MCYT(/Techno) one-shots

By Majajajajamoe

just some small fluff and friendship stories. there will probably be mostly Techno. I'm gonna write both in-g... More

introduction on the stories
prologue - lightning (Techno+xreader)
Lightning (techno+xreader)
prologue - recording (reader+sbi)
recording (reader+sbi)
Prologue - Trouvaille (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 1 (technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 2 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 3 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 4 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 5 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 6 (Technoxreader)
Trouvaille part 7 Finale (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" - prologue (Technoxreader)
"I'M A DAD!!" (Technoxreader)
Bakery bird - prologue (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 1 (Nikixreader)
Bakery bird part 2 - finale (Nikixreader)
Hogwarts AU - prologue (Technoxreader)
Hogwarts AU (Technoxreader)
Adoption AU - prologue (Techno/sbi+reader)
Adoption AU (Techno/sbi+reader)
Marriage? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Marriage? (Technoxreader)
All my love - A/n
Minecraft? - prologue (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 1 (Technoxreader)
Minecraft? part 2 (Technoxreader)
One Year Later
Living the dream - prologue (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream (reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 2 (Reader+Techno/streamers)
Living the dream - part 3 (reader+Techno/streamers)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend - prologue (Technoxreader)
Take a Look At My Girlfriend (Technoxreader)
Please Notice - prologue (Technoxreader)
Please Notice (Technoxreader)
SUPPORT SHELBY
prologue - Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps (Technoxreader)
Just follow my steps - part 2 (Technoxreader)

Minecraft? Part 3 Finale (Technoxreader)

30 2 2
By Majajajajamoe

The next week went by with learning how to control the voices, which was... impossible, but I could get better at ignoring them, and actually also communicate with them: Techno had to teach me that.

Oh, and on that note, I spent a lot more time with Techno now, even more than before. I would ask questions about his voices and he would answer them to the best of his abilities. We once sat in the same room, doing our own stuff - I was reading the potion book, and he was reading a book about old fighting techniques - and suddenly he talked to himself, turned out he was talking with the voices.

After that I asked him if he could teach me, it was very simple though; if the voices are talking, just stay relaxed and then you can talk back to them. It wasn't very useful, they would most likely taunt me about something stupid, unless there was an enemy, of course, then they would go berserk, but if not, they would clown me - a few times they would be nice.

But one thing that had definitely stood clear with these voices; they were always quiet when I was with Techno, I'm not sure why, but it was what it was, at least they were silent.

A few days after the thing in the forest had happened, Tommy had suggested fighting the enderdragon soon, and Wilbur who had thought it was a stupied idea, immediately started insulting Tommy, in a brotherly way of course,  - but to everyones surprise Phil agreed with Tommy.

And I agreed, too. It would be fun to try elytra and shulker boxes would be really useful. So we decided to start get ready for it.

We decided yesterday to do it the day after tomorrow, that now makes it tomorrow. I made potions and trained Tubbo and Ranboo, they were already good at fighting but it needed perfection. 

We're finally getting blood.... blood... blood... BLOOD.

The voices were happy, they knew it was coming. "Yeah I bet you guys are happy, you can finally get what you want," I muttered to the voices as I walked out of Technos cabin, getting ready to help Tubbo and Ranboo.

Techno and Phil stood right outside the door, on the bridge that connected their cabins. "Your voices are also excited about tomorrow?" Techno deadpanned.

"Yea..." I chuckled a little, and Phil started wheezing as I left them to their conversation again.

At 11pm, I could finally go up to my bedroom, exhausted and almost dragging my feet on the ground. I just fell down on my bed, not changing out of my clothes, not going under the covers, or anything at all.

I woke up few hours later, it was still completely dark outside, I tried falling back asleep but it didn't help, adrenalin was already pumping through my body.

So I guess that was the sleep I was getting tonight. After that I just stayed up, reading up a little about the end; Another book I had gotten from the librarian.

_____________

At morning everybody woke early, noone needed to be shaken awake or anything, everybody was clearly a bit nervous.

We threw the first eye of ender and then we started our adventure to the portal.

____________

We arrived rather quickly, it was for sure a longer ride to get from my base to theirs.

We put in the eyes one by one, and after taking a deep breath, I was the first to enter, both me and the voices ravenous for adventure.

It felt weird going through the portal, it was like your body turned to sand, it was thrilling and nauseating at the same time.

Slowly everybody started to trickle in. We spawned in a closed box so I started to mine out as soon as the last person was through.

We had made a plan; Niki, Ranboo, and Wilbur were to stay in the bedrock platform the entire time and just be careful there, unless the dragon breathed on them, of course. Tommy and Tubbo, we planned at first they should stay in the bedrock aswell, but they refused, so we compromised; they could help destroy the end crystals, from the ground using a bow! And then they had to go to the bedrock and hit the enderdragon whenever it perched. Phil would also destroy end crystals, but he would also kill angry endermen. Techno and I was especially assigned the same job; Kill endermen, or actually it was only the angry ones, but everyone already knew it was not stopping at that.

Immediately as I break through the surface I see the enderdragon flying around in the air. I step out of the tight opening while looking down.

The person that came after me was Niki. As soon as she set foot on the surface I grabbed her hand. She then grabbed the hand of the person behind her and so on, the only people not taking a hand was Phil and Techno since they would not need to be led to the bedrock.

