay being here?" Bond asked aware of my situation.

"Whatever his decision is, I've allowed it. I have to see the end. Isn't that what we must do for us who decided to move on after this?"

"You're right, I'm always ready to sacrifice my life for William. And I'm also ready to continue the life he gave for me. For all of us."

Then, William slashed Sherlock's arm, making Sherlock letting him go.

"William. Sherlock" I saw Sherlock jumped after William. He hugged William tightly...

Sherlock kept his word, and he considered William as his best friend as well as William considered Sherlock his.

This is the end of the show. "Detective Sherlock Holmes and his nemesis, Lord of Crime." A lot of people don't know the real story up there.
They cursed, ordered detective Sherlock to arrest, or even become the murderer of Lord of Crime.

Without saying goodbye, I walked away from the crowd. I want a place or room where there is only me.

Turned out, I thought of my room on the 2nd floor. A good place to vent emotions of all my problems.

I walked normally, but as time went on, it was getting faster. I ran towards the house again.

I ran non-stop until I got home. I walked up the stairs, and opened the door. The first thing I did was to enter the secret room located at the mirror, far left near the piano.

I took a big hammer in the corner of the room near the table. "AH! AKH!" I hit the table, the board, everything else in this room.

"AKH! AH!!" Anger and sadness mixed together, tears spilled from my eyes.

"Ah... Ah..." After a lot of things were destroyed, I sat on the floor, right in front of the split table, leaning against the wall.
I didn't think it would hurt like this. I bend my legs to be hugged by my arms.

A lot of people I care for and love always ends up dead. Could it be my fault... For loving them???

"Aaah!!! AAHHH!!! AKHHH!!!!" I screamed loudly, looking up. I sobbed harder and harder even though I tried to calm myself down.

Some say, love doesn't have to own. Maybe that's what I should learn.

I took the necklace from my trouser's pocket and looked at the angel.

"The angel guards and protects. Not harm" I grabbed the necklace, and lowered my face to my knees.

"Ah... Akh... Sorry... I didn't realize this all along" Father, Mother, Frida, Whiteley, the citizens helped Ignis Fatuus, Sherlock, and... William.

Regret always comes at the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------
HEY ALL I'M BACK~ After... I can't remember lol. Again guys, thank you for all your support, views, vote. Hope you have a good day!💜

Anyways, one more chapter and it will be the end. I decide to make the story ending follow like the anime, I won't continue until the manga.

I hope you like this chapter
See you on the last chapter💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2K 62
Completed 17/04/2019 :) 18,600 reads 05/07/2020 :)) "In a world full of locked rooms the man with the key is king and honey you should see me in a c...
8.2K 394 14
"Wouldn't it be exciting to just go there and leave this exhausting life of ours ?" "I suppose." "You suppose ?" "How delightful."
6.4K 390 19
"𝙄𝙛... 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙬𝙞�...
164K 6.8K 16
It's been 2 years since the Reichenbach fall, and John is a mess. Recent events have motivated Sherlock to reunite with his doctor, but things don't...