Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

Par __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... Plus

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!🥺
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?🥺
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[Forty-four]

6K 148 28
Par __MicroCosmos__

Everyone looked at Taehyung in surprise, except Jungkook. He just cried and kept wiping the tears....

Hoseok frowned, "what do you mean by that, Taehyung?"

Tae kept his face plain and silently went nearer to Jungkook and helped him to stand up, and then he made Jungkook turn back. Jungkook looked at him and shook his head to a 'no' as he don't wanna show them. But, Tae didn't listen. He pulled up the hoddie of Jungkook and everyone gasped seeing the purple bruises all over his back!

-OH MY!!!' Jimin jumped out from the bed ran to his younger, he held Jungkook lovingly, 'D-did you beat him that mercilessly, Tae?'

Taehyung nodded expressionlessly.

Jimin's eyes were getting teary, 'with what?'

Tae: Leather belt!

TASH!!

The room echoed with the sound. Jimin slapped Taehyung real hard which made Taehyung fell on the ground.

Jimin: ARE YOU INSANE TAE!!! WHY YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO HIM? WHAT DID HE EVER DO WRONG WITH YOU? WHY?!'

Taehyung didn't reply. He just kept looking at the ground and a tear dropped near his feet.

Others were too shock to respond. Jin slowly stood up and held Jimin who was crying continuously, his emotions was mixed with concern, anger and sadness!

Jin: calm down Jimin! You are scaring Jungkook.

Jimin came back to reality and looked at the bunny boy in front of him. He quickly went and hugged the boy carefully.

Jungkook: H-hyung...?' he was scared and bewildered seeing all the drama in just a minute. He never saw Jimin that angry and also he slapped Taehyung! It's a new thing for him...

Jimin patted his hair, 'It's ok. It's fine, hmm? Hyung is sorry for scaring you...'

Jungkook buried his face on Jimin's chest and sobbed. Jimin glared on the boy who was still on the ground. Tae looked down. Jimin turned his eyes to Jin and Yoongi_

Jimin: hyung! Can anyone of you take Jungkook to his room? I have something to do here.'

Yoongi: I will.' He said knowing what Jimin is up to. And he was also feeling a bit upset on Taehyung, as he was forbidden to be harsh on Jungkook. Still he did it!

Jin: I will also go with you. I wanna cuddle my baby tonight...come kook-ie!' He said and took Jungkook from Jimin's embrace.

Jungkook looked at Tae and then Jimin. Jimin gave him a nod indicating it will be fine. Jungkook sighed and went to his room with his elder Hyungs silently.

Jimin sighed and looked at the other two Hyungs of him. They looked at him with concerned eyes—

Hoseok: J-Jimin...I was-

Jimin: hyung please! Not today!

Namjoon: But-

Jimin: Hyung!' he said sternly, 'Don't make it harder, please!'

Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other and sighed before leaving the room. Jimin went and locked the room from inside. Then he returned and sat in the edge of his bed staring at the poor boy in front of him...

Jimin: Get up!' he commanded and Tae slowly stood up in front of his twin with his head hanging low. Yes, he is he is twin, but right now he is not less scary than his Hyungs. Even you can say he is more than them!

Jimin: Mind to tell me the whole incident? Not a single part should be unspoken.

Tae nodded and started saying him the whole thing from first to the last.

Jimin listened the whole story without any words. Once, Tae finished, he sighed and massaged his temple in frustration, 'So, you cared him after punishing?'

Tae nodded.

Jimin: That's unbelievable! I never saw Kim Taehyung caring his younger brother!

Tae: You can ask him.

Jimin: No need. I know you are saying the truth. I'm happy at least you showed him a little bit care! But that doesn't mean that you are not getting anything from me. I told you to be less harsh on him—but you didn't listen to me! So, tell me what should I do with you?'

Tae kept quiet while looking down.

Jimin sighed and went towards his drawer and took out a wooden scale. Tae gulped seeing the thing on Jimin's hand.

Tae: J-Jimin-ie? Y-you can't d-do it to m-me...right?

Jimin: Of course I can and I will do it. Come here.

Tae shook his head vigorously and pouted.

Jimin: Tae? Don't make me angrier. Come her right now.' His words gave Tae shiver and he slowly walked towards him.

Jimin: Hands out!

Tae: Jimin...I'm sorry!

Jimin: Too late. Show me your hands Taehyung!

Tae sniffed and showed him his hand palm.

Jimin: Five on each. Count!

Tae nodded and the first stroke came down quickly.

Tae: AAAAH! Jimin!

Jimin hit him again, 'I said COUNT!'

Tae sobbed, 'T-two!'

-Tash!

-T-three.

-Tash!

-Ouchie! F-four!

......

Tae: E-eight ! Uh! H-hyung...p-please stop now.

-last two baby.' Jimin softly said.

Tae pouted, 'N-no!'

Jimin: Yes!

-Tash! Tash!