Quickly I guide them to the bedrock, making sure they all look down. "Tommy, Tubbo, now you know where to go if something happens," I told to them as we stood on the bedrock platform.

I then stepped out and immediately, without hesitance the voices take over. I start to kill everything I see on my way.

I looked at Techno for a moment, clearly, his voices had also taken over, he enjoyed it so much, it almost looked like a dog playing in the rain.

The dragon started to perch for the first time, they hadn't destroyed all the crystals yet so noone stood hitting at it. From a distance I could see Ranboo and Niki sat, pressing themselves up against the pillar in the middle as much as they could, hugging eachother out of fear of what might happen to them if they moved. Wilbur just chilling beside them.

How sweet.... yeah it's cute.... we like Niki and Ranboo, they're nice...

The voices.. were nice? Maybe they just needed to be fed.

Though, the second I looked away from them, the voices were back at it again, and so I continued my killing spree.

Tubbo shot an arrow and the last crystal exploded. Tommy and Tubbo ran to the middle, while Phil started shooting arrows at the dragon. He accidentaly looked at an enderman and he didn't notice.

I started running towards the enderman, but Techno beat me to it, he ran past me and absolutly obliterated it. I chuckled to myself.

The dragon perched again, Tommy got it very low on health as it did. One perch more and it would be over.

I continued killing endermen, my vision getting redder and redder, I was close to losing control, but I still had a little of it.

I didn't notice anything around me, the only thing that mattered was finding a next victim, then the next, then the next. 

I started killing with so much force and enjoyment and anger, I had to be careful not to trip everytime.

I slashed at an enderman, but my sword was met with another, together the two swords sliced through the innocent enderman. The sword belonged to no other than Techno. I stopped and the voices stopped as the enderman fell limp to the ground.

He stood tall and broad with confidence and happiness. Again blood covered his torso and face, and again I was overtaken with lust.

This time I didn't hold back. And he didn't either.

We slammed into each other, our lips connecting as if they had always hungered for each other. 

One of my hands reached into his hair, and the other holding behind the crook of his neck. One of his arms tight around my waist, and the other hand grabbing behind my head to force my face close.

We only broke apart as we heard something like firework. They had killed the enderdragon.

We ran to the middle, our hands connected, where everyone was celebrating already, hopefully nobody had noticed what happened between me and Techno, and if they had, then what so ever, it didn't matter.

We jumped through the newly appeared portal in sync. But instead of the normal ending screen. 

We all woke up.

____________

Light broke through the blinds in the very empty room. Only another bed and a little dresser stood between the two beds was in the room.

I looked closer at the other bed, where someone were waking up aswell: Niki.

It all came back now, we were in an airbnb, just some people from the smp. It was all a dream, but it was so realistic.

Niki turned to me in her bed, "goodmorning, Y/n, how'd you sleep?" She asked.

"I slept alright, I had the craziest dream, you?" I said turning to look at her completely.

"Same! I also dreamed, and it was like super realistic." I looked at her funny, what's the chance we both have ultra realistic dreams the same night. "We were, like, in minecraft, as if we were really there, it was magical, but also scary."

I stopped smiling, I was utterly shocked, "we were also in minecraft in my dream."

We spent the next 40 minutes explaining what our dreams had been about, and it was the exact same. How we had woken up with no clue as to what was happening, how we met at an old mine, how I had come to live with them, and how we had fought the enderdragon. It all matched up.

A ding was heard from her phone and soon after one also sound from my phone. "Phil asks if we also had the same dream tonight, about being in minecraft, him and Techno have both had it," Niki says looking at the text she had recieved.

"Wilbur also asks if we've had it, him and Ranboo have." I looked shocked at Niki. Had they all had it?

We quickly get dressed and hurry downstairs. But first I had to piss, it was an emergency at this point.

As I washed my hands, I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

We still want blood Y/n... blood... blood... blood.

My heart sank, my breathing quick for a moment. I had to keep myself together, we had to talk about this, now.

I rushed to the kitchen where the others were already talking. Before I reach the kitchen, though, a door open and the person coming out stops.

Techno looks at me with shocked, scared eyes, and I return them, getting even more scared by his expression. 

He had also heard the voices again.

_____________

(1731 words)

A/n - how d'ya like that one. 

Well this story was fun, and also my death. 

But I hope you liked it.

I considered adding something with Y/n being a schizophrenic when she wakes up, but I didn't want to write it in. but that would also mean that in the second part when she hears the voices in the forest. and if she had memories, she sould have memories from, like, the psych ward, or something like that, and she would be enformed about the schizophrenia in the memory. But I didn't like the impact it would have on the story so...

welp love you all, remember to eat, drink, and sleep. oh and you could consider voting if, you know, if you liked it:)

(1864 words with a/n)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 541 24
Request are closed CLOSED!!! This book is finished, I just don't have motivation since I'll be making official stories. These are just random oneshot...
17.5K 341 10
16 year old Autumn grew up in sunny Florida, but when her dad gets a job offer in England, she and her family are forced to move. Luckily for beach l...
23.7K 661 23
(I guess?? Basically if Tommy never betrayed Technoblade. Basically inspired by a lot of stories similar to this. Anyway here's the actual descriptio...
159K 4.4K 64
There's not enough Sleepy Bois Inc one shots in the world, so I decided to try my hand at some. This is my first Wattpad story, and I've never reall...