Questioning//BILLIE EILISH

By smoochmycooch49

Billie smirks and squeezes my hand, leaning into my ear, 'Dont worry, I don't bite,' she pauses and my breath... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29*
30
31
32*
33
34
36*
37
38*
39

35

3.8K 120 713
By smoochmycooch49

I whine at the butterflies and Billie leans in, catching my lips in hers. We kiss for a few long seconds, until we both pull away, not wanting to accidentally make out in the car outside of school. Billie puts it into drive with a cheesy smile and drives us home.

.

On Saturday morning, I wake up to a text from Billie.

"Good morning, Princess. I thought I'd text you and tell you that I'm planning to pick you up at 5. Is that a good time? I was thinking we could get dinner after."

I smile to myself, getting butterflies from her sweet text.

"Yes, that sounds super fun! I'm excited ;)"

After replying, I look at the wink I sent, wondering if it was too much. She starts typing, and I bite my lip, nervous and excited for how she replies.

I'm not used to texting her.

";)"

I giggle to myself at her message, and immediately slap my hand over my mouth. She didn't even wink in real life and I still got flustered.

I shake my head, smiling to myself, and get up to brush my teeth. As I'm brushing, I smell something sweet and warm coming from down stairs.

I smile to myself as I head to the kitchen, excited for pancakes.

"Good morning, Dez! I was just about to see if you wanted any of these before I finish making them."

Still groggy from sleep, I reply less enthusiastically, "Yes, thank you Mom."

"You're welcome, Honey," I walk past my siblings at the table to watch her cook. She leans into my ear, whispering, "A special breakfast for a special day."

My eyes widen and I remain quiet, feeling myself blush at her comment. I told her I was hanging out with Billie today, but I tried my hardest to make it sound like we were just two friends going to the roller rink together.

Does she know?

I push away my thoughts, not wanting to worry about that, and graciously accept my pancakes.

.

"Bye, Mom! I'll text you when we get there."

"Have fun!" She smirks, "Don't have too much fun, though."

I awkwardly laugh, "Don't worry, Mom."

I step out the door and rush to Billie's car. Not even looking at her, I speak, "I think she knows."

There's a couple seconds of silence, "Uhh, who knows what?"

I turn my head to look at my date, unwillingly gasping.

"Billie!"

She smiles to herself, "You like it?"

My mouth falls open, and I cover it with my hand, "I- uhh, you look amazing."

I blush and cower slightly, embarrassed by my reaction to Billie's dress.

"Oh, don't be shy, now," Billie giggles, "You are very sweet."

"Pfff," I attempt to mask my flustered state, "Thank you?"

Billie chuckles, "And you, Dez, look beautiful as always."

She's so smooth. How do I do that?

"Heh," I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, "Thanks."

As Billie drives, I keep glancing at her, marveling at her dress. It's a pale pink summer dress with a faint flower pattern. It wouldn't cover her whole butt if it weren't for little matching shorts she has underneath. The top is like a tank top, just 2 thin straps to hold up the fabric.

"You look like a little skater girl," I blurt, "Like the ones you see at roller rinks."

She smiles, "Good! That's what I was going for, because.. you know, we're going to a roller rink."

I laugh awkwardly, "Yeah, hah. You're right."

I look down at my skirt, wondering if I'm dressed too fancy.

"Hey, Dez."

"Yeah?"

Billie looks at my black body-con dress, reaching over to stop me from adjusting it for the billionth time, "You look hot."

I look at her eyes, "Really? I wasn't sure about it."

Billie stops at a light and leans towards me, leaving a chaste kiss on my lips, "I could eat you up."

I blush heavily, and Billie drives forward again, leaving me flustered in the passenger seat.

A few seconds later, I speak up again, "Do you think it's ap-ppropriate for the roller rink?"

Billie hums, "You're nervous to wear it."

I frown slightly, "It was between this and a dress like yours. I picked this one at the last second."

She chuckles, "That's why you took so long to come outside."

"Mhm."

"Well," Billie places a hand on my exposed thigh, purposefully riding up the material of my dress, "I understand being nervous. I'm nervous to wear this too."

I look at her boobs, "But you look so pretty in your dress."

She moves her hand from my thigh to under my chin, "You look pretty in your dress too," she shakes my head slightly.

I blush, but play it cool, knowing Billie can't look at me right now, "Okayy," I agree with a shaky voice.

Billie smiles as she looks out the windshield, "We can be nervous together, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"We're here," she says, turning on her right blinker. Moments later, she turns into a driveway and I see the retro building.

I bounce slightly in my seat, feeling Billie's hand rest back on my thigh, "Cutie."

"Shush."

We walk inside and Billie shows our tickets to the employees before grabbing us skates and walking to a bench.

"Here," she says with a smile, handing me my size.

