The Red Star and The Gray Gho...

Oleh USS_Stockdale

"The moment we make a choice an alternate universe is born" In a world where there were no sirens to threaten... Lebih Banyak

History
Birth of a Legend
Sortie
Day of infamy
Auld Lang Syne
Rescue
The Good and the Bad
Hearts of Iron
Ghost of the Past
Truth of Life
Past Life
Tech and Politics
Haunting Past
Cloak and Disaster
Presumed Dead
Ghost Warrior
Combined Arms
The First Marker and Secret Service
Recruits
Reference in mein book
The Two Queens
OUR AGENCY
Broadway
Freedom's Call
Millennium Aurora
Battlestations
Red Christmas
Midway

Mental Rift

218 4 4
Oleh USS_Stockdale

Azur Lane infirmary

Wales: How is she?

Vestal: Not good; her heart rate is fluctuating, and it could possibly be fatal.

Wales: Have you found out what's wrong with her?

Vestal: I ran some tests, but she has no heart disease. The best I can do is wait and pray.

Wales: Keep me updated.

(Enty's dream)

Enty is standing in a calm ocean so empty that you will feel you could doze off anytime. She looks around, finding no one.

???: Who are you looking for?

Enty: Wait, who are you?

???: I'm surprised you didn't get scared or surprised by my appearance.

Enty is looking at a pure white female figure so beautiful that she almost looks like an angel.

???: Hmph. It seems you never wondered who your mother was.

Enty: Wait... MOTHER!!!

Elena: I used to be Elena T. Borgensan before my manifestation, but it would be nice if you called me mom.

Enty: I don't understand!?

Elena: Of course, you don't; you didn't even question it.

Enty: Well, how are you here?

Elena: Through your wisdom cube, of course. I gave you and your sisters their personalities.

Enty: That makes sense.

Elena: I suppose you are wondering why I'm here.

Elena holds up a mirror.

Elena: What do you see?

Enty looks in the mirror only to see her reflection.

Enty: My reflection.

Elena: Look through again.

Enty looks through the mirror again and sees her and her sisters. She immediately turns to look at her sisters.  

Enty: Yorktown... Hornet...

Yorktown C: Hey, commander Enterprise.

Hornet C: Don't forget about me, comrade.

Enty hugged both of them tightly.

Enty: I thought I lost you guys forever.

Yorktown C: We may not be there with you, but that doesn't mean we aren't watching.

Hornet C: Big sister is always watching; even you should know that.

Yorktown C: Do you still fly the flag high?

Enty: Yes, Mam!

Yorktown C: Are you reading your daily interrogation lesson book sent by our fellow comrades in the KGB?

Enty: Sure did, but I have to say Russian Roulette is very effective at terrifying your prisoners.

Elena: Ehem... Sorry to interrupt, but remember the reason we're here.

Hornet C: Oh, right.

Elena: The scene you saw back at Pearl was not an illusion. A rift has opened ever since you were transported here.

Enty: But why?

Hornet C: Because you were never supposed to be here in the first place.

Yorktown C: The moment you were decommissioned, we expected you to join us but instead you were transported to Azur Lane.

Enty: So I am dead.

Elena: We don't have much time, remember what we told you.

Enty: Wait, this is too quick I still have many questions.

Elena: Try to find out why you were transported to Azur Lane.

Enty: Wait, sister, mom, don't leave me!

Somewhere in the Multiverse

???: Finally, a worthy opponent against the sirens. Now to test if you are indeed worthy of my power.

A dark figure is standing in a void, watching Enty talk with her mother and sisters.

???: Perhaps I can bring someone to keep her company.

Azur Lane infirmary

Enty: Urgh... What happened?

Enty starts to regain consciousness. Looking around, she sees that she's in the base's infirmary. 

Vestal: Wait, don't stand up yet.

Enty: How long was I out?

Vestal: About a week.

Enty: A week!

Vestal: Oh, and before I forget, while you were unconscious, Yorktown finally arrived. 

Enty: I see...

Vestal: I hope you have a good reason for dragging her here; she can barely get up from bed.

Enty: Take me to her.