The last two came down fast and Tae winched in the pain. Jimin threw away the scale and quickly pulled the crying boy in a hug. Tae hugged him back and sobbed on his embrace. Jimin patted his back and whispered some soft and sweet words to comfort the baby bear of him.

After some minutes, Tae finally calm down. He still laid on Jimin's chest and whispered with his deep raspy voice...

Tae: H-hyung?

Jimin: hmm?

Tae: are you still angry?

Jimin sighed, 'Listen Taehyung! I don't know why you are so much strict with him. Sometimes you should just scold him or give a light punishment to him for these types of mistakes. The hard punishments are not always necessary...Beside that effects his mind. You know right that how he hates the punishments?'

Tae: Then he should stop doing this types of things.

Jimin: Taehyung you are not getting it. He is a human and still a kid. He will do mistakes! Didn't we did? But, it's not necessary to be strict always. Sometimes soft words can helps more than a punishment! Please try to be gentle from next, ok?'

Tae:...

Jimin sighed, 'Tae! When will you be his Tae-Tae hyung again? Can't you see how he wants you to hold? Why you are so strict with him?

Tae: Cause I...Actually I-I don't know why!' he mumbled

Jimin: I know you know why you are strict! Just spill it!

Tae: ....

Jimin: Ok fine. Don't answer me. Go and sleep...' he parted the hug but Tae grabbed his shirt's hem. Jimin looked back to him.

Tae: Can I sleep with you?

Jimin shook his head, 'No!'

Tae pouted, 'why?'

Jimin: cause I'm saying! Now get out from my room.' he said emotionlessly.

Tae's eye got teary, 'Are you taking revenge of not telling you the reason?'

Jimin didn't give any response, he laid on the bed, back facing Taehyung.

Tae whined, 'Please! I wanna cuddle-

Jimin: but, I don't want! I wanna stay in my room alone. So, get out!' he said rudely.

Tae stood up and wiped his tears harshly, 'Ok fine! I'm going...Just go and marry your loving room! Hmph!' he left the room grumpily.

Jimin saw him going out and he sighed tiredly, 'What's wrong with this boy? Why he is always weird? What the reason between him and Jungkook that he is hiding so safely? ARGH! Kim freaking Taehyung! I'm sure gonna kill you one day! Huh!'

He got up and went out to his balcony. He really needs some fresh airs now. As soon as he stood leaning the railing on his balcony, his heart clenched suddenly he held the place and hissed, 'Uh! Damn it! He is crying again, isn't he?.'

The pain grew more and more in the time being! Jimin got frustrated, 'God damn it! Kim freaking Taehyung!' he left his room and stormed inside Tae's room and found the most sad yet adorable sight in front of his eyes. Tae was in ground next to his bed, crawling to a ball, pressing his knees against his chest and sobbing like a baby!

Jimin quickly ran to him and bend down to his level, 'T-Tae! Baby?'

Tae saw him with his red bambi teary eyes and pushed him weakly, 'G-go away...w-why you c-came here? Go and s-stay in YOUR FRAKING ROOM!' he said the last part with a cute pout and a little bit loudly, showing his anger. But, Jimin found the whole thing so cute and childish. He chuckled a bit and that made Tae even more angry....

Tae: Go away you little chicken!
Jimin: W-WHAT! CHICKEN?!

Tae: Yes! You are a chicken!

Jimin: YOUUU-Agh! Whatever! Why are you crying, hmm? And why are you sitting here in ground? You will caught cold, you know?'

Tae sniffed, 'Why you care?'

Jimin glared, 'Taehyung!' he said in a warning tone.

Tae just pouted and looked away, 'Are you here to scold me again?'

Jimin sighed, 'Ok! I won't scold you. But, first get up and lay on your bed. Come-

Tae didn't protest.

After he lay on his bed, Jimin covered him with his blanket.

Jimin: Now tell me why you were crying like that, hmm?'

Tae pouted grumpily, 'Cause a rude idiot chicken didn't cuddle with me. And even shooed me out of his room!'

Jimin smacked his head, 'You alien! Stop calling me chicken. And I wouldn't have to be rude if you had answered my question in the first place, ok?'

Tae: But, I'm not ready to tell the reason yet!

Jimin sighed tiredly. 'Alright! Tell me when you are ready. Now, sleep!' he was about to get up from the bed, but Tae stopped him.

Tae: Jimin-ie! Can you cuddle with me now at least?' he showed his puppy eyes.

Jimin smirked, 'Ask properly bear!' he teased.

Tae huffed, 'Pleeeease hyung?'

Jimin giggled and went inside of the blanket beside Taehyung, and hugged him. Taehyung happily wiggled in his arm like a baby he is...

Tae: Good night Jimin-ie!

Jimin kissed his forehead, 'Good night Bear!' and soon they both drifted into dreamland!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

My baby girl Par sugarmy187

Roman pour Adolescents

523K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
2.8K 93 14
A Gwen x reader story You like her, Does she like you? Will something or someone come in between? Y/n= your name
1.1M 62.5K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
1.1K 102 32
Read it to find out 😘