DECEPTION

By FebeAristilde

Dave East x Miracle Watts story "One is easily fooled by that which one loves." -unknown March 4th 201... More

Prologue
chpt 1
chp 2
chp 3.
chp.4
chpt.5
chpt.6
chpt.7
chp.8
chp.9
chpt.10
chpt.11
chp.12
chpt.13
chp.14
chp.15 part 1
chp.16 part 2
Scars
chpt.18
chp.19
chp.20
chp.21
chp.23
Chpt.24
chp.25
chpt.25 continued
Abandonment
chp.26
chp.27
chp.28
chp.29
chp.30
chp.31

Chpt.22

6.5K 235 83
By FebeAristilde

Dave's POV

I looked at the huge crowd of people who came out to see me perform and for the first time in forever I felt nervous, I wasn't in the mood to perform anymore, but I know I couldn't keep these people who paid to be here waiting to long, I needed to push what's bothering me aside and get this shit over with, Trey handed me the mic and I climbed on stage.
I gulped down the rest of the liquor that was in my glass and set it on the ground, the music began to play which helped ease me a bit and got me hyped, I enjoyed the sounds of the roaring crowd and I enjoyed the way the lights felt on me.

After 30-40 minutes of performing I was finished, I said my goodbyes to the crowd and went down the steps and met up with Trey."Yo man I'm finna head out." I told him, he looked at me crazily.

"Nah nigga you ain't going no where, come on you just had a successful performance, stay and chill for awhile, enjoy yourself!" He yelled through the music, he handed me a drink and I shook my head.

"I'm really not in the mood to party today." I said truthfully, something was weighing heavily on my heart.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You were right about what you said at the studio a few weeks ago, Anura left and I have no idea where she's at." He looked at me surprised and shook his head.

"I told you so." He said taking a sip of his drink." You should've listened to me and got your shit together, now your women is gone, probably in the arms of another man, I'm not about to sugar coat shit and feel sorry for you but this is Karma at your door and she's telling you to open the fuck up, your paying for it man."

"Thanks for the emotional support." I said sarcastically, as much as I don't want to admit it I do miss her, like crazy and I don't know why, I should be pissed, completely fucking livid about her cheating and then leaving but I can't find it in my heart to be because I know it's all my fault, maybe if I had treated her a little better than she wouldn't have ran into another mans arms, and now Ai is trying to leave me too, I refuse to allow her to leave me like Anura did for another guy, but I got Ai's ass on a secured lock seeing that she practically can't survive without me.

"I'm your friend I'mma tell it like it is, but I doubt that Anura would cheat, she was so in love with you, maybe what I saw wasn't really what I assumed it was." Trey said, I looked at him confused.

"Wha-" before I could finish my sentence I felt a phone vibrate in my pocket when I pulled it out I noticed it was just Anura's phone vibrating, I've been carrying it around with me as if it's my own phone, I don't know why maybe because I'm hoping somehow she would contact this phone and tell me to bring it back to her, I could use it as an excuse to see her one more time.

I unlocked her phone and went to her messages deciding to be noisy, I clicked on the message that was sent, it was from Jessie her best friend, curious I opened it and read it.

JessieBear;)

"Here are the pictures we took at brunch, I forgot to send them to you, ugh! We gotta do it again I had so much fun."
             Sent 11:50pm

I scrolled up to see the pictures and what I seen next made my heart drop, the picture that Ai showed me of Anura eating out with another man is the same picture that Jessie just sent and that man was him, I looked at the pictures shockingly.

"Oh shit!" What have I done.

"What? what is it- oh my god." Trey said looking at the pictures."that's the guy I seen her with at the store."

"Trey! He's fucking gay!" I yelled.

"Well shit how was I supposed to know, he looked straight to me." He said rolling his eyes, I pinched the bridge of my nose as I continued to look at the pictures, my eyes weren't deceiving me it was the same guy, and I couldn't believe I put my hands on her for no reason, I didn't even allow her to explain herself I just let my anger take full control.

"You know him?" He asked.

"Yes this is her best friend, she was at brunch with her best friend, I knew Anura wouldn't dare cheat on me, I lashed out on her for no reason and now...-"

"And now she's gone?" Trey finished, I nodded my head at him.

"Look man I gotta go." I turned off her phone and took out my keys out my pocket.

"Are you going to go find her?" He asked me, I turned my head and nodded at him, he give me a slight head nod.

"Go get your girl man." He said, I dapped him up and left the club, I got in my car and drove off, I've been searching for her for the last couple of days, I went to her favorite places like the movie theater, the beach, Barnes and nobles, nail salon she visits a lot even her job but she's never there, I sighed and drove there's only one person I know I can go to who knows Anura and probably even knows where she's at.

Luna's POV

I was seated on my couch watching 'What happened to Monday' on Netflix, I wanted to see what the hype was and I honestly can say I was enjoying the movie, Monday was a selfish bitch and I loved her the most out of all the sisters, I could relate to her in so many ways. I heard my doorbell being rang profusely, I quickly got up and went to answer it but not before looking through the peephole, It was Dave, I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Dave what are you doing here?" I asked stepping aside to let him in, he walked in and began looking around.

"What are you looking for?" I asked confused, I closed the door and crossed my arms.

"Is Anura here?" I mentally rolled my eyes.

"No why?" I asked passing by him and took my seat right back in the couch.

"She left me and I don't know where she went." I almost choked on my spit, I snorted and left out a small giggle, I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I turned my head and gave him my full attention.

"Wait wait wait What?! Anura left you? As in she left you left you or just left you?"

"It's not funny! And yes she left me for good and I need to find her and apologize."

I began to laugh uncontrollably, I couldn't believe that Dave was actually here at my house asking me where my sister was as if I was her keeper, how cute, he looked pretty distressed, and I wanted to play with his emotions a little, this was payback." She said she doesn't want to see you anymore." I lied, but it probably was true, I wonder if she found out about his infidelity.

"So you've talked to her in the last couple of days?"

"Oh yes I talked to her today actually, she's so upset Dave, like really upset but she wouldn't tell me what happened between y'all, it was almost as if she was trying to protect you but do you mind telling me why you had my sister crying to me?"

"Fo'real? she was crying?" His tone soften and he looked at me sadly, I gave him a disgusted look.

"Um yeah but tell me what happened."

"I accused her of cheating? But do you know where she could've gone?" My sister and cheating shouldn't even be in the same sentence, I don't think she'd ever have the balls to cheat on Dave or anyone in that matter but if she did cheat cheers to her for growing some balls and stepping up to Dave because lord knows the dirty shit he's doing behind her back.

"I have no idea where she's at." I said truthfully, I turned my attention back to the movie, I heard him let out a breath and sit right next to me.

"I miss her."

****

THESE BACK TO BACK UPDATES YASSSS

OOP Dave misses her?👀 tea anyone?

Luna is messy I like her 😌

Trey knows DAMN WELL 🙄 he's lowkey glad that Anura left Dave Bitch ass, he knows🙄🙄

Comment vote share ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 101 46
" I am sorry!" I apologized sobbing. I mean what else I could have done. He caught me red handed.so the only way out was to cry. It had worked for me...
110K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
299 2 10
Change to disclaimer: I censored their name because they were getting death threats. THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE In my younger years, I accepted toxic mani...
2.8M 79.9K 64
Love. It was infuriating yet strangely addicting. It swirls in unknown waters, testing its limits before striking. The sensation of its claws diggin...