Vestal: You can't. You just woke up.

Enty: Then put me in a wheelchair! That's an order!

Vestal: Stubborn as ever.

Vestal took a wheelchair and helped Enty get on. As they roamed the hallways, they arrived at Yorktown's room.

Enty: Is she here...?

Vestal: Yes, the others are there already.

Enty felt a little nervous but was pushed aside; due to her desire to help her sister.

Elena: I know what you're trying to do, but I recommend not going through with it. She doesn't know you can heal her; she thinks you just wanted to meet her. But in any case, I can't stop you, and after your mission here or whatever your purpose is, you can always give me a call if you can't bear the pain.

Enty is mumbling to herself while the others glanced at her. Yorktown's eyes brightened at the sight of Enty.

Yorktown: Are you Enterprise's counterpart?

Enty was shocked that she didn't notice Yorktown calling to her. She immediately shook her head and fixed her hair.

Enty: It is indeed big sis.

Yorktown: Please, you don't have to be polite. 

Enty: Trust me, I act more boorish than this.

???: So she's a woman willing to sacrifice her health. Very admirable, but I won't let you die that easy.

Enterprise: I hope the reason you brought her here justifies her transfer here.

Enty: Trust me, Enterprise. I won't drag her out of her deathbed for no reason at all.

What Enty said quickly darkened the mood, which Enty noticed.

Enty: My apologies, I never meant to darken the mood.

Yorktown: No, it's okay, but I want to know why I am here?

Enty: You will know in due time but first.

Enty gets up and says.

Enty: Why don't we have a walk along with your sisters so we can get to know each other.

Yorktown: I would like that very much. How about you, Hornet; would you like to join us?

Hornet: How could I say no to my sister

Yorktown: Enterprise?

Enterprise: Sounds like a plan.

Enty: In that case, Vestal, can we have some privacy?

Vestal: Take all the time you need. Girls!

All of them left so they can give the sisters time to catch up with each other.

Azur Lane food court

Yorktown: So... What was life like before the war?

Enty: The day I was born, my nation was already being ripped apart, but if we are talking 1940s, let me give you a brief rundown.

Seattle, Washington

Hornet C: Wow, this place is fantastic!

(Imagine this playing in the background)

Northampton: What are we waiting for; let's enjoy our leave.

Enty: Where should we go first?

Chicago C: I know this great Cabaret where we can all get drunk.

Hornet C: So Chicago, are you planning on getting a guy?

Chicago C: I might find someone pleasant. But I'm more interested in you, Hornet~

Hornet is beet red; her attempt at teasing has backfired.

Yorktown C: Ara~ ara~ are you perhaps planning on finding a man without consulting your big sister.

Enty: Come on, cut her some slack.

Yorktown C: Easy for you to say! At least I know who Shaun is, as I have sent my spies to monitor him, but Hornet is probably going to get drunk and have a one-night stand with some random guy.

Enty: Look, I understand she can get a bit careless, but you should let her live life to the fullest, and we guide her along the way.

They then see Shaun and his friends heading towards them.

Shaun: Hey Enty!

Enty: Shaun, what are you doing here?

Shaun: I was about to ask the same thing.

soldier 1:  We were just on leave, and one of our buddies decided to encourage us to witness his home city.

Yorktown C: I see... Hey, I will be heading off to work; you guys go on ahead.

Enty: Again!

Enty pouts as Yorktown merely sighs.

Yorktown C: You know what my job is, so you should understand.

Yorktown leaves while the others try to break the gloomy mood.

Shaun: How about we go to that cabaret Chicago was talking about.

They all nodded and followed Chicago.

Chicago C: I specifically chose this one due to its good drinks and romantic theme.

Chicago C: I think it's a good time to find yourself a man Hornet~

Hornet C: Well, I'm absolutely sure someone here doesn't have to.

Hornet said as she winks at Enty, to which Enty responds with a blush.

Shaun steps forward and reaches out for Enty's hand.

Shaun: May I have this dance snow queen.

At this point, Enty is a blushing mess but before she could recover the others pushed her toward Shaun. They were both face to face before their moment was interrupted by someone coughing.

