Manan - Sacred Relationship

De Aflyingbirdinthesky

This is my first story This story starts after soha fiasco What will happen if manik was able to reach nandin... Mais

Character Sketch
1. Manik to save nandini
2. Fab3 confronting Manik
3. Manik to take stand for nandini infront of his friends.
4. Aliya to propose Manik
5. My love is Important
6. Everyone have their views
8. Nandini slaps Aliya
9. Nandini took stand for herself
10. Breakup
11. Manik decides??
12. His Outburst, His smartness
13. Fab3 to accept nandini ??
14. Dinner date
15. Confession
Choosing plot
Pls Read
16. Their beautiful night

7. Mr.Khuraana blackmails Fab5

4K 360 36
De Aflyingbirdinthesky

Hey guys

I am really glad by seeing the response of my story.

Here is the next chapter, I hope you all like it.

Inline Comments are highly appreciable.

Thank you

~~

After listening continuous shouts for manik, he made a annoyed face and went to nandini to help her to come down as he knew she is stubborn to leave him alone. Seeing manik coming towards her she raised her eyebrows asking 'what' he came and give her his hand along with helping her to stand up

Manik( sarcastically) : Chale

To which she glaringly nodded but he choose to ignore her glare. And moved downstairs followed by his friends.

All came down what they saw made all of them shock. All looked towards each other by seeing the person.

( Any guesses)?

There stands Mr.Khuraana with angry glare and no one understood why he is angry but somewhat they can guess, that is because of album. But manik for now ignored him and made nandini sit on sofa comfortably and asked the butler to bring the juice. Seeing his ignorance Mr.Khuraana couldn't tolerate as he thinks now manik malhotra will play according to his wish as he have something against manik which can make him to play according to him.

Mr.Khuraana( shout) : MANIK MALHOTRA

Listening to his he turned back casually before he could say something, someone talked from behind, while listening voice he rolled his eyes and kept bored expression on his face. And sat beside nandini tiredly. And why not, from the time he knew soha is danger to nandini, he protected nandini like a shadow.

Neyonika : What happened Mr.Khurana why are you shouting like this?

Mr.Khuraana : Ask this to your beloved son Mrs.Malhotra, only because of your son today my daughter is in hospital and badly injured.

All shocked listening this

Cabir ( in shocked state) : Hospital matlab, how is manik responsible for this?

Mr.Khuraana : Because he is the reason for my daughter's this state.

Listening this all freak out, but as usual manik is so calm its like calmness before storm. All were looking at manik, but he simply kept his head on nandini shoulder and closed his eyes to relax himself.

Aliya( defending manik) : What proof do you have that manik did this ?

Mr.Khuraana : My daughter said this before she lose her conscious, even doctor who is treating her has listened this as proof.

Dhruv : Buddy kuch tho bolo. Listen what he is saying?

Nandini (confidently) : Manik ne soha ke sath kuch nahin kiya hain Dhruv. He is just blaming him.

All got surprised listening her confident tone meanwhile manik felt happy as she understood him.

Mr.Khuraana : Ohh really? Then why manik didn't open his mouth yet?

Nandini(smirking) : Because he won't like waste his energy on unimportant things.

Mr.Khuraana : Anyway I have filed the police complaint against manik and I am cancelling the Fab5 contract officially by stating that because of your not so-called good behaviour I am cancelling the deal with this your band career is finished.

Everyone WHAT this is their reaction. Nandini look towards manik whose eyes is still close which indicates danger bells going to ring soon.

Nandini : How can you do all this Mr.Khurana? Soha attempted to kill me( manik tightened his grip on her) and you are doing everything against them. Kaise baap ho app?

Mr.Khurana( angry) : How dare you nandini to talk to me like that. And Mrs.Malhotra from now, my company won't have any relation with Fab5 and space.. I won't give any career to the students of the college where my daughter got huge pain.

(Did she got pain or did she became pain for all 😂).

Fab4 were numb to react, their career is important to them and they are new to industry and this will be their first official launch and before launching only they are going to black list. First one to get out of shock was Aliya

Aliya( angry): How can you do this to our career Mr.Khuraana? We accept whatever manik did to your daughter is wrong and spoiling our career is big step as it hold our future. Speak up guys why you are all silent?

Listening to this remaining Fab3 got senses and nodded as agreeing to her

Mukti : Yes Mr.Khurana you can't play like this with us.

Mr.Khuraana : Oh so you expect me to do album with the people who hurted my daughter.