"Thank you!" I say excitedly, already removing my shoes and grabbing my extra socks out of my bra, one in each side to keep it even.

"That's one way to do it," Billie chuckles, taking her extra socks out of her pocket.

"I need a dress with pockets," I say to myself.

Billie laughs, "If you need any pockets today, I got you."

We put on our skates and Billie stands up, not having any trouble standing still as we are still on the carpeted area.

"Ready?" She asks.

Realization kicks in that I have never roller skated before.

"Uhhh," I awkwardly chuckle, "Have you ever done this before?"

Billie unsuccessfully holds back a smug smirk, "I have. Have you?"

"No."

"Haha!!" Billie laughs, "Oh, this is gonna be great."

I blush, "Please don't let me fall."

She bites her lip playfully, "Oh, I wouldn't dream of it."

I scrunch my nose, "Stop looking so smug."

"I can't help it!" She laughs, "Don't worry, I will help you."

She gives me her hand and I accept it, standing up on my wheels without moving.

"Whew! I did it," I sit back down, "Well this was great fun, Billie, but I am wiped!"

I go to untie the laces and Billie laughs, leaning into me, "Don't be scared, I'll hold your waist the whole time."

Fuck.

I bite my lip in concentration before allowing Billie to help me back up. She does as she promised and holds my waist, helping me scoot my way across the carpet and to the rink.

The music gets louder the closer we get, and once we make it to the rink, I can barely hear Billie without her yelling.

"Huh!?" I say, eyeing the wood flooring with fear.

Billie leans in from behind me, taking one hand off my waist to cover my left ear, and leaning into my right ear, saying in a low voice, "I said, 'are you ready?'"

I shiver at her closeness and turn to her, shaking my head. This time, I lean into her, "I'm gonna eat shit as soon as I step foot on there," I say in a sultry voice.

Billie laughs loudly, enough for me to hear her over the blasting 80's tunes. She removes her hands from my waist and I immediately feel less stable. She then steps on the wood flooring, gaining her balance for a moment before facing me and using her break.

She reaches out for me and I place my hands in hers.

"Step down," I see her mouth.

I nod my head and hesitantly step down onto the floor, watching fearfully as people zoom past. I lean into Billie's hands to catch my balance and stare down at my feet, completely freaked out by my sudden lack of control.

I gesture for Billie to lean into me and she does, allowing me to speak into her ear, "Why do our dates always have to scare the shit out of me?"

I lean away, looking into Billie. She smiles, squeezing my waist, "Any excuse to hold you in my arms."

I immediately get flustered and blush, glad the colorful lights can mask my reddened features.

For about an hour, Billie holds me as she guides me slowly around the rink, and I get the hang of it after a little while. By the time we're tired and hungry, I know how to go smoothly all by myself.

For dinner, we go to a slightly more casual restaurant, and talk about our last hour, relaying all the funny moments that occurred while we couldn't hear each other.

"My favorite was the one where you fell flat on your ass and rubbed it as you got up," Billie laughs.

"It hurt!!" I exclaim, feeling a little invalidated.

Billie keeps laughing and I stop, "It really hurt," I say to myself.

Billie stops after a couple seconds, noticing the mood shift, "Hey, hey. I'm sorry, Hun."

"It's fine," I chuckle, hoping to lighten the mood again.

"No, it's not. I'm sorry I made you sad."

"Thank you, Billie," I say genuinely, "I did have fun."

"I'm glad," she sends a warm smile, "I hope we can do more things like this in the future. I really love your company."

My heart flutters and I smile, "I feel the same."

"Okay," she says, her voice shaky, "If you really do feel the same," she pauses, taking my hand, "I wonder if you'll be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen in shock, "Oh my god. I mean- yes! Yes, please."

"Thank god," she laughs.

Billie stands up from the table and I follow her movements. She places her hands on my cheeks before pulling me in for a tight hug. I hug back, giggling into her neck.

When we sit back down, I quietly talk, "This is Billie, my girlfriend. Oh, her? Yeah, she's my girlfriend. Her name? Oh, it's Billie."

Billie laughs, "What are you doing!"

I laugh as well, "Just seeing how it feels."

"You act as if you're trying me on, like a pair of shoes or something."

I tilt my head, "You know what, I think blue eyes suit me just fine."

A/n:

Cuties.

4 more chapters 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 16.2K 36
•ice-cold /ˌʌɪsˈkəʊld/ 2. unemotional or dispassionate; unfeeling. "she is the epitome of ice-cold judgement" "𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫...
80.8K 2.2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
87.7K 3K 19
~COMPLETED~ Isabelle and her best friend Billie, are in love. Until her parents see them kissing one day after school and they ship her off to boardi...
15K 599 18
Completed! "then what's making you so nervous?" she inquires scooching in closer to me. shit, do i really look nervous? "umm" what do i say? "is it...