Northampton C: Soooo... Are you going to do that here or should we have fun?

Shaun chuckled at this but teased Enty in response.

Shaun: You heard your friends, you can have this later~

Enty hid her face in shame before they drank themselves through the night.

*present*

Enty: It was fantastic; the city lights were shining jazz music was heard in every street. It was like the whole city was alive.

Yorktown: It must be a wonderful city. Here at the base, it was more of a calm nature feel.

Enty: No discrimination there I just feel this base could use a little more pizzazz, a little more zing.

Hornet: I know. How about you start a band for the upcoming music festival.

Enty: Music festival?

Yorktown: That's a wonderful idea.

Enty: Wait, what music festival?

Hornet: It's where we shipgirls compete on who can perform the best music. Sandy is always in 1st place; I want to see her in 2nd for once.

Enty: Well, since Wales barred me from going on military operations I guess I can give it a try.

Enterprise: We'll be rooting for you.

Meanwhile in the Sakura Empire

Shipgrils were gathered at the docks holding stretchers, ready to take them to Akashi.

Kako: What happened?!

Furutaka: What is going on?

the rescue fleet helped Zuikaku, Shokaku, and Prinz Eugen off their ships. Many of them are shocked at their mental state. The damage would be more severe if Enty continued with her persuasion methods.

Ayanami: Get them to Akashi now!

Akagi: You managed to rescue them.

Zuikaku: Senpai!

Souryuu: What did they do to you?

Zuikaku: I will have my vengeance!

Kaga: Zuikaku, once Akashi gives you the all-clear, mind explaining to Nagato and us what happened.

Zuikaku: Hai!

15 minutes later

After Akashi gave them the all-clear, they headed to Nagato's palace, where they will provide testimony of their experiences in the hands of Azur Lane.

Nagato: You may all rise.

Mutsu: Now tell us of your experiences at the hands of Azur Lane.

Shokaku started crying.

Shokaku: *crying* It was horrible, they kept us separated in tight individual cells, and as if that wasn't enough, there was no light at all. We were kept away from light for two whole days before we were put in a cell.

Zuikaku: Shhh... Shhh... It's okay Shokaku we're here now.

Eugen: That shipgirl is something else...

Nagato: What do you mean?

Eugen: I saw some crazy shipgirls in my life... But that thing... It scares me...

Akagi was now curious.

Akagi: What scares you?

Eugen: Ask Zuikaku.

They then all turned to Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: They put me in an interrogation room, and while I was waiting someone came inside... It was that shipgirl that looks like Enterprise!

Nagato: Her again!

Kaga: Please let her explain lady Nagato.

Zuikaku: She then proceeded to ask me what I know about the Sakura Empire.

Akagi: Did you tell her anything?

Zuikaku's head faced down.

Zuikaku: I'm sorry, senpai, but I told her everything.

Nagato: I know this is not like you, so something must've happened to force you to tell them everything.

Zuikaku: Yes, I refused to tell her anything but... She did something that I never knew Azur Lane was willing to do.

They can all see Zuikaku having flashbacks of her experiences.

Zuikaku: She dragged an unconscious Shokaku and put her in her seat. She then proceeded to pull out a revolver and took out all but one bullet and pointed it at Shokaku.

They were all shocked, including Shokaku as she now knows why she has been quiet the entire time.

Zuikaku: then pulled the trigger multiple times until I couldn't take it anymore and told her everything... And to show she was serious she shot the revolver right in front of me missing me by only a few inches.

This information provided a whole new meaning to their plans. Their friends, now serving as spies, were now at risk of being tortured by this shipgirl.

...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.9K 1K 32
Off the coast of Germany, three kansen sisters sailed in the darkness of the night. All three of them struck with curiosity. Following the trail of a...
11.4K 181 22
this is a fictional ship from a game called modern warships,how would the story of azur lane change if a young boy is sent to azur lane as this monst...
35.7K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...
18.5K 491 40
When the repeated cycles of time traveling conducted by the siren causes an unforeseen event that birthed a new timeline, one that truly went off cou...