Cabir : Mr.Khurana, in this soha is also fault as she kidnapped nandini. And manik might have hurted her unintentionally as he might be worried for nandini. And how can you expect him to be calm by seeing what soha did to nandini. So think calmly and do and also even we can file case against soha as she tried to hurt nandini.

Mr.Khuraana : Oh poor boy ... Even if you do police won't take action against her because she is not mentally stable. And even if you do also along with this your career will be lost. Think before you say.

Mukti : You can't do this to us.

Mr.Khurana : Well in that case I have deal for you all.

Neyonika(in desperate tone) : And what is the deal Mr.Khuraana , Whatever may be manik will do for compensation of his deads and space reputation also won't spoil. Say

Because for her, her repuatation and money is important than her own son.

Mr.Khuraana : So the deal is manik had to marry my daughter and accept her love.

Land slipped from their feet for all.. they couldn't say anything while neyonika is neutral.

Cabir : Are you in your sense Mr.Khuraana, how can manik marry soha?

Neyonika ( taunting manik) : He should have thought about this before doing this cabir and when he did mistake it's his responsibility to pay back for it.

Here as usual manik was calm and now Fab5 noticed this.

Mukti( angrily) : What the hell manik? Why are you so silent? Didn't you listen what Mr.Khurana said, he is not only going to take album from our hand but also he is hell bent on spoiling our career and how can you be so calm?

Manik( looking at her innocently) : Here should I need to speak?

Everyone stared at him open mouthily even nandini because he is behaving very weirdly even though she have slight idea but couldn't conclude, seeing their expressions manik said

Manik( in normal tone) : What happened guys?

Dhruv : Just stop this game manik, and do something before it worst happen.

Manik : What should I do buddy?

Aliya : This you should have thought before going to save nandini Manik, if you didn't left album in the middle today all this won't happen. All this is happening only because of your stupid mistake and now you asking us.. seriously manik

Manik is hurted by her words but quickly changed his expressions

Cabir : Aliya calm down, he did mistake, but we will find solution for this.

Mukti : Now nothing there to think, manik has to accept soha, and marry her.

Aliya(after thinking) : I think mukti is right.

Cabir(with taunt): Wahh..Now you don't love manik Aliya and you mukti, you won't support aliya. When manik was with nandini, you didn't accept as (pointing to Aliya) she love him and (pointing to mukti) you support her love. But now nothing haa..wow and clapped sarcastically to which they rolled their eyes and said in union

ALIYA/MUKTI : BECAUSE SHE IS NOT OUR STANDARAD AND SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO REPLACE MY PLACE/ ALIYA PLACE IN MANIK'S LIFE

listening this nandini silently crying because as much as she try to be strong but their words making her weak and when she was going to wipe her tears she feels one hand already wiping her tears and she looked up to see manik nodded his head at No

Cabir : After manik explained to you about rich is not in money, then also you are saying this, so then I think I also don't deserve to be here, because I too don't have standards to be with you people AS I AM NOT RICH AS YOU

Fab4( shouted) : CABIR

Manik(angry) : What nonsense are you talking haan? Dare you say those words? Didn't I make myself clear before, then why the hell you are talking like this haan?

Mukti : Wow manik..finally you speak now. As we are speaking against nandini you can't hear those words so you are talking rgt? Great manik, You didn't even reacted when Mr.Khuraana said he will spoil our career, you are silent, and now you are speaking wow.. ( in heat of moment she told) but this is all happening because of you manik, only because of you our career is spoiling, I really didn't know you are this much selfish who will leave us in middle of road.

Cabir and nandini( shouted): MUKTI

that when she realised what she told, she looked towards manik whose face is void of any expression, only he knew how it hurted him.

Mukti : I am sorry manik, I don't know how I said those words to you..

Before she continue he showed her his hand to stop and took a deep breath to announce his decision

Manik : ......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will be manik decision after this?

Will he support Fab4 and marry soha?

Why Mr.Khurana is confident that manik will listen to him, any guess?

What you feel about Fab5?

Why manik is so silent and calm and did you like this manik?

I hope you like the chapter,If so pls do vote and comment and share this book to your friends.

Note:

All your confusion will be cleared in further chapters

Thank you

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

72.6K 5.9K 14
Copywrite @ 2017 - Smiling Girl_07 This is a story based on Nandini murthy's life.....she is the only girl who got enrolled in the Mechanical depart...
419K 20.5K 52
what happens after talent hunt when Manik is asked to choose between Fab5 or Nandini.. This is my first story.. please support me....
634K 39.5K 58
The marriage of two souls. One marries for profit the other out of love. And they say they are mutually married? Is it? This is the first book in it'...
225K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...